Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,672 members, 7,820,357 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:34 PM

53 Traders Dead After Boat Mishap In Kebbi State - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 53 Traders Dead After Boat Mishap In Kebbi State (12013 Views)

103 Wedding Guests Die In Boat Mishap In Kwara / Ernest Peremobowei, Footballer Drowns Rescuing Victims Of Boat Mishap In Bayelsa / Six People Die In Ikorodu Boat Mishap (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 53 Traders Dead After Boat Mishap In Kebbi State by laraemi(f): 11:34am On Sep 15, 2017
God help us
Re: 53 Traders Dead After Boat Mishap In Kebbi State by Nobody: 11:34am On Sep 15, 2017
paiz:
Re: 53 Traders Dead After Boat Mishap In Kebbi State by axeman2(m): 11:47am On Sep 15, 2017
Ajimike:
Good

For every single soul shot by Fulani Army in SE
10 Fulani dies elsewhere.
Quote me and say Nonsene and let's see if the wrath of God doesn't visit your people too
The good news is that those who died in this freedom struggle died for something.
Let's see what you die for eventually.
SHAME ON YOU RACIST
Re: 53 Traders Dead After Boat Mishap In Kebbi State by Augiiee(m): 11:47am On Sep 15, 2017
Dracoe:

Bad.. Really bad
But why will over 100 people attempt to travel on a boat undecided, what were they even thinking shocked.
Most times it's ignorance that's leads people to their doom, not some village people lipsrsealed

RIP to the lost souls
Do you know d size of d boat?...please reason b4 u speak
Re: 53 Traders Dead After Boat Mishap In Kebbi State by Unbreakable007: 11:49am On Sep 15, 2017
paiz:
No matter how many innocent civilians these hausa-fulani soldiers kill in the east believe me Karma always have a way of doing his things.

U just said my mind.EOD
Re: 53 Traders Dead After Boat Mishap In Kebbi State by Elnino4ladies: 11:50am On Sep 15, 2017
paiz:
No matter how many innocent civilians these hausa-fulani soldiers kill in the east believe me Karma always have a way of doing his things.

They are from Niger Republic idiot

1 Like

Re: 53 Traders Dead After Boat Mishap In Kebbi State by Augiiee(m): 11:53am On Sep 15, 2017
sagitariusbaby:
When your people come south dey kill our people, Angel of God dey finish work for North. God is watching
What does Niger republic hav to do with fulani herdsmen?...or didnt u read dat most of d victims came from Niger? #ConfusedFellows
Re: 53 Traders Dead After Boat Mishap In Kebbi State by nwosu1982: 11:59am On Sep 15, 2017
NorthSide:

Explain what you mean by karma
Ina amu amu?
Re: 53 Traders Dead After Boat Mishap In Kebbi State by KingGBsky(m): 12:03pm On Sep 15, 2017
Thats the way God will continue to punish the hausas with water...
Keep using soldiers to kill innocent Ibos..
Very soon it would be boko haram
Mark my word
Re: 53 Traders Dead After Boat Mishap In Kebbi State by nextprince: 12:19pm On Sep 15, 2017
paiz:
The day a similar disaster or worse occur to ipigs, let me see who will start preaching nonsense.

Meanwhile, you are advised to read b4 making comments, they aren't from Kebbi state.
Re: 53 Traders Dead After Boat Mishap In Kebbi State by ikemesit4477: 12:20pm On Sep 15, 2017
NorthSide:

Explain what you mean by karma
goggle it undecided
Re: 53 Traders Dead After Boat Mishap In Kebbi State by mastermaestro(m): 12:28pm On Sep 15, 2017
masterpolyglot:
I see some of you saying "karma" "good" etc. Poor innocent souls who are not involved in the fracas between your war-mongering brothers in the east and the Army die and you show no sympathy because they are Hausa... And some of you will go to church this sunday expecting God to answer your prayers...

Don't mind them. They are too ignorant to know that the GOD they worship sees all including their nairaland folly.
Re: 53 Traders Dead After Boat Mishap In Kebbi State by Iykmann(m): 12:33pm On Sep 15, 2017
And so?
Re: 53 Traders Dead After Boat Mishap In Kebbi State by CoolestJoe: 12:46pm On Sep 15, 2017
When an evil and wicked man is on the throne......
Re: 53 Traders Dead After Boat Mishap In Kebbi State by DedeNkem: 12:54pm On Sep 15, 2017
Nigerian schools and parents should start teaching children how to swim. This is a life saving skill.
Re: 53 Traders Dead After Boat Mishap In Kebbi State by TeamSimple(m): 1:02pm On Sep 15, 2017
Ajimike:
Good

Quote me and say Nonsene and let's see if the wrath of God doesn't visit your people too
The good news is that those who died in this freedom struggle died for something.
igbos are finally going bunkers . is this how your God really operates? LWKMD
Re: 53 Traders Dead After Boat Mishap In Kebbi State by Dracoe(m): 1:04pm On Sep 15, 2017
Augiiee:

Do you know d size of d boat?...please reason b4 u speak
There is a reason why it's called a boat and not a ferry or yacht or ship.
100 people on any conventional boat is too much talkless of all this wooden boats, you are the one that probably lacks reasoning.
Re: 53 Traders Dead After Boat Mishap In Kebbi State by Wisedove(m): 1:26pm On Sep 15, 2017
I still don't know why some people won't bother to finish reading a story before jumping to conclusions.... Those people are mainly from Niger Republic they ain't NigerianS

Re: 53 Traders Dead After Boat Mishap In Kebbi State by Nobody: 2:17pm On Sep 15, 2017
paiz:

Must you bring Biafra issue to any development or happenings in Nigeria.
Re: 53 Traders Dead After Boat Mishap In Kebbi State by Nobody: 3:43pm On Sep 15, 2017
masterpolyglot:
I see some of you saying "karma" "good" etc. Poor innocent souls who are not involved in the fracas between your war-mongering brothers in the east and the Army die and you show no sympathy because they are Hausa... And some of you will go to church this sunday expecting God to answer your prayers...

there's a way bloodshed works. it's an evil spirit.
Re: 53 Traders Dead After Boat Mishap In Kebbi State by Nobody: 3:43pm On Sep 15, 2017
ojimbo:
No value of human lives. There should have been a safer means for water transportation

they transport themselves like that everyday n nothing happens
Re: 53 Traders Dead After Boat Mishap In Kebbi State by TundeHashim(m): 4:03pm On Sep 15, 2017
paiz:
did u read the statement at all? most of the people that died are from "Niger Republic" and not Nigeria. Why are u filled with such hate for us?
Re: 53 Traders Dead After Boat Mishap In Kebbi State by TundeHashim(m): 4:06pm On Sep 15, 2017
Ajimike:
Good

To hell with ur statement. No wrath of God will visit anybody and certainly, Fulanis won't die in droves. We're a very peaceful people and everyone who has contact with us knows that. We only react when pushed to the wall!
Re: 53 Traders Dead After Boat Mishap In Kebbi State by DabuIIIT: 5:43pm On Sep 15, 2017
There zombie army force the living to roll in muddy waters buh.. ..Well God nĂ³ dey sleep.
Rip though

1 Like

Re: 53 Traders Dead After Boat Mishap In Kebbi State by stanliwise(m): 7:26pm On Sep 15, 2017
segebase:

y selling it ..just sell ur properties n stake all in it ..and u r a billionaire
I think say na only me dey think am o.
Re: 53 Traders Dead After Boat Mishap In Kebbi State by psp2pc(m): 8:27pm On Sep 15, 2017
I can authoritatively declare that igbos are mentally deranged. unfortunately they don't know it... so sad.
Re: 53 Traders Dead After Boat Mishap In Kebbi State by Matthewdan(m): 9:04pm On Sep 15, 2017
Elnino4ladies:

They are from Niger Republic idiot

I taught they is no wise person Here...d clash btween d Hausas and d Igbos hav eaten deep into some pples brain that they can't comprehend little statement dt mention any of d party they see it as means to aiR their hatred for each other....d Devil is just using u guyZ
Re: 53 Traders Dead After Boat Mishap In Kebbi State by Egberibinne: 9:13pm On Sep 15, 2017
may their gentle soul rest in perfect peace
Re: 53 Traders Dead After Boat Mishap In Kebbi State by Coolgent(m): 12:20am On Sep 16, 2017
paiz:
U must be stupid whats is the correlation between ipob/na and boot mishap in far north

(1) (2) (Reply)

Us Visa Appointment / Bureau De Change At Murtala Mohammed Airport / Is It Possible To Study In Europe With NABTEB, ND And HND?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.