Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,786 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:26 PM

Osinbajo, Ministers At The Inauguration Of Presidential Council On SDGs - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo, Ministers At The Inauguration Of Presidential Council On SDGs (12011 Views)

2019 Budget: Osinbajo, Ministers, Presidential Aides Arrive ‎national Assembly / Osinbajo, Ministers To Ride On Lagos-ibadan Train Next Month / CONASSLA Gives Buhari, Osinbajo, Ministers 7 Days To Reveal Their Running Costs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osinbajo, Ministers At The Inauguration Of Presidential Council On SDGs by metronaija2: 11:01am On Sep 16, 2017
Vice President, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo and ministers pictured at Inauguration of the Presidential Council on SDGs in the Office of the Vice President. See photos below

http://www.metronaija.com/2017/09/photos-osinbajo-and-ministers-at.html

Re: Osinbajo, Ministers At The Inauguration Of Presidential Council On SDGs by Homeboiy: 11:02am On Sep 16, 2017
ok
Re: Osinbajo, Ministers At The Inauguration Of Presidential Council On SDGs by NwaAmaikpe: 12:08pm On Sep 16, 2017
shocked

Place your hand on your chest and say after me.

"Osinbanjo is a fake pastor, a disgrace to Christianity".

With that said, let me explain the premise of that declaration.

-No true christian can be actively involved in Nigerian Politics because Naija politics thrives on social and moral compromise.

-A true pastor will not stay mute and work in accordance with a tyrannical Boss like Buhari who is addicted to the Islamization of Nigeria.

17 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Osinbajo, Ministers At The Inauguration Of Presidential Council On SDGs by nairavsdollars(f): 12:08pm On Sep 16, 2017
Osinbajo sorry ooo, Sai baba don scatter everything again come run away. God will give u the wisdom to navigate us through this trying times IJN

Is that not Joke, Tinubu's girlfriend?

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo, Ministers At The Inauguration Of Presidential Council On SDGs by Teewhy2: 12:09pm On Sep 16, 2017
Good one, just hope all the policies and pictures will be able to move Nigeria forward.
Re: Osinbajo, Ministers At The Inauguration Of Presidential Council On SDGs by Benjom(m): 12:09pm On Sep 16, 2017
... still on our economy 'palava' undecided

Re: Osinbajo, Ministers At The Inauguration Of Presidential Council On SDGs by maximunimpact(m): 12:09pm On Sep 16, 2017
Minister
Re: Osinbajo, Ministers At The Inauguration Of Presidential Council On SDGs by silasweb(m): 12:10pm On Sep 16, 2017
This is very cool
Re: Osinbajo, Ministers At The Inauguration Of Presidential Council On SDGs by MasterKim: 12:10pm On Sep 16, 2017
I'll comment later.
I'm in a meeting with president kanu and president trump.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo, Ministers At The Inauguration Of Presidential Council On SDGs by abbaapple: 12:11pm On Sep 16, 2017
Does dat mean no representative for today's POP in NDA angry
Re: Osinbajo, Ministers At The Inauguration Of Presidential Council On SDGs by emeijeh(m): 12:11pm On Sep 16, 2017
MDGs 2015

SDGs 2030

I wonder what they will say in 2031........YDGs?

[img]http:///media/12-24-2016/E1c7QP.gif[/img]

NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Your season 2 ban is loading very seriously.

6 Likes

Re: Osinbajo, Ministers At The Inauguration Of Presidential Council On SDGs by Nobody: 12:11pm On Sep 16, 2017
There is not goal that is sustainable in Nigeria.
Re: Osinbajo, Ministers At The Inauguration Of Presidential Council On SDGs by Achuwa1(m): 12:11pm On Sep 16, 2017
APC is a nightmare to Nigerians.
Biafra has come to stay.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo, Ministers At The Inauguration Of Presidential Council On SDGs by olamil34(m): 12:11pm On Sep 16, 2017
short man devil grin
Re: Osinbajo, Ministers At The Inauguration Of Presidential Council On SDGs by magoo10(m): 12:11pm On Sep 16, 2017
from millennium devt goals to sustainable devt goals uptil today nothing reasonable on ground.

Are these leaders that daft

the status quo cannot be sustained.,the people must stand up against political deceits and tyranny.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo, Ministers At The Inauguration Of Presidential Council On SDGs by edo3(m): 12:12pm On Sep 16, 2017
silasweb:
This is very cool
Cool as in?
Re: Osinbajo, Ministers At The Inauguration Of Presidential Council On SDGs by oshe11: 12:13pm On Sep 16, 2017
osusu dn old finish ooo
Re: Osinbajo, Ministers At The Inauguration Of Presidential Council On SDGs by Sleyanya1(m): 12:14pm On Sep 16, 2017
[left][/left] wink
Re: Osinbajo, Ministers At The Inauguration Of Presidential Council On SDGs by Mechette(m): 12:14pm On Sep 16, 2017
and i ask....wer dos yorubas blongs to.today they inlove wit ibos,tomorow na awusa.what do u yorubas want.they ar ntin but a BAT
Re: Osinbajo, Ministers At The Inauguration Of Presidential Council On SDGs by oshe11: 12:15pm On Sep 16, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

If ban no dey chamge us I WONDER WHY MODS DEY WASTE DIA TIMEgrin
Re: Osinbajo, Ministers At The Inauguration Of Presidential Council On SDGs by wisenewgem(m): 12:15pm On Sep 16, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Where have you been all these while.
Welcome back, I missed your comments.
What's your take on the recent attack by the military on IPOB supporters.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo, Ministers At The Inauguration Of Presidential Council On SDGs by cytell56: 12:16pm On Sep 16, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Mumu IPOB, you don turn yourself to God for you to know who is real or not. To you Nnamdi Kanu must be your messiah then!!

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo, Ministers At The Inauguration Of Presidential Council On SDGs by lelvin(m): 12:16pm On Sep 16, 2017
Okay

Re: Osinbajo, Ministers At The Inauguration Of Presidential Council On SDGs by Alariwo2: 12:17pm On Sep 16, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Someday you'll look back and see how wasted your years are.

Your likes have come and gone.. where are they today.
Just like one sterile old witch that wasted her youthful years here forming strict mod while all her mates got married and raised kids.

We'll see how long you last.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo, Ministers At The Inauguration Of Presidential Council On SDGs by Alexrayz(m): 12:18pm On Sep 16, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

-No true christian can be actively involved in Nigerian Politics because Naija politics thrives on social and moral compromise.

-A true pastor will not stay mute and work in accordance with a tyrannical Boss like Buhari who is addicted to the Islamization of Nigeria.

And u will make haven for judging abi please Bleep you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo, Ministers At The Inauguration Of Presidential Council On SDGs by wisenewgem(m): 12:18pm On Sep 16, 2017
cytell56:

Mumu IPOB, you don turn yourself to God for you to know who is real or not. To you Nnamdi Kanu must be your messiah then!!

Are you sure you can fight NWAAMAIKPE

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo, Ministers At The Inauguration Of Presidential Council On SDGs by oshe11: 12:20pm On Sep 16, 2017
Alariwo2:

Someday you'll look back and see how wasted your years are.

Your likes have come and gone.. where are they today.
Just like one sterile old witch that wasted her youthful years here forming strict mod while all her mates got married and raised kids.

We'll see how long you last.
wu ba datii grin
Re: Osinbajo, Ministers At The Inauguration Of Presidential Council On SDGs by vibratingpenis: 12:21pm On Sep 16, 2017
y
Re: Osinbajo, Ministers At The Inauguration Of Presidential Council On SDGs by obailala(m): 12:25pm On Sep 16, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Bla bla bla... nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo, Ministers At The Inauguration Of Presidential Council On SDGs by abbaapple: 12:28pm On Sep 16, 2017
[s][/s]
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

[s][/s]

Mumu

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

You’re Not Elected To Complain Of Ex-leaders, CAN Tells Buhari / I Apologize For The Civil War / Does Nigerian Public Service Salary Structure not Encourage Corruption?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.