Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,948 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

Killings: Three Reasons Northern Leaders Are Silent – Shehu Sani Reveals - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Killings: Three Reasons Northern Leaders Are Silent – Shehu Sani Reveals (29484 Views)

Shehu Sani Reveals What Will Happen To Emefiele When Buhari Leaves Office / 2023: Real Reasons Northern APC Govs Decided To Support Tinubu – El-Rufai / 6 Reasons Northern Youths MUST NOT Support Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Killings: Three Reasons Northern Leaders Are Silent – Shehu Sani Reveals by ahmedkoded95(m): 11:45pm On Dec 24, 2018
Shehu Sani, the Senator representing Kaduna Central, has criticized the northern political elites over their silence on frequent killings and kidnappings in the region.

The lawmaker, in a series of tweets, highlighted three reasons why the northern elites are silent over the killings.

According to him, the fear of being against the President Muhammadu Buhari government is among the reasons for northern leaders’ silence.

Sani, on his Twitter page, wrote: “Northern political elites are silent on the frequent killings and kidnappings in the north out of any of these three reasons; FEAR not to be seen opposing the Government; BELIEF that the President is doing his best; INDIFFERENCE because it’s the poor that are dying.”

Recently, no fewer than 17 people were on Saturday killed by bandits in Magami Village, Faru District of Maradun Local Government Area of Zamfara State.

https://twitter.com/ShehuSani/status/1077139430392115200?s=19

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Killings: Three Reasons Northern Leaders Are Silent – Shehu Sani Reveals by ahaz: 12:35am On Dec 25, 2018
ahmedkoded95:
Shehu Sani, the Senator representing Kaduna Central, has criticized the northern political elites over their silence on frequent killings and kidnappings in the region.

The lawmaker, in a series of tweets, highlighted three reasons why the northern elites are silent over the killings.

According to him, the fear of being against the President Muhammadu Buhari government is among the reasons for northern leaders’ silence.

Sani, on his Twitter page, wrote: “Northern political elites are silent on the frequent killings and kidnappings in the north out of any of these three reasons; FEAR not to be seen opposing the Government; BELIEF that the President is doing his best; INDIFFERENCE because it’s the poor that are dying.”

Recently, no fewer than 17 people were on Saturday killed by bandits in Magami Village, Faru District of Maradun Local Government Area of Zamfara State.

Cc lalasticlala Mynd44
I don't pity the northern masses let them continue to lick the asses of their elites trust me soon,the will graduate into eating fesses... by that time I will take them serious

61 Likes

Re: Killings: Three Reasons Northern Leaders Are Silent – Shehu Sani Reveals by DExponential(m): 12:37am On Dec 25, 2018
True.

5 Likes

Re: Killings: Three Reasons Northern Leaders Are Silent – Shehu Sani Reveals by Oyinlomobambam(m): 1:13am On Dec 25, 2018
ahmedkoded95:

Cc lalasticlala Mynd44

Wish Northern again? Thought they've all Aticulate
Re: Killings: Three Reasons Northern Leaders Are Silent – Shehu Sani Reveals by nedubest(m): 2:43am On Dec 25, 2018
God help us

2 Likes

Re: Killings: Three Reasons Northern Leaders Are Silent – Shehu Sani Reveals by Onyeedum(m): 4:57am On Dec 25, 2018
4. Born to rule mentality with zero sham.

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Killings: Three Reasons Northern Leaders Are Silent – Shehu Sani Reveals by Racoon(m): 6:12am On Dec 25, 2018
Well,it will already the turn of the northern elites now. Karma is a bitch.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Killings: Three Reasons Northern Leaders Are Silent – Shehu Sani Reveals by stonemasonn: 6:49am On Dec 25, 2018
4. Master-Slave mentality.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Killings: Three Reasons Northern Leaders Are Silent – Shehu Sani Reveals by nijabazaar: 7:08am On Dec 25, 2018
Shehu is very Astute

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Killings: Three Reasons Northern Leaders Are Silent – Shehu Sani Reveals by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:12am On Dec 25, 2018
ahmedkoded95:

FEAR not to be seen opposing the Government; BELIEF that the President is doing his best; INDIFFERENCE because it’s the poor that are dying.”

Cc lalasticlala Mynd44
Then they are not worthy to be called a leader!!!

Leadership has nothing to do with these characteristics you have mentioned

In the faces of these tribulations, how can they think that Buhari is doing his best

Infact, they have disappointed those looking up to them!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Killings: Three Reasons Northern Leaders Are Silent – Shehu Sani Reveals by zombieTRACKER: 7:15am On Dec 25, 2018
I will fault that your claim that only the poor takes the brunt...

For starters... Badeh wasn't a poor man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Killings: Three Reasons Northern Leaders Are Silent – Shehu Sani Reveals by Nobody: 7:19am On Dec 25, 2018
Good one shehu... it goes to show tyranny is the order of the day, you may get killed or segregated for speaking up.

Well only you know your ballot vote, they cant segregate you on that.

Vote your choice, vote the right choice.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Killings: Three Reasons Northern Leaders Are Silent – Shehu Sani Reveals by jlinkd78(m): 7:23am On Dec 25, 2018
I honestly respect this Sani guy for being bold and on point. Almost lost credibility with his brief indecision when he had d smartest opportunity to have left d murderous APC but remained. I must confess he has bounced back and possibly with more admirers

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Killings: Three Reasons Northern Leaders Are Silent – Shehu Sani Reveals by artofseduction: 7:28am On Dec 25, 2018
Truth and nothing but the truth.

4 Likes

Re: Killings: Three Reasons Northern Leaders Are Silent – Shehu Sani Reveals by Timatayo1: 7:47am On Dec 25, 2018
They should continued fear no wahala

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Killings: Three Reasons Northern Leaders Are Silent – Shehu Sani Reveals by hucienda: 7:51am On Dec 25, 2018
They don't have a southern, christian president to blame. Fela termed it 'Shuffering and Shmiling'.

Bitter truth is religion-tribalism is the bane of the country. Not corruption. Same thing one sees from the recent remarks of the Vice President who is supposedly a pastor. When all cards fail, fall to the last card - the tribal card.

Nigeria will hardly develop as a country till this ill is eradicated.

51 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Killings: Three Reasons Northern Leaders Are Silent – Shehu Sani Reveals by Blacksodje(m): 8:05am On Dec 25, 2018
Greed and fear. a terrible combo

2 Likes

Re: Killings: Three Reasons Northern Leaders Are Silent – Shehu Sani Reveals by RoyalUc(m): 8:40am On Dec 25, 2018
To me, I think it's the feeling of helplessness
Re: Killings: Three Reasons Northern Leaders Are Silent – Shehu Sani Reveals by RZArecta2(m): 9:34am On Dec 25, 2018
The average northerner and their leaders feel there's no problem. To them, Buhari is a god who should be feared and respected even more than Allah sef. Anything that will make Buhari look bad or expose his incompetence is haram. When they're ready, they'll know what to do. Bear it in mind though that the time for a peoples revolt is coming very soon, those who watched the videos where soldiers killed Zamfara protesters yesterday will understand cool

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Killings: Three Reasons Northern Leaders Are Silent – Shehu Sani Reveals by dokyOloye: 9:41am On Dec 25, 2018
That is why I don't pity the northern muslims now that boko haram has concentrated on killing them.
They play politics with everything.
When boko haram was bombing churches and targeting only policemen,their leaders kept making a political capital out of it while being cheered by their masses just because Jonathan and his army chief were Christians.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Killings: Three Reasons Northern Leaders Are Silent – Shehu Sani Reveals by RevLikeBigYansh: 10:38am On Dec 25, 2018
Silence, they say is golden.

There is also another form of silence that can be taken as endorsement and that is where supposedly good men refuse to speak up against injustice and evil.

Their silence has been taken as a confirmation that they support Buhari's Fulani jihadist expansionism.

As long as they - self described northern elders- are not complaining about the carnage sweeping across their region, then what is my concern as long as it remains in the backward north.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Killings: Three Reasons Northern Leaders Are Silent – Shehu Sani Reveals by lonelydora: 10:38am On Dec 25, 2018
Ok
Re: Killings: Three Reasons Northern Leaders Are Silent – Shehu Sani Reveals by kenzysmith: 10:38am On Dec 25, 2018
Oga shut up because of greed u refuse to jump when ur mate ready jumping let seen how u will win next h
Year

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Killings: Three Reasons Northern Leaders Are Silent – Shehu Sani Reveals by Princedapace(m): 10:41am On Dec 25, 2018
It is their business. To most of them, as long as igbo man is not in power, no wahala. Like I told one guy, north has produced more leaders than other regions, yet, they are the poorest with lives lost like chicken in that region.

It is a pity we have illiterates as followers.. To them, once their town person has been appointed in govt, that is dividend of democracy.

Me na to leave the country sure pass.. I hope they kill them selves finish soon. Yeye country with yeye followed and yeye leaders..

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Killings: Three Reasons Northern Leaders Are Silent – Shehu Sani Reveals by Trouble1: 10:41am On Dec 25, 2018
It’s now official .
Shehu sanni is not returning to senate

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Killings: Three Reasons Northern Leaders Are Silent – Shehu Sani Reveals by IamJames: 10:48am On Dec 25, 2018
zombieTRACKER:
I will fault that your claim that only the poor takes the brunt...

For starters... Badeh wasn't a poor man

I think the poor are actually bearing the brunt. Badeh's case was that he knows to much and needed to be silenced so he doesn't spill what he knows.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Killings: Three Reasons Northern Leaders Are Silent – Shehu Sani Reveals by Jesuslvzme(m): 10:48am On Dec 25, 2018
Sani just nailed it...

8 Likes

Re: Killings: Three Reasons Northern Leaders Are Silent – Shehu Sani Reveals by ipobarecriminals: 10:49am On Dec 25, 2018
sad may God deliver us from blood sucker/destruction

2 Likes

Re: Killings: Three Reasons Northern Leaders Are Silent – Shehu Sani Reveals by brodalokie: 10:51am On Dec 25, 2018
It is because Buhari is a Logo for the North as much as I am for the West. I can even hear the murmuring sound of the Dead talking to me now but I wonder if I don't deserve to eat or do something meaningful with my life because I am working undercover and I am not a celebrity like himself or the usual Kings who are supposed to be representing me grin

The murmy just spoke to me me in native Bini saying he is so dead... If I am dead, then why am I not at peace? Since we are in the era of speaking vanacular and we have recalcitrant ceremonial heads. I want to use this medium to inform my subordinate mates that break time is over. They should get back to work.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Killings: Three Reasons Northern Leaders Are Silent – Shehu Sani Reveals by franchasng: 10:52am On Dec 25, 2018
RZArecta2:
The average northerner and their leaders feel there's no problem. To them, Buhari is a god who should be feared and respected even more than Allah sef. Anything that will make Buhari look bad or expose his incompetence is haram. When they're ready, they'll know what to do. Bear it in mind though that the time for a peoples revolt is coming very soon, those who watched the videos where soldiers killed Zamfara protesters yesterday will understand cool
please share the video with me, thanks

1 Like

Re: Killings: Three Reasons Northern Leaders Are Silent – Shehu Sani Reveals by biztip: 10:54am On Dec 25, 2018
buhari is a religious bigot

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ambode & His Security Chiefs On Early Morning Patrol In Lagos / Sunday Igboho Not Yet Released – Olayomi Koiki, Aide / Edo Election: Will Obaseki Remain In PDP?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.