Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,313 members, 7,846,387 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

The Kind Of Girls You Should Run From - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Kind Of Girls You Should Run From (1869 Views)

Run From These 7 Deadly Sins, In Fact Flee / 6 Ways To Identify Girls You Should Never Get Married To / 6 Reasons Nigerian Men Run From Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Kind Of Girls You Should Run From by Nobody: 10:04am On Sep 16, 2017
tony: hello new friend

Amaka: hi

Tony: how are you doing?

Amaka: k

Tony: so what will you like us to discuss? Politics, sports, music or what?

Amaka: anyone

Tony: okay. I guess you are ibo. What's your take on biafra?

Amaka: k

Tony: does that mean you support them?

Amaka: what?

Tony: gosh.. Why are your responses monosyllabic? Are you busy?

Amaka: maybe
Re: The Kind Of Girls You Should Run From by nogoodadvice(m): 10:11am On Sep 16, 2017
And d useless ones dat reply LOL to all chats
Re: The Kind Of Girls You Should Run From by Nobody: 10:27am On Sep 16, 2017
nogoodadvice:
And d useless ones dat reply LOL to all chats
as in eh... 'block' button fall on them!
Re: The Kind Of Girls You Should Run From by tosyne2much(m): 10:46am On Sep 16, 2017
Ladies who reply that way are usually academically poor. Go and make your research

2 Likes

Re: The Kind Of Girls You Should Run From by torres89: 11:24am On Sep 16, 2017
tosyne2much:
Ladies who reply that way are usually academically poor. Go and make your research

jeez

thats highly subjective
Re: The Kind Of Girls You Should Run From by Nobody: 11:27am On Sep 16, 2017
tosyne2much:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5909601_541812520170529202728_jpeg_jpeg027e0f4880aa90543f6b62ad0322d2c3
Re: The Kind Of Girls You Should Run From by toastedbread: 12:11pm On Sep 16, 2017
:S

Re: The Kind Of Girls You Should Run From by Nobody: 3:55pm On Sep 16, 2017
Re: The Kind Of Girls You Should Run From by Nobody: 8:19pm On Sep 16, 2017
toastedbread:
:S
your head dey there. It's better they just say they don't wanna talk
Re: The Kind Of Girls You Should Run From by brainhack(m): 10:32pm On Sep 16, 2017
tosyne2much:

Gbam! I thought i was the only having this thought. So i shrugged it off as a personal bias.

Personal bias or not, I agree with you 100%.
Re: The Kind Of Girls You Should Run From by brainhack(m): 10:33pm On Sep 16, 2017
It stems from inability to make intelligent conversations.
Re: The Kind Of Girls You Should Run From by tosyne2much(m): 10:36pm On Sep 16, 2017
brainhack:

Gbam! I thought i was the only having this thought. So i shrugged it off as a personal bias.

Personal bias or not, I agree with you 100%.
Na so bro
Re: The Kind Of Girls You Should Run From by Jodha(f): 11:25pm On Sep 16, 2017
So chats is now one of a criteria....to dating a lass..nairaland ogas i hail una..infact i raise nyansh....
Re: The Kind Of Girls You Should Run From by Neimar: 11:41pm On Sep 16, 2017
Jodha:
So chats is now one of a criteria....to dating a lass..nairaland ogas i hail una..infact i raise nyansh....

u raise yansh for easy doggy penetration?
Re: The Kind Of Girls You Should Run From by Jodha(f): 11:57pm On Sep 16, 2017
Neimar:

u raise yansh for easy doggy penetration?

Looolzzz...tfu bro ....

I jus dey hail una....
Re: The Kind Of Girls You Should Run From by Nobody: 12:01am On Sep 17, 2017
Jodha:

In a way, you can judge one's intelligence and exposure from it. Monosyllabic either tells me she's busy or has an empty upstairs
Re: The Kind Of Girls You Should Run From by Jodha(f): 12:10am On Sep 17, 2017
pcguru1:

In a way, you can judge one's intelligence and exposure from it. Monosyllabic either tells me she's busy or has an empty upstairs

But that shouldnt be a yardstick to determine whether yhull..date a lass or not...

Not everybody loves to chat ...
Re: The Kind Of Girls You Should Run From by Nobody: 10:11am On Sep 17, 2017
Jodha:

But that shouldnt be a yardstick to determine whether yhull..date a lass or not...

Not everybody loves to chat ...

It easier to say I don't like chatting than monosyllabics
Re: The Kind Of Girls You Should Run From by Jodha(f): 10:23am On Sep 17, 2017
pcguru1:

It easier to say I don't like chatting than monosyllabics

Lol....yhure right..

But not everyone reasons the way yhu do....
Re: The Kind Of Girls You Should Run From by Safiaa(f): 10:28am On Sep 17, 2017
tosyne2much:
It has nothing to do with being academically poor. If a person doesn't want to entertain you, they won't. Some people are not good at interacting or texting people. Not a big fan of texting prefer phone calls or face discussions.
Re: The Kind Of Girls You Should Run From by Nobody: 10:33am On Sep 17, 2017
Jodha:

Lol....yhure right..

But not everyone reasons the way yhu do....

so do you like chatting wink ?
Re: The Kind Of Girls You Should Run From by Jodha(f): 10:43am On Sep 17, 2017
pcguru1:

so do you like chatting wink ?

What do yhu think..?
Re: The Kind Of Girls You Should Run From by Nobody: 10:53am On Sep 17, 2017
Jodha:

What do yhu think..?

Not much
Re: The Kind Of Girls You Should Run From by PatriotTemidayo: 11:40am On Sep 17, 2017
Una get time to chat such ass-hole of a girl.

Isn't that sign enough that she has not grown yet, even if she's 30 years of age?
Re: The Kind Of Girls You Should Run From by shomb: 12:15pm On Sep 17, 2017
New stocks are available you want to buy or sell?look no further ! If you are thinking of starting Fruits and Vegetable business or want to start buying and selling of Veggies
Blueberry
Strawberries
Blackberry​
Raspberry
Apples
Grapes
Plum
Mandarins
Peach
Kumquat
Nectarine
Lettuce ice
Rosemary
Broccoli
Asparagus
Orange
Plantain
Sour sop
Lemon
Honey dew
And many others. Call and Send message or Place your orders now.
Telephone:
09022806566 , 08021224320 .
Email : brenamesda@gmail.com

FOR ALL YOUR QUALITY SUPPLY ON VARIETIES OF LOCAL AND INTERNATIONAL CASHCROPS, FRUITS, VEGETABLES, FOODSTUFFS, at small and large quantities we are ready and available. Please contact Uclyn Lynda.

The lists of Fresh organic agricultural fruits and vegetables, the produce are numerous the likes of Watermelon, Cucumber, Carrot, Apples, Pawpaw, beets, Egg plant, Pineapple, Melon, honey dew,tomatoes, Blackberries, Strawberries, peppers, Kiwi, seeded grapes, onions, Kiwi ,yams, potatoes, turkey, chicken, mint leafs, lettuce, celery ,parsley, cilantro, spinach, Rosemary, oregano ,goats, also different varieties of Fresh fruits which includes lemon & much more for your delight.
Uclyn Fresh Fruits,Vegetables,Smoothies and Juice.We are keen to promote and guarantee quality healthy living lifestyle and incorporate healthy fruits and vegetables in our everyday meal as they play an important part of a healthy diet.
Re: The Kind Of Girls You Should Run From by Nobody: 2:38am On Sep 18, 2017
Jodha:
are you a doggy fan? smiley

(1) (Reply)

Cool Memes For You To Think Over / My Ex Girlfriend Is Happily Getting Married.help!! / This Lady Is On Twitter Ranting After Her Mom Used Her Love Machine Without Washing It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.