Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

Python Dance11: Summary Of South East Governors Meeting In Enugu(042report) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Python Dance11: Summary Of South East Governors Meeting In Enugu(042report) (880 Views)

As Obasanjo Plans Southern Coalition, Buhari Summons Northern Governors' Meeting / ₦30,000 Minimum Wage: Buhari, Governors’ Meeting Ends In Deadlock / Fayose Dressed As An Emir To PDP Governors Meeting In Gombe (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Python Dance11: Summary Of South East Governors Meeting In Enugu(042report) by 042report: 8:16pm On Sep 15, 2017
COMMUNIQUÉ ARISING FROM THE EMERGENCY MEETING OF SOUTH EAST GOVERNORS AT THE EXCO CHAMBERS, GOVERNMENT HOUSE, ENUGU, ON FRIDAY, 15TH SEPTEMBER, 2017

In view of the prevailing security situation in the South East and its attendant consequences, the South East Governors hereby resolve as follows:

1. All activities of IPOB are hereby proscribed. IPOB and all other aggrieved groups are advised to articulate their position on all National issues and submit to the Committee of Governors, Ohaneze Ndigbo and National Assembly Members from the South East Zone, through the Chairman, South East Governors Forum.

2. All Governors of South East Zone are to ensure compliance in their respective State.

3. South East Governors Forum, Ohaneze Ndigbo and National Assembly Members do hereby reinforce their commitment to a united and indivisible Nigeria.

4. We also reinforce our desire for the restructuring of Nigeria where all National issues will be discussed and amicably settled to achieve justice and fairness to every Nigerian.

5. We reiterate our earlier position that the November 18, 2017 Governorship election in Anambra State must hold.

6. Accordingly, we appeal to Mr. President and Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, His Excellency, President Muhammadu Buhari, GCFR to please, withdraw the Military in the South East Zone, while Police perform their traditional role of maintaining law and order.

7. South East Governors have taken concrete steps to protect lives and property of indigenes and non-indigenes in the South East.

8. We are in touch with the Northern Governors Forum, they have assured us of the safety of all our people living in the north and we have also planned for exchange of visits between the Governors and to re-enforce the confidence of Nigerians in this respect.

9. In keeping with our earlier position, we wish to assure Nigerians that full investigation is ongoing on all allegations of killings, maiming and other unlawful conduct in the South East Zone within this period. The Governors and the Security agencies are in agreement that appropriate action will be taken against anyone found culpable.

10. We advise all residents of the South East to go about their normal businesses as Government of each State is committed to protecting everyboby.

11. Finally, we advise our people in the South East to please be Law abiding.

Engr. Nweze Dave Umahi, FNSE, FNATE
Governor of Ebonyi State/
Chiarman, South East Governors Forum

More Details@http://www.042report.com/2017/09/python-dance11-summary-of-south-east.html

Re: Python Dance11: Summary Of South East Governors Meeting In Enugu(042report) by MeanCliFF(m): 8:16pm On Sep 15, 2017
Has the Python left?

embarassed
Re: Python Dance11: Summary Of South East Governors Meeting In Enugu(042report) by LUGBE: 8:21pm On Sep 15, 2017
angry
Re: Python Dance11: Summary Of South East Governors Meeting In Enugu(042report) by AWOisaCOWARD: 8:25pm On Sep 15, 2017
Buhari is a packaged vegetable without NAFDAC number.
Re: Python Dance11: Summary Of South East Governors Meeting In Enugu(042report) by Ever8054: 8:41pm On Sep 15, 2017
i think elders in the south-east are really doing there best to save there youth from loosing there life for nothing..I watch Catalonia protest,and I was surprise to see both old and young,rich and poor all in the street well organized going about there agitation business. but if you watch videos of Biafra agitation, you only see some hungry,jobless and uneducated youth.were are your elders?..they know from experience,that the agitation is a waste of time..were are the rich and serious Igbo's sons and daughters?.. they are in there shops or attending business summit.. were are the educated Igbo's ?..they are all over the globe making good use of there education.. my Igbo's friends use your head and save your lives...we all found our selves in this country and we must join bands together to make it great.no body is responsible for for anybody's misfortune.we all have a common enemy "corrupt leaders" and they are from every tribe..it is foolish for you to attack an Hausa onion seller,shoe maker as been responsible for your underdeveloped region.if he really is,then he should be comfortable enough to stay off the street.the ones responsible for your calamity are in a place with your Igbo brothers of same class,you can never get close to harm them...be wise guys and stay away from python dance pls...

2 Likes

Re: Python Dance11: Summary Of South East Governors Meeting In Enugu(042report) by olureignforever: 8:47pm On Sep 15, 2017
MeanCliFF:
Has the Python left?

embarassed

Is still dancing galala.
Re: Python Dance11: Summary Of South East Governors Meeting In Enugu(042report) by malware: 8:49pm On Sep 15, 2017
Good move but python must finish the dance
Re: Python Dance11: Summary Of South East Governors Meeting In Enugu(042report) by middlebelter(m): 8:52pm On Sep 15, 2017
Number 4 is the most meaningful in the communique
I hereby challenge the Governors, the National Assembly members and Ohaneeze Indigo, should do us a four as a country by ensuring the call for restructuring is pursued in unity with SW, SS and Middlebelt. This is what will help us to grow as a country.
Re: Python Dance11: Summary Of South East Governors Meeting In Enugu(042report) by letusbepieces: 8:54pm On Sep 15, 2017
NO SOUTHEAST GOVERNOR WILL BAN A GROUP PRONOUNCED AS LAWFUL BY THE NIGERIA LAW COURT.

U ARE ALL LEARNING. THIS TROUBLE U STARTED WILL END WITH A REFERENDUM FOR BIAFRA.

GO AND MARK THESE WORDS.

FAKE NEWS!

1 Like

Re: Python Dance11: Summary Of South East Governors Meeting In Enugu(042report) by letusbepieces: 8:58pm On Sep 15, 2017
Kanu : IPOB not unlawful group – Court ON MARCH 2, 20176:40 AMIN HEADLINES, NEWSCOMMENTS ***Kanu now faces 5-count charge; as court quashes 6 charges against him ***It’s God’s handiwork — IPOB; court fixes March 20 for full-blown trial By Vincent Ujumadu, Ikechukwu Nnochiri & Dennis Agbo

Read more at: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/03/kanu-ipob-not-unlawful-group-court/
Re: Python Dance11: Summary Of South East Governors Meeting In Enugu(042report) by Okoroawusa: 9:45pm On Sep 15, 2017
letusbepieces:
NO SOUTHEAST GOVERNOR WILL BAN A GROUP PRONOUNCED AS LAWFUL BY THE NIGERIA LAW COURT.

U ARE ALL LEARNING. THIS TROUBLE U STARTED WILL END WITH A REFERENDUM FOR BIAFRA.

GO AND MARK THESE WORDS.

FAKE NEWS!
See this one

You still dey beat chest?

1 Like

Re: Python Dance11: Summary Of South East Governors Meeting In Enugu(042report) by mecussey(m): 12:00am On Sep 16, 2017
Ever8054:
i think elders in the south-east are really doing there best to save there youth from loosing there life for nothing..I watch Catalonia protest,and I was surprise to see both old and young,rich and poor all in the street well organized going about there agitation business. but if you watch videos of Biafra agitation, you only see some hungry,jobless and uneducated youth.were are your elders?..they know from experience,that the agitation is a waste of time..were are the rich and serious Igbo's sons and daughters?.. they are in there shops or attending business summit.. were are the educated Igbo's ?..they are all over the globe making good use of there education.. my Igbo's friends use your head and save your lives...we all found our selves in this country and we must join bands together to make it great.no body is responsible for for anybody's misfortune.we all have a common enemy "corrupt leaders" and they are from every tribe..it is foolish for you to attack an Hausa onion seller,shoe maker as been responsible for your underdeveloped region.if he really is,then he should be comfortable enough to stay off the street.the ones responsible for your calamity are in a place with your Igbo brothers of same class,you can never get close to harm them...be wise guys and stay away from python dance pls...

You never felt hopeless before, any day God forbid you feel hopeless you know life is nothing. Alot of youths are hopeless here and they believe one Nigeria is the cause. To them life is nothing and meaningless, since they were going to commit sucide already, it is better fighting for good life and dieing in the process. Note, not only poverty makes one hopeless, life can be miserable one way or the other. If you can imagine a doc jumping inside the lagoon at third main land bridge.
Re: Python Dance11: Summary Of South East Governors Meeting In Enugu(042report) by devindevin2000: 12:12am On Sep 16, 2017
Ever8054:
i[s] think elders in the south-east are really doing there best to save there youth from loosing there life for nothing..I watch Catalonia protest,and I was surprise to see both old and young,rich and poor all in the street well organized going about there agitation business. but if you watch videos of Biafra agitation, you only see some hungry,jobless and uneducated youth.were are your elders?..they know from experience,that the agitation is a waste of time..were are the rich and serious Igbo's sons and daughters?.. they are in there shops or attending business summit.. were are the educated Igbo's ?..they are all over the globe making good use of there education.. my Igbo's friends use your head and save your lives...we all found our selves in this country and we must join bands together to make it great.no body is responsible for for anybody's misfortune.we all have a common enemy "corrupt leaders" and they are from every tribe..it is foolish for you to attack an Hausa onion seller,shoe maker as been responsible for your underdeveloped region.if he really is,then he should be comfortable enough to stay off the street.the ones responsible for your calamity are in a place with your Igbo brothers of same class,you can never get close to harm them...be wise guys and stay away from python dance pls.[/s]..
Re: Python Dance11: Summary Of South East Governors Meeting In Enugu(042report) by Ever8054: 9:20am On Sep 16, 2017
mecussey:

You never felt hopeless before, any day God forbid you feel hopeless you know life is nothing. Alot of youths are hopeless here and they believe one Nigeria is the cause. To them life is nothing and meaningless, since they were going to commit sucide already, it is better fighting for good life and dieing in the process. Note, not only poverty makes one hopeless, life can be miserable one way or the other. If you can imagine a doc jumping inside the lagoon at third main land bridge.
yeah I got your point, but you can also agree with me that the hopelessness cut across the entire country and tribe.as the poor man is crying in the east that is how it is in the north,south and west.as the rich is enjoying in the north,that is same with the north, south and west.our enemy is from every region and tribe.I always feel bad each time I realize we got independent out of stupidity. nigeria would have been the best country in Africa and one of the best in the world if we hard allowed our colonial master to rule us to a point before we go our way.I only feel bad to notice how only the poor youth are dying as a result of this agitation.
Re: Python Dance11: Summary Of South East Governors Meeting In Enugu(042report) by Ever8054: 9:25am On Sep 16, 2017
[quote author=devindevin2000 post=60504215][/quote]your type can never sacrifice your life for the Biafra course. but you love to see your brothers dying in there numbers while you take pictures to post on Facebook and get as much likes as you can..go out and sacrifice your life for what you believe instead of seating behind your computer searching for afonja on nairaland..to your disappointment, iam not an afonja...
Re: Python Dance11: Summary Of South East Governors Meeting In Enugu(042report) by Kamanuozuzu: 10:07am On Sep 16, 2017
Ever8054:

Is it a crime to be hungry, jobless or uneducated? These are the same people the politicians will court for votes.
Re: Python Dance11: Summary Of South East Governors Meeting In Enugu(042report) by Ever8054: 11:05am On Sep 16, 2017
Kamanuozuzu:

Is it a crime to be hungry, jobless or uneducated? These are the same people the politicians will court for votes.
that's why I said the politicians are the real enemies not the people they have all subject to nothing. if you read well you will understand my point.. the poor Hausa onion sellers and shoe makers are not the real enemy but there politicians. we all have to go after the politicians not our self's..cause we are all there victims

(1) (Reply)

Things People Guess/believe That Will Come Out Of IPOB Struggle But Might Not. / What Transpired Between South East Gov And Nnamdi Kanu_Elliot Ugochukwu Uko / Senator Dino Melaye Paints Washington D.C Red [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.