Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,493 members, 7,812,529 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:50 PM

Atiku, Saraki, Amaechi, Kwamkwaso, Others Are Liabilities To Apc - Presidency - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku, Saraki, Amaechi, Kwamkwaso, Others Are Liabilities To Apc - Presidency (3652 Views)

APC, Presidency In Fresh Plot To Set Up Atiku – PDP NWC / PDP Accuses APC, Presidency Of Fresh Plot To Rig In Kano, Lagos, 14 Other States / Atiku To Saraki, Amaechi, Goje: Return To PDP, Rebuild Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku, Saraki, Amaechi, Kwamkwaso, Others Are Liabilities To Apc - Presidency by ChangetheChange: 10:30am On Nov 02, 2017
Former Members of the Peoples Democratic party, PDP, who defected to the All Progressive Congress, APC, have become liabilities to the President Mohammadu Buhari’s led administration, Ms. Lauretta Onochie, personal Assistant, Social Media to the president has said.
She spoke in Abuja at the 2nd Annual International Conference of the Progressive Solidarity Forum (PSF).

Former Vice President Atiku Abubakar, Senate president Bukola Saraki, Rotimi Amaechi, Rabiu Kwamkwaso and George Akume had led a long list of PDP members to the APC towards the 2015 general elections.
Onochie said the defectors constituted over 50 per cent in the present administration and could be found in almost every sector.

According to her, these defectors were a bad influence to youths in the country, who she said, had been turned into organs of transmitting hate speech and raining abusive words and insults on the policies of government to discredit its work against corruption.
“People would say, how do I cope with all the abuses, curses and excitement of the social media. Many of our youths do not understand what they are doing, they have never known freedom; so we raise young people who are ignorant, who are timid and afraid of challenges and when their rights are trampled on, they are afraid of challenging it.

That brings me to those in this government who are here to serve themselves, those that Colonel Hameed Ali, the Comptroller General of Customs, called PDP. He said that there are about 50 per cent of them in this government, but I say no they are more than 50 per cent.

They are everywhere; they are in the presidency, they are in the National Assembly, you can find them in the judiciary, they are in the law enforcement agencies, they serve their personal interests, they encourage our unsuspecting youths to be their foot soldiers on the social media to abuse and curse people while their own children are sipping tea in America, in England or elsewhere. They are a bad example to our youngsters on social media,” Onochie said.

She also urged Nigerians to join hands with President Buhari to win the war against corruption and indiscipline.

“Laws are meant to follow the smell of crime; if crimes are being committed and these laws are not following them, then it means that somebody is not doing their job. Those who are in charge of enforcing the laws, many of them are not doing their jobs.

“The Inspector General of Police is just one man, just as President Buhari is just one man. The onus lies on each and every one of us to come together to challenge corruption where we find it. We need to say no to corruption and indiscipline.

“Corruption is everywhere, it stinks and unless we all begin to fight it and join the president to fight it, corruption will kill this nation,” she added.

In his opening remarks, the Grand Patron of PSF, Dr. Ibrahim Emokpaire, said the essence of the conference was to ensure that the institutions saddled with the responsibility of sustaining the anti-corruption crusade lived beyond the existence of the Buhari-led government.

http://pointblanknews.com/pbn/exclusive/atiku-saraki-amaechi-kwamkwaso-akume-others-liabilities-apc-buharis-aide/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku, Saraki, Amaechi, Kwamkwaso, Others Are Liabilities To Apc - Presidency by Nobody: 10:32am On Nov 02, 2017
grin

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Saraki, Amaechi, Kwamkwaso, Others Are Liabilities To Apc - Presidency by Nobody: 10:35am On Nov 02, 2017
Finally the house is about to fall on their heads.

I can imagine how Lauretta will be denying her Igboness.

Buhar: Lauretta its ur ibo fiful that are disturbing my gormant

Lauretta: No sir, I'm not Ibo oo I'm Delta. Ask around grin

6 Likes

Re: Atiku, Saraki, Amaechi, Kwamkwaso, Others Are Liabilities To Apc - Presidency by greatermax77(m): 10:49am On Nov 02, 2017
But she also used the same social media to decieve many youths to vote in the disaster.
She used it too to attack the previous govt.
Social media will continue to hunt u down

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku, Saraki, Amaechi, Kwamkwaso, Others Are Liabilities To Apc - Presidency by vengertime: 10:59am On Nov 02, 2017
No matter how much this ashawoo lizard laureta drinks in Aso Rock, she can never be as big as a crocodile.

7 Likes

Re: Atiku, Saraki, Amaechi, Kwamkwaso, Others Are Liabilities To Apc - Presidency by Nobody: 11:01am On Nov 02, 2017
Now Amaechi is a liability ? Even Atiku that is rarely involved in the affairs of the party has become a liability to the party. Woow

3 Likes

Re: Atiku, Saraki, Amaechi, Kwamkwaso, Others Are Liabilities To Apc - Presidency by OGAMINISTER: 11:06am On Nov 02, 2017
Many of our youths do not understand what they are doing, they have never known freedom; so we raise young people who are ignorant, who are timid and afraid of challenges and when their rights are trampled on, they are afraid of challenging it.

I agree totally with this!

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Saraki, Amaechi, Kwamkwaso, Others Are Liabilities To Apc - Presidency by magoo10(m): 11:08am On Nov 02, 2017
They are not just liabilities but investors
Apc is a party of criminals with jajaweed ideology

The "one chance" party have been living on propaganda.

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Saraki, Amaechi, Kwamkwaso, Others Are Liabilities To Apc - Presidency by id911(m): 11:12am On Nov 02, 2017
This NgeneuKwuenu aka Loretta Anochie is so fat and ugly. Anytime I see her I always feel like throwing up

5 Likes

Re: Atiku, Saraki, Amaechi, Kwamkwaso, Others Are Liabilities To Apc - Presidency by cosby02(m): 11:18am On Nov 02, 2017
haha....just yet? I think they are thorns in your flesh.

Deal with it undecided

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Saraki, Amaechi, Kwamkwaso, Others Are Liabilities To Apc - Presidency by cosby02(m): 11:20am On Nov 02, 2017
id911:
This NgeneuKwuenu aka Loretta Anochie is so fat and ugly. Anytime I see her I always feel like throwing up
please show us your mum...

Re: Atiku, Saraki, Amaechi, Kwamkwaso, Others Are Liabilities To Apc - Presidency by Bede2u(m): 11:34am On Nov 02, 2017
Who cares what Ngeneukwuenu thinks undecided

2 Likes

Re: Atiku, Saraki, Amaechi, Kwamkwaso, Others Are Liabilities To Apc - Presidency by femo122: 11:54am On Nov 02, 2017
undecided .......

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Saraki, Amaechi, Kwamkwaso, Others Are Liabilities To Apc - Presidency by drshrewd: 12:05pm On Nov 02, 2017
mods pull down this thread. the news is as fake as its source

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku, Saraki, Amaechi, Kwamkwaso, Others Are Liabilities To Apc - Presidency by sunsewa16: 12:49pm On Nov 02, 2017
QueenOfNepal:

she is not igbo , she is from benue, and igbo women don't behave like her,as in political attack dog,reasoning from her anus and talking anyhow, even with millions paid to her,I won't allow my sister or wife do that job, but I can allow my brother.

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Saraki, Amaechi, Kwamkwaso, Others Are Liabilities To Apc - Presidency by sunsewa16: 12:49pm On Nov 02, 2017
QueenOfNepal:

Re: Atiku, Saraki, Amaechi, Kwamkwaso, Others Are Liabilities To Apc - Presidency by Nobody: 1:55pm On Nov 02, 2017
Amazing point

2 Likes

Re: Atiku, Saraki, Amaechi, Kwamkwaso, Others Are Liabilities To Apc - Presidency by Paperwhite(m): 2:01pm On Nov 02, 2017
Used and dumped.Well the nPDP faction of APC really played their game well to secure the NASS.Perhaps these are the fellas the custom boss stupidly said are the more than 50% PDP people responsible for Maina's reinstatement.

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Saraki, Amaechi, Kwamkwaso, Others Are Liabilities To Apc - Presidency by Paperwhite(m): 2:02pm On Nov 02, 2017
magoo10:
They are not just liabilities but investors
Apc is a party of criminals with jajaweed ideology

The "one chance" party have been living on propaganda.
Epic!

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Saraki, Amaechi, Kwamkwaso, Others Are Liabilities To Apc - Presidency by Nobody: 2:29pm On Nov 02, 2017
Jupxter:
Now Amaechi is a liability ? Even Atiku that is rarely involved in the affairs of the party has become a liability to the party. Woow
The woman had to say something. Sadly, she said something foolish.

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Saraki, Amaechi, Kwamkwaso, Others Are Liabilities To Apc - Presidency by Nobody: 2:56pm On Nov 02, 2017
GBAM! gringrin
Re: Atiku, Saraki, Amaechi, Kwamkwaso, Others Are Liabilities To Apc - Presidency by Willy7(m): 3:01pm On Nov 02, 2017
If Laurieta actually said this, then the ultimate collapse of the APC house is sooner than expected. These people she mentioned are capable of bringing the party to its knee.Anyway I want to believe it's a fake news from some hungry blogger.

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Saraki, Amaechi, Kwamkwaso, Others Are Liabilities To Apc - Presidency by Diamond13(f): 3:39pm On Nov 02, 2017
id911:
Monkey no fine, but e mama like am
Re: Atiku, Saraki, Amaechi, Kwamkwaso, Others Are Liabilities To Apc - Presidency by fellowman: 3:41pm On Nov 02, 2017
Tinubu should be there

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Saraki, Amaechi, Kwamkwaso, Others Are Liabilities To Apc - Presidency by SmellingAnus(m): 3:51pm On Nov 02, 2017
If this story is true... Then APC is as good as dead cos it's this same liabilities that helped them into power...

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Saraki, Amaechi, Kwamkwaso, Others Are Liabilities To Apc - Presidency by stillondmatter: 4:34pm On Nov 02, 2017
Just like all politicians are liabilities to this COUNTRY....pot calling kettle black
Re: Atiku, Saraki, Amaechi, Kwamkwaso, Others Are Liabilities To Apc - Presidency by HoluwarTohbar(f): 4:37pm On Nov 02, 2017
Those saying if Lauretta actually said this....

APC is an association of strange bedfellows and will surely implode come 2019.

A house built on a faulty foundation cannot stand!
Re: Atiku, Saraki, Amaechi, Kwamkwaso, Others Are Liabilities To Apc - Presidency by oyatmicah(m): 4:44pm On Nov 02, 2017
abeg who b dis presidency sef, abi no b one person supppse b president ni??
i seriously need dat my primary School friend who used to tell me dat if i punch u, u will fly to Canada, pls come and slap me i use Almighty God take beg u
Re: Atiku, Saraki, Amaechi, Kwamkwaso, Others Are Liabilities To Apc - Presidency by dollytino4real(f): 9:19pm On Nov 02, 2017
who remain na!
Re: Atiku, Saraki, Amaechi, Kwamkwaso, Others Are Liabilities To Apc - Presidency by booblacain(m): 9:27pm On Nov 02, 2017
Well, I doubt she mentioned any name. Let us face it, almost every thing she said there is true.

(1) (Reply)

PDP LGA Congresses In Enugu Peaceful, Transparent - National Electoral Panel / Dangote Bet On The Wrong Choice In The Presidential Election Race / Insecurity: Increase Security Personnel In Ekiti State, Ekiti Obas Tell FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.