Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

South-East Governors Ban IPOB Activities (Photos) - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South-East Governors Ban IPOB Activities (Photos) (72725 Views)

South-East Governors Ban Movement Of Cattle Into Region By Foot / Reno Omokri Reacts To Nigerian Army & South-East Governors' Decision To Ban IPOB / JUST IN: South-east Governors Ban IPOB Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South-East Governors Ban IPOB Activities (Photos) by Daboomb: 1:25am On Sep 16, 2017
pablito21:

South-east Governors were dumb at the face of massacre of their people by the fulani herdsmen but have rush to proscribe IPOB. Igbo ndo nu

Why dont the IPOB people attack the Army as they have boasted to do?
How come they all suddenly became like Piglets?
All these Chest-beaters and Gra-Gra masters, like their Governors are all COWARDS, ...as in capital letters.

I been think say by now, Ogbunigwe will be shelling Abuja and Lagos non-stop!

I even built a Buumb shelter for nothing sef! angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: South-East Governors Ban IPOB Activities (Photos) by chakaz(m): 1:26am On Sep 16, 2017
Hi,
I signed a petition to UN -ECOWAS.EU -AMNESTY INTERNATIONAL -QUEEN OF ENGLAND which says:
"Urgent Call for Intervention in the Wake of Pending Genocide: Nigeria Army potential annihilation of unarmed citizens "
Will you sign this petition? Click here:
http://www.citizengo.org/en/90486-federal-government-nigeria-should-stop-using-military-kill-civilians-south-east?tc=wp&tcid=39638575
Thanks!​
Re: South-East Governors Ban IPOB Activities (Photos) by Ultimate300(m): 1:36am On Sep 16, 2017
Waste of time.
Re: South-East Governors Ban IPOB Activities (Photos) by tete7000(m): 1:52am On Sep 16, 2017
Jorussia:
Any secession struggle without the support of the elite will never see the light of the day.Nnamdi KANU is too proud for my liking. Everybody agree that the country is not currently well structured and governed, but following Nnamdi KANU methodology is a call for total anarchy.

Nnamdi Kanu is an illiterate, an anarchist and opportunist wanting to use scam to rise to power.

1 Like

Re: South-East Governors Ban IPOB Activities (Photos) by laudate: 2:04am On Sep 16, 2017
Tolexander:
good!

These idle youths think the issue of secession is what they can handle with their childish mentality.

I remember these same IPOB youths bragging of the power they have cos of the concoction they were cooked in as initiation for recruitment, and allowance of 30k per month.

In Ebonyi State, they were misbehaving to the soldiers, Nnamdi Kanu leading the rally and disobeying the army's command. They were hailing him while he faced the army and telling them to shoot him.
At Ishi Gate in Umuahia, an IPOB youth had an encounter with a soldier, dispossessed him of his gun, wounded him and chest beating on his achievement.

They thought they achieved these by the manifestation of the concoction they were cooked in, not knowing that the python was only solemn and calm cos it hasn't been ordered to dance.

Now that the python is on the dance floor, where is the director?
Where is the effect of the concoction on the python?

Epic!! You deserve 1,000 likes for this post! cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-East Governors Ban IPOB Activities (Photos) by Ken4Christ: 2:10am On Sep 16, 2017
I knew IPOB will fail ever since I heard that Nnamdi Kanu mocked Jesus and Christianity. He said, how can we be convinced that a man of 33 years never had a wife. He said Christians have been fooled to believe such a lie. In other words, Jesus cannot be the sinless Saint as we have been made to believe.

In addition, the Igbos are not united. There was no consultations with stake holders before embarking on mass rallies.
Re: South-East Governors Ban IPOB Activities (Photos) by laudate: 2:25am On Sep 16, 2017
FemiFimile:
It has no legal foundation or roots, just a comment and not binding.

Let them pass law to ban IPOB.

It is unconstitutional to do so, until IPOB start killing Nigerians which they have so far not done.

If u ban IPOB, who will ban Islamic State and Boko Haram?

That statement is an illegality in itself as the Governor Forum has no constitutional power to ban freedom of association, freedom of speech and Right to assemble. These are core values enshrined in the Nigeria constitution. Even the Law Courts said IPOB was not an Unlawful organisation.

IPOB has a right to self determination within the confines of law as enshrined in the United Nation Declaration of Human Rights.

Y have dey not jail Nnamdi Kanu, if he and IPOB were so illegal.

This is wat my legal studies tell me.(just saying so dont attack me, i dont support IPOB)

You chaps make me laugh sometimes. Why? Because the govt can ban any organisation, as long as it is deemed that such an organisation constitutes a security threat. Each time you chaps quote the United Nation Declaration of Human Rights, as the basis for your self-determination, you forget to also note the aspect of international law that recognises the sovereignty of states, and supports the principle that those states have a right to guard their territorial borders. undecided Conversely international law also notes that imposition by force of a border change, is an act of aggression. IPOB agitations, could be interpreted as an attempt to force a border change within Nigeria (i.e. because of their demand to carve Biafra out of Nigeria -something which would change Nigeria' borders), and that is enough to be regarded as an act of aggression.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-East Governors Ban IPOB Activities (Photos) by Eke40seven(m): 2:46am On Sep 16, 2017
maisauki:
your assumptions are good but d fact proved yu wrong....your land area is small, natural resources(do yu ppl hav any? oh yes!coal),hatred yu hav for others will now be directed towards yourselves which wil heat up your polity, and most importantly, nearness to village ppl
What's your problem now? Them say them one go, you carry soldier come, now we advice them to go back home, you say our land is small. What do you want?
Do you know that Lagos has the smallest land area in Nigeria? Yeah but it's the commercial centre catering for up to 20 million people.. what is the population of the Igbos?
This is the problem with you people, thinking in terms of oil and coal.
The truth is this though, there are oil reserves in Abia and Imo but that is not the target. Our small land area is well, an advantage, it means it will cost less to provide infrastructure on a per person level. You think it's advantageous to have large swap of empty barren land and deserts? Quality and not quantity.
The greatest resource of any country is in its labour. The hard working literate and industrious labour. This is 2017.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-East Governors Ban IPOB Activities (Photos) by edudguy(m): 2:51am On Sep 16, 2017
Eke40seven:
It's always your leaders that will always rally against you.

See all their pot belly, they don't care about you.

This course is officially dead but the ideology will live on.. go back to the drawing board. Re-strategize.. they wanted something and IPOB fell into their hands.

NK you have given it your best, you are the real hero.

For now, we can still be like Germany and Japan. Their dream was to become the ruler of the world. Japanese had imperialist tendencies and so was Germany but they lost the war. But..... What they couldn't achieve in warfare they got economically. They are both today, economic superpowers.

Today, Japan dominates economically. One of the best economies in the world. They built a road map for themselves. Germany is now the leader in Europe, when they make a decision it stands. They were so dominant that UK got jealous and BREXITED.

Igbos should not dwell so much on this. This should rather be a lesson. Every well meaning son should come back home, do your investments there and grow the SE. Make SE a beauty to behold, build your best properties there, create industries. Then and there will true victory come.
Take heart brave warriors.
Exactly
The Igbos have the resources to be the most envied tribe
We don't have any investment in the South East. No Yoruba man or Hausa man even has an investment in the South East but Majority of the businesses in Lagos, Abuja and Portharcourt are owned by Ibos. The men who own these businesses won't support Biafra because they don't want to lose their investments. After toiling for more than twenty years amd you've built an empire and someone will tell you to leave everything and come back home. Your first thought will be: Is this one mad? IPOB was formed by our leaders incapability to better the lives of their people. I think Kanu fed into this. Now IPOB sees the Hausa man as his enemy but I think our greatest enemy is ourselves. If Nnamdi Kanu attacked South East governors the way he is attacking only Buhari I will gladly support. I believe Buhari is not only our problem but all our leaders irrespective of tribe who did not better the lives of their citizens

3 Likes

Re: South-East Governors Ban IPOB Activities (Photos) by goldrushbooks: 3:09am On Sep 16, 2017
Death knell on iPod.RIP IPod.
Re: South-East Governors Ban IPOB Activities (Photos) by Kingpee2(m): 3:20am On Sep 16, 2017
devindevin2000:
Lol...these people are playing with fire. IPOB have been respectful and restraint towards these governors. For how long will you continue to perpetrate evil against your own people? Especially with recent killing in connivance with Hausa-Fulani. Nnamdi Kanu since last month embraced dialogue with them, met with them, was even supposed to be at this meeting, he actually thought he was dealing with sensible elders, only for them to have gone behind his back and plotted this operation to massacre their own children and eliminate Nnamdi Kanu...mehn! POB will never ever forgive you guys!Look at their eyes...you know they are scared to the grave, especially Abia state governor, I pity him, he knows what he has done...his mind is not even here. He is thinking what Abians will do to him!
stop creating what cannot be created ,Nigeria will continue to be Nigeria,don't pray to see war ever again in your life ,it doesn't bear forth any good fruit ,I guess you need to go watch sometimes in April and Hotel Rwanda ,you will never pray for division ,it only creates Hatred ,you are just a kid that wants what you have never witnessed in your entire life,Ask Ojukwu's family,they will tell you he never lived long ....Please grow up.....
Re: South-East Governors Ban IPOB Activities (Photos) by Kobicove(m): 3:34am On Sep 16, 2017
Jorussia:
Any secession struggle without the support of the elite will never see the light of the day.Nnamdi KANU is too proud for my liking. Everybody agree that the country is not currently well structured and governed, but following Nnamdi KANU methodology is a call for total anarchy.

He is not only proud but very uncouth and unrefined.

He is not the type of leader we want in the South East!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-East Governors Ban IPOB Activities (Photos) by TheKingdom: 3:47am On Sep 16, 2017
Kobicove:

He is not only proud but very uncouth and unrefined.

He is not the type of leader we want in the South East!

It's a lie.

Your propaganda is dead on arrival because of Buhari. A simple rebuttal by a non African following events in the Nigger Area (Nigeria) would state:

"So is Buhari, an absentee President the person you follow".

That alone condemns you as being a Nigger, thinking a behaving as a coon (can google that term if you like)

The SE governors, how many of them actually won their election? They are nothing more than modern day warrant chiefs stealing and sharing the small allocations given to them. Is it Ikpeazu that did not even win PDP primary, talkless of election for Governor of Abia?

The Enugu governor already proved he is incapable of being a governor after Fulani went on killing spree in his state, all because he we was installed to do business as usual and no anything really serious.

Okorocha? He is nothing more than a Hausa man who has even been skimmed out of the equation by the very Hausa-Fulani people he worships.

Who else, Umahi, he is quack, Obiano a drunkerd who is in a very corrupt political party.

Then Ndigbo is SS, like Okowa and Nyesom, did they really win their own election? They too, want to enjoy "being governor", when Nyesom houses in Abuja are being burnt and ransacked, and Fulani are killing in Delta with no challenge.

Then for National Assembly, the so-called deputy senate president is a criminal who is doing whatever deals he can to remain in his position.

So the only answer, the correct answer, is BIAFRA

1 Like

Re: South-East Governors Ban IPOB Activities (Photos) by nwosu1982: 3:50am On Sep 16, 2017
Guestlander:
Skelewu dancing python should ensure compliance. But then, where's Kanu?
y r u looking for him?
Re: South-East Governors Ban IPOB Activities (Photos) by nwosu1982: 3:53am On Sep 16, 2017
Guestlander:

It was actually a still birth. It was dead on arrival because you cannot start something of this magnitude by preaching hate.
who is preaching hate? We r agitating for equal rights.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South-East Governors Ban IPOB Activities (Photos) by redness: 3:53am On Sep 16, 2017
Eke40seven:

See all their pot belly, they don't care about you. They will never convene to build a mutual project that will benefit the region, never.

This course is officially dead but the ideology will live on.. go back to the drawing board. Re-strategize.. they wanted something and IPOB fell into their hands.

For now, we can still be like Germany and Japan. Their dream was to become the ruler of the world. Japanese had imperialist tendencies and so was Germany but they lost the war. Leaving them in a pile of rubble and waste but, like the phoenix, they rose from the ashes..... What they couldn't achieve in warfare they got economically. They are both today, economic superpowers.

Today, Japan dominates economically. One of the best economies in the world. They built a road map for themselves. Germany is now the leader in Europe, when they make a decision it stands. They were so dominant that UK got jealous and BREXITED.

Igbos should not dwell so much on this. This should rather be a lesson. Every well meaning son should come back home, do your investments there and grow the SE, sell up your properties if need be, move back home enmass. Make SE a beauty to behold, build your best properties there, create industries. Then and there will true victory come.
You brought tears to my eyes.....Most reasonable comment since this issue started...let others keep calling themselves pigs,afonjas and terrorists.....

1 Like

Re: South-East Governors Ban IPOB Activities (Photos) by chyco1: 4:02am On Sep 16, 2017
Re: South-East Governors Ban IPOB Activities (Photos) by Yyeske(m): 4:08am On Sep 16, 2017
Idiots, where were they since? I guess they just woke up. Ndi ala
Re: South-East Governors Ban IPOB Activities (Photos) by professorchuks(m): 4:15am On Sep 16, 2017
Tolexander:
good!

These idle youths think the issue of secession is what they can handle with their childish mentality.

I remember these same IPOB youths bragging of the power they have cos of the concoction they were cooked in as initiation for recruitment, and allowance of 30k per month.

In Ebonyi State, they were misbehaving to the soldiers, Nnamdi Kanu leading the rally and disobeying the army's command. They were hailing him while he faced the army and telling them to shoot him.

At Ishi Gate in Umuahia, an IPOB youth had an encounter with a soldier, dispossessed him of his gun, wounded him and chest beating on his achievement.

They thought they achieved these by the manifestation of the concoction they were cooked in, not knowing that the python was only solemn and calm cos it hasn't been ordered to dance.

Now that the python is on the dance floor, where is the director?
Where is the effect of the concoction on the python?

Boss I like diz 1 joor
Re: South-East Governors Ban IPOB Activities (Photos) by BabaAduras: 4:16am On Sep 16, 2017
Ereolamide:
Igbos are very united, our leaders know us IPOB are strong, they will never do this rubbish, this is the handiwork of Afonja Lagos Ibadan newspaper.

Tinubu is responsible for this. cheesy grin

You are totally correct. PMB told Tinubu to force APC to blackmail the PDP governors.
Re: South-East Governors Ban IPOB Activities (Photos) by Yyeske(m): 4:16am On Sep 16, 2017
TheKingdom:

It's a lie.

Your propaganda is dead on arrival because of Buhari. A simple rebuttal by a non African following events in the Nigger Area (Nigeria) would state:

"So is Buhari, an absentee President the person you follow".

That alone condemns you as being a Nigger, thinking a behaving as a coon (can google that term if you like)

The SE governors, how many of them actually won their election? They are nothing more than modern day warrant chiefs stealing and sharing the small allocations given to them. Is it Ikpeazu that did not even win PDP primary, talkless of election for Governor of Abia?

The Enugu governor already proved he is incapable of being a governor after Fulani went on killing spree in his state, all because he we was installed to do business as usual and no anything really serious.

Okorocha? He is nothing more than a Hausa man who has even been skimmed out of the equation by the very Hausa-Fulani people he worships.

Who else, Umahi, he is quack, Obiano a drunkerd who is in a very corrupt political party.

Then Ndigbo is SS, like Okowa and Nyesom, did they really win their own election? They too, want to enjoy "being governor", when Nyesom houses in Abuja are being burnt and ransacked, and Fulani are killing in Delta with no challenge.

Then for National Assembly, the so-called deputy senate president is a criminal who is doing whatever deals he can to remain in his position.

So the only answer, the correct answer, is BIAFRA
Hello radio Biafra reporter, how about the petitions to the EU, US, Russia, Israel, UN, ECOWAS, AU etc? FYI, Biafra is dead and Uche Mefor is already lamenting on radio Biafra

1 Like

Re: South-East Governors Ban IPOB Activities (Photos) by Ibenny(f): 4:20am On Sep 16, 2017
Guestlander:

Isn't this question becoming overrated?
Just cos the first person that asked it had more likes doesn't means it will prolong.
Group or no group anyone that supports a genocide act is no different from an ISIS, book haram and a murder. You guys should better know what you utter. Karma is indeed do taste good.

1 Like

Re: South-East Governors Ban IPOB Activities (Photos) by omoelerin1: 4:22am On Sep 16, 2017
nero2face:
Funny Guys, as if they were even consulted b4 IPOB was formed, am not 100% in support of the group though, but these so called Governors should know it's their failure to protect their states that gave rise to this IPOB of a group

Many Nigerian graduates still write 'am' instead of 'I am' or I'm. God why this?

1 Like

Re: South-East Governors Ban IPOB Activities (Photos) by GeneralOjukwu: 5:14am On Sep 16, 2017
TheCabal:

Leave me .. Leave me , let me give this one poto poto water to drink

LOL grin grin grin

Laughed till tears jumped to my eyes...love the way you write, bro

You destroyed him with facts and irrefutable referencestongue
Re: South-East Governors Ban IPOB Activities (Photos) by emi14: 5:18am On Sep 16, 2017
Eke40seven:

See all their pot belly, they don't care about you. They will never convene to build a mutual project that will benefit the region, never.

For now, we can still be like Germany and Japan. Their dream was to become the ruler of the world. Japanese had imperialist tendencies and so was Germany but they lost the war. Leaving them in a pile of rubble and waste but, like the phoenix, they rose from the ashes..... What they couldn't achieve in warfare they got economically. They are both today, economic superpowers.

Igbos should not dwell so much on this. This should rather be a lesson. Every well meaning son should come back home, do your investments there and grow the SE, sell up your properties if need be, move back home enmass. Make SE a beauty to behold, build your best properties there, create industries. Then and there will true victory come.
sensible and well articulated presentations. I love these baba
Re: South-East Governors Ban IPOB Activities (Photos) by scantee(m): 5:23am On Sep 16, 2017
Useless leaders, they can never ban the ideology.. It Iives on in every S/Easterners.

One Naijiria my ass.
Re: South-East Governors Ban IPOB Activities (Photos) by BigIyanga: 5:23am On Sep 16, 2017
SuperS1Panther:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Again, they failed just like in 1966.

We told them they were heading for the abyss

We told them their emotions rule them rather than their intellectual capacity -- they lost an election and they went haywire = sore losers

We told them their chest beating capability pumps them up rather than their thinking faculty -- see the way python is dancing on your head now.

We told them they are all brawn with no brain -- the body bags in the morgue bear witness to that.

The Lunatic Scammer sacrificed gullible ones by leading them to their Golgotha and he hid under his father's bed bug infested bed when it was his turn to sacrifice himself just like Ojukwu.

Your father and your community refused to train you, so the Nigerian state has finally reset the brain of the Lunatic Scammer and his shameless parent with Operation Python dance training.Train your child so as to guard against outsiders from training both of you together in the nearest future -- key learning point.
What a display of congenital idiocy! South east leadership has never been in support of IPOD. They have unequivocally spoken with one voice unlike the most northern goversnors who were afraid to call BH out when they were killing and bombing churches and xtians. Has the president condemned herdsmen, instead they keep blaming imaginative nomadic aliens from Libya?? This is what leadership is all about.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-East Governors Ban IPOB Activities (Photos) by comrChris(m): 5:29am On Sep 16, 2017
one thing is for the governors to ban ipob,another thing is for ipob to accept the ban.

i have never supported nnamdi kanus approach to achieving this biafra, i hate everything about him but i don't think Nigeria has won this,
Ipob has always maintained they wont carry arms until they are pushed to a point where they wont have a choice than to carry arms.

believe you me Buhari failed woefully on how to handle ipob and i foresee them coming out dangerous, their strategy was to draw support and sympathy all over the world which to a little extend they achieved that, nnadi kanu has poisoned so many peoples mind and backing out of this struggle will be the hardest thing for them to do, i stay here in east i know what am saying.

my point being that both Fg and south east leaders should better do the needful,check where they have not been getting it right and begin to do some necessary amendments. they better not think they have won by introducing python dance and banning ipob, the python was able to dance successfully for fg because these guys refused to carry arms and face them one on one, fg has gone ahead to declare them terrorist group and they may come out this time to act like the real terrorist

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-East Governors Ban IPOB Activities (Photos) by Gwazah(m): 6:01am On Sep 16, 2017
Guestlander:

He has ran out of the country to an undisclosed nation.
Thats what is paining me the most, the fight have not gotten to the peak but he has already desert his sweet Biafra letting so many innocent people who bought his fraudulent idea to die.
Ojuku fought for Biafra for good 3 years before running to Ivori coast to show u he was a dedicated Biafran, Kanu left his family in UK and himself who supposed to face the beat of the drums is no where to be found.
God will surely punish him for the lives of the innocent ones.

1 Like

Re: South-East Governors Ban IPOB Activities (Photos) by Gwazah(m): 6:06am On Sep 16, 2017
comrChris:
one thing is for the governors to ban ipob,another thing is for ipob to accept the ban.

i have never supported nnamdi kanus approach to achieving this biafra, i hate everything about him but i don't think Nigeria has won this,
Ipob has always maintained they wont carry arms until they are pushed to a point where they wont have a choice than to carry arms.

believe you me Buhari failed woefully on how to handle ipob and i foresee them coming out dangerous, their strategy was to draw support and sympathy all over the world which to a little extend they achieved that, nnadi kanu has poisoned so many peoples mind and backing out of this struggle will be the hardest thing for them to do, i stay here in east i know what am saying.

my point being that both Fg and south east leaders should better do the needful,check where they have not been getting it right and begin to do some necessary amendments. they better not think they have won by introducing python dance and banning ipob, the python was able to dance successfully for fg because these guys refused to carry arms and face them one on one, fg has gone ahead to declare them terrorist group and they may come out this time to act like the real terrorist
Guy u have a good point on this I must not lie.
Re: South-East Governors Ban IPOB Activities (Photos) by NPComplete: 6:09am On Sep 16, 2017
okerekeikpo:
do you think I'm a coward like u?

Go there na. Tomorrow wear pro IPOB cloth and carry a pro IPOB banner and walk past the nearest army checkpoint. If u don't do so u are a cowardly bastard like Nnamdi Kanu

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Tinubu Visits Pastor Adeboye Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket / Photos: Presidential State Car Being Prepared For The Inauguration Ceremony / Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Letter (Full Text)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.