Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,360 members, 7,860,979 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:11 PM

Girls Didn't And Still Don't Take Me Serious. See Reason - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls Didn't And Still Don't Take Me Serious. See Reason (1407 Views)

Ladies: Don't Take The Role Of A Wife While Dating, You Are His Girlfriend Joor! / I Am Crushing On A Guy Here But I Still Don't Know If It Is Worth It / If Your Girl Once Dated Yahoo Boy ..you Are Doomed(see Reason And Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls Didn't And Still Don't Take Me Serious. See Reason by Samfigo1(m): 4:21pm On Sep 15, 2017
Hello folks, girls don't take me serious.
I can remember walking up to 2-3girls while in school yet none of them gave me attention.

I am a jovial and funny guy, I wouldn't say I am a comedian but sometimes when I talk especially in my dialect people do laugh.

While I was in school I played a lot with everyone, both guys and ladies, that girl some people found difficult playing with or found difficult being free with her was always easy for me. Sometimes, when other guys saw me doing some things around a girl they marvelled.

Those girls never picked offence from whatever i did to them because they knew me for that.

When it was time to be serious and walked up to them, they would be laughing and say I was joking and I was damn serious.
cry
Sometimes, those girls finally ended up with guys by some standards I was better than(no pride). All their thoughts was I was joking.

Do I need to change my nature all in a bid a date or ask a lady out
Re: Girls Didn't And Still Don't Take Me Serious. See Reason by QueenSuccubus(f): 4:24pm On Sep 15, 2017
Maybe you should stop making fun with the ladies coz no one will ever take you seriously.
Re: Girls Didn't And Still Don't Take Me Serious. See Reason by gabinogem(m): 4:30pm On Sep 15, 2017
You done make money When u make money, ur money go bring out the seriousness in u... Ask Bright Okpocha or Ayo Makun dem go confirm wetin I just tell u now. wink
Re: Girls Didn't And Still Don't Take Me Serious. See Reason by kingxsamz(m): 4:32pm On Sep 15, 2017
undecidedstop being funny and stop joking all the time

Re: Girls Didn't And Still Don't Take Me Serious. See Reason by Samfigo1(m): 4:35pm On Sep 15, 2017
QueenSuccubus:
Maybe you should stop making fun with the ladies coz no one will ever take you seriously.

It's like a nature to me. It means I would be depriving myself of some things...
Re: Girls Didn't And Still Don't Take Me Serious. See Reason by Samfigo1(m): 4:38pm On Sep 15, 2017
gabinogem:
You done make money When u make money, ur money go bring out the seriousness in u... Ask Bright Okpocha or Ayo Makun dem go confirm wetin I just tell u now. wink

I'm making money, and I am trying as the days go by to be a better man.

Are you telling me those aforementioned never dated girls before they got the money??
Re: Girls Didn't And Still Don't Take Me Serious. See Reason by mofeoluwadassah: 4:39pm On Sep 15, 2017
dont because of girls stop your talent abeg....go make your money first and you'll see them rushing you like indomie
Re: Girls Didn't And Still Don't Take Me Serious. See Reason by Headlesschicken(m): 4:41pm On Sep 15, 2017
undecided Be yuhself....
Re: Girls Didn't And Still Don't Take Me Serious. See Reason by Nobody: 5:55pm On Sep 15, 2017
You joke a lot that's why, try to put up a serious face then someone will start taking you serious.
Re: Girls Didn't And Still Don't Take Me Serious. See Reason by Lalas247(f): 5:58pm On Sep 15, 2017
No one wants to date a clown ... with no job
Cause u stated up there you still in school undecided

I rest my case
No quote me o grin
Re: Girls Didn't And Still Don't Take Me Serious. See Reason by Nobody: 6:01pm On Sep 15, 2017
op I deduce that you are never serious. even while toasting girls, I can imagine you making jokes and being funny.

oga you have to learn to wear a serious face when doing serious stuffs. try not to give up easily, chase the woman you want actively. by the time you bombard her with calls and texts and press your hard D against her laps, she will realize, you are serious.
Re: Girls Didn't And Still Don't Take Me Serious. See Reason by gabinogem(m): 6:58pm On Sep 15, 2017
Samfigo1:

I'm making money, and I am trying as the days go by to be a better man.

Are you telling me those aforementioned never dated girls before they got the money??
Perhaps they did, but what matters most is for u to find a lady that will cherish u while taking u serious. Most Times chasing real cheddars always brings out the seriousness in u which inturn attract serious minded individuals as well.
Re: Girls Didn't And Still Don't Take Me Serious. See Reason by Samfigo1(m): 10:23am On Sep 16, 2017
Lalas247:
No one wants to date a clown ... with no job Cause u stated up there you still in school undecided
I rest my case No quote me o grin
SMH
With the use of tense in my post, does it suggest I am still in school?
I would have gone on and on to criticise your ignorami, but I will stop here
Re: Girls Didn't And Still Don't Take Me Serious. See Reason by Samfigo1(m): 10:43am On Sep 16, 2017
HannahHitler:
op I deduce that you are never serious. even while toasting girls, I can imagine you making jokes and being funny.

oga you have to learn to wear a ser
ious face when doing serious stuffs. try not to give up easily, chase the woman you want actively. by the time you bombard her with calls and texts and press your hard D against her laps, she will realize, you are serious.
I be wan DM you, not until I saw Lesbian on your dp.

On a more serious note, anytime I want to ask ladies I wear a serious face, yet they don't take me serious.
Persistence in asking a lady out? I'll give it a try
Re: Girls Didn't And Still Don't Take Me Serious. See Reason by BuddhaPalm(m): 12:32pm On Sep 16, 2017
Samfigo1:
Hello folks, girls don't take me serious.
I can remember walking up to 2-3girls while in school yet none of them gave me attention.

I am a jovial and funny guy, I wouldn't say I am a comedian but sometimes when I talk especially in my dialect people do laugh.

While I was in school I played a lot with everyone, both guys and ladies, that girl some people found difficult playing with or found difficult being free with her was always easy for me. Sometimes, when other guys saw me doing some things around a girl they marvelled.

Those girls never picked offence from whatever i did to them because they knew me for that.

When it was time to be serious and walked up to them, they would be laughing and say I was joking and I was damn serious.
cry
Sometimes, those girls finally ended up with guys by some standards I was better than(no pride). All their thoughts was I was joking.

Do I need to change my nature all in a bid a date or ask a lady out

Girl's don't take you seriously because they don't perceive you as a sexual threat.

If you're not thinking about fvcking the girl when you approach her, you're going to have a lukewarm interaction.

Don't masturbate for a week, then go talk to a girl.

You'll see what difference being genuinely Hot for the girl makes.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

toms55 You Are A Fool,airforce1 Is Not Lifeofpolice1(my pic attach) / Guys Help Me, I Am In Trouble. / Erection Problem!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.