Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,651 members, 7,809,459 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:00 AM

Where's Nnamdi Kanu? IPOB Members Please Think For Once - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where's Nnamdi Kanu? IPOB Members Please Think For Once (2012 Views)

SEE WHERE NNAMDI KANU IS PRESENTLY / Igbo Group Dares Kanu, IPOB Over 2019 Elections / DSS Official Reveals Where Nnamdi Kanu Is Hiding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where's Nnamdi Kanu? IPOB Members Please Think For Once by LasGidiOwner: 9:41am On Sep 15, 2017
I have seen threads upon threads where the corpses of ipob members are littered.

One question I want to ask, was Kanu or any member of his family one of the dead on the streets of Abia State?

Was Kanu's wife there?

Was Kanu's kids there?

Was Kanu's father there?

Was Kanu's mother there?

Was Kanu's siblings there?

Then why should you die for nothing because someone said you should keep yelling "Biafra or death?

Until I see any of the Kanu's family members pay with their blood to bring about Biafra I will never take them seriously.

Nnamdi Kanu should sacrifice first his wife and kids who are now in faraway city of LONDON for the sake Biafra. A leader leads from the front.

My people particularly Abia state people THINK for once.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Where's Nnamdi Kanu? IPOB Members Please Think For Once by mazimee(m): 9:45am On Sep 15, 2017
Who are your people?Leap in joy when you see the misfortune and come out to write like you care. For the sake of the dead stop that nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Where's Nnamdi Kanu? IPOB Members Please Think For Once by ekhai(m): 9:45am On Sep 15, 2017
Thank God their governor has labelled them miscreants.

3 Likes

Re: Where's Nnamdi Kanu? IPOB Members Please Think For Once by CaptainG00D: 9:49am On Sep 15, 2017
Ohamadike
Re: Where's Nnamdi Kanu? IPOB Members Please Think For Once by Damony: 9:49am On Sep 15, 2017
COWnu follows are just so senseless and emotionally ruled by hyper-stu..pidity . grin

4 Likes

Re: Where's Nnamdi Kanu? IPOB Members Please Think For Once by gfat7: 9:53am On Sep 15, 2017
abi o

1 Like

Re: Where's Nnamdi Kanu? IPOB Members Please Think For Once by Nobody: 9:54am On Sep 15, 2017
LasGidiOwner:
[s]I have seen threads upon threads where the corpses of ipob members are littered.

One question I want to ask, was Kanu or any member of his family one of the dead on the streets of Abia State?

Was Kanu's wife there?

Was Kanu's kids there?

Was Kanu's father there?

Was Kanu's mother there?

Then why should you die for nothing because someone said you shall keep yelling "Biafra or death?

Until I see any of the Kanu's family members pay with their blood to bring about Biafra I will never take them seriously.

Nnamdi Kanu should sacrifice first his wife and kids who are now in faraway city of LONDON for the sake Biafra. A leader leads from the front.

My people particularly Abia state people reason for once[/s].

Afonja

2 Likes

Re: Where's Nnamdi Kanu? IPOB Members Please Think For Once by EzeAnambra: 9:54am On Sep 15, 2017
Shut up!tell buhari and his wife and children to lead the soldiers to NK house,then u will see nnamdi kanu in action..are does soldiers he sent to Umuahia not human or someone's father,husband,because ipob refused to arm themselves u think dey will leave der leader and run away..

2 Likes

Re: Where's Nnamdi Kanu? IPOB Members Please Think For Once by WisdomFlakes: 9:55am On Sep 15, 2017
They are probably where Ojukwu's kids were during the ill-fated Biafra war, somewhere safe and far away from the kasala that he has brought upon his mindless followers and innocent Abians. undecided

Smh. Hope ipob followers are learning some wisdom. Ffk and Fayose, their cheerleaders, are probably sexing their wives and eating hot Amala with egusi soup, while kanu's where about is currently unknown. Wisdom is profitable to direct, so says the good book.

6 Likes

Re: Where's Nnamdi Kanu? IPOB Members Please Think For Once by IgboSubmarine: 9:59am On Sep 15, 2017
Was there a war in the SE before
the military invasion

Did IPOB kill anyone
before the invasion

You are a political & diplomatic illiterate

Take it or leave it, One Nigeria is dead and can't be resurrected again

Osibanjo wisely ignored Kanu but your goat brain hero has ended up escalating the issue

Now a good number of intelligent Igbos are now thinking of revenge like German scientists of the 3rd Reich

Mark my words this crisis will end up in a way that you will be begging for peace and blaming Buhari for his stupidity

Mark my words this action by Buhari has angered even those who aren't IPOB members

Buhari has successfully stirred up hornets nest that will destroy his people

3 Likes

Re: Where's Nnamdi Kanu? IPOB Members Please Think For Once by obonujoker(m): 9:59am On Sep 15, 2017
Not only KANU followers, its same with all politician ass lickers......

I have never seen any politician child or ward campaigning on the streets.... so its unlikely to stop...

One just needs to apply wisdom noni.....

1 Like

Re: Where's Nnamdi Kanu? IPOB Members Please Think For Once by unohbethel(m): 10:09am On Sep 15, 2017
LasGidiOwner:
I have seen threads upon threads where the corpses of ipob members are littered.

Was Kanu's wife there?

Was Kanu's kids there?

Was Kanu's father there?

Was Kanu's mother there?

Then why should you die for nothing because someone said you shall keep yelling "Biafra or death?

My people particularly Abia state people reason for once.
i herd a soldier was killed..but buratai is no where to be found..cowards

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where's Nnamdi Kanu? IPOB Members Please Think For Once by mekaboy(m): 10:10am On Sep 15, 2017
Heard he was seen in togo.
Re: Where's Nnamdi Kanu? IPOB Members Please Think For Once by BiafraIShere(m): 10:11am On Sep 15, 2017
Whoever created this useless thread must either be a kid or a re.tar.ded adult. I wont waste my precious time joining juveniles albeit one that are not bright in a discussion they know nothing about!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where's Nnamdi Kanu? IPOB Members Please Think For Once by Nobody: 10:13am On Sep 15, 2017
Where do you expect him to be? Mentioning you on nairaland?
Re: Where's Nnamdi Kanu? IPOB Members Please Think For Once by BiafraIShere(m): 10:13am On Sep 15, 2017
OlanreJohnson:

Unprincipled and illiterate political jobber thinks he is qualified to give advise.
Don't mind the misguided juvenile that thinks he has an opinion, I have a lot on my table waiting for my attention than to waste my time giving attention to an unreasonable juvenile.
Re: Where's Nnamdi Kanu? IPOB Members Please Think For Once by gsmphoneseller: 10:22am On Sep 15, 2017
IRRESPONSIBLE and irredeemable AFONJA hediot.
Re: Where's Nnamdi Kanu? IPOB Members Please Think For Once by WisdomFlakes: 10:27am On Sep 15, 2017
gsmphoneseller:
IRRESPONSIBLE and irredeemable AFONJA hediot.

The op is one of your brothers from Anambra. Don't be fooled by his moniker.

2 Likes

Re: Where's Nnamdi Kanu? IPOB Members Please Think For Once by Desyner: 10:30am On Sep 15, 2017
Stùpid ideas. The same fear and intimidation that has enslaved us for ages. Ride on Zombie.
Re: Where's Nnamdi Kanu? IPOB Members Please Think For Once by Tyche(m): 10:34am On Sep 15, 2017
IgboSubmarine:
Was there a war in the SE before
the military invasion

Did IPOB kill anyone
before the invasion

You are a political & diplomatic illiterate

Take it or leave it, One Nigeria is dead and can't be resurrected again

Osibanjo wisely ignored Kanu but your goat brain hero has ended up escalating the issue

Now a good number of intelligent Igbos are now thinking of revenge like German scientists of the 3rd Reich

Mark my words this crisis will end up in a way that you will be begging for peace and blaming Buhari for his stupidity

Mark my words this action by Buhari has angered even those who aren't IPOB members

Buhari has successfully stirred up hornets nest that will destroy his people

All pant, no trousers. People are clamouring for peace and you are here making empty threats and issuing daft ultimatum like your run away director.

STFU, and be humble man.
Re: Where's Nnamdi Kanu? IPOB Members Please Think For Once by Unik3030: 10:45am On Sep 15, 2017
Knowledge9000:

Afonja
d only escape route u have whenever you have been defeated in any post is screaming afonja n it's already stale. that's d bitter truth from the op

1 Like

Re: Where's Nnamdi Kanu? IPOB Members Please Think For Once by Nemesis1: 11:06am On Sep 15, 2017
He don tear , I sure say na untop river or inside bush he dey now
Re: Where's Nnamdi Kanu? IPOB Members Please Think For Once by ipoblogic: 11:56am On Sep 15, 2017
OP
stop wasting your time。
send your preacing to Buhari who defended Boko Haram。

as for Nnamdi, he is our priced Gem。
if we can,we will never allow even mosquito to bite him。

as for our freedom。 a 1000 terrists like Buhari cannot stop us。
Re: Where's Nnamdi Kanu? IPOB Members Please Think For Once by Nobody: 12:01pm On Sep 15, 2017
Knowledge9000:

Afonja
the problem with u people is that u lack the ability to think!
whenever a call to cognitive reasoning is called, u just pull out a pics and shout AFONJA like a demented fool.

think for once, THINK!!!......not everything is AFONJA. id!ot
Re: Where's Nnamdi Kanu? IPOB Members Please Think For Once by attackgat: 12:07pm On Sep 15, 2017
LasGidiOwner:

Was Kanu's wife there?

Was Kanu's kids there?

Was Kanu's father there?

Was Kanu's mother there?

You are asking people to use their head and think but even you cant think.

Is it the job of the Nigerian Army to go to a peaceful place where there is no trouble and open fire on unarmed people?

Use your head and think for once like you asked others to
Re: Where's Nnamdi Kanu? IPOB Members Please Think For Once by solid3(m): 12:09pm On Sep 15, 2017
He's definitely hiding somewhere.
Re: Where's Nnamdi Kanu? IPOB Members Please Think For Once by LasGidiOwner: 5:25pm On Sep 19, 2017
The military did well, Abia state should be leveled to the ground. cheesy

EzeAnambra:
Shut up!tell buhari and his wife and children to lead the soldiers to NK house,then u will see nnamdi kanu in action..are does soldiers he sent to Umuahia not human or someone's father,husband,because ipob refused to arm themselves u think dey will leave der leader and run away..
Re: Where's Nnamdi Kanu? IPOB Members Please Think For Once by ANOWEDGREAT: 7:44pm On Sep 19, 2017
LasGidiOwner:

Was Kanu's wife there?

Was Kanu's kids there?

Was Kanu's father there?

Was Kanu's mother there?

Then why should you die for nothing because someone said you should keep yelling "Biafra or death?

Nigerian govt is killing igbos while pple are putting the blame on nnamdi kanu.
Re: Where's Nnamdi Kanu? IPOB Members Please Think For Once by willibounce1(m): 8:17pm On Sep 19, 2017
attackgat:

You are asking people to use their head and think but even you cant think.

Is it the job of the Nigerian Army to go to a peaceful place where there is no trouble and open fire on unarmed people?

Use your head and think for once like you asked others to

show us pictures and videos of the NA opening fire at your so called unarmed criminal pigs. At least we saw pictures of ipod criminals with sticks, bottles and throwing stones at the NA. We saw pictures of a soldier and innocent passers by. We saw pictures of a police man that was killed and mosques burnt by ipod criminals. Show us one picture of any soldier shooting the ipod criminals or STFU

(1) (2) (Reply)

Olusegun Obasanjo's Children / On-going Construction Works At The Site Of New Ogun State Polytechnic, Ipokia / PHOTOS: Godwin Obaseki Hosts NDLEA Boss, Edo Chapter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.