Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,435 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:34 AM

I Put Every Sperm-covered Tissue Into A Different Locket - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Put Every Sperm-covered Tissue Into A Different Locket (1297 Views)

Masturbating Into A Tissue Paper Makes You Lose 80 Euros – Twitter User Says / Lady's Cleavage Covered By Twitter Users With Photo Editor (Photos) / Zimbabwean Prostitute Buried With Condoms And Tissue Paper (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Put Every Sperm-covered Tissue Into A Different Locket by whywhyogun: 7:34am On Sep 16, 2017
I am a white woman , from a country 10000 KM away from Nigeria. so what can I do with big black peniss ? just to play them , or to snap photos of them, or to cut them off and ship them back to my country and store them in the refrigerator ?

I am indeed a connoisseur of black peniss. I have seen many types of them.

but the most innocuous way to make a souvenir of them , is to collect the sperm-infested tissue each time, and put it in a well cared locket. and when I am old , and back in my far away country, I could take them out, and inhale the fragrance of my black boys and my youthful time.
Re: I Put Every Sperm-covered Tissue Into A Different Locket by AFONJAboiy: 7:38am On Sep 16, 2017
OP am on my bid to undastnd u
Re: I Put Every Sperm-covered Tissue Into A Different Locket by whywhyogun: 7:40am On Sep 16, 2017
AFONJAboiy:

you just don't know how much I love black peniss. I simple crossed 10000km to another continent for them .
Re: I Put Every Sperm-covered Tissue Into A Different Locket by whywhyogun: 7:41am On Sep 16, 2017
AFONJAboiy:

the texture, the color , the size, the smell, the taste, and everything from black peniss, are wonderful !!! I love sucking black peniss.

I also know , some black boys miss my mouth as much as I miss their dicks.
Re: I Put Every Sperm-covered Tissue Into A Different Locket by mofeoluwadassah: 7:44am On Sep 16, 2017
op

Re: I Put Every Sperm-covered Tissue Into A Different Locket by BlackDBagba: 7:49am On Sep 16, 2017
This is weird. Just too weird....
Re: I Put Every Sperm-covered Tissue Into A Different Locket by AFONJAboiy: 7:49am On Sep 16, 2017
whywhyogun:

you just don't know how much I love black peniss. I simple crossed 10000km to another continent for them .

i tink u'r a nut for sayin all dis shit
Re: I Put Every Sperm-covered Tissue Into A Different Locket by whywhyogun: 7:50am On Sep 16, 2017
mofeoluwadassah:
op

I remember one of my boys, he used to be a porter. after he offloaded 100 heavy bags, he came to me for some drinks, I gave to him. he gave me a very firm and hearty kiss. his black big lips covered my whole mouth, and smacked it. and his peniss , out of hard physical work, erected desperately, and poked my lower flesh. I loved that moment. I knew I fell in love with him at that exact moment.
Re: I Put Every Sperm-covered Tissue Into A Different Locket by whywhyogun: 7:52am On Sep 16, 2017
BlackDBagba:
This is weird. Just too weird....

when I am cozily lying on my bed, 10000km away from that hot and passionate continent, I would browse and smell those tissues, covered by so many passions.

you will never understand, how lonely and cruel , for a white woman, sitting alone , at a winter night, at the side of a furnace .
Re: I Put Every Sperm-covered Tissue Into A Different Locket by whywhyogun: 7:54am On Sep 16, 2017
AFONJAboiy:

i tink u'r a nut for sayin all dis shit

I have money to buy plane tickets, so why not just go ?

and I love black men, why not ?
Re: I Put Every Sperm-covered Tissue Into A Different Locket by LoRdCaT(m): 7:57am On Sep 16, 2017
Damn! Its getting worse by the minute.
Re: I Put Every Sperm-covered Tissue Into A Different Locket by mofeoluwadassah: 8:01am On Sep 16, 2017
whywhyogun:

I remember one of my boys, he used to be a porter. after he offloaded 100 heavy bags, he came to me for some drinks, I gave to him. he gave me a very firm and hearty kiss. his black big lips covered my whole mouth, and smacked it. and his peniss , out of hard physical work, erected desperately, and poked my lower flesh. I loved that moment. I knew I fell in love with him at that exact moment.
hmmmm....why did they allow you to escape now
Re: I Put Every Sperm-covered Tissue Into A Different Locket by whywhyogun: 9:03am On Sep 16, 2017
mofeoluwadassah:
hmmmm....why did they allow you to escape now

I am not escaping anywhere. I am now in ogun state. I am where I am supposed to be.
Re: I Put Every Sperm-covered Tissue Into A Different Locket by nogoodadvice(m): 11:04am On Sep 16, 2017
whywhyogun:

I am not escaping anywhere. I am now in ogun state. I am where I am supposed to be.

I am in Ogun state
Can we hook up
Re: I Put Every Sperm-covered Tissue Into A Different Locket by whywhyogun: 11:09am On Sep 16, 2017
nogoodadvice:

I am in Ogun state
Can we hook up

i am in igbesa.

1 Like

Re: I Put Every Sperm-covered Tissue Into A Different Locket by nogoodadvice(m): 11:12am On Sep 16, 2017
whywhyogun:

i am in igbesa.

Can u add me on whatsapp so we can talk better
Re: I Put Every Sperm-covered Tissue Into A Different Locket by Nobody: 11:14am On Sep 16, 2017
whywhyogun:

They will soon use you for rituals in ogun state.Crackhead.

1 Like

Re: I Put Every Sperm-covered Tissue Into A Different Locket by whywhyogun: 11:16am On Sep 16, 2017
nogoodadvice:

Can u add me on whatsapp so we can talk better

dont tell me you are also in igbesa, i have some friends in obanla, i dont want them to see me.
Re: I Put Every Sperm-covered Tissue Into A Different Locket by whywhyogun: 11:17am On Sep 16, 2017
Tahra:
They will soon use you for rituals in ogun state.Crackhead.

what kind of ritual do you mean ? do you mean they will thrust their peniss into my mouth and give me all the water inside ? if so, I would love to sacrifice myself to do the ritual .
Re: I Put Every Sperm-covered Tissue Into A Different Locket by nogoodadvice(m): 11:17am On Sep 16, 2017
whywhyogun:

dont tell me you are also in igbesa, i have some friends in obanla, i dont want them to see me.

No I'm not
Re: I Put Every Sperm-covered Tissue Into A Different Locket by nogoodadvice(m): 11:17am On Sep 16, 2017
whywhyogun:

No I'm not
Re: I Put Every Sperm-covered Tissue Into A Different Locket by Nobody: 11:27am On Sep 16, 2017
whywhyogun:

what kind of ritual do you mean ? do you mean they will thrust their peniss into my mouth and give me all the water inside ? if so, I would love to sacrifice myself to do the ritual .
The kinda ritual that'll take you straight to someone's wardrobe with your mouth wide open,your knees bent and a calabash filled with money on your head.

Thank God for nollywood.
Re: I Put Every Sperm-covered Tissue Into A Different Locket by whywhyogun: 11:44am On Sep 16, 2017
Tahra:
The kinda ritual that'll take you straight to someone's wardrobe with your mouth wide open,your knees bent and a calabash filled with money on your head.

Thank God for nollywood.

that is why I only invite black boys to masturbate in my room. I don't have sex in their houses.
Re: I Put Every Sperm-covered Tissue Into A Different Locket by possesscable(m): 10:23am On Sep 18, 2017
grin. Eleyii gidi gan

(1) (Reply)

Don't Marry Anyone Who Put Password On Their Phone / She Put My Hands On Her Oranges And Asked Me To...(pics) / The Molested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.