Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,966 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

Igbo Leaders Are The Most Useless Leaders Alive In The History Of Hamanity - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Leaders Are The Most Useless Leaders Alive In The History Of Hamanity (921 Views)

Abdulaziz Yari, The Most Useless Governor In Nigeria - Kadaria Ahmed / Killings: Three Reasons Northern Leaders Are Silent – Shehu Sani Reveals / Southwest On Standby As Igbo Leaders Protest Obi’s Choice As Atiku Running Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbo Leaders Are The Most Useless Leaders Alive In The History Of Hamanity by libertyhope2017: 1:26pm On Sep 15, 2017
Igbo Leaders Are The Most Useless Leaders Alive In The History Of Humanity. Seeing what is happening in the east, I cannot hold my words on how useless Igbo leaders are. Carrying out Hausa-Fulani agenda against their own people. This generation will never forget nor forgive these sets of Igbo leaders bought and controlled by Northern oligarchy.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Leaders Are The Most Useless Leaders Alive In The History Of Hamanity by Nobody: 1:31pm On Sep 15, 2017
you can't blame them
its not their fault
Re: Igbo Leaders Are The Most Useless Leaders Alive In The History Of Hamanity by phantom24: 2:39pm On Sep 15, 2017
Not only Igbo's but the entire south south, including the west.
At the time that d so call leaders should rise up and made their position clear, they're busy looking for scapegoats, it may surprise u to knw that nnamdi KANU is only a figure head in this ipob quest, why can't the real men come out , oduduwa republic is now silent if they where ever serious why can't they use this platform to speak up.it seems Everybody is afraid of war but nobody is interested in finding lasting solution to peace.
#Nig can't be rule in a dictatorial style for ever. This is democracy #
Re: Igbo Leaders Are The Most Useless Leaders Alive In The History Of Hamanity by maslong(m): 2:56pm On Sep 15, 2017
libertyhope2017:
Igbo Leaders Are The Most Useless Leaders Alive In The History Of Humanity. Seeing what is happening in the east, I cannot hold my words on how useless Igbo leaders are. Carrying out Hausa-Fulani agenda against their own people. This generation will never forget nor forgive these sets of Igbo leaders bought and controlled by Northern oligarchy.
very true, but I believe noting is impossible before God. we have walked alone.
Re: Igbo Leaders Are The Most Useless Leaders Alive In The History Of Hamanity by fergie001: 3:17pm On Sep 15, 2017
See,Igbo enweghi eze cool
Re: Igbo Leaders Are The Most Useless Leaders Alive In The History Of Hamanity by GrandGarcon: 3:18pm On Sep 15, 2017
useless no be small
Re: Igbo Leaders Are The Most Useless Leaders Alive In The History Of Hamanity by toolovely(m): 3:58pm On Sep 15, 2017
at a point, i asked myself, why did God bring me to this part of the world.
if i have my way to be from any other part of the country, i will go to the north.
no matter what a northerner do as long as they are fighting for the north, no matter how stupid that may look, you will never see the northern leaders abandon them.
they can resolve that amongst themselves but will never let an outsider condemn their own.
but igbos will be the first to say rubbish about their own.
we all saw how herdsmen were and still slaughtering people but the northern govs said no body should call them criminals even el rufai admitting paying them.
but in igbo land, that will never happen.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Leaders Are The Most Useless Leaders Alive In The History Of Hamanity by madenigga(m): 3:59pm On Sep 15, 2017
libertyhope2017:

Controlled by which north.

Igbo leaders are cowards no doubt for failing to call there youths to order.
Re: Igbo Leaders Are The Most Useless Leaders Alive In The History Of Hamanity by Sunofgod(m): 4:02pm On Sep 15, 2017
Useless..but rich,
Re: Igbo Leaders Are The Most Useless Leaders Alive In The History Of Hamanity by KingsleyTMTTM(m): 4:05pm On Sep 15, 2017
libertyhope2017:
Shey ur supreme leader NK, was insulting them, now he needs their help
Re: Igbo Leaders Are The Most Useless Leaders Alive In The History Of Hamanity by hegelian: 4:23pm On Sep 15, 2017
toolovely:
at a point, i asked myself, why did God bring me to this part of the world.
if i have my way to be from any other part of the country, i will go to the north.
no matter what a northerner do as long as they are fighting for the north, no matter how stupid that may look, you will never see the northern leaders abandon them.
they can resolve that amongst themselves but will never let an outsider condemn their own.
but igbos will be the first to say rubbish about their own.
we all saw how herdsmen were and still slaughtering people but the northern govs said no body should call them criminals even el rufai admitting paying them.
but in igbo land, that will never happen.
You are actually right.i would prefer to be from the core north if I am to choose...they have the upperhand and their leaders will never abandon them no matter what
Re: Igbo Leaders Are The Most Useless Leaders Alive In The History Of Hamanity by Unik3030: 4:45pm On Sep 15, 2017
phantom24:
Not only Igbo's but the entire south south, including the west.
At the time that d so call leaders should rise up and made their position clear, they're busy looking for scapegoats, it may surprise u to knw that nnamdi KANU is only a figure head in this ipob quest, why can't the real men come out , oduduwa republic is now silent if they where ever serious why can't they use this platform to speak up.it seems Everybody is afraid of war but nobody is interested in finding lasting solution to peace.
#Nig can't be rule in a dictatorial style for ever. This is democracy #
incase u don't know, Yoruba elders held a meeting in Ibadan about few weeks ago n came out with one mind that all they want is restructuring. so Dats to tell u that there is nothing like oduduwa republic again even d ever crazy fayose n ffk agreed on restructuring
Re: Igbo Leaders Are The Most Useless Leaders Alive In The History Of Hamanity by Xb4Real: 5:26pm On Sep 15, 2017
Chill, bro. They shall all reap the evil seed they sow

(1) (Reply)

APC Plotting To Use Federal Might In Anambra Election - Obigwe / Gov. Ugwuanyi Fulfills Free Transportation Promise As Indigenes Jubilate(photo) / PBM Appoint A Dead Man As Chairman press council

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.