Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,504 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Petitions UN, EU, US, UK, Russia, Israel, Over Military Operation - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Petitions UN, EU, US, UK, Russia, Israel, Over Military Operation (93200 Views)

2019: EU, US, UK & Saudi Arabia Ask Buhari Not To Contest; APC Considers Kingibe / Military Raid: Israel Okwu Kanu Petitions UN, UK. Accuses Army Of Looting / Ahaoma Kanu Petitions ICC Over Nigerian Army Invasion Of Southeast (Updated) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Petitions UN, EU, US, UK, Russia, Israel, Over Military Operation by Hardeysolution(m): 5:48pm On Sep 15, 2017
I just wonder. What's the problem with the Igbos. I don't want to say Igbos because majority of them aren't in support. Now, many of the supporters or better still, haters of this present govt continue to ask, how about Fulani herdsmen, how about arewa youths? Hummm. Don't you see the approach towards solving the arewa youths initiation of war and that of the Fulani herdsmen. Whether you like it or not, a sensible govt Wouldnt for any reason arrest people who have not been charged to court and narrowly withdrawn their statements, even lawyers have no say. Now to the Fulani herdsmen, these are people who could even kill their children cos of their cows, we all understand. Now they've been called to a meeting, when you are in the south, behave like a southerner. How many times did we hear them go around looking for how to make abia state a cattle ranch or Rivers? Aren't the Igbos or the Igbos aware of the end of senseless wars. Let us not forget that they have been like this from 1960. Can't our Igbos counterpart just calm down and embrace peace. As a matter of fact, the declaration of IPOB as a terrorist group was done by a son of the soil. Now, Nnamdi kanu is petitioning UK, EU and others, after starting the war? Can you see how useless it is? His family members abroad tuning to channels television to see how the market is for the husband. Don't you get it? Nnamdi Kanu and his supporters are too small for the black policemen not to talk of the army. Whether you like it or not, Igbos are threat to the national security and they should be treated as such. Why was Jonathan at rest and no agitation? Let's all know that Boko Haram, and the recent terrorist group are all ideas, plans and handiwork of mischievous politicians.

Nnamdi Kanu is a terrorist!

Words of a Nigerian

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Petitions UN, EU, US, UK, Russia, Israel, Over Military Operation by SBG04: 5:50pm On Sep 15, 2017
Odingo1:

Other tribes call Igbo people worst names and they never do anything,Igbos are always been targeted and killed in north in numbers in every riot and they Marjory bury their dead and ignore the north,the only thing is that your hatred towards them will not allow you to see it,Kaduna Nzeogwu that ploted and led the coup with a Yoruba man is from Mid-Western Nigeria which is in the present day Delta state,the people that you people always said that they are not Igbos but refer to them as Igbos when 1966 coup is mentioned.
Which other tribe in Nigeria has a Radio station dedicated to preaching hate and violence towards other tribes? Which other tribe in Nigeria has a 40 year old leader that has threatened to kill the sitting President of the country, cut his head off and take to Onitsha?
Nzeogwu wasn't igbo? You must be sick!

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Petitions UN, EU, US, UK, Russia, Israel, Over Military Operation by Intrepid01(m): 5:51pm On Sep 15, 2017
this guys stupidity and foolishness surprise me to no length. I knew all Nnamdi Kanu's provocation was for the Govt to react and use the opportunity to gather attention. But what the fool, his sponsors and stupid supporters don't know is that Intl support is not rice and beans that you get by the road side. By the time the military is true with them, they will know that standing up violently to a constituted authority is a suicide mission. Bloody fools.

It is so funny that Igbos didn't learn anything from the last civil war.Being aggrieved is not a crime and wanting to secceed is not a crime as well, infact California,Catalonia and even Monaco have been planning and asking for succession from their parent country for decades and even centuries without violence or bloodshed. But some fishbrain think it is better to go violent, you will learn the hard way.

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Petitions UN, EU, US, UK, Russia, Israel, Over Military Operation by Odingo1: 5:52pm On Sep 15, 2017
Sydney17:
This guy Is funny! America that's still in battle with God (hurricane) get una time? Thought u said the country will burn down! You think any Government will deploy troop without evaluating the implications? What do u understand about international law and diplomacy? You think Nigeria govt don't know UN exist? Bros u better lets come together and demand for restructuring of the nation instead of slapping an elderly man and expect your uncles to fight on your behalf! So u think America will send troop Abi? Dream on sir! This is never a way of agitating! The whole set up Is flawed! Each regions are already having meetings on how to table their agenda in case there's need to restructure, you are here distracting the eastern nation! In the end others will benefit more and the region will suffer more! The last general election in Nigeria is a good example,the lack of vision by the eastern nation play them out of relevance and scheme of work! No one marginalize them, they systematically marginalized themselves by voting only PDP just because of hatred
How did they vote out of hatred?, have the core north ever voted for any political party except Buhari CPC and nobody have been saying that they are voting out of hatred or cut them off.Not all tribe like sitting on the fence in everything.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Petitions UN, EU, US, UK, Russia, Israel, Over Military Operation by abbeyfel: 5:54pm On Sep 15, 2017
Stkilda:

They are not gaining anything from Nigeria. Therefore, they will be forced by public opinion to empathise with people who are suffering a genocide in the hands of their own government.
They are not gaining anything from Nigeria Nigeria ooo! You see, you don't even know Nigeria. Nigeria contributes to the UN security big time. Actually a core member of the UN security council. Its not all about oil and gas. Its about involvement in policies that stabilize regions of the world. Nigeria strongly represents UN on the African continent. The importance of Nigeria to the UN cannot be over emphasise...

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Petitions UN, EU, US, UK, Russia, Israel, Over Military Operation by Marvel1206: 5:54pm On Sep 15, 2017
Jetjacky:
I remember the username shocked omo bro I happy to c u oh cool
Same here o Uncle cheesy

Hope you've been good?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Petitions UN, EU, US, UK, Russia, Israel, Over Military Operation by Xkalaban(m): 5:55pm On Sep 15, 2017
freedomforall30:
The world is already aware of the genocide carried out in SE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Of3vD90Pc54

All well meaning folks shld keep sharing this clip worldwide to expose the evil currently going on in Igbo land. For all those tribal bigots here & elsewhere who rejoice over what the NA is currently doing in the South East. Watch out for the day of reckoning for it will surely come. God is not a human like U and I. His divine wrath knows no boundaries. Even devils like Hitler & Idi Amin of Uganda later confirm. Keep celebrating evil....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Petitions UN, EU, US, UK, Russia, Israel, Over Military Operation by abbeyfel: 5:58pm On Sep 15, 2017
Jolar101:
Invasion of southeast region by Nigerian military is a act of war.

Nigerian politicians and president Buhari and chief of army staff are killing unarmed Indeginous People Of Biafra that are carrying out peaceful and constitutional right to self determination.

#REFERENDUM
An army cannot invade its own territory. The eastern part of Nigeria is still under the watch and security of the Nigerian army. So invasion is the wrong word to use...

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Petitions UN, EU, US, UK, Russia, Israel, Over Military Operation by goodheart02(m): 5:59pm On Sep 15, 2017
1stCitizen:
The hunched back Albino aka 'Dilector' has been bleating like a goat on expired steroids ever since PMB was out of Nigeria. Now See the pain and suffering he has brought upon his people. Buhari is an ex Soldier just like OBJ so don't fvck with these lot. This Biafra issue should have been brought up when the weak drunk from Otuoke was in power.

This is just child's play compared to real war and hunched back flatronites are all over the place weeping like sissys. smh

And you feel you hv made sense. Think deeply next time before you comment. The brain is not a device, its for reasoning.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Petitions UN, EU, US, UK, Russia, Israel, Over Military Operation by Odingo1: 5:59pm On Sep 15, 2017
SBG04:

Which other tribe in Nigeria has a Radio station dedicated to preaching hate and violence towards other tribes? Which other tribe in Nigeria has a 40 year old leader that has threatened to kill the sitting President of the country, cut his head off and take to Onitsha?
Nzeogwu wasn't igbo? You must be sick!
But when Igbos say that some Delta and Edo people which include Ika,Anioma,Ikwerre and Igbanke in Edo are Igbos you people will say that they are not Igbos,but agree that they are Igbos when 1966 coup is mentioned because the man that plotted the coup with his yoruba assistant is from Mid-western(Delta State) Nigeria and not from old Eastern Nigeria which include the Igbos,Ijaw,Efik,Ibibio just to get at Igbos.
Radio Biafra is not own by Igbos please but by IPOB.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Petitions UN, EU, US, UK, Russia, Israel, Over Military Operation by Jetjacky(m): 6:01pm On Sep 15, 2017
Marvel1206:

Same here o Uncle cheesy

Hope you've been good?
me good oh, I be better Christian now
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Petitions UN, EU, US, UK, Russia, Israel, Over Military Operation by mustafa006: 6:03pm On Sep 15, 2017
This trash petition will not even reach the shores of America
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Petitions UN, EU, US, UK, Russia, Israel, Over Military Operation by Emanuola(m): 6:07pm On Sep 15, 2017
Do you know that:
During the Nigeria/Biafra war in which over 3million Igbos were killed, nobody died from Ojukwu's family? And are you aware that Ojukwu reunited with Gowon to enjoy national cake together fourty years after?
Are you even aware that at this moment no Namdi KANU's family is likely to join you in the war if it eventually starts.
Now the question is are you this stupid and dumb, to start this war while this pple are ready to flee their families out the country.
Dear blind surporters of the agitation please try get sense of reason with your head not with your anus okay

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Petitions UN, EU, US, UK, Russia, Israel, Over Military Operation by Marvel1206: 6:11pm On Sep 15, 2017
Jetjacky:
me good oh, I be better Christian now
That's cool man. I thought so too when I checked your topics grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Petitions UN, EU, US, UK, Russia, Israel, Over Military Operation by mavinc4u(f): 6:13pm On Sep 15, 2017
Modsenemy:
Who is he to write a petition?

Can anyone just decide to petition the listed bodies?

Under what umbrella is he writing the petition? Like, is IPoB a registered body?

is Ipob actually recognized by international bodies as a legal organization or a sprouting insurgent group..?

Don't forget that as much as the Igbos are calling for the attention of the international bodies over unfairness, so is the international bodies keeping an eye on attrocities the IPOBians are committing.

They are also watching the videos where the acclaimed unarmed persons are throwing dangerous weapons at the army, they are watching the video of the attacks on Hausas, they are also watching the videos of the bus searches.

Except if "unarmed" has a different meaning!

Does he have to be somebody before he says his mind? At least one of all the groups mentioned must surely reply him.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Petitions UN, EU, US, UK, Russia, Israel, Over Military Operation by OKorowanta: 6:14pm On Sep 15, 2017
Jetjacky:
which one is dangerous weapons? The stones, and sticks, whereas the military are holding firearms? Just like they're seeing the stones and sticks, so are they seeing the firearms and musing over the move of the military and the counter reaction of the people under attack.

Bros don't answer dat slowpoke undecided

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Petitions UN, EU, US, UK, Russia, Israel, Over Military Operation by Christianobinna: 6:15pm On Sep 15, 2017
Modsenemy:

Under what umbrella is he writing the petition? Like, is IPoB a registered body?

is Ipob actually recognized by international bodies as a legal organization or a sprouting insurgent group..?

Don't forget that as much as the Igbos are calling for the attention of the international bodies over unfairness, so is the international bodies keeping an eye on attrocities the IPOBians are committing.

They are also watching the videos where the acclaimed unarmed persons are throwing dangerous weapons at the army, they are watching the video of the attacks on Hausas, they are also watching the videos of the bus searches.

sorry
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Petitions UN, EU, US, UK, Russia, Israel, Over Military Operation by abbeyfel: 6:18pm On Sep 15, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
pardon me but i thought the River Niger is at Anambra?
Is river Niger a sea

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Petitions UN, EU, US, UK, Russia, Israel, Over Military Operation by Nobody: 6:21pm On Sep 15, 2017
abbeyfel:
Is river Niger a sea
how many seas do we have in nigeria
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Petitions UN, EU, US, UK, Russia, Israel, Over Military Operation by Nyouth: 6:23pm On Sep 15, 2017
Modsenemy:

those guys u watch on video searching for housas are just angry youth and not Ipob or did u see anyone of them with IPOB tag
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Petitions UN, EU, US, UK, Russia, Israel, Over Military Operation by Jetjacky(m): 6:23pm On Sep 15, 2017
Marvel1206:

That's cool man. I thought so too when I checked your topics grin
I saw the same in your profile
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Petitions UN, EU, US, UK, Russia, Israel, Over Military Operation by Nobody: 6:24pm On Sep 15, 2017
Modsenemy:

You sound so patriotic but I have one question for you. What have you done personally to try and address the way the country has been governed since you were born, the present state of hardship in the country et al?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Petitions UN, EU, US, UK, Russia, Israel, Over Military Operation by Nobody: 6:30pm On Sep 15, 2017
This Cownu is a coward sha

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Petitions UN, EU, US, UK, Russia, Israel, Over Military Operation by OmoManU: 6:30pm On Sep 15, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
pardon me but i thought the River Niger is at Anambra?

First what's ur educational status? Because I wonder how someone would categorize a mere river with a sea for heavy laden vessels and ships primarily necessary for trade and commerce

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Petitions UN, EU, US, UK, Russia, Israel, Over Military Operation by Alexgray(m): 6:31pm On Sep 15, 2017
He left out AU...funny
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Petitions UN, EU, US, UK, Russia, Israel, Over Military Operation by Diso60090(m): 6:35pm On Sep 15, 2017
Don set be that
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Petitions UN, EU, US, UK, Russia, Israel, Over Military Operation by Nobody: 6:35pm On Sep 15, 2017
International organizations & diplomatic bodies have their code of operations. They have intelligence reports. You cannot threatened to disrupt an election violently and still complain of abuse of human rights.

A Palestinian cannot fly a Palestinian flag past an Israeli Army security checkpoint.

This is what I have been saying about the method used by Kanu in his agitation. Now, it is clear, he has no say again in Nigeria. Even his threat that no election will take place in Anambra is now an empty boast. His members statements now are to draw sympathy from international organization and leaders.

Kanu gave his people false confidence that led to operation phyton dance 2. Naturally, why should a keke napep driver be flying the defunct Biafra Flag past The Nigerian Army security post. This is not done anywhere in the world. You are throwing stones and empty cans at Nigerian Army armoured tank and personnel, fighting soldiers in Uniform. During GEJ one of the COAS is from Abia State. We also have retired senior officers of the Armed Forces from the states in the East. A man that attempted to fly Biafra Flag past a NA checkpoint can as well burn Nigeria Flag at the same NA checkpoint, that is what it meant. There is no way the 'Nigerian Army Act' will not revolt.

The driver of the keke napep is ignorant of the implication of his action so also is those people throwing stones and cans at NA armoured tank and personnel because of false confidence given to them by Kanu.

The only achievement of Kanu is that he has drawn the attention of the international community once again to the issue of biafra which they were aware between 1967 to 1970. The international community is now aware of three major internal crisis in Nigeria, namely, 1. Boko Haram 2. Niger Delta Militants 3. Re - surfacing of Biafra agitation

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Petitions UN, EU, US, UK, Russia, Israel, Over Military Operation by Franzinni: 6:36pm On Sep 15, 2017
Deja93:
My playstion 3 fat is a Canadian used and
direct strong powered console that comes with 15
installed Recent games including
FIFA17,PES17,GOW3,GTA5,BLUR,FARCRY4,MK_EDITION,WATCHDOGS,BATTLE_FIELD
and so much more it also supports
WIFI,BLUETOOTH,HDMI,FLASH&USB, and comes with
wireless pad it plays all discs inclusing the BLU RAY
and it supports internet browsing with 126GB free
space call 07012868720
I'm selling for 35k
r you in Lagos?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Petitions UN, EU, US, UK, Russia, Israel, Over Military Operation by OmoManU: 6:37pm On Sep 15, 2017
Manbryto:

You were trying so hard to make a sense but making sense is a long thing for you. You know Igbos will lose if they leave and they are thieves and 419 et al and yet you still want them to remain with you. I have never seen this level of hypocrisy in my entire life. You preferred civilized organized referumdum but here you are still condemning them for writing to united nations. Obviously you can't hide your hatred for igbos or whatever method they chose to adopt. If I could remember vividly, what igbos asked was for referumdum not wars, and they did it without firing a single shot nor disturbing the peace of anybody/region. Don't come here trying to remind them they are already landlocked because they are not ignorant of that.

What they want is peaceful referendum but they were calling their fellow compatriots animals, boasting on their neighbors, calling the country they're yet to leave a zoo and ultimately instigating threats and terrors. This is not about threats and emotions but just bloody common sense. You pipu should change your ways first by showing respect to ur neighbors and u will see how ur neighbors will fight ur fight for u. The Igbos don't want of Nigeria much as more than the Yorubas and other tribes but they, they were approaching it with decorum and civilization.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Petitions UN, EU, US, UK, Russia, Israel, Over Military Operation by kabarka(m): 6:39pm On Sep 15, 2017
PentiumPro:
High time the NBA withdraws this ejiofor legal membership.
He is clearly a secessionist
@pentiumPro
So somebody should not practise his profession?
Is it not someone that is defending Evans?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Petitions UN, EU, US, UK, Russia, Israel, Over Military Operation by Hajardramadan(m): 6:39pm On Sep 15, 2017
philanthropist1:
good move

can someone tell me why kanu is still referring to Nigeria 1999 constitution to defend is human right while he said he's no more a Nigerian........

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Petitions UN, EU, US, UK, Russia, Israel, Over Military Operation by Nobody: 6:40pm On Sep 15, 2017
OmoManU:

First what's ur educational status? Because I wonder how someone would categorize a mere river with a sea for heavy laden vessels and ships primarily necessary for trade and commerce
not everyone is a genius. We are all on nairaland to learn

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

Lockdown: FG Gives N20,000 To Poor Households In FCT / Atiku Vs Buhari: Mc Oluomo's Poll - Final Result / Lamidi Mukaila 'Auxiliary' Wife Murdered In Ibadan, Shot Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.