Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,199 members, 7,818,664 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Petitions UN, EU, US, UK, Russia, Israel, Over Military Operation - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Petitions UN, EU, US, UK, Russia, Israel, Over Military Operation (93204 Views)

2019: EU, US, UK & Saudi Arabia Ask Buhari Not To Contest; APC Considers Kingibe / Military Raid: Israel Okwu Kanu Petitions UN, UK. Accuses Army Of Looting / Ahaoma Kanu Petitions ICC Over Nigerian Army Invasion Of Southeast (Updated) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Petitions UN, EU, US, UK, Russia, Israel, Over Military Operation by chaerman: 5:29pm On Sep 15, 2017
See what northerners did today in kano, https://mobile.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1520574714655566&id=100001091557039&refid=8&ref=opera_speed_dial&_ft_=qid.6466039480713937890%3Amf_story_key.8681268236520278287%3Atop_level_post_id.1520574714655566&__tn__=%2As-R
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Petitions UN, EU, US, UK, Russia, Israel, Over Military Operation by Jetjacky(m): 5:29pm On Sep 15, 2017
neejay1986:

why can't the stamp be Biafra Bar Association? why Nigeria Bar Association

Mtcheeew
wait for it, it will soon happen.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Petitions UN, EU, US, UK, Russia, Israel, Over Military Operation by Yyeske(m): 5:29pm On Sep 15, 2017
Odingo1:

The energy you channel towards Igbo hatred is alarming,remember that an ethnic group can never be exterminated wether you like it or not,you will live and die why Igbo ethnic remain,you dont care about refugees,your mind is so evil and wicked,what did Igbo people do to you self,nawaoo
E pain am, I'm sure you were one of those who prayed for war or maybe after uploading pictures and videos online, the whole world would by now breathing down Nigeria's neck.
EPIC FAIL.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Petitions UN, EU, US, UK, Russia, Israel, Over Military Operation by SBG04: 5:31pm On Sep 15, 2017
Odingo1:

The energy you channel towards Igbo hatred is alarming,remember that an ethnic group can never be exterminated wether you like it or not,you will live and die why Igbo ethnic remain,you dont care about refugees,your mind is so evil and wicked,what did Igbo people do to you self,nawaoo
Igbos are the ones going on radio biafra to call other ethnic groups animals and pigs. Igbos are the ones killing Hausas in the east. You people always beat your chests and cause trouble but when trouble comes, you play victim and cry. You people killed Northern and western leaders in 1966 and started the Civil war. When Nigeria decimated you, you went to paste pictures of your hungry children on BBC to play victim. Nnamdi Kanu has used his radio biafra to propagate the hate and bile in His heart to millions of igbos. The only other person in the world who has achieved this feat is Hitler.

10 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Petitions UN, EU, US, UK, Russia, Israel, Over Military Operation by Phi001(m): 5:33pm On Sep 15, 2017
Let's be frank here...This concept of Biafra is a waste of time.

It couldn't happen before, it won't happen now, it won't happen later...
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Petitions UN, EU, US, UK, Russia, Israel, Over Military Operation by Nobody: 5:33pm On Sep 15, 2017
2006 Ford Econo E250 Cargo Van

Good for Cargo
4.6L V-8 Engine
4-spd auto w/OD Transmission
225 at 4,800 rpm Horsepower
286 at 3,500 rpm Torque
16" steel Wheels
front air conditioning,
AM/FM stereo, seek-scan Radio

Price: N1.8M

Call: 08065819222

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Petitions UN, EU, US, UK, Russia, Israel, Over Military Operation by reality1010: 5:34pm On Sep 15, 2017
abbeyfel:
I doubt you understand what is termed as war against humanity...
What then is crime against humanity when armless peaceful innocent civilians r killed by the military.Tell me when did u see or hear that Nnamdi Kanu and his supporters r carrying weapons?Have they not been asking for referendum?Even the most illiterate among his supporters ask for referendum but an institution like the army was sent to kill them.Was there any killing or trouble in Abia state or SE before the military came in? If u as educated as u claim to be will kill at any provocation, are u not ashamed that those u called miscreant r better than u because they are asking for democratic norms and principle to self determination through referendum.Why cant the Nigerian govt start up the process of referendum and argue it out with them instead of sending armoured tank and rifles to them.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Petitions UN, EU, US, UK, Russia, Israel, Over Military Operation by BumbleDevil: 5:34pm On Sep 15, 2017
The IGBOS are naturally chest-beaters. All they know how to do is rant like a castrated dog. How can people be so stupid to believe the words of a fraud, failed UK Gay stripper dancer?

A UNN drop-out suddenly metamorphosed into Dr. Nnambi Kanu.

Those who follow this bleached albino do so at the own peril.

Oya, all the Igbos, and chest beaters should come and feed on this.

God Bless the Nigerian Army

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Petitions UN, EU, US, UK, Russia, Israel, Over Military Operation by datribune: 5:35pm On Sep 15, 2017
Operation python dance must go on. IPOB terrorists will be flushed out, no matter what!

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Petitions UN, EU, US, UK, Russia, Israel, Over Military Operation by shurlermoz(m): 5:35pm On Sep 15, 2017
Stkilda:

I think that you are forgetting that we are forgetting that the Igbo are 50 million highly educated people living in every part of the world, that there are Igbo even in the British and Polish parliaments, the Nigerian government is already on trial in the US.

Bro, even if they are 1billion it doesnt matter.

Sovereignty of any country is respected, and there is no body you will show evidences of Kanu's misdemeanor that wouldn't condemn him.

Those who are foolish enough to face military for him are collateral damages, the political class is a difference class from the regular citizens, they always know how to get along with themselves. If Kanu can survive this alive he will come out richer and more popular and ultimately he will be part of the political class that will ride on the ordinary people.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Petitions UN, EU, US, UK, Russia, Israel, Over Military Operation by wengerman: 5:35pm On Sep 15, 2017
Un and other international bodies can never take Nnamdi Kanu serious after All his hate speeches. Who reported him to Un when he was making his hate speeches. Can u compare Kanu's speech with Mandela or Gandhi speechs

8 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Petitions UN, EU, US, UK, Russia, Israel, Over Military Operation by BumbleDevil: 5:35pm On Sep 15, 2017
reality1010:

What then is crime against humanity when armless peaceful innocent civilians r killed by the military.Tell me when did u see or hear that Nnamdi Kanu and his supporters r carrying weapons?Have they not been asking for referendum?Even the most illiterate among his supporters ask for referendum but an institution like the army was sent to kill them.Was there any killing or trouble in Abia state or SE before the military came in? If u as educated as u claim to be will kill at any provocation, are u not ashamed that those u called miscreant r better than u because they are asking for democratic norms and principle to self determination through referendum.Why cant the Nigerian govt start up the process of referendum and argue it out with them instead of sending armoured tank and rifles to them.

Don't tell me you are so daft to see your assumed innocent Igbos throwing stones, sticks and bottles at the Nigerian Army. Chest beaters at work

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Petitions UN, EU, US, UK, Russia, Israel, Over Military Operation by burkingx(f): 5:36pm On Sep 15, 2017
grin

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Petitions UN, EU, US, UK, Russia, Israel, Over Military Operation by wtfcoded: 5:37pm On Sep 15, 2017
Nice one
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Petitions UN, EU, US, UK, Russia, Israel, Over Military Operation by Manbryto(m): 5:38pm On Sep 15, 2017
OmoManU:
Idiot, that has always been his belief, does the guy think those guys give a bleep about his style of agitation in dis 21st century, especially in a situation where he's agitating for a landlocked country which is of no real tangible value to those countries to in fact deserved any form of sentimeted supportership in his agitation. The guy is in for a long thing. Idiot with idiotic followers. If they truly wanna leave, he doesn't need to wait for referendum from anybody, what he was suppose to av done at the peak of his popularity was to av organized a civilized referendum process and folks like us would av supported him 100%. Me I don't mind igbos leaving Nigeria, afterall Igbos are only majorly in the 5 Southeastern states and a minority in in delta, a small fraction in kogi and possibly Rivers. No oil for them, no sea for them, losers.

Igbos are 75% thieves, armed robbers, 419ers among many other in the country, so their leaving gatz no problem for anybody. I've never met a Yoruba man owing properties or businesses in the east neither an Hausa man, who is to lose.

Cowardice

You were trying so hard to make a sense but making sense is a long thing for you. You know Igbos will lose if they leave and they are thieves and 419 et al and yet you still want them to remain with you. I have never seen this level of hypocrisy in my entire life. You preferred civilized organized referumdum but here you are still condemning them for writing to united nations. Obviously you can't hide your hatred for igbos or whatever method they chose to adopt. If I could remember vividly, what igbos asked was for referumdum not wars, and they did it without firing a single shot nor disturbing the peace of anybody/region. Don't come here trying to remind them they are already landlocked because they are not ignorant of that.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Petitions UN, EU, US, UK, Russia, Israel, Over Military Operation by Yyeske(m): 5:38pm On Sep 15, 2017
Funny enough, nobody wants to tell us where that clown confused lunatic chief swine Nnamdi kanu is hiding as we speak, he'll be fished out just like Ghadaffi and Saddam Hussein

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Petitions UN, EU, US, UK, Russia, Israel, Over Military Operation by Saint83(m): 5:40pm On Sep 15, 2017
It looks like love letter....
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Petitions UN, EU, US, UK, Russia, Israel, Over Military Operation by Nobody: 5:40pm On Sep 15, 2017
The same was done during the Udi genocide and till tomorrow, Obasanjo that committed the crime is till living.

Keep calm and resolve your grievances in diplomatic ways, not threatening a whole nation, provoking others by calling them names.
freedomforall30:
The world is already aware of the genocide carried out in SE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Of3vD90Pc54

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Petitions UN, EU, US, UK, Russia, Israel, Over Military Operation by Bluffly: 5:41pm On Sep 15, 2017
Akshow:
Lemme get this straight. You called Nigeria a zoo, and Nigerians animals.
your bragged ur boys will burn down Nigeria if u go to Abuja for ur court hearing and get arrested.
You were boastful of how you have stockpiled ammunitions and your cheer leaders here are reminding us of how 2017 is different from 1967

U were foolish to confront fully armed soldiers with stones and sticks.

Californians have never called America a zoo nor referred to the rest Americans as animals.
Neither has Texans called for the burning down of America or the killing of Americans who are not Texans. Catalonians didn't have a secret army and threaten the peace of an entire nation.

Now u wanna call out on un? You must be high on oshogbo weed. phucking retård

Even Scotland is not threatening brim stone and fire despite their yearnings and failed referendum

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Petitions UN, EU, US, UK, Russia, Israel, Over Military Operation by Jetjacky(m): 5:42pm On Sep 15, 2017
Marvel1206:

Yeah Yeah. I know you now grin
Tho you may not know me.
Ogundare554 Opiiz15
I remember the username shocked omo bro I happy to c u oh cool
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Petitions UN, EU, US, UK, Russia, Israel, Over Military Operation by shurlermoz(m): 5:43pm On Sep 15, 2017
prettyboi1:
Some people can be so daft... these IPOB terrorists are! How on earth can you accuse a federal government of 'invading' its own country?

leave them, dem never see anything.

Kudos to our Northern brothers for keeping the peace, I never knew they can be this calm despite the provocation.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Petitions UN, EU, US, UK, Russia, Israel, Over Military Operation by Sydney17(m): 5:43pm On Sep 15, 2017
This guy Is funny! America that's still in battle with God (hurricane) get una time? Thought u said the country will burn down! You think any Government will deploy troop without evaluating the implications? What do u understand about international law and diplomacy? You think Nigeria govt don't know UN exist? Bros u better lets come together and demand for restructuring of the nation instead of slapping an elderly man and expect your uncles to fight on your behalf! So u think America will send troop Abi? Dream on sir! This is never a way of agitating! The whole set up Is flawed! Each regions are already having meetings on how to table their agenda in case there's need to restructure, you are here distracting the eastern nation! In the end others will benefit more and the region will suffer more! The last general election in Nigeria is a good example,the lack of vision by the eastern nation play them out of relevance and scheme of work! No one marginalize them, they systematically marginalized themselves by voting only PDP just because of hatred

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Petitions UN, EU, US, UK, Russia, Israel, Over Military Operation by Nobody: 5:44pm On Sep 15, 2017
This lawyer self they fall my hand. Anybody can address letter to Donald Trump, na the acknowledged copy he suppose dey flaunt. When u no be baby lawyer?

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Petitions UN, EU, US, UK, Russia, Israel, Over Military Operation by shurlermoz(m): 5:45pm On Sep 15, 2017
where is Asari Dokubo in all of this, I thought they said they are in this together. grin grin grin grin

Asari na sharp man.

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Petitions UN, EU, US, UK, Russia, Israel, Over Military Operation by Bluffly: 5:46pm On Sep 15, 2017
Manbryto:

You were trying so hard to make a sense but making sense is a long thing for you. You know Igbos will lose if they leave and they are thieves and 419 et al and yet you still want them to remain with you. I have never seen this level of hypocrisy in my entire life. You preferred civilized organized referumdum but here you are still condemning them for writing to united nations. Obviously you can't hide your hatred for igbos or whatever method they chose to adopt. If I could remember vividly, what igbos asked was for referumdum not wars, and they did it without firing a single shot nor disturbing the peace of anybody/region. Don't come here trying to remind them they are already landlocked because they are not ignorant of that.
Come of it. Why not talk about the trash written in the letter. Rather than behaving like a slave by written those institutions, let him behave civilised here and like a son of the soil
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Petitions UN, EU, US, UK, Russia, Israel, Over Military Operation by Odingo1: 5:46pm On Sep 15, 2017
SBG04:

Igbos are the ones going on radio biafra to call other ethnic groups animals and pigs. Igbos are the ones killing Hausas in the east. You people always beat your chests and cause trouble but when trouble comes, you play victim and cry. You people killed Northern and western leaders in 1966 and started the Civil war. When Nigeria decimated you, you went to paste pictures of your hungry children on BBC to play victim. Nnamdi Kanu has used his radio biafra to propagate the hate and bile in His heart to millions of igbos. The only other person in the world who has achieved this feat is Hitler.
Other tribes call Igbo people worst names and they never do anything,Igbos are always been targeted and killed in north in numbers in every riot and they Marjory bury their dead and ignore the north,the only thing is that your hatred towards them will not allow you to see it,Kaduna Nzeogwu that ploted and led the coup with a Yoruba man is from Mid-Western Nigeria which is in the present day Delta state,the people that you people always said that they are not Igbos but refer to them as Igbos when 1966 coup is mentioned.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Petitions UN, EU, US, UK, Russia, Israel, Over Military Operation by Yyeske(m): 5:46pm On Sep 15, 2017
shurlermoz:
where is Asari Dokubo in all of this, I thought they said they are in this together. grin grin grin grin

Asari na sharp man.
I was about asking same question sef

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Petitions UN, EU, US, UK, Russia, Israel, Over Military Operation by abbeyfel: 5:46pm On Sep 15, 2017
reality1010:

I dont think you understand what it means to be a sovereign state. NK has in time past said many things that is capable of inciting hatred and disunity among Nigerians. Starting with radio biafra. He even called for the killing of kumuyi, a yoruba pastor. When a group of people disrupt the peace of a country by calling for the heads of other tribes, that also is tribalism and crime against humanity. Nigerian army have not committed a crime worth external involvement yet. They are not on a kill and go mission in the SE presently. Those that were killed are the ignorant lot that were trying to fight armed men with bottles and sticks. The soldiers only retaliated with what they posses. If they were not provoked, no one would have been killed. They have the right to be in the east. They are the Nigerian army, and the safety and unity of Nigeria is their priority...

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Petitions UN, EU, US, UK, Russia, Israel, Over Military Operation by shurlermoz(m): 5:46pm On Sep 15, 2017
luxy44:
This lawyer self they fall my hand. Anybody can address letter to Donald Trump, na the acknowledged copy he suppose dey flaunt. When u no be baby lawyer?

Ur head dey there.

Bunch of cheat beaters.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Petitions UN, EU, US, UK, Russia, Israel, Over Military Operation by Nobody: 5:47pm On Sep 15, 2017
OmoManU:
afterall Igbos are only majorly in the 5 Southeastern states. No oil for them, no sea for them
pardon me but i thought the River Niger is at Anambra?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Petitions UN, EU, US, UK, Russia, Israel, Over Military Operation by JaffyJoe(m): 5:47pm On Sep 15, 2017
The birth of Biafra will bring positive changes to virtually all regions in Nigeria, Regionalism is the only alternative but our looting elites are no nationalists. The idiiots cannot even take off the shackles of mental slavery they're stuck with since the 18th century and change the name ''Nigeria'', an offspring of colonialism to something more African-like.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Petitions UN, EU, US, UK, Russia, Israel, Over Military Operation by Michael2017: 5:47pm On Sep 15, 2017
The lawyer mumu neva done.
He forgot to write to the Catholic Pope in Rome , the Emir of Qatar, the Emperor of China among others.
Check out what's happening in Myanmar, the world is responding via the UN almost 2weeks after the genocide starting, and all the have done is make " Resolution".
Common sense shud fall on you and tell ur pepu (young men on cheap steroids) to stop confronting ak47 with stick and stone .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Lockdown: FG Gives N20,000 To Poor Households In FCT / Atiku Vs Buhari: Mc Oluomo's Poll - Final Result / Lamidi Mukaila 'Auxiliary' Wife Murdered In Ibadan, Shot Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.