Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,185 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

Is He Cheating On Me? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is He Cheating On Me? (617 Views)

Is He Cheating??? / Is He Cheating On Me / 5 Things You Shouldn't Do If He's Cheating On You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is He Cheating On Me? by VirtueDigest: 9:56am On Sep 15, 2017
When I met my husband and we started dating, he told me that he still had feelings for his ex-girlfriend; that was before we got married. We’ve been married for 3 years now and for some reason, the lady has resurfaced and they have been exchanging text messages and phone calls. I have confronted my husband about this and he says there is nothing going on between them. Should I believe him?
I want to begin by commending your husband for telling you about his past before marrying you. That means he was transparent and you also made your decision to marry him inspite of his ‘feelings’ for his ex-girlfriend. I feel this should have been addressed before you got married so as not to pop up again later in life.

However, it’s never too late to address what is of concern to you. I’ll encourage you to believe in your husband because trust is the foundation of any relationship.

Secondly, be available for your husband as much as possible. Send him assuring love messages, play with him, sing him songs, respect him, and most importantly, pray for him. Disregard his ex because she is no rival for you. Just keep doing what is expected of you as a loving wife and leave it all in God’s hand because God really is the One who builds and keeps. The Bible says ‘Except the Lord builds the house, the builder builds in vain’…

Lastly, never you stop praying for him and pray her out of his mind.
Re: Is He Cheating On Me? by Pierced(f): 10:01am On Sep 15, 2017
Re: Is He Cheating On Me? by tosyne2much(m): 10:06am On Sep 15, 2017
Some men are still emotionally tied to their exes probably because of the peace and joy they found in that person
Re: Is He Cheating On Me? by SalomonKane: 10:08am On Sep 15, 2017
tosyne2much:
Some men are still emotionally tied to their exes probably because of the peace and joy they found in that person
If they really found peace and joy they wouldn't have left that person.
Re: Is He Cheating On Me? by tosyne2much(m): 10:12am On Sep 15, 2017
SalomonKane:
If they really found peace and joy they wouldn't have left that person.
[i] Maybe that person carelessly slipped out of their hands
Re: Is He Cheating On Me? by Nobody: 10:51am On Sep 15, 2017
tosyne2much:
Re: Is He Cheating On Me? by Nobody: 10:51am On Sep 15, 2017
tosyne2much:
[i] Maybe that person carelessly slipped out of their hands
Re: Is He Cheating On Me? by Rashforrd(m): 10:56am On Sep 15, 2017
I want to begin by commending your husband for telling you about his past before marrying you. That means he was transparent and you also made your decision to marry him inspite of his ‘feelings’ for his ex-girlfriend. I feel this should have been addressed before you got married so as not to pop up again later in life.However, it’s never too late to address what is of concern to you. I’ll encourage you to believe in your husband because trust is the foundation of any relationship.[center][/center].I think with this all your doubt have being clarified.
Re: Is He Cheating On Me? by BlackDBagba: 11:02am On Sep 15, 2017
Yes grin

As a man thinketh in his heart....
Re: Is He Cheating On Me? by babyfaceafrica: 11:10am On Sep 15, 2017
Noted

(1) (Reply)

To / Do Guys Cry A Lot In Relationships? ( As In The Case Of Broken Relationships ) / What Would Be Your Reactions If You Were The Parents Of This Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.