Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,342 members, 7,860,868 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:42 PM

Nnamdi Kanu’s lawyer raises alarm, says government agents want him dead or alive - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu’s lawyer raises alarm, says government agents want him dead or alive (433 Views)

Police Declare Ifeanyi Ejiofor Wanted! (Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Wanted By Police) / IPOB:Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Speaks After Today's Trial As FG Uses Masked Witness / Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Weeps In Court After IPOB Leader Was Granted Bail. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu’s lawyer raises alarm, says government agents want him dead or alive by Thebest12(m): 6:08pm On Sep 15, 2017
Nnamdi Kanu’s lawyer, Ifeanyi Ejiofor, has raised alarm over alleged death threats from suspected agents of the Nigerian government.
Ejiofor in a message sent to Naij.com on Friday, September 15, said strange people in plain clothes have been visiting his office demanding to see him dead or alive.
“I know, that my Messiah Liveth, but let the world be notified. That can't stop or deter me from exposing the genocidal massacre of unarmed and innocent civilians in the South East by Nigeria rampaging soldiers.
"The entire south East is under siege, in a war like military operation that was never sanctioned by the National Assembly. I am under serious threat now. Let the world know,"the lawyer stated.
The Defence Headquarters said following analysis by the military on the various activities of the group, the Armed Forces has profiled the IPOB as a terrorist organization.
The DHQ in a statement signed by the director of defence information John Eneche said after due professional development and recent developments and activities of the group, it has become important to notify the public that IPOB and its members are not as non-violent as they claim.
Eneche also warned parents and unsuspecting residents of the southeast and the general public to advice their wards against joining the group.

Cc

Lalasticlala
Ishilove
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy
Mynd44
Fynestboi
MissyB3
Marpol
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy
Seun
Source: http://RationalTV..in/2017/09/rationaltv-government-agents-are-after.html

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s lawyer raises alarm, says government agents want him dead or alive by Nobody: 6:12pm On Sep 15, 2017
Chai....

I missed my space
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s lawyer raises alarm, says government agents want him dead or alive by Hofbrauhaus(m): 6:14pm On Sep 15, 2017
They are out to silence this lawyer....

This is a military regime.

15million people were decieved into voting for a dictator who knows nothing about the rule of law, who doesn't obey court orders and who kills people (including children and women).
Affliction rose a second time...those that missed '83 can't miss 2017.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s lawyer raises alarm, says government agents want him dead or alive by wordproof: 6:15pm On Sep 15, 2017
Its not glaring who the PMB is...
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s lawyer raises alarm, says government agents want him dead or alive by Desyner: 6:24pm On Sep 15, 2017
This govt of intollerance.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s lawyer raises alarm, says government agents want him dead or alive by LUGBE: 6:24pm On Sep 15, 2017
buhari, your days on earth are numbered,

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s lawyer raises alarm, says government agents want him dead or alive by Throwback: 6:25pm On Sep 15, 2017
Animals have no rights.

(1) (Reply)

I Will Never Be Tired On Calling For The Unity Of Nigeria - IBB / Igbos Are The Key To Nigerian Unity / Revealed: Reasons Buhari Remained Mute Regarding $26bil Scandal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.