Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,728 members, 7,816,994 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

Instead Of Sending Soldiers, Meet With Kanu – Obasanjo Advice Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Instead Of Sending Soldiers, Meet With Kanu – Obasanjo Advice Buhari (314 Views)

Killings In Nigeria: Fulani Group Asks Buhari To Listen To Obasanjo’s Advice / "Buhari Does Not Need Obasanjo’s Advice" - Dr. Victor Oye, APGA Chairman / Biafra: Presidency Responds To Obasanjo's Call On Buhari To Meet With Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Instead Of Sending Soldiers, Meet With Kanu – Obasanjo Advice Buhari by justokmusic: 9:46am On Sep 16, 2017
Former President of Nigeria, Olusegun Obasanjo has given a situation changing advise to President Muhammadu Buhari, telling him to meet with the Leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, Nnamdi kanu, instead of deployment of soldiers to the South-East.

Obasanjo said this during an interview with Newsweek Magazine, not mind that Kanu in the past called him an “evil man.”

The former President said, “I don’t see anything wrong with Buhari meeting with Kanu. I would not object to that; if anything, I would encourage it.

“I would want to meet Kanu myself and talk to people like him, people of his age, (and ask) ‘What are your worries?’ Not only from the South-East but from all parts of Nigeria...... Read Full details here>>>http://newsafriq.com/2017/09/meet-kanu-obasanjo-advice-buhari/
Re: Instead Of Sending Soldiers, Meet With Kanu – Obasanjo Advice Buhari by commyhot: 10:10am On Sep 16, 2017
Hmmm

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Arrives New York For UN General Assembly / MUST WATCH: Video Of Pres. Buhari's Full Speech At UN General Meeting / Ajimobi Is Making Oyo The Food Basket Of Southwest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.