Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,060 members, 7,818,177 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

Genevieve Hosts "Gulder Ultimate Search Celebrity Showdown" - TV/Movies (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Genevieve Hosts "Gulder Ultimate Search Celebrity Showdown" (31121 Views)

Registration For Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Begins, Register Here / Gulder Ultimate Search 9 / Gulder Ultimate Search Season Eight Begins- Register Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genevieve Hosts "Gulder Ultimate Search Celebrity Showdown" by Nobody: 9:57pm On Apr 11, 2010
Princess said she and daddy showkey are now getting along, said he helps her sleep. It seems the slap thing is in the past.
Chioma was shouting at muma gee, but muma gee did'nt shout back, infact she was the 1st to make peace. Chioma said that muma g does not like co-existing with other people.
Chioma: I learn from children, I learn from my housemaid, I learn from everybody. . . . .learn from people because you don't know tomorrow. I am not sure what started that quarrel.
Their challenge was 'Broad side Run'. Weird Mc came last and Dare won. He got to enjoy a night away from the forest, to get a 5 star treatment, at and to sleep in comfort away from the others for the night only.
Re: Genevieve Hosts "Gulder Ultimate Search Celebrity Showdown" by ovdot(m): 10:03pm On Apr 11, 2010
No eviction tonight. Dare won the task for the day while Weird MC came last, she was evicted because she has immunity from being the winner of last week task. The show was fun.
Re: Genevieve Hosts "Gulder Ultimate Search Celebrity Showdown" by nellaluv(f): 10:05pm On Apr 11, 2010
nice summary fellis smiley
Re: Genevieve Hosts "Gulder Ultimate Search Celebrity Showdown" by tayoast(m): 10:31pm On Apr 11, 2010
ovdot:

No eviction tonight. Dare won the task for the day while Weird MC came last, she was evicted because she has immunity [/b]from being the winner of last week task. The show was fun.

[b]she was not evicted.

I;m quite impresed with Obesere.

Gennie's smoking hawt!!!
Re: Genevieve Hosts "Gulder Ultimate Search Celebrity Showdown" by REMIDO: 11:43pm On Apr 11, 2010
ITS GOING TO BE AWESOME AND IF YOU MISSED LAST YEARS WORKSHOP, HERE'S YOUR CHANCE TO HAVE THE COMICPANEL EXPERIENCE. ITS THE SECOND SEASON OF THE COMICPANEL WORKSHOP AND THIS YEAR THE THEME IS "MAKING CASH IN FICTION WRITING: COMICS,FILM AND TELEVISION". ITS HAPPENING ON THE 19TH OF JUNE, 2010 AT THE EXCELLENCE HOTEL, OGBA, LAGOS AND REGISTRATION STARTS BY 9:30 AM.
YOU GET TO PAY N5,000 IF YOU MAKE IT TO THE BANK BEFORE THE 2ND OF JUNE AND N7,000 IF YOU DELAY.

WHATS DIFFERENT ABOUT THIS WORKSHOP?
WELL, YOU'LL BE THOUGHT FIRST HAND HOW TO EFFECTIVE SCENES, DEVELOP BELIEVABLE CHARACTERS AND DIALOGUE, NETWORK WITH OTHER CREATIVE WRITERS AND PERHARPS LAND YOURSELF A WRITING GIG.

OUR SPECIAL GUEST SPEAKER IS MR VICTOR OKHAI, THE COORDINATOR OF THE INTERNATIONAL FILM AND BROADCAST ACADEMY AND BELIEVE ME HE IS HOT. HAS TRAVELED ALL OVER THE WORLD AND IS READY TO DISH IT OUT TO YOU IF YOU MAKE IT.

YOU GOT TO HURRY NOW, LIMITED SEATS AVAILABE, 50 SEATS TO BE EXACT. SO HURRY.

INCASE YOU NEED MORE INFORMATION OR YOU NEED A DISCOUNT BASED ON GROUP BOOKINGS CALL 08039657506 NOW.

Re: Genevieve Hosts "Gulder Ultimate Search Celebrity Showdown" by semid4lyfe(m): 12:16am On Apr 12, 2010
Genny is smoking Hooot! I have become a big, big fan. . .naliakar move aside, lol. . . .I will dig up every old thread on her and start 100 new threads about Genny this week. . . .make una just dey watch grin grin wink On a serious note, the organisers couldn't have picked a better anchor.

I am over-impressed by Obesere's calm and cool demeanour. Even im English no bad like that. . .the guy come dey speak am with one kain sweet phonetics like that, lol grin wink grin If im no win, I'll go on hunger strike grin grin

Anyway, this week's episode was v. interesting. Weird MC was lucky she had immunity from last week. . . make I just stop here for now jare
Re: Genevieve Hosts "Gulder Ultimate Search Celebrity Showdown" by rhetta: 12:33am On Apr 12, 2010
Yeah the show was cool. Weird Mc was lucky. I like de way she carries herself she behaves maturely. But her phonetics is just 2 fake i mean its normal for most Nigerians 2 speak phonetically in public. i do it but wen its excessive it gets so irritating. Weird mc fans i stand 2 be corrected so dont crucify me 4 my observations.
Re: Genevieve Hosts "Gulder Ultimate Search Celebrity Showdown" by DrKitaun(m): 1:34am On Apr 12, 2010
Weird MC is an had-been to, BA English and her accent is the realest, even Genny was polished up, when Weird MC, Obesere, Bob, Daddy Showkey were reigning close to or more than 15yrs were was Genny? Not to talk of attention seekers like Muma Gee!

Dare is fit!

What on heck makes Emeka Ike feel like a superman? Muma's love or coming 2nd behind DARE? Ode oshi!
Re: Genevieve Hosts "Gulder Ultimate Search Celebrity Showdown" by THEAMAKA(f): 1:47am On Apr 12, 2010
THE SHOW SEEMS GOOD, thanks for posting the link.
Re: Genevieve Hosts "Gulder Ultimate Search Celebrity Showdown" by naijagal(f): 6:31am On Apr 12, 2010
y cant chioma just get along with mumagee
even with all d peace making efforts she still hates her, dis is getting too personal haba!
Re: Genevieve Hosts "Gulder Ultimate Search Celebrity Showdown" by smartdoe(f): 10:33am On Apr 12, 2010
did anybody hear chioma tell muma gee "i hate you" that was the height for me. she is just too quarrelsome
i hope she leaves next
Re: Genevieve Hosts "Gulder Ultimate Search Celebrity Showdown" by maedan(f): 12:05pm On Apr 12, 2010
I don't understand how celebs can not control their emotions on camera. In real life they would have killed themselves then.
Re: Genevieve Hosts "Gulder Ultimate Search Celebrity Showdown" by fellabrims: 1:22pm On Apr 12, 2010
naijagal:

y cant chioma just get along with mumagee
even with all d peace making efforts she still hates her, dis is getting too personal haba!

Chioma is so immature!, she is a disgrace like i said be4, i used to like her but now. . . I even thought its Muma gee that will give us all the problems, but i was dem wrong. . . Muma gee is so mature, even if she's faking she dey do am wella I kinda like a shape for an aged chick like that and that her weavon was just too beautiful even in[b] Water[/b] Origino. . . cheesy cheesy cheesy
Bob is feeling like a leader cheesy cheesy cheesy( no mind me o)
Dr Kitaun:

Weird MC is an had-been to, BA English and her accent is the realest, even Genny was polished up, when Weird MC, Obesere, Bob, Daddy Showkey were reigning close to or more than 15yrs were was Genny? Not to talk of attention seekers like Muma Gee!

Dare is fit!

I concur on that. . . She spent most of her life in US or was it UK be4 she released her "Allen Avenue" sound track. . . She's got that fune no be 2day and she aint faking and she's well so mannered!.

Yes, Dare seemed fit yesterday and to me, during his interview, he was ready to WIN, which he did. . .

For the first time yesterday, i pitied Princess and wished she wouldn't be evicted soon . . .she was so scared!. . eeya embarassed embarassed

Abeg, let me allow others write. . . grin
Re: Genevieve Hosts "Gulder Ultimate Search Celebrity Showdown" by Nobody: 2:05pm On Apr 12, 2010
But na wa for chioma tru tru. She even said Muma gee is somebody she would not be able to co-exist abi get along with outside the show.
And which kain fake love is going on between Emeka and MG sef? Yesterday, he almost dragged her to collect back his 500naira she picked.
Re: Genevieve Hosts "Gulder Ultimate Search Celebrity Showdown" by cindy200(f): 2:10pm On Apr 12, 2010
smartdoe:

did anybody hear chioma tell muma gee "i hate you" that was the height for me. she is just too quarrelsome
i hope she leaves next

Chioma is really a dissappointment but i must point out that her saying I HATE U to muma gee wasnt a statement but like a question. Muma said she hated her and she was like: i hate u?

As for muma gee,hers is just to start up a quarrel and then look 4 how to start making amends.she has bin a major part of every quarel wit chioma, princess nd even finke. I just cant wait for all the females to be out of this competition.
Well except weird mc but then wait i said FEMALES grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I fil Dare is d best nd i want him 2 win.
Re: Genevieve Hosts "Gulder Ultimate Search Celebrity Showdown" by naijagal(f): 8:52pm On Apr 12, 2010
isnt it surprising dat obesere speaks way better english than showkey? Or am i so impressed cos i was expecting english to b murdered whenever he speaks grin
Well watever it is & though i aint a fan of his music i still am impressed with d guys conduct so far
Re: Genevieve Hosts "Gulder Ultimate Search Celebrity Showdown" by tayoast(m): 11:00pm On Apr 12, 2010
semid4lyfe:

I am over-impressed by Obesere's calm and cool demeanour. Even im English no bad like that. . .the guy come dey speak am with one kain sweet phonetics like that, lol grin wink grin If im no win, I'll go on hunger strike grin grin

EXACTLY!!
Re: Genevieve Hosts "Gulder Ultimate Search Celebrity Showdown" by DrKitaun(m): 2:06am On Apr 13, 2010
Obesere (PAPA TOSIBE) to win?

Una don c Aluwe 4 PRISON BREAK series b4 ni?

The race is between Dare, Weird MC and Emeka.

Bob WONT win as Gulder would be accused of U KNOW?

Showkey and Princess make the place lively!

Muma no get bobbie ni? Why is Princess not donating to d needy?

Whats with her laundry stunt? All those stunts 4 Chioma and she is allowing herself get suckered in!
Re: Genevieve Hosts "Gulder Ultimate Search Celebrity Showdown" by shilling(f): 3:56am On Apr 13, 2010
Somebody please upload more videos. . . anyways, here are some pictures that I found - Genevieve has the best body in Nollywood.

Re: Genevieve Hosts "Gulder Ultimate Search Celebrity Showdown" by shilling(f): 3:58am On Apr 13, 2010
Wow!!

I'm gonna try watch it online on AIT . . . time difference taking into consideration and all.

Re: Genevieve Hosts "Gulder Ultimate Search Celebrity Showdown" by 9ja4eva: 5:14am On Apr 13, 2010
Someone please upload more videos
Re: Genevieve Hosts "Gulder Ultimate Search Celebrity Showdown" by nellaluv(f): 1:06pm On Apr 13, 2010
lol, this celebs are allowed to leave the jungle whenever they feel like. check out weird mc facebook page
http://m.facebook.com/story.php?rab79653e&id=83740883648&story_fbid=395623913648&refid=7#comments_395623913648
Re: Genevieve Hosts "Gulder Ultimate Search Celebrity Showdown" by cecegorz(m): 1:41pm On Apr 13, 2010
Ok, from what i saw in the episode of 11th April,

Chioma- Something is definitely, definitely wrong with that babe, if any polygamous man has her in his fold. that will be the death of the man, for sure. continues with her deep seated hatred (that she can't even cover up on national TV) for Muma Gee. went to the extent of saying 'she's someone i will like to avoid outside the show, i hate her, ' that was after Muma offered apology to the whole house and offered to do laundry for everybody. of course Chioma refused to bring her clothes.

Dare- The dude surely had his glory day. he must have done enough of those NYSC orientation camp stunts. he won the days rigorous task and was handsomely rewarded with a night outside the camp, accompanied with five star treatments (warm bath, sumptuous meal, sleep in warm bed and all that).

The Wierd one- Was completely out of the tune in the task, the 1st to lose out in a race where fat bum Princess also lined up. its hard to imagine but that was it. Eviction was in the card for her but was saved by the immunity she acquired the last time out

Muma Gee- The babe continues to impress with her bag of tricks, whether she was playing witty games with those folks or just being plane herself, she surely is winning hearts by that. Woke up in the morning and announced she was in a good mood, for a reconciliatory effort demanded house members to bring all their dirty laundry and she actually washed them all. later went down to the water and had a good swim.
There's surely never a dull moment with this 'celebrity musician' whom i can surely not identify a single track tied to her name  grin  grin  grin

Obesere- guys really need to cut the fuji man some slacks. his English is not really that bad as some folks will want to crucify him. after all y'all know his back ground. d bobo dey try joo. he was so excited and grateful to Gulder for the opportunity to do real rigorous task after seeing that all his jumping around during musical stage performances for hours on end were actually child's play compared to the jungle tasks

Showkey bobo - The guy no send you, just cook food and give him his share. nothing do you.
Re: Genevieve Hosts "Gulder Ultimate Search Celebrity Showdown" by tayoast(m): 10:59pm On Apr 13, 2010
nellaluv:

lol, this celebs are allowed to leave the jungle whenever they feel like. check out weird mc facebook page

Exactly!!
I c Darey's tweets evry now n then.
may be they allow them access 2 phones
Re: Genevieve Hosts "Gulder Ultimate Search Celebrity Showdown" by shilling(f): 3:21am On Apr 14, 2010
^ ^ ^
Don't know what kind of show this is. . . Darey is tweeting regularly, unless it's an assistant or someone else tweeting for him. Same with Weird MC . . . she's updating her page, commenting on posts and all.
Re: Genevieve Hosts "Gulder Ultimate Search Celebrity Showdown" by jdamian: 7:29am On Apr 14, 2010
shilling:

^ ^ ^
Don't know what kind of show this is. . . Darey is tweeting regularly, unless it's an assistant or someone else tweeting for him. Same with Weird MC . . . she's updating her page, commenting on posts and all.
Dis show has bin recorded since feb,frm wat i read in d papers,Wierd Mc was d last gal standin.Dare,Emeka made it 2 d final three,can't remba d third guy,itz bin long i read d paper.
Re: Genevieve Hosts "Gulder Ultimate Search Celebrity Showdown" by shilling(f): 7:48am On Apr 14, 2010
^ ^ ^
Thanks for the info . . . makes sense.
Re: Genevieve Hosts "Gulder Ultimate Search Celebrity Showdown" by parislomo(f): 10:01am On Apr 14, 2010
jdamian:

Dis show has bin recorded since feb,frm wat i read in d papers,Wierd Mc was d last gal standin.Dare,Emeka made it 2 d final three,can't remba d third guy,itz bin long i read d paper.

seconded!! see link: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=414039.msg5742773#msg5742773
Re: Genevieve Hosts "Gulder Ultimate Search Celebrity Showdown" by Nobody: 1:50pm On Apr 14, 2010
jdamian:

Yes Wierd Mc was last woman standing and Emeka Ike, Dare Alade and Daddy Showkey were last 3. I think they would go back to the jungle in May to record the finals.
Re: Genevieve Hosts "Gulder Ultimate Search Celebrity Showdown" by Nobody: 1:50pm On Apr 14, 2010
jdamian:

Yes Wierd Mc was last woman standing and Emeka Ike, Dare Alade and Daddy Showkey were last 3. I think they would go back to the jungle in May to record the finals.
Re: Genevieve Hosts "Gulder Ultimate Search Celebrity Showdown" by Nobody: 10:25pm On Apr 14, 2010
Am still too shocked at Chioma to reply. kai I am absolutely shocked, I no fit stay one day for her house I go craze, she nags and nags and nags ha none stop
Re: Genevieve Hosts "Gulder Ultimate Search Celebrity Showdown" by ceasyc(f): 2:12am On Apr 15, 2010
dat chioma gal tire me ohh
she is d opp of how i pictured her
she just dey put me off d show
i sorry 4 d ppl dat have 2 put up wif her
she shud zip it already!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Marvis Is An Imposter Claiming To Be Princess Of Eleme- Dorathy Osaronu / TBoss Apologizes To Debie-Rise For Her Outburst Over The National Anthem / BBNaija About To Get Crazier – Ebuka Reveals How The Last Eviction Will Be

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.