Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,199 members, 7,818,662 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

Cossy Orjiakor Considers Butt Surgery, Tired Of Being Called Flat Butt - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cossy Orjiakor Considers Butt Surgery, Tired Of Being Called Flat Butt (48734 Views)

Getbodiedbyj Removes Silicone Injections: Shares Photo Of Her Flat Butt / Cossy Orjiakor: "My New Butt Is N1.5 Million Worth" / Butt Surgery: Cossy Orjiakor To Empower 2 Fans Over Success Of Her Operation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Considers Butt Surgery, Tired Of Being Called Flat Butt by Arielle: 8:11am On Sep 16, 2017
grin grin She's humorous. I beg you people should stop abusing her jor. Live your own happy lives and let her follow the path she's chosen. Na her life. I bet some of you guys spanked the monkey while looking at her pictures before responding and calling her names. I know your little ways. cheesy Na wa for una.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Considers Butt Surgery, Tired Of Being Called Flat Butt by olowobaba10: 10:08am On Sep 16, 2017
WHO IS THIS BABOON?
senier007:
Your people are on road to "Kigali"
You are here talking about slaq and refurbished Nyan-sh

Your brother kanu the coward is nowhere to be found
Went Awol just after 48mins of gunshot
He father and mother also disappear into the thin air

On road to Kigali there is no hospital for surgery
On road to Kigali dead bodies pilling up
On road to Kigali those that started the hate speech always ends up the losers

No one is a winner on road to kigali
#RoadToKigali #RoadToAba
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Considers Butt Surgery, Tired Of Being Called Flat Butt by zinjathropus(m): 10:10am On Sep 16, 2017
Maybe if we told some people that the brain is an app....they might start using theirs
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Considers Butt Surgery, Tired Of Being Called Flat Butt by crownbayo(m): 12:37pm On Sep 16, 2017
dirty girl!
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Considers Butt Surgery, Tired Of Being Called Flat Butt by KVC1970: 1:39pm On Sep 16, 2017
no comment
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Considers Butt Surgery, Tired Of Being Called Flat Butt by FRANKOSKI(m): 3:54pm On Sep 16, 2017
REPENT NOW OH COSSY.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Considers Butt Surgery, Tired Of Being Called Flat Butt by Raskasal(m): 6:44pm On Sep 16, 2017
Praisles:
i think what u need most now is brain surgery, tanidi oshi,awon omo irole aye ! iranu abacha

Exactly what I have on my mind. U just nailed it

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Considers Butt Surgery, Tired Of Being Called Flat Butt by senier007(m): 2:43am On Sep 17, 2017
olowobaba10:
WHO IS THIS BABOON?

Na pesin wey carry you for nine month be baboon
And the pesin wey give am the belle
That's why you be monkey and then be baboon

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos From Charles Idibia's White Wedding / Lasisi Elenu Unveils His Real Face (Photo) / I'm A Mummy's Boy - Yul Edochie Says, Shares Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.