Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,407 members, 7,954,606 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:45 AM

The Military,came,saw And Declared Ipob A Terrorist Group - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Military,came,saw And Declared Ipob A Terrorist Group (742 Views)

Why Supreme Court Sacked Ihedioha And Declared Uzodinma Winner In Imo / Buhari Jittery About Herdsmen But Declared IPOB Terrorists – Soyinka Explode / How Tribunal Sacked George Sekibo From Senate And Declared Andrew Uchendu Winner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Military,came,saw And Declared Ipob A Terrorist Group by tsdarkside(m): 6:21pm On Sep 15, 2017
it has happened...

we warned them for 2years,they didnt listen.....

ipob is practicaly in the same level like boko and shia now....

the military dont mess around......they will take you out....its okay to be messing around with police solong you dont kill them,they keep their cool....

but when you start messing around with the military,then game over!!!!...

2 Likes

Re: The Military,came,saw And Declared Ipob A Terrorist Group by tsdarkside(m): 6:29pm On Sep 15, 2017
and this decision is coming from the military headquaters....this is not just a part of the nigerian military declaring that....
Re: The Military,came,saw And Declared Ipob A Terrorist Group by tsdarkside(m): 6:31pm On Sep 15, 2017
you ipobians will not understand what just happened...the headquaters declared una persona none grata.....

thats very bad...better leave nigeria now......

1 Like

Re: The Military,came,saw And Declared Ipob A Terrorist Group by idupaul: 6:34pm On Sep 15, 2017
tsdarkside:
it has happened...

the military dont mess around......they will take you out....its okay to be messing around with police solong you dont kill them,they keep their cool....

Nothing has happened except executive rascality and the bad thing is every single Nigerian will pay for it in one way or the other

1 Like

Re: The Military,came,saw And Declared Ipob A Terrorist Group by tsdarkside(m): 6:36pm On Sep 15, 2017
idupaul:

Nothing has happened except executive rascality and the bad thing is every single Nigerian will pay for it in one way or the other

okay...even till now you still dont listen.....
Re: The Military,came,saw And Declared Ipob A Terrorist Group by idupaul: 6:37pm On Sep 15, 2017
tsdarkside:

okay...even till now you still dont listen.....

I am not Igbo for your information , I am just a sensible Nigerian saying the the truth..We are all losers under BUHARI

1 Like

Re: The Military,came,saw And Declared Ipob A Terrorist Group by devindevin2000: 6:37pm On Sep 15, 2017
Sarrki:
[s]it has happened...

but when you start messing around with the military,then [b]game over!!!![[/s]/b]...

1 Like

Re: The Military,came,saw And Declared Ipob A Terrorist Group by tsdarkside(m): 6:37pm On Sep 15, 2017
good,okay....we warned already the biafran nigerians....you remaining ipobians are none of our business....
Re: The Military,came,saw And Declared Ipob A Terrorist Group by tsdarkside(m): 6:38pm On Sep 15, 2017
[quote author=devindevin2000 post=60495652][/quote]

who are you..??...reveal yourself....

were are you in the world...??...
Re: The Military,came,saw And Declared Ipob A Terrorist Group by tsdarkside(m): 6:39pm On Sep 15, 2017
idupaul:

I am not Igbo for your information , I am just a sensible Nigerian saying the the truth..We are all losers under BUHARI

and jonathan was okay??...
Re: The Military,came,saw And Declared Ipob A Terrorist Group by Hofbrauhaus(m): 6:40pm On Sep 15, 2017
Every body was living in peace, going about thier normal business......then the Nigeria military came and started killing innocent people.
....and people are rejoicing here on nairaland? Are these people humans or robots? Tufiakwa!
Re: The Military,came,saw And Declared Ipob A Terrorist Group by tsdarkside(m): 6:41pm On Sep 15, 2017
[quote author=devindevin2000 post=60495652][/quote]

strange....why are you only interested in politic section??....

Sarrki:
it has happened...

he didnt wrote this...

who are you....?

1 Like

Re: The Military,came,saw And Declared Ipob A Terrorist Group by idupaul: 6:43pm On Sep 15, 2017
tsdarkside:

and jonathan was okay??...

Jonathan wasn't okay and that is why I campaigned against him seriously but truth be told he is light years a better better leader than Buhari will ever be . All Nigerians including you and I have already lost under Buhari so let's not fool ourselves..Just one week back and see the level of tension and uncertainty again , those are the hallmarks of a destroyer not a builder...We can pretend all is fine but later at night when you are on your bed you will always know life has never been more uncertain.
Re: The Military,came,saw And Declared Ipob A Terrorist Group by tsdarkside(m): 6:45pm On Sep 15, 2017
lucifer,what the fvck..??..

guess,guess,guess....... grin grin grin grin
Re: The Military,came,saw And Declared Ipob A Terrorist Group by tsdarkside(m): 6:48pm On Sep 15, 2017
commmme onyou soil sniffer,you can do better than that.... grin grin grin grin
Re: The Military,came,saw And Declared Ipob A Terrorist Group by tsdarkside(m): 6:49pm On Sep 15, 2017
idupaul:

Jonathan wasn't okay and that is why I campaigned against him seriously but truth be told he is light years a better better leader than Buhari will ever be . All Nigerians including you and I have already lost under Buhari so let's not fool ourselves..Just one week back and see the level of tension and uncertainty again , those are the hallmarks of a destroyer not a builder...We can pretend all is fine but later at night when you are on your bed you will always know life has never been more uncertain.

jonathan cant be better than buhari....thats crazy talks....
Re: The Military,came,saw And Declared Ipob A Terrorist Group by midolian(m): 6:52pm On Sep 15, 2017
Hofbrauhaus:
Every body was living in peace, going about thier normal business......then the Nigeria military came and started killing innocent people.
....and people are rejoicing here on nairaland? Are these people humans or robots? Tufiakwa!
will u sharaaap there before i slap u? undecided
Re: The Military,came,saw And Declared Ipob A Terrorist Group by tsdarkside(m): 6:53pm On Sep 15, 2017
midolian:

like e-slap...... grin grin grin grin grin

sorry,,...dont mind me....just imagining a e-slap..... grin...dont mind me... grin
Re: The Military,came,saw And Declared Ipob A Terrorist Group by idupaul: 6:54pm On Sep 15, 2017
tsdarkside:

jonathan cant be better than buhari....thats crazy talks....

But all the indices show Jonathan despite being a disaster has Trumped Buhari in every index , is it security, is it the economy, is it anti corruption prosecution (he jailed the only local govt chairman ever jailed for corruption) , is it standard of living , is it livability index ., is it jobs , is it electricity, guy we can keep naming it ..I pride myself as a very honest person and I say the truth as it is ..I hope Buhari can achieve something but the truth is that he won't because he can't give what he doesn't have .Despite the fact I voted for this govt I must say the truth we need a better leader and I hope God delivers him
Re: The Military,came,saw And Declared Ipob A Terrorist Group by tsdarkside(m): 6:55pm On Sep 15, 2017
idupaul:

But all the indices show Jonathan despite being a disaster has Trumped Buhari in every index , is it security, is it the economy, is it anti corruption prosecution (he jailed the only local govt chairman ever jailed for corruption) , is it standard of living , is it livability index ., is it jobs , is it electricity, guy we can keep naming it ..I pride myself as a very honest person and I say the truth as it is ..I hope Buhari can achieve something but the truth is that he won't because he can't give what he doesn't have .Despite the fact I voted for this govt I must say the truth we need a better leader and I hope God delivers him

wait a minute...boko was still in charge calling us all types of names back then....
Re: The Military,came,saw And Declared Ipob A Terrorist Group by Hofbrauhaus(m): 6:57pm On Sep 15, 2017
midolian:

You hate the truth?
Re: The Military,came,saw And Declared Ipob A Terrorist Group by omenka(m): 7:00pm On Sep 15, 2017
midolian:
Dude is this you or someone else?
Re: The Military,came,saw And Declared Ipob A Terrorist Group by idupaul: 7:00pm On Sep 15, 2017
tsdarkside:

wait a minute...boko was still in charge calling us all types of names....

I used to blame Jonathan from Boko Haram but I no longer , Jonathan was dumb but I think by now I know we owe him a lot of apologies, I remember when we converged at Ojota from occupy Nigeria to stop Jonathan from removing subsidy which he told us was breeding corruption and we refused and almost bought down the country but imagine if we had gathered in Ojota under Buhari just imagine how many would have been killed you Machine gun bullets that day because that stuff almost brought the govt down
Re: The Military,came,saw And Declared Ipob A Terrorist Group by tsdarkside(m): 7:03pm On Sep 15, 2017
idupaul:

I used to blame Jonathan from Boko Haram but I no longer , Jonathan was dumb but I think by now I know we owe him a lot of apologies, I remember when we converged at Ojota from occupy Nigeria to stop Jonathan from removing subsidy which he told us was breeding corruption and we refused and almost bought down the country but imagine if we had gathered in Ojota under Buhari just imagine how many would have been killed you Machine gun bullets that day because that stuff almost brought the govt down

atleast you admit jonathan was dumb.....i dont care about the rest you wrote....
Re: The Military,came,saw And Declared Ipob A Terrorist Group by idupaul: 7:04pm On Sep 15, 2017
tsdarkside:

atleast you admit jonathan was dumb.....i dont care about the rest you wrote....

But he obviously still has higher IQ than Buhari
Re: The Military,came,saw And Declared Ipob A Terrorist Group by tsdarkside(m): 7:07pm On Sep 15, 2017
idupaul:

But he obviously still has higher IQ than Buhari

sorry....i dont understand you....
Re: The Military,came,saw And Declared Ipob A Terrorist Group by tsdarkside(m): 8:17pm On Sep 15, 2017
its over for ipob.....
Re: The Military,came,saw And Declared Ipob A Terrorist Group by tsdarkside(m): 8:19pm On Sep 15, 2017
when the military start coming after you,then its over...go ask asari,tompolo and others....

(1) (Reply)

einsteino / Osinbajo- APC Is On A Revolutionary Mission / Prof Chinedu Nebo Blast Buhari For Labelling IPOB A Terrorist Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.