Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,072 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

Alhassan To APC: I’m Sorry Over Comment - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alhassan To APC: I’m Sorry Over Comment (366 Views)

Alhassan Ado Doguwa: I Have 4 Wives, 27 Children & Still Counting / Okorocha Replies APC, I’m Not A Bad Loser / Governor Amosun Tells Aisha Alhassan To Resign For Working Against Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Alhassan To APC: I’m Sorry Over Comment by newsbook: 8:03am On Sep 15, 2017
Minister of Women Affairs and Social Development Hajia Aisha Jummai Alhassan— who last week said she would not support President Muhammadu Buhari should he decide to seek reelection in 2019 —has apologised for her “indiscretion”, the All Progressives Congress (APC) said yesterday.

The minister, who said she would support former Vice Presdent Atiku Abubakar who is her mentor, to run in 2019, met for two hours with party leaders led by National Chairman John Odigie-Oyegun. She was summoned to clarify her statement.

National Publicity Secretary Bolaji Abdullahi told reporters after the meeting that Hajia Alhasan had accepted her fault, adding that while she had a right to give support to whosoever she like, the timing of her statement was wrong.

Read more: http://www.newsbook.ng/2017/09/15/alhassan-to-apc-im-sorry-over-comment/
Re: Alhassan To APC: I’m Sorry Over Comment by GavelSlam: 8:19am On Sep 15, 2017
She must know this wouldn't save her.

(1) (Reply)

Operation Python Dance II Not Neccesary,what Igbos Need Is Education. / Be Mindful Of Mischief Makers, Bbc Tells Imo Pdp / Seek Peace, Not War!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.