Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,461 members, 7,819,679 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

Kano Youths March Street In Igbo Attires To Promote Peace And One Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kano Youths March Street In Igbo Attires To Promote Peace And One Nigeria (3168 Views)

Riots In Kano: Youths Reject New Emir With Protest (video) / Kano Youths Protest Against Buhari 'Pack Your Load' (Video, Photos) / 2019: Crowd Of Youths March For Ambode’s Re-Election (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano Youths March Street In Igbo Attires To Promote Peace And One Nigeria by Nobody: 2:09pm On Sep 15, 2017
raker300:
That is not igbo attire

Stop lying

This is an old post that happened during sallah..check Linda ikeji for the report

Stop peddling falsehood to paint the igbos black
No it's you that stopped being pessimist. The one that happened during sallah has horses because it happened on sallah Durbar.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kano Youths March Street In Igbo Attires To Promote Peace And One Nigeria by Nobody: 2:15pm On Sep 15, 2017
papiforreal:
The youths in Hotoro, Kano states, has taken over the streets dressed in Igbo attires to promote unity and oneness of the country. This is coming a dayafter scores of Northerners are killed in Abia by Ipob members.
It seems like the Northerners are the cool-head this time around. What do you think?
Real Nigerians want peace, but Nmandi KANU is causing confusion and unrest with his unorthodox way of clamouring for recession

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kano Youths March Street In Igbo Attires To Promote Peace And One Nigeria by tooth4tooth: 2:25pm On Sep 15, 2017
Odingo1:

Which madness,do they own monopoly for violence.
If Hausa-fulani kill Igbos in the North,other tribes in the north and SW will start shouting that Igbos dont respect their host that they deserve to die,if Igbo kill hausa in the east,they will start lamenting that Hausas in the North should retaliate in the north and kill Igbos back and when they do that then that Igbos should not shout genocide because they started it first,God is not man, he watches all of us, Igbos are not wanted in Nigeria, they should be allowed to have their own country

I agree with you .They dont own monopoly of violence. But when it come to barbarism; a feat i personally hate about them, I'm sure you dont want to go down that lane with them.

You cannot compare the number of Igbo people in the north to the number of Hausa/Fulani in the south east. Now that they are proactive in their course of action. It is pertinent to make sleeping dog lie .
Re: Kano Youths March Street In Igbo Attires To Promote Peace And One Nigeria by chinonye82: 2:33pm On Sep 15, 2017
papiforreal:
The youths in Hotoro, Kano states, has taken over the streets dressed in Igbo attires to promote unity and oneness of the country. This is coming a dayafter scores of Northerners are killed in Abia by Ipob members.
It seems like the Northerners are the cool-head this time around. What do you think?
i dislike hypocricy,did you say northerners are killed or unarmed igbo people are killed?
Re: Kano Youths March Street In Igbo Attires To Promote Peace And One Nigeria by amjoseph19: 2:43pm On Sep 15, 2017
midehi2:
whatever attire, they want peace
Lol... They want the status quo to remain.
Re: Kano Youths March Street In Igbo Attires To Promote Peace And One Nigeria by BudeYahooCom: 2:45pm On Sep 15, 2017
That is an old picture. Hauas killed and injured many Igbos and christians yesterday in Jos. The media is sweeping it under the carpet.
Re: Kano Youths March Street In Igbo Attires To Promote Peace And One Nigeria by Nobody: 2:47pm On Sep 15, 2017
chinonye82:
i dislike hypocricy,did you say northerners are killed or unarmed igbo people are killed?

Both were killed. And I strongly condemned all the two incidents. Human lives are sacred and should not destroy no matter the situation
Re: Kano Youths March Street In Igbo Attires To Promote Peace And One Nigeria by Iscoalarcon: 3:03pm On Sep 15, 2017
And they call us via violent people undecided now tell me who are the trouble makers Ipob criminals or the arewa youths
Re: Kano Youths March Street In Igbo Attires To Promote Peace And One Nigeria by mercy0008(f): 3:05pm On Sep 15, 2017
SO THE NIGERIAN ARMY IS NOW HAUSA/FULANI ARMY. YOUR FIGHT IS WITH THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT,NOT WITH HAUSA PEOPLE.
PehaKaso:
The carnage visited upon the innocent and unarmed peaceful Biafran agitator brothers in Abia State by the Hausa/Fulani Nigerian Army with AK47 Riffles, Armoured Tanks, Rocket Launchers, Ferrets, etc, will forever remain and bleed fresh in our memories.

This concocted and deceitful show of *Love* is dead on arrival.

#BiafraLivesMatter.

Re: Kano Youths March Street In Igbo Attires To Promote Peace And One Nigeria by FriendNG: 3:09pm On Sep 15, 2017
To all of you doubting it, I witnessed this event live and direct. I can request for videos from friends and tender it here as a proof.
Re: Kano Youths March Street In Igbo Attires To Promote Peace And One Nigeria by msturE: 3:13pm On Sep 15, 2017
Thtas a nice move wink
Re: Kano Youths March Street In Igbo Attires To Promote Peace And One Nigeria by FTrebirth(m): 3:18pm On Sep 15, 2017
old pictures. stupid lies.

1 Like

Re: Kano Youths March Street In Igbo Attires To Promote Peace And One Nigeria by mercy0008(f): 3:22pm On Sep 15, 2017
SHARRAP. NOBODY IS SWEEPING SHIT. DID IGBO PEOPLE NOT ATTACK THEM IN PH? SOLDIERS WERE IN ABIA EHEN, SO TO AVENGE THE SOLDIERS THAT CAME, HAUSA PEOPLE WERE DEALT WITH IN PH, I WATCHED A VIDEO ON INSTAGRAM WHERE BUSES WERE STOPPED IN ABIA, LOOKING FOR HAUSA PEOPLE IN THE BUS. NA HAUSAS BE NIGERIA ARMY? AND YOU WANT TO TALK ABOUT THE ONE IN JOS THAT HAPPENED YESTERDAY. GUY, UR ANCESTORS SAW WAR, BUT YOU HAVE NOT. THROUGH OUT THE BOKO HARAM MENANCE, WE DID NOT LEAVE THE NORTH,IT IS HOME FOR US. WE ARE NOT NEW TO SOUNDS OF BOMB BLASTS AND GUNSHOTS. SO WHEN U ALL SHOUTING U RE READY FOR WAR, AND THEN INITIATING IT WITH THE HAUSAS INSTEAD OF THE FEDERAL GOVT. THEN STAY WOKE
BudeYahooCom:
That is an old picture. Hauas killed and injured many Igbos and christians yesterday in Jos. The media is sweeping it under the carpet.
Re: Kano Youths March Street In Igbo Attires To Promote Peace And One Nigeria by BudeYahooCom: 3:28pm On Sep 15, 2017
mercy0008:
[s]SHARRAP. NOBODY IS SWEEPING SHIT. DID IGBO PEOPLE NOT ATTACK THEM IN PH? SOLDIERS WERE IN ABIA EHEN, SO TO AVENGE THE SOLDIERS THAT CAME, HAUSA PEOPLE WERE DEALT WITH IN PH, I WATCHED A VIDEO ON INSTAGRAM WHERE BUSES WERE STOPPED IN ABIA, LOOKING FOR HAUSA PEOPLE IN THE BUS. NA HAUSAS BE NIGERIA ARMY? AND YOU WANT TO TALK ABOUT THE ONE IN JOS THAT HAPPENED YESTERDAY. GUY, UR ANCESTORS SAW WAR, BUT YOU HAVE NOT. THROUGH OUT THE BOKO HARAM MENANCE, WE DID NOT LEAVE THE NORTH,IT IS HOME FOR US. WE ARE NOT NEW TO SOUNDS OF BOMB BLASTS AND GUNSHOTS. SO WHEN U ALL SHOUTING U RE READY FOR WAR, AND THEN INITIATING IT WITH THE HAUSAS INSTEAD OF THE FEDERAL GOVT. THEN STAY WOKE [/s]

Madam pro-fulani. All these jargons you wrote is there is just 'A prayer for your lovely fulani herdsmen to rape your children' in the spirit of 'one naijeriyya.

I say Amen with you Ma.
Re: Kano Youths March Street In Igbo Attires To Promote Peace And One Nigeria by Nobody: 3:33pm On Sep 15, 2017
Guyman02:
Nice gesture. But my fear is that if the Army continues the way they are going about their Python Dance it could lead those IPOB youths into an armed insurgency same way Boko Haram started after their members were murdered in cold blood which the FG is yet to contain.

They could decide to target the oil industry by aligning with the Niger Delta militants to target the oil industry by bringing in their expertise, believe me if the brave and technologically inclined Igbo youths align with Niger Delta militants our Army may not be able to contain them and we may enter into recession part 2 because the oil infrastructure and industry could be heavily affected.

Yorubas should stop giving too much publicity to Nnamdi Kanu, they have made him to appear as if he is the King of Igbos except there is a clandestine plan by them to use him to achieve a certain aim.
Most of the media that promotes Nnamdi Kanu's activities including Nairaland are owned by Yoruba Christians, while most of those who castigates Nnamdi Kanu in the media are Yoruba Muslims, whats going on? embarassed

People don't realize how how involved in Niger Delta IPOB is with members especially in Rivers and Delta. Something tells me based on their threat last week they will just begin saboge of oil facilities in the largest scale Nigeria has ever seen, serious one that will cripple Nigeria with mercy.

1 Like

Re: Kano Youths March Street In Igbo Attires To Promote Peace And One Nigeria by mercy0008(f): 3:39pm On Sep 15, 2017
BIASED BASTARD. TALKING ABOUT JOS ONLY, IF IT DOESNT FAVOUR YOU, YOU WANT TO RANT ON SOCIAL MEDIA.
BudeYahooCom:

Madam pro-fulani. All these jargons you wrote is there is just 'A prayer for your lovely fulani herdsmen to rape your children' in the spirit of 'one naijeriyya.

I say Amen with you Ma.
Re: Kano Youths March Street In Igbo Attires To Promote Peace And One Nigeria by snakebeat: 3:40pm On Sep 15, 2017
midehi2:

whatever attire, they want peace
Thank u
I just tire for those people, looking for war at all cost
Guess they no longer value peace because they have had too much of it
Re: Kano Youths March Street In Igbo Attires To Promote Peace And One Nigeria by Allphones: 4:02pm On Sep 15, 2017
DO YOU INTEND TO SEEK GREENER PASTURE outside Nigeria and get paid up to N200k a month as a waiter, waitress, bartender, dj and many more call or whatapp me on 08076472420. i am operating
Re: Kano Youths March Street In Igbo Attires To Promote Peace And One Nigeria by python1: 8:35am On Nov 05, 2017

(1) (2) (Reply)

Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language / Miyetti Allah Trends As Nigerians React To The Presidential Seal Of Group / You’ll Suffer If You Vote For Tinubu - Afenifere To Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.