Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,029 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:00 PM

Share Your Most Powerful Du'as - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Share Your Most Powerful Du'as (1825 Views)

Share Your Eid Pictures / Share Your Eid's Pictures Here. / If You Converted To Islam From A Christian Family. Share Your Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Most Powerful Du'as by Empiree: 10:14pm On Nov 28, 2017
Raintaker:
Don't mind the pagan, he's just here to cause mischief.

Check out Aminu's post on The Satanic verses which were formulated by atheists and Idolaters,to cause mischief.

That's what this op here is getting high on, and the satanic verses or whatever have been proven not to have any relationship with the Islamic tradition.

But Ppl like Op would not even bother to listen or read, imagine the guy even referring to Al-Tabari as Hadith.
Lol
He is sick. I dont really like engaging him. His name should ring the bell to muslims. I dont take him serious. I know him well

1 Like

Re: Share Your Most Powerful Du'as by Raintaker(m): 10:21pm On Nov 28, 2017
Empiree:
He is sick. I dont really like engaging him. His name should ring the bell to muslims. I dont take him serious. I know him well
I pray unsuspecting Muslims do not fall for his antics.
Re: Share Your Most Powerful Du'as by Empiree: 10:44pm On Nov 28, 2017
Raintaker:
I pray unsuspecting Muslims do not fall for his antiques.
only those who want to be conned. They should run the moment they see his MONIKER

1 Like

Re: Share Your Most Powerful Du'as by PAGAN9JA(m): 4:32am On Nov 29, 2017
Empiree:
Shaking my head for you man. Did you call this Du'a?. The ayat you quoted from sura Najm 19-20 is simply referring to something else. If you read further to 23 it would clear the air already. Stop this nonsense.

Don't you get it?

Surat Najm was changed later by shaitan! The actualy worship is to Allah through Allat, AlUzza and Al Manah - Allah's 3 Daughters!
Re: Share Your Most Powerful Du'as by PAGAN9JA(m): 4:32am On Nov 29, 2017
Raintaker:
I pray unsuspecting Muslims do not fall for his antiques.

Antiques? Am I a museum?
Re: Share Your Most Powerful Du'as by PAGAN9JA(m): 4:34am On Nov 29, 2017
Empiree:
I am sick. I dont really like anyone engaging with me. My name should ring the bell to Buddhists. Dont take me serious. You know me well

issoryt dude . pray to AlLah and Al-Aalehah and you will become alright.
Re: Share Your Most Powerful Du'as by Empiree: 4:43am On Nov 29, 2017
[s]
PAGAN9JA:

Don't you get it?

Surat Najm was changed later by shaitan! The actualy worship is to Allah through Allat, AlUzza and Al Manah - Allah's 3 Daughters!
[/s]
Re: Share Your Most Powerful Du'as by Raintaker(m): 6:11am On Nov 29, 2017
PAGAN9JA:

Antiques? Am I a museum?
grin
PAGAN9JA:

Antiques? Am I a museum?
Nice one , clap for yourself
Re: Share Your Most Powerful Du'as by PAGAN9JA(m): 7:38am On Nov 29, 2017
Raintaker:
;DNice one , clap for yourself

aboki na aboki. problems of the almajri education system.
Re: Share Your Most Powerful Du'as by Raintaker(m): 11:15am On Nov 29, 2017
PAGAN9JA:

aboki na aboki. problems of the almajri education system.
OK
Re: Share Your Most Powerful Du'as by Aminu212: 11:33am On Nov 29, 2017
Now i see that the op is an idol worshipper who intends to bring the Muslims along with himself
PAGAN9JA:

Allah wants us to worship the Gods just like our ancestors. Wake up Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: Share Your Most Powerful Du'as by PAGAN9JA(m): 3:27pm On Nov 29, 2017
Aminu212:
Now i see that the op is an idol worshipper who intends to bring the Muslims along with himself

Im strictly against idol worshiping as our prophet said. We must worship the Gods in truth and spirit. for their interecession is to be hoped for.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rejection Of Sifat Of Allah / Jesus Saves - Dear Muslims Kindly Read / Jarus, Mukina And Olabowale, I Got Your Messages Late

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.