Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,744 members, 7,824,144 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

Operation Python Dance II: Who Is The Real Terrorist? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Operation Python Dance II: Who Is The Real Terrorist? (384 Views)

PYTHON DANCE II: Ebonyi Rejects, Snubs Military Medical Aid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Operation Python Dance II: Who Is The Real Terrorist? by Ebiezprada(m): 5:11am On Sep 16, 2017
I was never totally in support of secession but with each passing day, I'm forced to see reasons with this people (nd'igbo). I rather clamoured for restructuring, which the IPOB leader also said that would be one reason that will end their agitation.
The current Federal Government neither hid Its disdain nor pretend to not hate Ibos. Look at the six security chiefs, there's no Ibo man among them yet Nigeria has six geopolitical zones. Other appointments have been made and they've been sidelined but that didn't bother them. They were only interested in their Biafra struggle.
What baffles me is how the Nigerian Military has suddenly labelled IPOB members as terrorists. It is on record that World powers have labelled Fulani herdsmen as the world's fourth deadliest terrorist group, but our FG deliberately refused to name them a terrorist group. Also, after the episode of the clash between the Army and Shi'ites, the Shi'ites were also named a terrorist group. So literally, anyone whom our Federal Government hates becomes a terrorist... This is not in line with World standard practices.
I maintain that whatever the situation is in the South East as at today, the Nigerian Federal Government is responsible. That region was peaceful until the Army stepped in.

1 Like

Re: Operation Python Dance II: Who Is The Real Terrorist? by BALLOSKI: 6:22am On Sep 16, 2017
Ipob

(1) (Reply)

See The Unbelievable That Is About To Happen In Fayose's Ekiti. / Read Buhari’s Full Speech At Un’s 72nd Session / IPOB: The Illegality Of South East Governors.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.