Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,003 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

Genevieve Hosts "Gulder Ultimate Search Celebrity Showdown" - TV/Movies (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Genevieve Hosts "Gulder Ultimate Search Celebrity Showdown" (31120 Views)

Registration For Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Begins, Register Here / Gulder Ultimate Search 9 / Gulder Ultimate Search Season Eight Begins- Register Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genevieve Hosts "Gulder Ultimate Search Celebrity Showdown" by shilling(f): 2:15am On Apr 15, 2010
fellis:

Yes Wierd Mc was last woman standing and Emeka Ike, Dare Alade and Daddy Showkey were last 3. I think they would go back to the jungle in May to record the finals.
Maybe they already recorded everything, just like Survivor - they're not allowed to reveal the results. Same thing goes for American Idol auditions, they tape it weeks before it is aired, those who make it to Hollywood aren't allowed to talk about it till they make it to the live show.
Re: Genevieve Hosts "Gulder Ultimate Search Celebrity Showdown" by ProBoss: 1:09am On Apr 17, 2010
nellaluv @redman, I tot Emem Ema was a tranny Grin Grin she's masculine, lol. Who wants to mess with a masculine-chick, lol

Ms/Mrs nellaluv, you laughin? at your stupidity? Let me ask you this, are you really female? because you would be able to tell a real woman from a tranny! sometimes we forget that these people are human as well, abi na beef abi she fine pass you? any way Celebrity GUS is an interesting show, let's see how it ends.
Re: Genevieve Hosts "Gulder Ultimate Search Celebrity Showdown" by nellaluv(f): 9:58pm On Apr 18, 2010
Today's episode was interesting. The camp song was the bomb, very good cheesy . Bob manuel was evicted.
Re: Genevieve Hosts "Gulder Ultimate Search Celebrity Showdown" by THEAMAKA(f): 10:19pm On Apr 18, 2010
nellaluv:

Bob manuel was evicted.
NO WAY! shocked
even though I'm not watching the show, cause i can't, i thought he would last long.
Re: Genevieve Hosts "Gulder Ultimate Search Celebrity Showdown" by tayoast(m): 10:44pm On Apr 18, 2010
i missed d show.
Is there any broadcast scheduled 4 11.00?
Re: Genevieve Hosts "Gulder Ultimate Search Celebrity Showdown" by chinne1(f): 12:25am On Apr 19, 2010
Chioma is really a disappointment.Why is she hating on Muma Gee even when the lady is trying so hard to avoid her,did Muma ask her not to bring her own powder and make-up kits?
What is really her problem? Let her mind her business and let the girl be."Every body knows am married with two children"Who asked you?
Muma Gee is married or not, how is it your business? I am so so ashamed of you, how can you exhibit your local life style to the public like that,its so shameful, no doubt this is what you really are out of that jungle, simply a gossip,hater,jealous and always looking for trouble where there's none.
You have just shown to your fans that all the good and innocent girl you've been acting in the movies is "never" a real picture of whom you are.
And for princess, she is just an empty vessel, I don't have a word for her, but she is too childish for my liking.

"Muma" rock on girl,I like your guts Let the haters jump to the lagoon,
Re: Genevieve Hosts "Gulder Ultimate Search Celebrity Showdown" by semid4lyfe(m): 12:35am On Apr 19, 2010
Na bush for morning, na bush for nite o
Jungle life na im we dey
Na bush for morning, na bush for nite o
Jungle life na im we dey

Lol. . .very tight and apt camp song. Dem come spice am up with better rap again. . .Impressive!

Pheew. . .very interesting episode. I'm actually very happy, my man Obesere is still in the show. My heart was in my mouth when he and Bob were competing on 1st to finish the puzzle.
Re: Genevieve Hosts "Gulder Ultimate Search Celebrity Showdown" by tayoast(m): 12:46am On Apr 19, 2010
Wats with muma gee sef.
'its my skillachi'

lol @ Darey being 'fábọ̀-fábọ̀'(dish washer)
Re: Genevieve Hosts "Gulder Ultimate Search Celebrity Showdown" by DrKitaun(m): 3:54am On Apr 19, 2010
Whats with Muma Gee's rotund tummy? Annoyingly she is not a good role model for our youth with her take on marriage, wetin dey make her think say she suppose carry makeup enter bush ? Gulder, craze dey worry una!

@Chi-nne

Muma Gee doesnt have anything on Princess, even at UNILAG Princess was always one to watch out for!

Funny enuff, CHIOMA seems the only married lady there, plus Genny!
Re: Genevieve Hosts "Gulder Ultimate Search Celebrity Showdown" by Nobody: 4:02am On Apr 19, 2010
They all look terrible. Is that omotola? shocked lipsrsealed
Re: Genevieve Hosts "Gulder Ultimate Search Celebrity Showdown" by semid4lyfe(m): 7:27am On Apr 19, 2010
FL Gators:

They all look terrible. Is that omotola? shocked lipsrsealed
Please, go and use your medicine.
Re: Genevieve Hosts "Gulder Ultimate Search Celebrity Showdown" by semid4lyfe(m): 7:28am On Apr 19, 2010
Dr Kitaun:

Whats with Muma Gee's rotund tummy? Annoyingly she is not a good role model for our youth with her take on marriage, wetin dey make her think say she suppose carry makeup enter bush ? Gulder, craze dey worry una!

@Chi-nne

Muma Gee doesnt have anything on Princess, even at UNILAG Princess was always one to watch out for!

Funny enuff, CHIOMA seems the only married lady there, plus Genny!
Abeg tell us o. . .which day Genny marry and to whom?
Re: Genevieve Hosts "Gulder Ultimate Search Celebrity Showdown" by tayoast(m): 7:45am On Apr 19, 2010
muma gee's rotund tummy reminds me of a puppy that just trashed a bowl of eba

@Dr Kitaun, wen did u give out Gennie's hands in marriage?
She never marry, abeg
Re: Genevieve Hosts "Gulder Ultimate Search Celebrity Showdown" by DrKitaun(m): 1:31pm On Apr 19, 2010
Una get comprehension issues, Genny aint married!
Re: Genevieve Hosts "Gulder Ultimate Search Celebrity Showdown" by johnterry4: 4:46pm On Apr 19, 2010
[size=16pt]Quote from: FL Gators on Today at 04:02:13 AM
They all look terrible. Is that omotola?

u need ur head examined.[/size]
Re: Genevieve Hosts "Gulder Ultimate Search Celebrity Showdown" by Turquoise: 5:57pm On Apr 19, 2010
Oh blimey!! i have missed 2 episodes now.

Tnx 4 d updates guys smiley wink
Re: Genevieve Hosts "Gulder Ultimate Search Celebrity Showdown" by 9ja4eva: 3:15pm On Apr 22, 2010
No Video?
Re: Genevieve Hosts "Gulder Ultimate Search Celebrity Showdown" by Nobody: 2:37pm On Apr 25, 2010
Genevieve is not string enough; not capable enough. She screams and claps like it's some kindergarten inter-house sports game.
Re: Genevieve Hosts "Gulder Ultimate Search Celebrity Showdown" by cantell(m): 2:43pm On Apr 25, 2010
^^^talk about being sluggish in her English. She takes the cake.
Chidi where you dey na?
Re: Genevieve Hosts "Gulder Ultimate Search Celebrity Showdown" by DrKitaun(m): 5:12pm On Apr 25, 2010
Chioma, Obesere or Muma Gee would leave the house today!!!
Re: Genevieve Hosts "Gulder Ultimate Search Celebrity Showdown" by jesus3: 9:27pm On Apr 25, 2010
Currently airing on A.I.T NOW
Re: Genevieve Hosts "Gulder Ultimate Search Celebrity Showdown" by Joseph6(m): 11:13pm On Apr 25, 2010
Chioma is d original african woman with the mouth. She's d african mother of d house. U can't walk over her anyhow. Pls if u r dissappointed wit chioma,i'm sure ur own idea of a woman wll stand and take all muma's insults or be too dry and quiet. Chioma u get mouth Die!
Re: Genevieve Hosts "Gulder Ultimate Search Celebrity Showdown" by tayoast(m): 11:51pm On Apr 25, 2010
2day's show was just a recap of wat transpired over d past weeks
Re: Genevieve Hosts "Gulder Ultimate Search Celebrity Showdown" by toluxa1(m): 2:29am On Apr 26, 2010
I watched the show for the first time today on NTA, thinking its the first episode but was surprised when I started reading this thread from beginning (which started beginning of this month or thereabout). How many weeks have passed now? Did NTA repeat it or what?
Re: Genevieve Hosts "Gulder Ultimate Search Celebrity Showdown" by ceasyc(f): 3:18am On Apr 26, 2010
Cori_corde:

Genevieve is not string enough; not capable enough. She screams and claps like it's some kindergarten inter-house sports game.
cantell:

^^^talk about being sluggish in her English. She takes the cake.
Chidi where you dey na?

LMFAO
thats y i posted dis earlier

ceasyc:

DEY ALL SURPRISED (mostly not in a good way) ME ON DAT SHOW OH

she's def 1 of em dat surprised me (mostly not in a good way) undecidedgrin
IMO Bob Manuel was really good as a host tho
Re: Genevieve Hosts "Gulder Ultimate Search Celebrity Showdown" by DrKitaun(m): 1:18am On Apr 27, 2010
Genny aint no meanie!!!

Takes the shine out of evictions . . .almost like she's crooning some shyte into da ears whilst bouncing them out!!!
Re: Genevieve Hosts "Gulder Ultimate Search Celebrity Showdown" by VIPICO(m): 5:51am On Apr 27, 2010
Dr. Kitaun, please I need to talk to you about something very, very important. I'd appreciate if you could buzz me on 08055110770. Once I know its you, I will call you back. I'm also on abmulocresources at yahoo dot com. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Genevieve Hosts "Gulder Ultimate Search Celebrity Showdown" by Nobody: 6:05am On Apr 27, 2010
VIPICO:

Dr. Kitaun, please I need to talk to you about something very, very important. I'd appreciate if you could buzz me on 08055110770. Once I know its you, I will call you back. I'm also on abmulocresources at yahoo dot com. Thanks in anticipation.
undecided undecided hmmm (checks the gender) hmm undecided
Re: Genevieve Hosts "Gulder Ultimate Search Celebrity Showdown" by fellabrims: 7:40am On Apr 27, 2010
Dr Kitaun:

Genny aint no meanie!!!

Takes the shine out of evictions . . .almost like she's crooning some shyte into da ears whilst bouncing them out!!!
That's the way it should be. . . Take a lead from other hosts. , .
Re: Genevieve Hosts "Gulder Ultimate Search Celebrity Showdown" by honeric01(m): 9:16am On Apr 27, 2010
who got evicted oo apart of bob?
Re: Genevieve Hosts "Gulder Ultimate Search Celebrity Showdown" by tayoast(m): 10:44am On Apr 27, 2010
^^ no one.
Bob was d last 'evictee'
Re: Genevieve Hosts "Gulder Ultimate Search Celebrity Showdown" by honeric01(m): 11:28am On Apr 27, 2010
oh, so there was no task for last Sunday?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Marvis Is An Imposter Claiming To Be Princess Of Eleme- Dorathy Osaronu / TBoss Apologizes To Debie-Rise For Her Outburst Over The National Anthem / BBNaija About To Get Crazier – Ebuka Reveals How The Last Eviction Will Be

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.