Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,369 members, 7,836,489 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

All Igbos That Have Other Views Than Ipob Should Remove Their Photos Online - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / All Igbos That Have Other Views Than Ipob Should Remove Their Photos Online (901 Views)

Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu's Dog, Jack That He Values More Than IPOB Members / Buhari Is Worse Than IPOB, Arewa Youths – Senator Owie Fumes / Hausa Audio: Kill All Igbos In North From October 1. Don't Touch Yorubas - Deji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All Igbos That Have Other Views Than Ipob Should Remove Their Photos Online by tsdarkside(m): 10:34am On Sep 15, 2017
this is a fair warning...

if you are igbo and dont think like ipob,better remove your identity,photos,locations and such online..

ipobians can become too frustrated and target una...especialy the women should remove their photos of them and their family members...

3 Likes

Re: All Igbos That Have Other Views Than Ipob Should Remove Their Photos Online by paiz: 10:46am On Sep 15, 2017
I am still saying it IPOB is a non-violent group... until the military invaded Aba

8 Likes

Re: All Igbos That Have Other Views Than Ipob Should Remove Their Photos Online by Nemesis1: 10:48am On Sep 15, 2017
Two police officers killed were Ibo this may not be far from the truth

1 Like

Re: All Igbos That Have Other Views Than Ipob Should Remove Their Photos Online by zionmde: 11:05am On Sep 15, 2017
tsdarkside:
this is a fair warning...

if you are igbo and dont think like ipob,better remove your identity,photos,locations and such online..

ipobians can become too frustrated and target una...especialy the women should remove their photos of them and their family members...

mind ur business. u cannot be hundred of kilometers away and telling us wat to do. Why dont u guys take a break its already boring.

6 Likes

Re: All Igbos That Have Other Views Than Ipob Should Remove Their Photos Online by tsdarkside(m): 11:22am On Sep 15, 2017
zionmde:

mind ur business. u cannot be hundred of kilometers away and telling us wat to do. Why dont u guys take a break its already boring.

well....i was told to say it...

1 Like

Re: All Igbos That Have Other Views Than Ipob Should Remove Their Photos Online by tsdarkside(m): 11:27am On Sep 15, 2017
we said we will protect our own...and thats exactly what we are doing.....

we nigerians will not let down biafran nigerians.....be careful.....

we saw the photos of ipob tuts...they look like american gangsters in the jungle....be careful....

1 Like

Re: All Igbos That Have Other Views Than Ipob Should Remove Their Photos Online by deepwater(f): 11:31am On Sep 15, 2017
Some one that has not gone beyond IBADAN in his entire life before, be discussing igbo matter

1 Like

Re: All Igbos That Have Other Views Than Ipob Should Remove Their Photos Online by tsdarkside(m): 11:35am On Sep 15, 2017
deepwater:
Some one that has not gone beyond IBADAN in his entire life before, be discussing igbo matter

this message is not for you....its for igbos that dont think like ipob but are still proud to be biafrans....
Re: All Igbos That Have Other Views Than Ipob Should Remove Their Photos Online by Nobody: 11:38am On Sep 15, 2017
tsdarkside:

Told by whom? You sit in your dirty toilet and manufacture rubbish..Talking withou sense, talkimg without decorum, talking like a cursed person..
Re: All Igbos That Have Other Views Than Ipob Should Remove Their Photos Online by tsdarkside(m): 11:38am On Sep 15, 2017
take your photos down...dont say nothing in public.....if you meet them in public and they ask you,say you are ipob and go your way......
Re: All Igbos That Have Other Views Than Ipob Should Remove Their Photos Online by tsdarkside(m): 11:40am On Sep 15, 2017
DDeliverer:

Told by whom? You sit in your dirty toilet and manufacture rubbish..Talking withou sense, talkimg without decorum, talking like a cursed person..

grin......not allowed to answer to people like you.....you are none of our business....you mess up,we will secretly report you to the police and army..
Re: All Igbos That Have Other Views Than Ipob Should Remove Their Photos Online by Iceberg3: 11:40am On Sep 15, 2017
tsdarkside:

u were told of cos,as a controlled zomB...

Btw,wetin consain owie'rhobo like for magana ipob?
Re: All Igbos That Have Other Views Than Ipob Should Remove Their Photos Online by zionmde: 11:42am On Sep 15, 2017
tsdarkside:

u sound as if u care. whereas yesterday u guys were here spreading hate kill them, bomb them destroy.
The young man shot on the head yesterday went to look for how to feed his family. Open his shop as usual early in the morning sat in front of his shop for business, then army came and shot him dead. he didnt shout biafra, he wasnt wearing their wrist band, his only crime was that he was Igbo. His pictures came up here u guys were hailing army,shouting deal with them. The media didn't tellnu about people attacked on umuahia express road on Wednesday night by hausas, they were travelling to Imo state.

Every Igbo man (whether ipob or not) has a wound in his heart. Some people wont need to carry placards or weapons or do protests but one day Igbos will dig up wat happened in the past two days.
I travelled Thousands of km to stand in for a Yoruba muslim friend who was in trouble, but after seeing wat i saw here yesterday i will tell u that i rather help 20 igbos than to help one yoruba guy. I have never seen raw hatred all my life
Re: All Igbos That Have Other Views Than Ipob Should Remove Their Photos Online by ipoblogic: 11:43am On Sep 15, 2017
and all Igbos whould watch their back。
the terrorits call Buhari and Jihardist Nigerian Army will come after anyone who still mentions Biafra。

iIslamic conquest is their goal。
Re: All Igbos That Have Other Views Than Ipob Should Remove Their Photos Online by Iceberg3: 11:44am On Sep 15, 2017
tsdarkside:

u were told of cos,as a controlled zomB...

Btw,wetin consain owie'rhobo like for magana ipob? Urhobo abobaku grin
Re: All Igbos That Have Other Views Than Ipob Should Remove Their Photos Online by Ajisebioyolaari: 11:49am On Sep 15, 2017
The way these ipob touts react to contrary opinion. They are so violent, rude, illogical and arrogant even to fellow igbos whose opinion differ from theirs.

1 Like

Re: All Igbos That Have Other Views Than Ipob Should Remove Their Photos Online by Nobody: 11:51am On Sep 15, 2017
paiz:
I am still saying it IPOB is a non-violent group... until the military invaded Aba
Hate speech is worse than violence.
Re: All Igbos That Have Other Views Than Ipob Should Remove Their Photos Online by tsdarkside(m): 3:37pm On Sep 15, 2017
Ajisebioyolaari:
The way these ipob touts react to contrary opinion. They are so violent, rude, illogical and arrogant even to fellow igbos whose opinion differ from theirs.

thats why remove anything online that could lead them to you.....

and bloody hell,stay quiet in public...
Re: All Igbos That Have Other Views Than Ipob Should Remove Their Photos Online by Ajisebioyolaari: 4:04pm On Sep 15, 2017
tsdarkside:

thats why remove anything online that could lead them to you.....

and bloody hell,stay quiet in public...
very true bro. Very great point

(1) (Reply)

The Hope Of Black Man Rests With The Igbo Of The South East / Quit Notice: Kaduna Government Obtains Bench Warrant Against Arewa Youths / Omojuwa To Gov. Okorocha:You Should Have Just Ignored it, Instead Of Lying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.