Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,834 members, 7,813,785 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:22 PM

My Female Boss Told Me To Strip Unclad In Front Of Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Female Boss Told Me To Strip Unclad In Front Of Her (10694 Views)

Meet US Lady Who Moved To Ukraine To Strip For Ukrainian Soldiers (photos) / See What My Boss Told Us In A Meeting / My Female Boss Told Me To Strip Unclad In Front Of Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Female Boss Told Me To Strip Unclad In Front Of Her by WowSweetGuy(m): 9:45am On Sep 16, 2017
Have to share this...Really happened i swear. Please ignore my grammatical errors

Just yesterday i travelled with my female boss to owerri to meet a client who just paid us to discuss about the business MOU and sign documents.

After the meeting,we went to a hotel @ owerri, Owerri really have nice hotels lined up if you have been there...so she suggested to save cost we just share a room. I had an erection already just hearing her say that. As a guy,i immediately said YES if its ok by u ma, She is a divorcee to clear the story' but always very serious with the company's business and acts like a feminist.

Getting to the room,she entered the shower,i tried to peep through by any means but no way. She came out properly dressed on pyjamas as she took her clothes for changing with her inside the bathroom. Then she told me to go shower, I went in and came out with the towel from the bathroom to change inside the room.

Now the main point of this story, To my surprise this my madam, i wont lie...A beautiful clean lady of 43years about told me to drop my towel down that she will transfer 20k to me if i do that...Guys i cant blame girls who do prostitution o...i was feeling shy, and like a man hoe,a mitch....But back of my mind i was like who hiding preek epp sef?! was what was on my mind...see 20k sara o.....She asked fr my account details and punched it immediately...i got the alert and smiled.

I couldnt believe i dropped my towel and was standing well erected like adam in front of eve for like a min and she was just giving me a sexy smile

We didnt do anything last night,she pressed her phone for a while and slept off...I stayed at d end of one side of d bed,she at kinda d middle...I feel very shy now. Is that how u girls feel

I swear i cant tell anyone about this...Just travelling bck now with her and cant look at her eyeballs.

6 Likes

Re: My Female Boss Told Me To Strip Unclad In Front Of Her by LifeIsGuhd(f): 9:46am On Sep 16, 2017
wow you are a sweetguy so it shouldnt bother you na...

Save your 20k o because your sack letter is in DHL office.

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Female Boss Told Me To Strip Unclad In Front Of Her by Nobody: 9:46am On Sep 16, 2017
what message are you passing now?

3 Likes

Re: My Female Boss Told Me To Strip Unclad In Front Of Her by QueenSuccubus(f): 9:47am On Sep 16, 2017
Hahahahaha..what a show! At least u get 20k sha..some men will juz drop their towels for free cheesy

5 Likes

Re: My Female Boss Told Me To Strip Unclad In Front Of Her by divinehand2003(m): 9:48am On Sep 16, 2017
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha

This is a super story

Very hilarious

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Female Boss Told Me To Strip Unclad In Front Of Her by gabinogem(m): 9:49am On Sep 16, 2017
She just want to be in total control of ur life, regardless of her being ur boss...

9 Likes

Re: My Female Boss Told Me To Strip Unclad In Front Of Her by Nobody: 9:49am On Sep 16, 2017
she has your nudes. you'll be fired soon. congratulations bro!

16 Likes

Re: My Female Boss Told Me To Strip Unclad In Front Of Her by Nobody: 9:50am On Sep 16, 2017
You logically lost another 20k for not making a move grin grin

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Female Boss Told Me To Strip Unclad In Front Of Her by Partnerbiz3: 9:54am On Sep 16, 2017
Okpo
This is annoying.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Female Boss Told Me To Strip Unclad In Front Of Her by Nobody: 9:57am On Sep 16, 2017
Issokay grin because of 20k?na your type go sell your kidney if you see 500k grin grin

4 Likes

Re: My Female Boss Told Me To Strip Unclad In Front Of Her by DeManNextDoor(m): 9:59am On Sep 16, 2017

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Female Boss Told Me To Strip Unclad In Front Of Her by Jumbus31(m): 9:59am On Sep 16, 2017
You're a fool for not fvcking her. I swear this cannot happen to me. I trust myself, shy bawo...?

7 Likes

Re: My Female Boss Told Me To Strip Unclad In Front Of Her by nddydamzi(f): 10:15am On Sep 16, 2017
LifeIsGuhd:

1 Like

Re: My Female Boss Told Me To Strip Unclad In Front Of Her by Jacktheripper: 10:26am On Sep 16, 2017
Picture or I don't believe it

3 Likes

Re: My Female Boss Told Me To Strip Unclad In Front Of Her by sainttwist1(m): 10:29am On Sep 16, 2017
picture or you are a LIEon............

2 Likes

Re: My Female Boss Told Me To Strip Unclad In Front Of Her by Nobody: 10:30am On Sep 16, 2017
And you are so certain she won't see this?

Either you are not that smart or you are lying

7 Likes

Re: My Female Boss Told Me To Strip Unclad In Front Of Her by Nobody: 10:38am On Sep 16, 2017
You are so insane for not fvcking her shocked . 20k to drop towel, means 200k to do the main job. Niggas be dulling since 1440s and sh!t lipsrsealed .

Goddamit tongue

9 Likes

Re: My Female Boss Told Me To Strip Unclad In Front Of Her by Gidex4u(m): 10:46am On Sep 16, 2017
Are u sure she didn't take a picture of ur dick, so as to use against u in future? You made mention of her playing with phone afterwards.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Female Boss Told Me To Strip Unclad In Front Of Her by Nobody: 10:48am On Sep 16, 2017
OfficialDad:
You are so insane for not fvcking her shocked . 20k to drop towel, means 200k to do the main job. Niggas be dulling since 1440s and sh!t lipsrsealed .

Goddamit tongue
Jeez!
Re: My Female Boss Told Me To Strip Unclad In Front Of Her by Jman06(m): 10:49am On Sep 16, 2017
You have just been set up for a serious blackmail in the nearest future. The lady ain't into you obviously, she would have fuccked you if she was. The whole thing was just a set up, and she took pictures as evidence.

6 Likes

Re: My Female Boss Told Me To Strip Unclad In Front Of Her by Nobody: 10:50am On Sep 16, 2017
princ007:
Jeez!

What? grin
Re: My Female Boss Told Me To Strip Unclad In Front Of Her by WowSweetGuy(m): 10:55am On Sep 16, 2017
Gidex4u:
Are u sure she didn't take a picture of ur dick, so as to use against u in future? You made mention of her playing with phone afterwards.
she wasnt holding her phone then

1 Like

Re: My Female Boss Told Me To Strip Unclad In Front Of Her by WowSweetGuy(m): 10:56am On Sep 16, 2017
Perspectives:
And you are so certain she won't see this?

Either you are not that smart or you are lying
i doubt she is on nairaland...not even on fp
Re: My Female Boss Told Me To Strip Unclad In Front Of Her by WowSweetGuy(m): 10:59am On Sep 16, 2017
Jacktheripper:
Picture or I don't believe it
cheesy
Re: My Female Boss Told Me To Strip Unclad In Front Of Her by WowSweetGuy(m): 11:00am On Sep 16, 2017
sainttwist1:
picture or you are a LIEon............
picture of d bed when she was showering...take this grin

2 Likes

Re: My Female Boss Told Me To Strip Unclad In Front Of Her by WowSweetGuy(m): 11:05am On Sep 16, 2017
Jman06:
You have just been set up for a serious blackmail in the nearest future. The lady ain't into you obviously, she would have fuccked you if she was. The whole thing was just a set up, and she took pictures as evidence.

her phone was on charge then.

1 Like

Re: My Female Boss Told Me To Strip Unclad In Front Of Her by Nobody: 11:07am On Sep 16, 2017
OfficialDad:

What? grin
Nothing much dear.. Just surprise by your comment
Re: My Female Boss Told Me To Strip Unclad In Front Of Her by Nobody: 11:09am On Sep 16, 2017
And you dont think she is on nairaland undecided
Re: My Female Boss Told Me To Strip Unclad In Front Of Her by WowSweetGuy(m): 11:13am On Sep 16, 2017
hinky:
And you dont think she is on nairaland undecided
grin everybody is not on nairaland like most think

3 Likes

Re: My Female Boss Told Me To Strip Unclad In Front Of Her by WowSweetGuy(m): 11:14am On Sep 16, 2017
LifeIsGuhd:

awwh...'sweet guy'..now im blushing like a girl
Re: My Female Boss Told Me To Strip Unclad In Front Of Her by Nobody: 11:14am On Sep 16, 2017
princ007:
Nothing much dear.. Just surprise by your comment

Okay. How re u?
Re: My Female Boss Told Me To Strip Unclad In Front Of Her by Nobody: 11:34am On Sep 16, 2017
OfficialDad:

Okay. How re u?
I'm fine dear.. And you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pictures!!! See The 8 Types Of Nipples In Women / Ladies: Must A Guy Be Like This Before You Accept Dating Him.(photo) / Tall But Ugly Face Or Short But Pretty Face???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.