Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,964 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:30 AM

US Calls For Calm In Army IPOB Clash - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / US Calls For Calm In Army IPOB Clash (4149 Views)

Ugwuanyi Visits Scene Of IPOB’s Clash With Security Agencies / Police And IPOB Clash In Enugu, Two Dead (Disturbing Photos, Video) / Soldiers And IPOB Clash In Abia, Dangote Truck On Fire (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

US Calls For Calm In Army IPOB Clash by Oduduwatic: 6:08pm On Sep 15, 2017

The United States Government has called for calm as violence between the Nigerian Army and the secessionist group, the Indigenous People of Biafra, continues to cause tension within the South-East

The US Diplomatic Mission to Nigeria said in a tweet on Friday that it was joining well-meaning Nigerians to sue for peace.

The US, tweeted with #OutofManyOne, a message which promotes unity in diversity.

The tweet read, “The US Mission to Nigeria joins the calls of Nigerian leaders and citizens across the country for an end to violence. #OutofManyOne.

The Nigerian Army had during the week deployed soldiers in the South-East under an operation codenamed ‘Operation Python Dance’, which seeks to curb violent crimes within the region.

The soldiers, have, however, had several clashes with IPOB members which has led to the loss of lives and destruction of properties in Aba and Rivers states.
http://punchng.com/us-calls-for-calm-in-army-ipob-clash/

1 Like

Re: US Calls For Calm In Army IPOB Clash by Nobody: 6:09pm On Sep 15, 2017
Quesk ...ftp
Re: US Calls For Calm In Army IPOB Clash by ritababe(f): 6:09pm On Sep 15, 2017
okay but what about Trump na? still no comment after all the messages from Ipobians? why is he silent after they invade his Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, even his nairaland account?.

#na only ask I ask.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Calls For Calm In Army IPOB Clash by deepwater(f): 6:10pm On Sep 15, 2017
US ke?
Re: US Calls For Calm In Army IPOB Clash by Oduduwatic: 6:10pm On Sep 15, 2017
I knew this approach by the govt will backfire.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: US Calls For Calm In Army IPOB Clash by BrightKonsult: 6:11pm On Sep 15, 2017
It is well.. ..
Re: US Calls For Calm In Army IPOB Clash by Oduduwatic: 6:13pm On Sep 15, 2017
lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: US Calls For Calm In Army IPOB Clash by shukuokukobambi: 6:14pm On Sep 15, 2017
ritababe:
okay but what about Trump na? still no comment after all the messages from Ipobians? why is he silent after they invade his Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, even his nairaland account?.

#na only ask I ask.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Chei!! cheesy

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Calls For Calm In Army IPOB Clash by januzaj(m): 6:16pm On Sep 15, 2017
ritababe:

#na only ask I ask.
They are coming for you grin grin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: US Calls For Calm In Army IPOB Clash by ritababe(f): 6:19pm On Sep 15, 2017
januzaj:
They are coming for you grin grin
they are terrorist na, what do you expect?

6 Likes

Re: US Calls For Calm In Army IPOB Clash by wordproof: 6:19pm On Sep 15, 2017
I hate the narrative this unlawful invasion is taking...was there unrest in Southeast before NA invasion and ethnic cleansing?

The East remembers... 50 years from now, we will still remember.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Calls For Calm In Army IPOB Clash by Hofbrauhaus(m): 6:21pm On Sep 15, 2017
ritababe:

#na only ask I ask.

Why are you making fun of harmless people that soldiers shot for nothing?

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: US Calls For Calm In Army IPOB Clash by Oduduwatic: 6:22pm On Sep 15, 2017
ritababe:

#na only ask I ask.
why are you scared? I have been of the opinion that this is not the best approach. The govt is too desperate and this could make global powers to start grumbling. If they could making it public like this, then there is much to worry about.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: US Calls For Calm In Army IPOB Clash by muykem: 6:26pm On Sep 15, 2017
Trump has disappointed Igbo nation. Despite unflinching support for him during his campaign, he abandoned his benefactors when it matter most.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Calls For Calm In Army IPOB Clash by otitokoroleti: 6:29pm On Sep 15, 2017
ritababe:

#na only ask I ask.
bi ifa leere

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Calls For Calm In Army IPOB Clash by BALLOSKI: 6:31pm On Sep 15, 2017
We don hear.

1 Like

Re: US Calls For Calm In Army IPOB Clash by 4ckyou: 6:39pm On Sep 15, 2017
ritababe:

#na only ask I ask.

lol, why are you wicked like this now? you want to finish them online after the physical punishment?

2 Likes

Re: US Calls For Calm In Army IPOB Clash by 4ckyou: 6:41pm On Sep 15, 2017
[quote retrace ur step[/quote]

E pain am cheesy
Re: US Calls For Calm In Army IPOB Clash by Nobody: 6:43pm On Sep 15, 2017
ritababe:

#na only ask I ask.

Keep mocking the dead

it may be your turn tommorow or that of your future kids

karma knows no gender

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Calls For Calm In Army IPOB Clash by idupaul: 6:45pm On Sep 15, 2017
There actually peace till Buhari came back
Re: US Calls For Calm In Army IPOB Clash by ritababe(f): 6:45pm On Sep 15, 2017
lordimmaogidi:
when I first saw ur Monika on romance section,onihaxy right up precis, I taught u we so matured in mind. I never knew u are a senile,primitive,cantankerous and a vicious lady.happy over spilling of innocent blood.kindly retrace ur step

Because of Ipob things are scarce now in aba
Because of Ipob xtians are dying in Jos
Because of Ipob I can't walk in the evening again
Because of Ipob Transport have increase here.
Because of Ipob shops, markets, schools, churches and all banks have been shut down.

yes I will keep mocking them until they regain their senses, and yes I don't care about you.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: US Calls For Calm In Army IPOB Clash by ritababe(f): 6:47pm On Sep 15, 2017
Danielmoore:

Keep mocking the dead

it may be your turn tommorow or that of your future kids

karma knows no gender

am not mocking the dead and yes the death could have been prevented if only they listen to the voice of wisdom.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: US Calls For Calm In Army IPOB Clash by ritababe(f): 6:54pm On Sep 15, 2017
generalbush:

you will die of heart attack on Igbo issue..don't go and look after your family ..you wil claim yoruba,the next minute you claim Igbo ..what a shame

yeah am even hausa.
this will serve as a lesson to other Ipob members intending to commit crime and make the environment dangerous for other people to live in.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: US Calls For Calm In Army IPOB Clash by Nobody: 7:06pm On Sep 15, 2017
We need to shut up and face Irma, Harvey and DPRK.

Don't go start wasting my tax money on a group of asshats.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Calls For Calm In Army IPOB Clash by lordimmaogidi(m): 7:12pm On Sep 15, 2017
ritababe:

Because of Ipob things are scarce now in aba
Because of Ipob xtians are dying in Jos
Because of Ipob I can't walk in the evening again
Because of Ipob Transport have increase here.
Because of Ipob shops, markets, schools, churches and all banks have been shut down.

yes I will keep mocking them until they regain their senses, and yes I don't care about you.
. Yes,I don't care about you too,am not biased, let's condemn evil,human life is sacred and no one has the prerogative right to take some ones life.All I wish you,is what you wish the bereaved n the heart broken ones.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Calls For Calm In Army IPOB Clash by ritababe(f): 7:14pm On Sep 15, 2017
lordimmaogidi:
. Yes,I don't care about you too,am not biased, let's condemn evil,human life is sacred and no one has the prerogative right to take some ones life.All I wish you,is what you wish the bereaved n the heart broken ones.

oh yeah, trust me you will be baise when you start paying for the foolishness of others.

1 Like

Re: US Calls For Calm In Army IPOB Clash by RareDiamond: 7:14pm On Sep 15, 2017
Nigeria's federal government under Buhari is currently one of the most tribalistic, nepolistic, biased, islamic fanatical, debased, dictatorial, cluessless and id1otic government in Africa.

IT WILL NOT BE WELL WITH BUHARI AND THE MASTERMINDERS OF THE NIGERIAN ARMY RASCALITY, BRUTALITY AND STUP1DITY IN THE SOUTH EAST.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Online Comedian And Ranter, Lasisi Elenu Finished Kayode Fayemi Politically / Why Is Uche Secondus Kneeling Down Before Atiku? / GEJ Congratulates APC Candidate Lyon, Urges Diri To Accept Defeat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.