Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,241 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:42 AM

Central Mosque Enugu-ezike In Enugu State Razed Down - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Central Mosque Enugu-ezike In Enugu State Razed Down (5916 Views)

Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State / Galadinchi Replaces Chris Ezike As Imo Commissioner Of Police (Photo) / Heaps Of Refuse At Lagos Island, Beside Lagos Central Mosque (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Central Mosque Enugu-ezike In Enugu State Razed Down by LasGidiOwner: 11:36am On Sep 16, 2017
Thunder destroy you hopeless ugly mad bastard. All those problems were caused by Imo state born Uwazulike. The headquarters of MASSOB/IPOB is still Imo state till date. All those miscreants were all recruited from Owerri and Aba to come and cause confusion in Onitsha, PH, Asaba, Enugu etc

[s]
Abagworo:

Idiiot. Is it not Onitsha and Aba that fuelled the whole IPIB nonsense?
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Central Mosque Enugu-ezike In Enugu State Razed Down by LasGidiOwner: 11:38am On Sep 16, 2017
Yyeske:
Terror and violence will be restricted to Igboland aside Anambra state

The truth of the matter is that all these miscreants are mostly Imo state people. Even those ones that earlier caused confused in Onitsha before they were chased out were all Imolites. The ones that were equally killed were all from Imo state. They should keep their wars in Imo state and Abia state. We don't need it.
Re: Central Mosque Enugu-ezike In Enugu State Razed Down by LasGidiOwner: 11:40am On Sep 16, 2017
LionDeLeo:
Igbos are terrorists

The genesis of all these problems is from Imo state. Uwazulike is from Imo state and he recruited Kanu into this whole issue. I think Kanu should be spared while the Imo state born Uwazulike who out of his fraudulent activities led so many astray.
Re: Central Mosque Enugu-ezike In Enugu State Razed Down by LasGidiOwner: 11:44am On Sep 16, 2017
Joephat:

I am from Enugu ezike, it happened at ogrute around 1am....

Army has been deployed to the area

For the records, all these Massob/ipob rubbish were all championed and instigated by Owerri and Aba, because that is the root of the scam called massob/ipob, because the founder of massob/ipob is from Imo state.

1 Like

Re: Central Mosque Enugu-ezike In Enugu State Razed Down by LasGidiOwner: 11:49am On Sep 16, 2017
Yyeske:
Terror and violence will be restricted to Igboland aside Anambra state

You are very correct. The heartbeat of massob/ipob is Owerri and Aba. If you noticed, the military has fully faced these two states where these towns are located, dealing with them. Anambra is not part of these nuisance and miscreants, so they dare not come anywhere near our state to cause confusion.

2 Likes

Re: Central Mosque Enugu-ezike In Enugu State Razed Down by menstrualpad: 12:20pm On Sep 16, 2017
LasGidiOwner:

You are very correct. The heartbeat of massob/ipob is Owerri and Aba. If you noticed, the military has fully faced these two states where these towns are located, dealing with them. Anambra is not part of these nuisance and miscreants, so they dare not come anywhere near our state to cause confusion.
We don't believe that.. We must check every nook and cranny in Anambra

1 Like

Re: Central Mosque Enugu-ezike In Enugu State Razed Down by willibounce1(m): 12:23pm On Sep 16, 2017
you can see them burning a mosque and feeling cool. If you turn the table around, the idio.ts will start lying that 50 people were burnt to death in the building. bunch of lazy, criminal terrorist. At least the UN they are crying to will see these pictures and know they are dealing with terrorists.
Re: Central Mosque Enugu-ezike In Enugu State Razed Down by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:24pm On Sep 16, 2017
The terrorists must be defeated

IPOB must be defeated
Re: Central Mosque Enugu-ezike In Enugu State Razed Down by LasGidiOwner: 12:25pm On Sep 16, 2017
Yes I agree with you, we shall continue to search every part of Anambra to make sure that we smoke out 100% all those miscreants imported from Owerri and Aba

menstrualpad:

We don't believe that.. We must check every nook and cranny in Anambra

1 Like

Re: Central Mosque Enugu-ezike In Enugu State Razed Down by Ikology(m): 12:29pm On Sep 16, 2017
Joephat:

I am from Enugu ezike, it happened at ogrute around 1am....

Army has been deployed to the area

What is your purpose of creating this thread. Incitement?
Re: Central Mosque Enugu-ezike In Enugu State Razed Down by UduMgbo1: 12:48pm On Sep 16, 2017
[s]
TonyeBarcanista:
The terrorists must be defeated

IPOB must be defeated
[/s]
Buhari is a terrorist
Thunder scatter Buhari Insha'Allah amin and his useless buharian army
Re: Central Mosque Enugu-ezike In Enugu State Razed Down by menstrualpad: 12:49pm On Sep 16, 2017
LasGidiOwner:
Yes I agree with you, we shall continue to search every part of Anambra to make sure that we smoke out 100% all those miscreants imported from Owerri and Aba

Unfortunately.. You are a suspect to Nigerians and to your Igbo kinsmen. I wouldn't wanna be you. Yoh!
Re: Central Mosque Enugu-ezike In Enugu State Razed Down by tobida: 12:51pm On Sep 16, 2017
Nigeria Army should leave Enugu alone, first they set bomb earlier in the week and now they want to rebuild their mosque and burn.

All in attemot to label IPOB Terrorist.

All terrorist are muslims.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Central Mosque Enugu-ezike In Enugu State Razed Down by laribari(m): 1:23pm On Sep 16, 2017
Joephat:

You're a fool.

Go read abt frustration aggression theory

I see! I hope when the tough gets going you won't cry for help. Na the same frustration malla people go take descend on una.

You know sey those ones nor dey hear come, Na only go.

Please.....please......please! You people shouldn't start what you can't finish. Don't let arewa to activate their quit notice ultimatum before 1st of Oct.
Re: Central Mosque Enugu-ezike In Enugu State Razed Down by theNOISEmaker: 1:26pm On Sep 16, 2017
LasGidiOwner:

The truth of the matter is that all these miscreants are mostly Imo state people. Even those ones that earlier caused confused in Onitsha before they were chased out were all Imolites. The ones that were equally killed were all from Imo state. They should keep their wars in Imo state and Abia state. We don't need it.
una don dey reject una selves?? Chai.. Indeed every juju has expiration date
Re: Central Mosque Enugu-ezike In Enugu State Razed Down by theNOISEmaker: 1:28pm On Sep 16, 2017
tobida:
Nigeria Army should leave Enugu alone, first they set bomb earlier in the week and now they want to rebuild their mosque and burn.

All in attemot to label IPOB Terrorist.

All terrorist are muslims.
i-pig i-terrorist i-diot

1 Like

Re: Central Mosque Enugu-ezike In Enugu State Razed Down by Presidiotbuhari: 1:34pm On Sep 16, 2017
menstrualpad:

Unfortunately.. You are a suspect to Nigerians and to your Igbo kinsmen. I wouldn't wanna be you. Yoh!
savage!

Re: Central Mosque Enugu-ezike In Enugu State Razed Down by senatordave1(m): 1:43pm On Sep 16, 2017
Na wa for this ipobian terrorists oh.why not attack the politicians and military and leave the hausas and muslims alone? Is this how intolerable and destructive they would be in their illusionary republic? Thank goodness they have been banned.buhari and buratai would destroy their remnants.up apc,up buhari
Re: Central Mosque Enugu-ezike In Enugu State Razed Down by Nobody: 3:30pm On Sep 16, 2017
Just when I wanted to become a muslim so I can have access to 4 wives.

Damn, where will I worship Allah now.
Re: Central Mosque Enugu-ezike In Enugu State Razed Down by tobida: 4:37pm On Sep 16, 2017
theNOISEmaker:
i-pig i-terrorist i-diot

u are just sad...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is There Any European Country As Ethnically Diverse As Nigeria? / Buhari Submits N2.5trn Supplementary Budget To NASS / I Will Give Peter Obi 8million Vote- Evelyn T. B Joshua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.