Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,168 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:12 PM

This Was What Transpired Between Myself & Ex Minister Femi Fani-kayode Ontwitter - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Was What Transpired Between Myself & Ex Minister Femi Fani-kayode Ontwitter (985 Views)

"Abba Kyari Is Not Dead" - Femi Fani-Kayode Dismisses Rumours / Femi Fani-Kayode At The Burial Of Hilary Chikwendu, His Father-In-Law In Anambra / Ogbonnaya Onu Asked To Give Account As Ex-Minister Of Science & Technology (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Was What Transpired Between Myself & Ex Minister Femi Fani-kayode Ontwitter by jerryBoss1(m): 11:37pm On Sep 15, 2017
I followed him like every normal Nigerian would do four(4) days ago smiley But When they incidence of operation Python dance started in Abia State what he was posting was not from who once served the federal republic of NIGERIA so I disagreed with him on every tweet .

Yesterday he posted a controversial tweet ...
And told him how despicable his thoughts and heart is and reminded him how his father betrayed Awolowo and they Yoruba people because of greed and when things went wrong/sour for the igbo's he deceived them and ran away like a coward and I was like it runs in they BLOOD!

NEXT he deleted they tweet and reposted it and got be blocked grin grin "Now I know why they say; Truth hurts " I pity him if great Nairalanders visit his twitter account and give him a reality check!!
#OneNation #OneNigeria #PeacefulNation #Godbless_us_all

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Was What Transpired Between Myself & Ex Minister Femi Fani-kayode Ontwitter by sgtponzihater1(m): 11:42pm On Sep 15, 2017
The truth is a scarce commodity my brother.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Was What Transpired Between Myself & Ex Minister Femi Fani-kayode Ontwitter by tobillionaire(m): 11:44pm On Sep 15, 2017
lipsrsealed
Re: This Was What Transpired Between Myself & Ex Minister Femi Fani-kayode Ontwitter by maclatunji: 11:47pm On Sep 15, 2017
So, you got into a Twitter fight with FFK and want us to know about it.

Okay, we now know about it -anything else?

3 Likes

Re: This Was What Transpired Between Myself & Ex Minister Femi Fani-kayode Ontwitter by jerryBoss1(m): 11:51pm On Sep 15, 2017
maclatunji:
So, you got into a Twitter fight with FFK and want us to know about it.

Okay, we now know about it -anything else?

You sound afflicted anything wrong?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Was What Transpired Between Myself & Ex Minister Femi Fani-kayode Ontwitter by bluecircle470: 12:35am On Sep 16, 2017
FFK is just looking for relevance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Was What Transpired Between Myself & Ex Minister Femi Fani-kayode Ontwitter by leofab(f): 2:33am On Sep 16, 2017
You insulted him with your blundering poor congestive and vulgar writing and expect him not delete and block you. You want FFK to be in the street protesting? Is buratai or buhari in Abia dancing the python dance ?

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Was What Transpired Between Myself & Ex Minister Femi Fani-kayode Ontwitter by Nemesis1: 2:41am On Sep 16, 2017
I blame you for engaging ffk

For say na me o for ignore am

1 Like

Re: This Was What Transpired Between Myself & Ex Minister Femi Fani-kayode Ontwitter by maxwell767(m): 2:58am On Sep 16, 2017
grin grin grin OP why u wan spoil the guy political ambition na..

Every body wan sell market with IPOB matter cheesy

Don't do it again ooo cheesy

1 Like

Re: This Was What Transpired Between Myself & Ex Minister Femi Fani-kayode Ontwitter by jerryBoss1(m): 9:03am On Sep 16, 2017
leofab:
You insulted him with your blundering poor congestive and vulgar writing and expect him not delete and block you. You want FFK to be in the street protesting? Is buratai or buhari in Abia dancing the python dance ?
Charley Boy went on the street to proof his point and if he wants us to believe his words he should go there and help people he supports on twitter or him no get difference with our NL pro biafrian supporters KEYBOARD ACTIVIST grin grin
Re: This Was What Transpired Between Myself & Ex Minister Femi Fani-kayode Ontwitter by leofab(f): 4:31pm On Sep 16, 2017
jerryBoss1:

Charley Boy went on the street to proof his point and if he wants us to believe his words he should go there and help people he supports on twitter or him no get difference with our NL pro biafrian supporters KEYBOARD ACTIVIST grin grin
in everywhere organization there are always strstegizers and foot soldiers; I guess you know where FFK belongs?.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Was What Transpired Between Myself & Ex Minister Femi Fani-kayode Ontwitter by jerryBoss1(m): 4:43pm On Sep 16, 2017
leofab:
in everywhere organization there are always strstegizers and foot soldiers; I guess you know where FFK belongs?.

Yeah and it seems he's bad at it bcus just a little honesty got him angry grin grin And I just created another acc to piss him off better ....

You look great on Twitter I'm no stalker pls.
Re: This Was What Transpired Between Myself & Ex Minister Femi Fani-kayode Ontwitter by rose54321: 4:47pm On Sep 16, 2017
It's not about any "truth hurts".
You cannot freaking disrespect any of my parents and i wouldn't block you. Who you be?

You can insult me but involving parents on social media is wrong. They are not your mates and it's not their Twitter handle.

1 Like

Re: This Was What Transpired Between Myself & Ex Minister Femi Fani-kayode Ontwitter by leofab(f): 5:18pm On Sep 16, 2017
jerryBoss1:

Yeah and it seems he's bad at it bcus just a little honesty got him angry grin grin And I just created another acc to piss him off better ....

You look great on Twitter I'm no stalker pls.
mayeb next time be more polite while expressing your opinion on social media... nobody wants to take a disrespectful kid serious.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Have You Noticed? Zombies Keep Asking "Where Is Nnamdi Kanu?" / Now The North Has Dumped SW Pt. 2: To Hell With SGF Position For Igbo / IPOB To Plan Another Boycott?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.