Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,828 members, 7,820,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

Osinbajo, Ministers At The Inauguration Of Presidential Council On SDGs - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo, Ministers At The Inauguration Of Presidential Council On SDGs (12020 Views)

2019 Budget: Osinbajo, Ministers, Presidential Aides Arrive ‎national Assembly / Osinbajo, Ministers To Ride On Lagos-ibadan Train Next Month / CONASSLA Gives Buhari, Osinbajo, Ministers 7 Days To Reveal Their Running Costs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo, Ministers At The Inauguration Of Presidential Council On SDGs by Haye20: 12:30pm On Sep 16, 2017
Of
Re: Osinbajo, Ministers At The Inauguration Of Presidential Council On SDGs by Hardeysolution(m): 12:34pm On Sep 16, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Place your hand on your chest and say after me.

"Osinbanjo is a fake pastor, a disgrace to Christianity".

With that said, let me explain the premise of that declaration.

-No true christian can be actively involved in Nigerian Politics because Naija politics thrives on social and moral compromise.

-A true pastor will not stay mute and work in accordance with a tyrannical Boss like Buhari who is addicted to the Islamization of Nigeria.
ode. Mere and total fool! I won't be afraid to call u a fool because that's what you are. So Christians shouldn't go into politics because politics means devil's family? You think you've spoken like this o.. ..
Re: Osinbajo, Ministers At The Inauguration Of Presidential Council On SDGs by Bigsteveg(m): 12:36pm On Sep 16, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

-No true christian can be actively involved in Nigerian Politics because Naija politics thrives on social and moral compromise.

-A true pastor will not stay mute and work in accordance with a tyrannical Boss like Buhari who is addicted to the Islamization of Nigeria.
When Christians fold hands and watch, we get ruled by unbelivers. And you have to cope with whatever laws they make. He's the vice president, he may not have much influence. But with the little he has done he deserve to be praise. But I don't blame you, our youths these days have no morals again, they think less of themselves. You have lost your priority for your life because you speak like a fool.
The Muslims ruling are right but the Christians are fake and are hell bound? How old are u?
If you are a Christian, you should know the bilble said "Judge not" for what you have just done, you are hell bound except you retrace your steps.
I wish you peace
Re: Osinbajo, Ministers At The Inauguration Of Presidential Council On SDGs by michoim(m): 1:04pm On Sep 16, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

You are deluded! And you need the most urgent psychiatric attention. The basis on which you make your judgements are most pitiable.
Re: Osinbajo, Ministers At The Inauguration Of Presidential Council On SDGs by Nobody: 1:07pm On Sep 16, 2017
ojo443:
See my account balance is working for all mtn sim

419ners. Una just dey tabon for the write up in the site, something MTN can never do.

"Your line can be block......"

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo, Ministers At The Inauguration Of Presidential Council On SDGs by burkingx(f): 1:40pm On Sep 16, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

1 Share

Re: Osinbajo, Ministers At The Inauguration Of Presidential Council On SDGs by victorDanladi: 1:49pm On Sep 16, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

hmmm....igbo Christian spotted

carrying out her/his supreme leader ordergrin

Re: Osinbajo, Ministers At The Inauguration Of Presidential Council On SDGs by Olalekanharoon(m): 2:05pm On Sep 16, 2017
[quote author=NwaAmaikpe post=60516569] shocked

place ur hand on ur chest and say after all other Nairalanders.... YOU ARE AN UNPATRIOTIC CUNT
so,,,does ur faith teaches u to call ur leader a disgrace and Tyrant??
Wait sef,,,shey u be God ni abi who ar u 2 say sm1 is fake in respect 2 his faith??
Re: Osinbajo, Ministers At The Inauguration Of Presidential Council On SDGs by wildchild02: 3:48pm On Sep 16, 2017
Nice move my VP

Check my signature to order your football jerseys and get FREE CUSTOMIZATION, YES you heard me right FREE CUSTOMIZATION
Re: Osinbajo, Ministers At The Inauguration Of Presidential Council On SDGs by ojobekehinde: 4:29pm On Sep 16, 2017
Personally,i don't bliv osinbajo is a pastor.ask me why?Ask osinbajo weather he is contented with killing of ipob or not.If he said yes,then he's hire killer but if he says no,see him as betrayer of gov. in power.if he try to stay inbetween,he is nothing dan to call JUDAS.So ask him?
Re: Osinbajo, Ministers At The Inauguration Of Presidential Council On SDGs by CioAngels(f): 7:46pm On Sep 16, 2017
Mechette:
and i ask....wer dos yorubas blongs to.today they inlove wit ibos,tomorow na awusa.what do u yorubas want.they ar ntin but a BAT
You want them to flaunt what they are doing after they have made their positions clear. They are not boys like kanu whose youthful exuberance mislead him.
Re: Osinbajo, Ministers At The Inauguration Of Presidential Council On SDGs by marv1: 8:31pm On Sep 16, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Sorry. It seems you are frustrated. Islamized Nigeria. ?
Sorry.
Tell us another story. Next please

(1) (2) (Reply)

Orji Kalu: My Visit To Nnamdi Kanu Misinterpreted By His Lawyer / How Do We Eradicate Cultism In Nigeria? / BRT Commences E-ticketing Tomorrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.