Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

Karma And Songs- Akíntayo Akínjídé - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Karma And Songs- Akíntayo Akínjídé (2897 Views)

Karma Came Knocking / Kudos To Karma. / The Nemesis Of Ezra Season One:beginning Of Karma. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Karma And Songs- Akíntayo Akínjídé by Divepen1(m): 8:37am On Sep 16, 2017
Karma And Songs

There are times you overlook things, but not things like this. The beggar boy jumped back, and I wished I could accost the man that was shouting at him. But I had an obligation to be a gentleman. The man screamed again, ‘ don’t you dare use your filthy hand to touch my… Don’t touch my car’.

His wife said something, and he gave her a glare that she made her keep quiet.

I was another road user and felt for my wallet, which, of course, I removed money from for the beggar boy. As I drove off, I was pained that I couldn’t intervene, but God bless Lagos traffic. It works with Karma. The man, still frowning and the beggar boy still trying to make an ends meet. Sorry if I deceived you, but the boy wasn’t really a beggar. All he did was to wash the windscreen of cars for a living, despite being dirty or not.

As I tapped my fingers to the beat, an amazing thing happened. As usual, a Lagos state Danfo bus tried to maneuver his way to the front, just like his colleagues were doing. But he was the roughest. He got to a pothole that was still drenching from yesterday’s rain, just the same time the angry driver drove near the spot, behind me. The danfo driver splashed the brown dirty water on the flashy car of the angry man.

‘ Oh my God’, the man shouted. In his anger, he stepped on his accelerator instead of his break or so it seemed, and hit me from behind. What a grand opportunity. I was a lawyer. As soon as the boy saw me getting out of my car and saw who hit me, he shouted, ‘The ting goes Skrrrat! Pap pap ka ka ka! Skidiki pap pap! And a pu pu drrrr boom! SKYAAA! Du du ku ku tun tun! Poom poom! ‘

http://writertain.com/2017/09/16/%e2%80%8bkarma-and-songs/

*the song is a trending song

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Karma And Songs- Akíntayo Akínjídé by Joshmedia1: 7:18am On Sep 18, 2017
Nice One

Check my signature
Re: Karma And Songs- Akíntayo Akínjídé by Nobody: 7:19am On Sep 18, 2017
Which alien language is that in your last line? You think we all have the time to start asking Google Translate? Abeg translate joorr.. What an interesting story grin

Although there are better stories wasting away on literature section..

Check my signature sha..
Re: Karma And Songs- Akíntayo Akínjídé by MuyiRano(m): 7:27am On Sep 18, 2017
nice one
Re: Karma And Songs- Akíntayo Akínjídé by saxwizard(m): 7:30am On Sep 18, 2017
I don park
Re: Karma And Songs- Akíntayo Akínjídé by Tattooboy: 7:41am On Sep 18, 2017
Karma. Reminds me of Justin Timberlake's "What Goes Around Comes Around."
Re: Karma And Songs- Akíntayo Akínjídé by pojophilius(m): 7:47am On Sep 18, 2017
What is with this skrat papa shit now??

1 Like

Re: Karma And Songs- Akíntayo Akínjídé by Nobody: 7:57am On Sep 18, 2017
pojophilius:
What is with this skrat papa shit now??
Re: Karma And Songs- Akíntayo Akínjídé by SPDAZZY(f): 9:13am On Sep 18, 2017
Presente
Re: Karma And Songs- Akíntayo Akínjídé by SPDAZZY(f): 9:13am On Sep 18, 2017
Présente
Re: Karma And Songs- Akíntayo Akínjídé by governor2022(m): 9:23am On Sep 18, 2017
who sang the song
Re: Karma And Songs- Akíntayo Akínjídé by inkdbetty(f): 11:52pm On Sep 18, 2017
Good Story. smiley The End Confused Me Sha As I Believe That Is Not English But Tongues Of Fire Upon Man Probably By The Blessings Of Weed.

Anyway, How Do You Post Stories On Writertain? smiley
Re: Karma And Songs- Akíntayo Akínjídé by inkdbetty(f): 11:54pm On Sep 18, 2017
MC Quakez & Roadman Shaq - Fire in the Booth
Re: Karma And Songs- Akíntayo Akínjídé by Divepen1(m): 2:21pm On Sep 19, 2017
inkdbetty:
Good Story. smiley The End Confused Me Sha As I Believe That Is Not English But Tongues Of Fire Upon Man Probably By The Blessings Of Weed.

Anyway, How Do You Post Stories On Writertain? smiley

Follow this link

http://writertain.com/post-new-topic/

(1) (Reply)

#njawrites Prize For Dedication-get Ready / Do You Know Any Books Publishers That Sell Wholesale To Bookstores? / The Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.