Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,207 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:48 PM

Genevieve Hosts "Gulder Ultimate Search Celebrity Showdown" - TV/Movies (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Genevieve Hosts "Gulder Ultimate Search Celebrity Showdown" (31098 Views)

Registration For Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Begins, Register Here / Gulder Ultimate Search 9 / Gulder Ultimate Search Season Eight Begins- Register Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genevieve Hosts "Gulder Ultimate Search Celebrity Showdown" by VIPICO(m): 1:20pm On Apr 27, 2010
FL Gators:

undecided undecided hmmm (checks the gender) hmm undecided

Please don't make me laugh. It's nothing to do with homo-rubbish. I'm a clean, 'straight' guy
Re: Genevieve Hosts "Gulder Ultimate Search Celebrity Showdown" by tayoast(m): 1:36pm On Apr 27, 2010
@hornyric
none at all.
Last show was just a recap of happenings since week 1
Re: Genevieve Hosts "Gulder Ultimate Search Celebrity Showdown" by 9ja4eva: 3:18am On Apr 29, 2010
Any new video uploads?
Re: Genevieve Hosts "Gulder Ultimate Search Celebrity Showdown" by 4peace(m): 9:12am On Apr 29, 2010
honeric01:

oh, so there was no task for last Sunday?

no task very boring episode
Re: Genevieve Hosts "Gulder Ultimate Search Celebrity Showdown" by honeric01(m): 9:29am On Apr 29, 2010
4peace:

good, didn't watch it.
Re: Genevieve Hosts "Gulder Ultimate Search Celebrity Showdown" by dupsytosh(f): 10:46am On Apr 29, 2010
4peace:

well, twasn't boring 4 ppl like me, had a chance of viewing d episodes I've missed
Re: Genevieve Hosts "Gulder Ultimate Search Celebrity Showdown" by tayoast(m): 1:20pm On Apr 29, 2010
't wasn't boring at all. If anything, it was another episode of laughter 4 moi cheesy
Re: Genevieve Hosts "Gulder Ultimate Search Celebrity Showdown" by Joseph6(m): 9:58pm On Apr 29, 2010
Dir wir sum parts dey cut out 4rm previous episodes dat was shown last sunday. Lyk wen muma and emeka wir @ d bathroom corner 2geda and odas thot dey wir baffin 2geda. Even som oda drama dat chioma and muma partook. But d part wir princess blurts out dat muma g needs help and dat she(muma) noes it cracked me up.
Re: Genevieve Hosts "Gulder Ultimate Search Celebrity Showdown" by tlops(m): 3:48pm On May 01, 2010
^^^^^^^^^^^^^ lets write plain english pls,
Re: Genevieve Hosts "Gulder Ultimate Search Celebrity Showdown" by tlops(m): 3:49pm On May 01, 2010
any link as to where to watch it (live or recorded)
Re: Genevieve Hosts "Gulder Ultimate Search Celebrity Showdown" by beeswax: 10:09pm On May 01, 2010
Dis show has lost its initial steam
Re: Genevieve Hosts "Gulder Ultimate Search Celebrity Showdown" by steeze(m): 10:34am On May 02, 2010
Am i d only one who thinks d tasks r boring and uncreative? Or that they coulda used a tougher looking presenter? Or that showing GUS on a weekly basis is a horrible idea? I looked 4ward 2 seeing celebs slugging it out in some mosquito infested jungle and shorting food rations. Instead we see them in what looks like a beach resort. They look like they r on holidays for pete's sake!! I really dunno y they decided 2 pamper these guys. That makes for bad television. D only part of d show that is worth watching is when d females start bickering. Finally i'd pick d regular GUS over this one anyday. Why? More content. More adrenaline rush.
Re: Genevieve Hosts "Gulder Ultimate Search Celebrity Showdown" by steeze(m): 10:34am On May 02, 2010
Am i d only one who thinks d tasks r boring and uncreative? Or that they coulda used a tougher looking presenter? Or that showing GUS on a weekly basis is a horrible idea? I looked 4ward 2 seeing celebs slugging it out in some mosquito infested jungle and shorting food rations. Instead we see them in what looks like a beach resort. They look like they r on holidays for pete's sake!! I really dunno y they decided 2 pamper these guys. That makes for bad television. D only part of d show that is worth watching is when d females start bickering. Finally i'd pick d regular GUS over this one anyday. Why? More content. More adrenaline rush.
Re: Genevieve Hosts "Gulder Ultimate Search Celebrity Showdown" by DrKitaun(m): 6:24pm On May 02, 2010
^^Try bring OBJ or IBB into political discourse, u wld understand d diff: SOPHISTRY!
Re: Genevieve Hosts "Gulder Ultimate Search Celebrity Showdown" by Nobody: 9:36pm On May 02, 2010
Chioma&muma gee evicted. This episode is very emotional. Tears flowing from all angles
Re: Genevieve Hosts "Gulder Ultimate Search Celebrity Showdown" by kevin96(m): 10:02pm On May 02, 2010
Yeah i watch it, it was really bad to see muma gee leaving,but for chioma ,i think she deserves it,
I predict princess and abas as the next guys leaving,
Re: Genevieve Hosts "Gulder Ultimate Search Celebrity Showdown" by semid4lyfe(m): 11:40pm On May 02, 2010
Ehen. . .ehen! See me see loff between Muma-Gee and Emeka Ike grin grin
Re: Genevieve Hosts "Gulder Ultimate Search Celebrity Showdown" by 9ja4eva: 12:06am On May 03, 2010
This is sad oh, pls upload videos of the eviction and tasks.
Re: Genevieve Hosts "Gulder Ultimate Search Celebrity Showdown" by DrKitaun(m): 12:22am On May 03, 2010
Didnt watch this, but sensed dat from d preview where Muma was kissing and consoling Emeka Ike then her eviction would defo happen, furthermore I guessed with previous immunities given we would soon be having double evictions.

Happun ?
Re: Genevieve Hosts "Gulder Ultimate Search Celebrity Showdown" by honeric01(m): 4:11am On May 03, 2010
why 2 evictions?
Re: Genevieve Hosts "Gulder Ultimate Search Celebrity Showdown" by Nobody: 7:46am On May 03, 2010
Muma gee wrote a letter to emeka ike, greeting emekas wife&children. This is confusing
Re: Genevieve Hosts "Gulder Ultimate Search Celebrity Showdown" by tayoast(m): 10:30am On May 03, 2010
lol. . .princess was actually beggin Chioma 2 give up cos she(princess) was tired.
In all, interestin episode
Re: Genevieve Hosts "Gulder Ultimate Search Celebrity Showdown" by DrKitaun(m): 1:04am On May 04, 2010
So no one can do a proper recap of d last episode ?
Re: Genevieve Hosts "Gulder Ultimate Search Celebrity Showdown" by chicanita: 2:23am On May 04, 2010
ok this week d show was really funny n kinda emotional at the same time.

For the first task, they were shown a puzzle and asked to arrange it  again after the pieces, which were giant cubes, were scattered across the beach, but all of them  would be blindfolded as they searched for each piece except Princess who was to direct them  to the pieces.  cheesy
Trust madam Princess  wink , She did a good job at that and everyone apart from Daddy Showkey and Obesere who she kept calling BABA  grin took to her directions well. It was really funny watching them as they kept bumping into each other as they searched for the pieces.

When all the pieces were gathered, they removed the blindfolds n Princess chose Muma, Dare and Emeka to help put the pieces together with contributions from the other contestants. As usual Chioma and Emeka started arguing over the puzzle and Emeka got pissed and left the puzzle for Chioma to  continue in his place. Finally they completed the puzzle n then returned to camp.

For the challenge, the contestants were asked to pair up. Dare chose Wierd MC, Muma Gee Chose Emeka, daddy Showkey chose Chioma and Princess with Obesere cheesy, only for Genevieve to inform them that the partners they chose would be their opponents in the challenge.

In the game, each pair was to shake their opponent off balance from a horizontal beam till they fell hence loosing, this was to continue for all d 4 pairs, then the winners wld compete until an ultimate winner emerged and the losers wld also compete.

Wierd Mc won Dare, Emeka won Muma, Daddy Showkey won Chioma and Obesere won Princess  grin
The winners then competed n Emeka emerged as the ultimate winner.
The losers then competed, Dare won Muma Gee and then, Chioma vs Princess, this was too funny. They shook the beam 4 long as neither of them agreed to concede, Princess then started shouting that her leg was paining her that infact her left leg was becoming numb and pleading with Chioma to stop shaking the beam so they could rest for a while, Chioma agreed  angry n stopped for a few seconds n they continued but eventually Chioma lost.
The two losers Chioma n Muma Gee were evicted n asked 2  leave treasure island. Emeka cried like a big baby shocked shocked shocked shocked  as soon as he heard that n hugged Muma b4 she left.
Chioma n Muma then proceeded to break their calabash n pack their belongings. They didn't even utter any word to each other as they packed. They both left separate notes to the other contestants which they saw n read when they came back 2 camp.
Muma left a special letter 2 Emeka kiss urging him to be strong 4 her n she even left him a talking drum necklace urging him 2 wear it always as a sign of her presence with him.  cry cry

When asked wot he felt about Emeka crying because Muma was leaving, Dare said all he could see was drama, he later teased Emeka for crying cos of Muma, that if he really didn't want her to leave He could have allowed her to win just as he allowed Wierd Mc to win their first challenge as a gentleman wink.

All in all the show was quite funny especially with Emeka crying grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Genevieve Hosts "Gulder Ultimate Search Celebrity Showdown" by Joseph6(m): 2:32am On May 04, 2010
Dare also cald emeka a drama king and emeka also was a total jerk 2 chioma, very ungentlemanly. As 4 me emeka is on his period! Yep dat tym of d month! And doe emeka's real lyf and actin may be trashy as hell buh d dude can definitely cry on demand! Hence dat fake melodramatic ish he pulled.
Re: Genevieve Hosts "Gulder Ultimate Search Celebrity Showdown" by Mindsalike: 11:16am On May 04, 2010
Thank God. . . No more abuses here and there from Chioma and muma gee.
Eeya, really Emeka got a "thing" for muma gee! no doubt kiss kiss kiss

Princess really surprised everyone o! shocked shocked shocked So much for her size and all she beat two lepa skiddos down!

Ultimate Search is all about brains not just strength. . . And tha's why Princess still dere!

As for Weird M.C she's a real better person and never gossips. . . didn't use to like her, but since this show started she's proved me wrong and giving me opportunity to LOVE her more.

Dare. . . Is a disappointment, bootleaker, asswipe and a real baby. . . Why was he trying to run down Emekla and trying to cause trouble in Camp?. . . So much for him to have been showing us a lil sense of maturity. . . Trash angry angry angry Thought he had a lil sense. . . damn i was wrong. . . Did u notice his[b] poking nose[/b] to affairs that didn't concern him?. . . Till next week then grin grin
Re: Genevieve Hosts "Gulder Ultimate Search Celebrity Showdown" by johnterry4: 11:26am On May 04, 2010
Mindsalike:

Thank God. . . No more abuses here and there from Chioma and muma gee.
Eeya, really Emeka got a "thing" for muma gee! no doubt kiss kiss kiss

Princess really surprised everyone o! shocked shocked shocked So much for her size and all she beat two lepa skiddos down!

Ultimate Search is all about brains not just strength. . . And tha's why Princess still dere!

As for Weird M.C she's a real better person and never gossips. . . didn't use to like her, but since this show started she's proved me wrong and giving me opportunity to LOVE her more.

Dare. . . Is a disappointment, bootleaker, asswipe and a real baby. . . Why was he trying to run down Emekla and trying to cause trouble in Camp?. . . So much for him to have been showing us a lil sense of maturity. . . Trash angry angry angry Thought he had a lil sense. . . damn i was wrong. . . Did u notice his[b] poking nose to affairs that didn't concern him?. . . Till next week then grin grin[/b]

dare is a busy body and so fake.am sure he would have wanted if muma gee was falling for him and not emeka.he is so jealous.
Re: Genevieve Hosts "Gulder Ultimate Search Celebrity Showdown" by lovemoi2(f): 1:22am On May 05, 2010
so how do i watch the show

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Marvis Is An Imposter Claiming To Be Princess Of Eleme- Dorathy Osaronu / TBoss Apologizes To Debie-Rise For Her Outburst Over The National Anthem / Picture Quotes From Game Of Thrones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.