Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,871 members, 7,824,625 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

Where's Nnamdi Kanu? IPOB Members Please Think For Once - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where's Nnamdi Kanu? IPOB Members Please Think For Once (2025 Views)

SEE WHERE NNAMDI KANU IS PRESENTLY / Igbo Group Dares Kanu, IPOB Over 2019 Elections / DSS Official Reveals Where Nnamdi Kanu Is Hiding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where's Nnamdi Kanu? IPOB Members Please Think For Once by Nobody: 8:18pm On Sep 19, 2017
LasGidiOwner:
I have seen threads upon threads where the corpses of ipob members are littered.

One question I want to ask, was Kanu or any member of his family one of the dead on the streets of Abia State?

Was Kanu's wife there?

Was Kanu's kids there?

Was Kanu's father there?

Was Kanu's mother there?

Was Kanu's siblings there?

Then why should you die for nothing because someone said you should keep yelling "Biafra or death?

Until I see any of the Kanu's family members pay with their blood to bring about Biafra I will never take them seriously.

Nnamdi Kanu should sacrifice first his wife and kids who are now in faraway city of LONDON for the sake Biafra. A leader leads from the front.

My people particularly Abia state people THINK for once.
They are in Kafanchan, near Daura.
Re: Where's Nnamdi Kanu? IPOB Members Please Think For Once by Theakthedream: 8:19pm On Sep 19, 2017
ekhai:
Thank God their governor has labelled them miscreants.
YOU mean Terrorist?

Nnamdi Kanu must Resume or Resign....
#Ourmumudondo
Re: Where's Nnamdi Kanu? IPOB Members Please Think For Once by Theakthedream: 8:22pm On Sep 19, 2017
IgboSubmarine:
Was there a war in the SE before
the military invasion

Did IPOB kill anyone
before the invasion

You are a political & diplomatic illiterate

Take it or leave it, One Nigeria is dead and can't be resurrected again

Osibanjo wisely ignored Kanu but your goat brain hero has ended up escalating the issue

Now a good number of intelligent Igbos are now thinking of revenge like German scientists of the 3rd Reich

Mark my words this crisis will end up in a way that you will be begging for peace and blaming Buhari for his stupidity

Mark my words this action by Buhari has angered even those who aren't IPOB members

Buhari has successfully stirred up hornets nest that will destroy his people
Internet warlord..... Igbos are terrorists.
Re: Where's Nnamdi Kanu? IPOB Members Please Think For Once by Michael004: 8:28pm On Sep 19, 2017
[s]
EzeAnambra:
Shut up!tell buhari and his wife and children to lead the soldiers to NK house,then u will see nnamdi kanu in action..are does soldiers he sent to Umuahia not human or someone's father,husband,because ipob refused to arm themselves u think dey will leave der leader and run away..
[/s]Sensless reply. The solders are doing their job. So you are pointless. The mumu miscreants on the street shouting biafra or death, is it their job? You come here on nairaland to show power, why don't you go there and face the solders. Sara Loku e.
Re: Where's Nnamdi Kanu? IPOB Members Please Think For Once by attackgat: 8:38pm On Sep 19, 2017
willibounce1:

show us pictures and videos of the NA opening fire at your so called unarmed criminal pigs. At least we saw pictures of ipod criminals with sticks, bottles and throwing stones at the NA. We saw pictures of a soldier and innocent passers by. We saw pictures of a police man that was killed and mosques burnt by ipod criminals. Show us one picture of any soldier shooting the ipod criminals or STFU

Pictures? You can do better than pictures. Video of the Nigerian Army shooting IPOB members is not a new thing. They are all over youtube dating back since 2015
Re: Where's Nnamdi Kanu? IPOB Members Please Think For Once by Nobody: 8:46pm On Sep 19, 2017
IgboSubmarine:
Was there a war in the SE before
the military invasion

Did IPOB kill anyone
before the invasion

You are a political & diplomatic illiterate

Take it or leave it, One Nigeria is dead and can't be resurrected again

Osibanjo wisely ignored Kanu but your goat brain hero has ended up escalating the issue

Now a good number of intelligent Igbos are now thinking of revenge like German scientists of the 3rd Reich

Mark my words this crisis will end up in a way that you will be begging for peace and blaming Buhari for his stupidity

Mark my words this action by Buhari has angered even those who aren't IPOB members

Buhari has successfully stirred up hornets nest that will destroy his people
You can do no more than dead dogs. You actually compare yourselves to the German scientists of the third Reich? Empty chest beating crap

1 Like

Re: Where's Nnamdi Kanu? IPOB Members Please Think For Once by Nobody: 8:50pm On Sep 19, 2017
ipoblogic:
OP
stop wasting your time。
send your preacing to Buhari who defended Boko Haram。

as for Nnamdi, he is our priced Gem。
if we can,we will never allow even mosquito to bite him。

as for our freedom。 a 1000 terrists like Buhari cannot stop us。
Then just don't let us lay hands on him cos when we do your prized gem will be put in the dirt

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Killings: Middle Belt Group Carpets TY Danjuma As Report Exnorates Army / 2019: Buhari Caught Giving 4 + 4 Sign To The National Assembly Members(pictures) / EXCLUSIVE: EFCC Letter To Buhari On Outcome Of CJN Onnoghen Investigation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.