Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,412 members, 7,830,089 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

BREAKING!!! Deputy Governor Involved In Ghastly Auto Crash, 4 Dead - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING!!! Deputy Governor Involved In Ghastly Auto Crash, 4 Dead (3802 Views)

Soludo Rescues Victims In Ghastly Motor Accident / Ex-Edo Speaker, Marcus Onobun In Coma After Ghastly Auto Crash (PHOTO) / Matthew Achigbe And His Wife Die In Ghastly Motor Accident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING!!! Deputy Governor Involved In Ghastly Auto Crash, 4 Dead by Igboblog: 10:15am On Jan 15, 2019
BREAKING!!! Deputy Governor Involves In Auto Crash, 4 Dead

By Wisdom Nwedene

The Deputy Governor of Borno State, His Excellency Usman Mamman Durkwa has involved in a fatal motor accident while coming from a condolence visit , Igbere TV has learnt.

According to an witnesses who shared the report with Igbere TV, the Deputy Governor convoy was returning from a condolence visit to the Government of Nasarwa over the death of Emir of Lafia. They were headed to Gombe from Nasarawa when the accident occurred.

Igbere TV gathered that the Deputy Governor was not hurt but four Policemen who were in the convoy lost their lives.

According to him, "One of the police officers is a security aid to the Governor while the other three are from SARS headquarters Abuja"

"They have been rushed to the hospital "he said.

Stay with Igbere TV. Africa's No1 community Tv.

Source : http://igberetvnews.com/527400/breaking-deputy-governor-involves-in-auto-crash-4-dead/

Re: BREAKING!!! Deputy Governor Involved In Ghastly Auto Crash, 4 Dead by TimFisher2: 10:16am On Jan 15, 2019
undecided

Who they arrange virgins should quickly go and do so

Before they will reach their final destination and got short of virgins!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING!!! Deputy Governor Involved In Ghastly Auto Crash, 4 Dead by GOFRONT(m): 10:18am On Jan 15, 2019
Haba.....They don't easily die. Only their security details die easily......But why??

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING!!! Deputy Governor Involved In Ghastly Auto Crash, 4 Dead by pyyxxaro: 10:23am On Jan 15, 2019
Naaa innocent police go use head carry am sad

While the Boooko haram sponsor is fresh n healthy cry

R.i.p to them

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING!!! Deputy Governor Involved In Ghastly Auto Crash, 4 Dead by ceejayMAX(m): 10:25am On Jan 15, 2019
GOFRONT:
Haba.....They don't easily die. Only their security details die easily......But why??
u knw d kind juju wen dem dey do.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING!!! Deputy Governor Involved In Ghastly Auto Crash, 4 Dead by Jayslicky: 10:34am On Jan 15, 2019
In as much that I hate naija politicians I can't wish anyone death, R.I.P to the police men and fast recovery to the injured ones.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING!!! Deputy Governor Involved In Ghastly Auto Crash, 4 Dead by Igboblog: 10:44am On Jan 15, 2019
Cc, Lalasticlala
Re: BREAKING!!! Deputy Governor Involved In Ghastly Auto Crash, 4 Dead by Nobody: 10:53am On Jan 15, 2019
Another tears for Shettima

Re: BREAKING!!! Deputy Governor Involved In Ghastly Auto Crash, 4 Dead by AmadiAba: 10:57am On Jan 15, 2019
R I P
Re: BREAKING!!! Deputy Governor Involved In Ghastly Auto Crash, 4 Dead by osizi06(m): 11:16am On Jan 15, 2019
G
Re: BREAKING!!! Deputy Governor Involved In Ghastly Auto Crash, 4 Dead by Emeks008(m): 12:50pm On Jan 15, 2019
Hmmm . why is that its only their security aid that do die anytime any big nigeria politician had an accident?

Am not wishing him death oooo , but just curious about all this political accident. wink

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!!! Deputy Governor Involved In Ghastly Auto Crash, 4 Dead by techking: 1:15pm On Jan 15, 2019
OMG
Re: BREAKING!!! Deputy Governor Involved In Ghastly Auto Crash, 4 Dead by IbrahimDamola: 1:36pm On Jan 15, 2019
Good one. I love the fact that Police and SARS that intimidate people and motorists on the road died in the accident.

Good riddance.
Re: BREAKING!!! Deputy Governor Involved In Ghastly Auto Crash, 4 Dead by zolajpower: 4:42pm On Jan 15, 2019
GOFRONT:
Use that Ronaldo world cup " why " memes grin
Re: BREAKING!!! Deputy Governor Involved In Ghastly Auto Crash, 4 Dead by mykemiley(f): 5:58pm On Jan 15, 2019
[quote author=IbrahimDamola post=74785346]Good one. I love the fact that Police and SARS that intimidate people and motorists on the road died in the accident.

Good riddance. [/quote That is harsh embarassed embarassed

(1) (Reply)

How Igala Conquered And Colonized Igbos (1450–18th Century) * / Nigerians Are Thieves Says Greek Ambassador To Abuja / Delta Receives Turbines For 240MW Independent Power Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.