Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,320 members, 7,957,858 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 10:14 PM

Rampaging IPOB Members Destroy Yoruba Mosque And Qurans In Aba(pics,video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rampaging IPOB Members Destroy Yoruba Mosque And Qurans In Aba(pics,video) (3821 Views)

Orji Kalu And His Team Dressed To Receive President Buhari Is Aba(pics) / 650 PDP Members Destroy Their Membership Cards In Abak, Akwa Ibom (Photo) / Ipob Members Destroy Mosque And Burn Quran In Abia (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rampaging IPOB Members Destroy Yoruba Mosque And Qurans In Aba(pics,video) by PentiumPro(f): 2:17pm On Sep 15, 2017
Igbos are cleverly and doing everything to cover the havoc that the ipob miscreants are commiting in ibo land while they want the world to see the activities of the Nigeria Army.
#Hypocrisy

1 Like

Re: Rampaging IPOB Members Destroy Yoruba Mosque And Qurans In Aba(pics,video) by fyneIjay(f): 2:19pm On Sep 15, 2017
mcmurphy132:
Ipob are not different from boko Haram.. if we should start to take revenge here in Lagos... I just pity the humble Igbo here
How many REVENGE did the Igbos take when Boko haram was on rampage, since you are comparing the two?
Re: Rampaging IPOB Members Destroy Yoruba Mosque And Qurans In Aba(pics,video) by fyneIjay(f): 2:21pm On Sep 15, 2017
PentiumPro:
Igbos are cleverly and doing everything to cover the havoc that the ipob miscreants are commiting in ibo land while they want the world to see the activities of the Nigeria Army.
#Hypocrisy
Show evidence that it was IPOB that committed the crime?
Re: Rampaging IPOB Members Destroy Yoruba Mosque And Qurans In Aba(pics,video) by goaldynman(m): 2:21pm On Sep 15, 2017
SladeWilson:
I have said this in the past and I will continue to repeat it as long as I live: IPOB is a terrorists organization just like ISIS and boko Haram. This evidence alone is enough for the international communities to tag IPOB as a terrorists organization.

It is very shameful that an adult like you don't know the meaning of terrorist! How much is dictionary self, even though we know that most of you Almajiri did not attend elementary school!!
Re: Rampaging IPOB Members Destroy Yoruba Mosque And Qurans In Aba(pics,video) by PentiumPro(f): 2:28pm On Sep 15, 2017
fyneIjay:

Show evidence that it was IPOB that committed the crime?

Who has been going on rampage wrecking havoc in the SE..you ?
Re: Rampaging IPOB Members Destroy Yoruba Mosque And Qurans In Aba(pics,video) by fyneIjay(f): 2:30pm On Sep 15, 2017
PentiumPro:

Who has been going on rampage wrecking havoc in the SE..you ?
Nigerian Army under Operation Python Dance.
Re: Rampaging IPOB Members Destroy Yoruba Mosque And Qurans In Aba(pics,video) by menstrualpad: 2:31pm On Sep 15, 2017
sarrki:
I must say this

You can't terrorise my people and expects me to pat your back

Its not possible
Who are your people you ipob
Re: Rampaging IPOB Members Destroy Yoruba Mosque And Qurans In Aba(pics,video) by EnEnPeecee: 2:35pm On Sep 15, 2017
sarrki:

Igbos will pay for crimes against humanity

We have more facts for Python to dance

And it must dance powerfully
Olu falae's farm was attacked on three occasion yet you kept mute. But if you come across ipob matters, your erection litters the whole thread with your smelling cum.

carword

1 Like

Re: Rampaging IPOB Members Destroy Yoruba Mosque And Qurans In Aba(pics,video) by Nobody: 2:39pm On Sep 15, 2017
By the time Hausa's will start destroying Igbos in the north they will call it genocide

1 Like

Re: Rampaging IPOB Members Destroy Yoruba Mosque And Qurans In Aba(pics,video) by SladeWilson(m): 2:44pm On Sep 15, 2017
goaldynman:

It is very shameful that an adult like you don't know the meaning of terrorist! How much is dictionary self, even though we know that most of you Almajiri did not attend elementary school!!
Terrorism is the unlawful use of violence and intimidation, especially against civilians. So Mr. "Literate" explain to me how destruction of mosque is not an act if terrorism.
Re: Rampaging IPOB Members Destroy Yoruba Mosque And Qurans In Aba(pics,video) by nkwuocha1: 3:04pm On Sep 15, 2017
fyneIjay:

Be careful, lest they tag you TERRORIST and send in Operation Cobra posing.

Lol.
Re: Rampaging IPOB Members Destroy Yoruba Mosque And Qurans In Aba(pics,video) by nkwuocha1: 3:05pm On Sep 15, 2017
Abubakarsiddeeq:
By the time Hausa's will start destroying Igbos in the north they will call it genocide

That is no News. You destroy even your own through Boko Haram and your children through religious rape.
Re: Rampaging IPOB Members Destroy Yoruba Mosque And Qurans In Aba(pics,video) by xynerise: 3:28pm On Sep 15, 2017
Posted by a Hausa man.

Are they trying to involve the Yorubas?

Demons among us trying to cause Chaos
Re: Rampaging IPOB Members Destroy Yoruba Mosque And Qurans In Aba(pics,video) by xynerise: 3:29pm On Sep 15, 2017
Abubakarsiddeeq:

They have been doing it before I was born... Nothing new
Re: Rampaging IPOB Members Destroy Yoruba Mosque And Qurans In Aba(pics,video) by mcmurphy132(m): 3:48pm On Sep 15, 2017
fyneIjay:

How many REVENGE did the Igbos take when Boko haram was on rampage, since you are comparing the two?
... Did boko Haram kill only Igbo or only the Christian didn't they bomb mosques
Re: Rampaging IPOB Members Destroy Yoruba Mosque And Qurans In Aba(pics,video) by fyneIjay(f): 6:24pm On Sep 15, 2017
mcmurphy132:
... Did boko Haram kill only Igbo or only the Christian didn't they bomb mosques
In the beginning dear, what was their modes operandi?
Re: Rampaging IPOB Members Destroy Yoruba Mosque And Qurans In Aba(pics,video) by cocolacec(m): 1:32pm On May 08, 2023
Ipob religious toleranc3
Re: Rampaging IPOB Members Destroy Yoruba Mosque And Qurans In Aba(pics,video) by Dafresh: 1:41pm On May 08, 2023
PentiumPro:
#Hypocrisy
Go and wash your undies before you talk to us you're smelling like dead rat
Re: Rampaging IPOB Members Destroy Yoruba Mosque And Qurans In Aba(pics,video) by clearcrystal: 1:48pm On May 08, 2023
PLEASE IGNORE
THIS WAS POSTED IN 2017

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING!!! Deputy Governor Involved In Ghastly Auto Crash, 4 Dead / PDP To INEC: Declare Atiku Winner Now - Vanguard Newspaper / The Real Reason ISIS Is Moving To Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.