Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,540 members, 7,812,678 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:27 PM

Breaking!! Charles Ogbu Releases Phone Numbers Of Five South East Governors - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking!! Charles Ogbu Releases Phone Numbers Of Five South East Governors (3653 Views)

Open Letter To IPOB By Charles Ogbu / Charles Ogbu To PMB: You Insulted Us By Addressing Us As 'My Dear Citizens' / Charles Ogbu Takes Joe Igbokwe To The Cleaners [MUST READ] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking!! Charles Ogbu Releases Phone Numbers Of Five South East Governors by jarx: 9:16am On Sep 16, 2017
BREAKING!!!
CHARLES OGBU RELEASES PHONE NUMBERS OF FIVE SOUTH EAST GOVERNORS, URGES ALL TO BOMBARD THEM WITH CALLS AND TEXT MASSAGES.
SHARE WIDELY
Charles Ogbu, a prolific writer have released the contacts details of All the current serving South East Governors promising to release the number of their wifes and children should they change their current number.
He wrote on his Facebook wall "Yesterday on this wall, we conducted a Vote on whether we would love to speak or communicate with the 5 Southeast governors and all the federal lawmakers from Ala-Igbo and I made a promise to release their mobile digits if the Yes Vote wins. Well, the YES VOTE carried the day. And I am here to fulfil my promise.
I shall be releasing the numbers in batches.
First, the numbers of the 5 Southeast governors. And that will be followed by those of Igbo federal lawmakers IF we conduct ourselves like mature people by eschewing insults while talking with or texting them.
They are your employees. You feed them. You house and cloth them and even their families.
Just don't insult them, please. But make sure you tell them your mind. If they pick offence, that is their problem. An employer has the right to talk to his employee.
I fully understand there might be consequences for this but I made my peace with my maker a long time ago. So I am ready for the consequences. You need to be ready too because the truth is, we are dealing with men who are deaf, dumb and blind to the sanctity of the life of the Igbo person.
Our demand is simple:
Igbo governors should stop taking the side of our oppressors. They need to speak out against Militarization of Ala-Igbo.
As their employers, we are asking them to stop serving and defending the interests of the Caliphate but to start protecting the interest of Ndigbo.
We have neither guns nor tanks. So we are using social media, which is our only weapon.
Here are the numbers:
07067777077=Governor Okorocha of Imo state.
08053387018=Governor Ikpeazu of Abia state.
07030008855=Governor Obiano of Anambra state.
08033324791=Governor David of Ebonyi state.
08033413866=Governor Ugwuanyi of Enugu state.
Occupy their phone till they give us an answer as to why they've chosen to play the Ostrich as Buhari's killing machine get set to turn our land into a theatre of blood.
Have no fear for them. If they change their numbers ten times, I give you my word, I will gift you with their numbers ten times. If they take it further, I will release the phone numbers of their wives and children join and other dirty documents detailing their treachery and outright thievery.
Igbo governors must answer to their people.
I am coming with those of Igbo federal lawmakers and ministers"

4 Likes

Re: Breaking!! Charles Ogbu Releases Phone Numbers Of Five South East Governors by Mystic216: 9:18am On Sep 16, 2017
Lol
Re: Breaking!! Charles Ogbu Releases Phone Numbers Of Five South East Governors by sarrki(m): 9:18am On Sep 16, 2017
He will be treated as a traitor

3 Likes

Re: Breaking!! Charles Ogbu Releases Phone Numbers Of Five South East Governors by Diegostan(m): 9:21am On Sep 16, 2017
And this is supposed to help the ipob how?

These governors didn't cause the deaths of those unarmed ipob member.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking!! Charles Ogbu Releases Phone Numbers Of Five South East Governors by fergie001: 9:22am On Sep 16, 2017
sad
Re: Breaking!! Charles Ogbu Releases Phone Numbers Of Five South East Governors by eezeribe(m): 9:24am On Sep 16, 2017
OK
Re: Breaking!! Charles Ogbu Releases Phone Numbers Of Five South East Governors by StakerLives(m): 9:25am On Sep 16, 2017
cool

nonsense

meanwhile register for the event below

4 Likes

Re: Breaking!! Charles Ogbu Releases Phone Numbers Of Five South East Governors by BudeYahooCom: 9:26am On Sep 16, 2017
Charles Ogbu is one very bright lad.
Re: Breaking!! Charles Ogbu Releases Phone Numbers Of Five South East Governors by Stranger101: 9:28am On Sep 16, 2017
Na so madness dey take start

Abeg who don call gov rochas okorocha..wetin e talk?

BTW
Check my signature for an opportunity to earn regular passive income by daily by logging , posting comments and posting topics on a platform.
Re: Breaking!! Charles Ogbu Releases Phone Numbers Of Five South East Governors by SwiftME: 9:28am On Sep 16, 2017
Charles was once a staunch one Nigerialist. But Buhari has made him and millions of other Ndiigbo's to have a rethink on where their loyalty really lies.

To other Igbos on the fence let's do away with political correctness, stand for what is right and just.

May God bless the Igbo people. Amen

3 Likes

Re: Breaking!! Charles Ogbu Releases Phone Numbers Of Five South East Governors by madridguy(m): 10:25am On Sep 16, 2017
shocked
Re: Breaking!! Charles Ogbu Releases Phone Numbers Of Five South East Governors by Fulmigati: 10:28am On Sep 16, 2017
Let me settle down grin.

Re: Breaking!! Charles Ogbu Releases Phone Numbers Of Five South East Governors by BiafraIShere(m): 10:36am On Sep 16, 2017
SwiftME:
Charles was once a staunch one Nigerialist. But Buhari has made him and millions of other Ndiigbo's to have a rethink on where their loyalty really lies.

To other Igbos on the fence let's do away with political correctness, stand for what is right and just.

May God bless the Igbo people. Amen
Same with me, I was once a staunch believer of one Nigeria because I saw it as an opportunity for blacks to have a big and strong country but after I've seen all the evil and atrocities going on in this apology of a country, I've come to realize that Nigeria is a cursed entity, a crime against humanity. I have since thrown the zoo flag in my office into the waste bin and replaced it with the Biafran flag. A country that is nothing but a killing field should not exist in a modern civilized world. What is going on Nigeria at the moment only happened in the dark ages. Cursed is the zoo and Cursed it shall ever remain till it breaks up!!! As for those men parading themselves as governors, I have nothing to say to them, these men will not hesitate to throw anyone under the bus just for political correctness. Seeing their faces alone after that show of shame in Enugu says it all, it gave me a picture of what Judas must have looked like after betraying master Jesus. Gutless men, a spy must have been planted to watch them at the meeting to ensure that they signed the already prepared script for them!!! Spineless, unprincipled and gutless men that can't stand for something!!!

3 Likes

Re: Breaking!! Charles Ogbu Releases Phone Numbers Of Five South East Governors by shukuokukobambi: 10:42am On Sep 16, 2017
jarx:

BREAKING!!!
CHARLES OGBU RELEASES PHONE NUMBERS OF FIVE SOUTH EAST GOVERNORS, URGES ALL TO BOMBARD THEM WITH CALLS AND TEXT MASSAGES.
SHARE WIDELY
Charles Ogbu, a prolific writer have released the contacts details of All the current serving South East Governors promising to release the number of their wifes and children should they change their current number.
He wrote on his Facebook wall "Yesterday on this wall, we conducted a Vote on whether we would love to speak or communicate with the 5 Southeast governors and all the federal lawmakers from Ala-Igbo and I made a promise to release their mobile digits if the Yes Vote wins. Well, the YES VOTE carried the day. And I am here to fulfil my promise.
I shall be releasing the numbers in batches.
First, the numbers of the 5 Southeast governors. And that will be followed by those of Igbo federal lawmakers IF we conduct ourselves like mature people by eschewing insults while talking with or texting them.
They are your employees. You feed them. You house and cloth them and even their families.
Just don't insult them, please. But make sure you tell them your mind. If they pick offence, that is their problem. An employer has the right to talk to his employee.
I fully understand there might be consequences for this but I made my peace with my maker a long time ago. So I am ready for the consequences. You need to be ready too because the truth is, we are dealing with men who are deaf, dumb and blind to the sanctity of the life of the Igbo person.
Our demand is simple:
Igbo governors should stop taking the side of our oppressors. They need to speak out against Militarization of Ala-Igbo.
As their employers, we are asking them to stop serving and defending the interests of the Caliphate but to start protecting the interest of Ndigbo.
We have neither guns nor tanks. So we are using social media, which is our only weapon.
Here are the numbers:
07067777077=Governor Okorocha of Imo state.
08053387018=Governor Ikpeazu of Abia state.
07030008855=Governor Obiano of Anambra state.
08033324791=Governor David of Ebonyi state.
08033413866=Governor Ugwuanyi of Enugu state.
Occupy their phone till they give us an answer as to why they've chosen to play the Ostrich as Buhari's killing machine get set to turn our land into a theatre of blood.
Have no fear for them. If they change their numbers ten times, I give you my word, I will gift you with their numbers ten times. If they take it further, I will release the phone numbers of their wives and children join and other dirty documents detailing their treachery and outright thievery.
Igbo governors must answer to their people.
I am coming with those of Igbo federal lawmakers and ministers"

Are these not the same numbers Sahara reporters released sometime ago? he's now forming champion with it cheesy

Anyway, i'm very happy with these developments. We've always told them to hold their leaders to task but they'll rather bury their heads in the sand and chant Awo. Call them. Disturb them until they explain whose side they're on: Abuja or their people? cool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking!! Charles Ogbu Releases Phone Numbers Of Five South East Governors by shukuokukobambi: 10:46am On Sep 16, 2017
BiafraIShere:
Same with me, I was once a staunch believer of one Nigeria because I saw it as an opportunity for blacks to have a big and strong country but after I've seen all the evil and atrocities going on in this apology of a country, I've come to realize that Nigeria is a cursed entity, a crime against humanity. I have since thrown the zoo flag in my office into the waste bin and replaced it with the Biafran flag. A country that is nothing but a killing field should not exist in a modern civilized world. What is going on Nigeria at the moment only happened in the dark ages. Cursed is the zoo and Cursed it shall ever remain till it breaks up!!! As for those men parading themselves as governors, I have nothing to say to them, these men will not hesitate to throw anyone under the bus just for political correctness. Seeing their faces alone after that show of shame in Enugu says it all, it gave me a picture of what Judas must have looked like after betraying master Jesus. Gutless men, a spy must have been planted to watch them at the meeting to ensure that they signed the already prepared script for them!!! Spineless, unprincipled and gutless men that can't stand for something!!!

Still on the self deceit train i see. So your politicians only betrayed you because a spy was in the room? You think any politician, yours especially, gives any fvcks about you? Even in this time of sober reflection, you still will blame abok.i or afonja, apparently, for the uselessness of your leaders? I guess Umahi was threatened to book a flight to the UN with Buhari tomorrow? kwantinew cool

2 Likes

Re: Breaking!! Charles Ogbu Releases Phone Numbers Of Five South East Governors by zlantanfan: 11:04am On Sep 16, 2017
All I see is the governors getting bombarded with insults and threat and subsequently changing to new numbers

1 Like

Re: Breaking!! Charles Ogbu Releases Phone Numbers Of Five South East Governors by lordkush: 11:06am On Sep 16, 2017
sarrki:
He will be treated as a traitor
you are a terrorist

1 Like

Re: Breaking!! Charles Ogbu Releases Phone Numbers Of Five South East Governors by solid3(m): 11:06am On Sep 16, 2017
So, what should we do with the number?

I'm disappointed in the governors, instead of them to defend their own, they banned him so that their feeding bottle will not be taken from them, what a same.
Re: Breaking!! Charles Ogbu Releases Phone Numbers Of Five South East Governors by Toketimt: 11:16am On Sep 16, 2017
SwiftME:

Jokers. Charles was never a Nigeralist, he was a core supporter of Jonah-Daftt. The drunkard cocck sucker. The moment, the incompetent fool lost an election against their expectations, they became local champions. This applies to quite a number of his miserable kind.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking!! Charles Ogbu Releases Phone Numbers Of Five South East Governors by SwiftME: 11:36am On Sep 16, 2017
Toketimt:

Jokers. Charles was never a Nigeralist, he was a core supporter of Jonah-Daftt. The drunkard cocck sucker. The moment, the incompetent fool lost an election against their expectations, they became local champions. This applies to quite a number of his miserable kind.
And you had to use profane words. When all were drumming the beats for Biafra, Charles was singing restructuring.

I dunno know, but please don't quote me anymore. Hmmm
Re: Breaking!! Charles Ogbu Releases Phone Numbers Of Five South East Governors by Toketimt: 11:45am On Sep 16, 2017
SwiftME:
And you had to use profane words. When all were drumming the beats for Biafra, Charles was singing restructuring.

I dunno know, but please don't quote me anymore. Hmmm

restructuring is different for different minds. his restructuring calls never happened when the drunkard was in charge. continue to deceive urself.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking!! Charles Ogbu Releases Phone Numbers Of Five South East Governors by sarrki(m): 11:48am On Sep 16, 2017
lordkush:
you are a terrorist

Just pray myndd44 didn't see this

For me I won't report you

1 Like

Re: Breaking!! Charles Ogbu Releases Phone Numbers Of Five South East Governors by obonujoker(m): 12:04pm On Sep 16, 2017
Toketimt:

Demdem... buh Nigeria was better during Jonathan than this oloriburuku dullardeen...
Re: Breaking!! Charles Ogbu Releases Phone Numbers Of Five South East Governors by Omoluabi16(m): 12:22pm On Sep 16, 2017
Charles ogbu like other Ipob minions are dullards. Do you honestly believe these governor receive just about any call? when they have numerous P'As. The same people wey release some numbers say na donald trump number. ipob are the daftest group ever liveth.

1 Like

Re: Breaking!! Charles Ogbu Releases Phone Numbers Of Five South East Governors by lordkush: 12:46pm On Sep 16, 2017
sarrki:

Just pray myndd44 didn't see this
For me I won't report you
shut up ur stinky mouth
Re: Breaking!! Charles Ogbu Releases Phone Numbers Of Five South East Governors by Toketimt: 1:11pm On Sep 16, 2017
obonujoker:

Demdem... buh Nigeria was better during Jonathan than this oloriburuku dullardeen...

Yes, to thieves, looters, criminally minded and deluded souls it was but sane minds now know that the drunkard only mortgage out future with his incompetence. The price of which we are still paying till date.
Re: Breaking!! Charles Ogbu Releases Phone Numbers Of Five South East Governors by omenka(m): 1:22pm On Sep 16, 2017
Toketimt:

He is no different than TAN members who suddenly transformed to ipob yoots after Jonathan's fall.

4 Likes

Re: Breaking!! Charles Ogbu Releases Phone Numbers Of Five South East Governors by Toketimt: 1:28pm On Sep 16, 2017
omenka:
He is no different than TAN members who suddenly transformed to ipob yoots after Jonathan's fall.

U know the history of these fools no doubt.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking!! Charles Ogbu Releases Phone Numbers Of Five South East Governors by UduMgbo1: 1:38pm On Sep 16, 2017
[s]
omenka:
[/s]
what's this one saying?
Re: Breaking!! Charles Ogbu Releases Phone Numbers Of Five South East Governors by Stranger101: 7:56pm On Sep 16, 2017
Stranger101:
Na so madness dey take start

Abeg who don call gov rochas okorocha..wetin e talk?

BTW
Check my signature for an opportunity to earn regular passive income by daily by logging , posting comments and posting topics on a platform

(1) (Reply)

Atiku, Saraki, Amaechi, Kwamkwaso, Others Are Liabilities To Apc - Presidency / APC Vp Vs PDP Vp Candidate: Be The Judge (photo) / Lamentations Of A Yoruba Man I Found On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.