Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,375 members, 7,826,473 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

IPOB To Plan Another Boycott? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB To Plan Another Boycott? (987 Views)

Xenophobia: Nigerians Vow To Boycott MTN, Shoprite, Other South African Business / Osita Chidoka Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu: Tells IPOB To Apologize / Biafra: IPOB To Open Headquarters In Germany (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IPOB To Plan Another Boycott? by jmoore(m): 1:58pm On Nov 20, 2017
Next boycott plans for IPOB

1. Christmas boycott

Ipob member: No lefelendum. no Christmas

2. World cup boycott

Ipob member: No lefelendum. no worldcup

grin grin grin grin

It is so sad to see how Nnamdi Kanu has damaged millions of brains in the south east. I was arguing with one on Facebook, that he should tune to NTA so see the live announcement of results. He told me that NTA is showing Kenya elections.

I am glad that the good people of my state Anambra defeated the demons.

Borno State slogan is "Home of Peace". We all know how sentiments by Northern indigenes encouraged Bokoharam and the state was turned to "Home of war".

Anambra State slogan is "Light of the nation". Anambra people must never allow Ipob demons to turn the state into 'darkness of the nation'.

God bless Nigeria!!
God bless Anambra!!

7 Likes

Re: IPOB To Plan Another Boycott? by Victornezzar: 2:00pm On Nov 20, 2017
Only if ur mom hid her phone very well, u won't have access to it and post this rubbish

2 Likes

Re: IPOB To Plan Another Boycott? by yarimo(m): 2:03pm On Nov 20, 2017
Op you forget to include NEW YEAR boycott grin IPOBIANS and stupidity are like 5 and 6

5 Likes

Re: IPOB To Plan Another Boycott? by shallysgirl: 2:54pm On Nov 20, 2017
Rabbish.
jmoore:

1. Christmas boycott

2. World cup boycott

grin grin grin grin

It is so sad to see how Nnamdi Kanu has damaged millions of brains in the south east. I was arguing with one on Facebook, that he should tune to NTA so see the live announcement of results. He told me that NTA is showing Kenya elections.

Borno State slogan is "Home of Peace". We all know how sentiments by Northern indigenes encouraged Bokoharam and the state was turned to "Home of war".

Anambra State slogan is "Light of the nation". Anambra people must never allow Ipob demons to turn the state into 'darkness of the nation'.

God bless Nigeria!!
God bless Anambra!!

3 Likes

Re: IPOB To Plan Another Boycott? by proudlyYoruba(m): 4:08pm On Nov 20, 2017
The thing pain this one @ shallysgirl

1 Like

Re: IPOB To Plan Another Boycott? by shallysgirl: 9:06pm On Nov 20, 2017
Rabbish
.you that haVe become restless because of ipob and igbos.
Abeg make una mercy for am.
proudlyYoruba:
The thing pain this one @ shallysgirl
Re: IPOB To Plan Another Boycott? by TheKingdom: 10:22pm On Nov 20, 2017
jmoore:

1. Christmas boycott

2. World cup boycott

grin grin grin grin

God bless Nigeria!!
God bless Anambra!!

Please face your NIGGER AREA that is the most corrupt country on the Earth. Jealousy is all you know because deep inside of you, you dont even have courage to ask that chick on your corner out for a date, talkless of developing a nation into a global power
Re: IPOB To Plan Another Boycott? by proudlyYoruba(m): 10:24pm On Nov 20, 2017
shallysgirl:
Rabbish .you that haVe become restless because of ipob and igbos. Abeg make una mercy for am.
Hey babe. Peace. Take it easy.. Lmao

1 Like

Re: IPOB To Plan Another Boycott? by jmoore(m): 1:57pm On Nov 21, 2017
Victornezzar:
Only if ur mom hid her phone very well, u won't have access to it and post this rubbish

shallysgirl:
Rabbish.

TheKingdom:

Please face your NIGGER AREA that is the most corrupt country on the Earth. Jealousy is all you know because deep inside of you, you dont even have courage to ask that chick on your corner out for a date, talkless of developing a nation into a global power

Python fall on you all!!!

1 Like

Re: IPOB To Plan Another Boycott? by shallysgirl: 3:59pm On Nov 21, 2017
Python swallow you.
Rabbish. cool
jmoore:

Python fall on you all!!!

(1) (Reply)

8 Reasons Why I Defiantly Believe In President Buhari / Breaking: Suspected Herdsmen Assail Policemen In Logo LGA In Benue State / Benue Massacre: Police Reveals Why They Are Not Going After Fulani Herdsmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.