Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,443 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:39 AM

Harsh Words To Nigerians On The Labeling Of IPOB A Terrorrist Organization - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Harsh Words To Nigerians On The Labeling Of IPOB A Terrorrist Organization (620 Views)

Ali Ndume Speaks On Release Of Terrorrist While The Victims Are Still In Camps / CP Okon Dismisses Kanu’s Threat On Family. Vows To Go On With Arrest Of IPOB / 2019 Election: Buhari Vows Harsh Verdict For Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Harsh Words To Nigerians On The Labeling Of IPOB A Terrorrist Organization by devindevin2000: 11:31am On Sep 16, 2017
Harsh Words To Nigerians On The Labeling of IPOB A Terrorist Organization. You sit back and relax on the labeling of IPOB a "Terrorist Organization," a freedom fighting organization, better said a "nation" that has never killed a fly let alone a human to be labeled a "Terrorist Organization" while Fulani Herdsmen murderers who illegally bear arms and killed thousands of Nigerians are untouched let alone labeled as such. Why are we Nigerians so comfortable with evil? The same Nigerians will come up here to whine and complain why is this country not moving forward? Why should it? When you allow evil to permeate our annals of our democratic system. Where is our conscience? Where is our sense of decency as a people? How long can we continue like this as "country men and women"? I don't know what is wrong with us as people...something is congenitally wrong with us as people.
Re: Harsh Words To Nigerians On The Labeling Of IPOB A Terrorrist Organization by fergie001: 11:32am On Sep 16, 2017
Re: Harsh Words To Nigerians On The Labeling Of IPOB A Terrorrist Organization by shukuokukobambi: 11:34am On Sep 16, 2017
devindevin2000:
Harsh Words To Nigerians On The Labeling of IPOB A Terrorist Organization. You sit back and relax on the labeling of IPOB a "Terrorist Organization," a freedom fighting organization, better said a "nation" that has never killed a fly let alone a human to be labeled a "Terrorist Organization" while Fulani Herdsmen murderers who illegally bear arms and killed thousands of Nigerians are untouched let alone labeled as such. Why are we Nigerians so comfortable with evil? The same Nigerians will come up here to whine and complain why is this country not moving forward? Why should it? When you allow evil to permeate our annals of our democratic system. Where is our conscience? Where is our sense of decency as a people? How long can we continue like this as "country men and women"? I don't know what is wrong with us as people...something is congenitally wrong with us as people.

Are you trying to cry? have you run out of pictures? Stick to your calling which is posting pictures of me and my tribal marks all over jare angry

Stop pretending to be intellectually endowed. You come across as a sick joke!! cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Harsh Words To Nigerians On The Labeling Of IPOB A Terrorrist Organization by Nobody: 11:35am On Sep 16, 2017
Don't waste your time on dumb, hypnotized Nigerians...most of them cannot reason.
Re: Harsh Words To Nigerians On The Labeling Of IPOB A Terrorrist Organization by devindevin2000: 11:40am On Sep 16, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

Are you trying to cry? have you run out of pictures? Stick to your calling which is posting pictures of me and my tribal marks all over jare angry

Stop pretending to be intellectually endowed. You come across as a sick joke!! cheesy

How does one pretend to be intellectually "endowed"? It's either you are or you are not. It's because of nuisance of your insignificant cotorie that prevents me from debating intellectually on Nairaland. I see to reason to...would only sap my wit.
Re: Harsh Words To Nigerians On The Labeling Of IPOB A Terrorrist Organization by shukuokukobambi: 11:45am On Sep 16, 2017
devindevin2000:

How does one pretend to be intellectually "endowed"? It's either you are or you are not. It's because of nuisance of your insignificant cotorie that prevents me from debating intellectually on Nairaland. I see to reason to...would only sap my wit.

Your dumbness is so glaring. What exactly don't you understand there? cheesy

It's no wonder you're only notorious for posting pictures. Pls stick to your calling or have you suddenly lost the will and strength to continue? We've all accepted you for the nuisance value that you're. Every society needs a figure to poke fun at cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Harsh Words To Nigerians On The Labeling Of IPOB A Terrorrist Organization by willibounce1(m): 12:29pm On Sep 16, 2017
devindevin2000:

wa! wa! wa! wa! blah! blah ! balderdash! Stop crying...we warned you.

3 Likes

Re: Harsh Words To Nigerians On The Labeling Of IPOB A Terrorrist Organization by Ballmer: 12:56pm On Sep 16, 2017
devindevin2000:

Idiot continue as how ? I tot you are on your way to grant yourself Biafra. The same Nigerian people you Ipob denigrate, vilify, castigate, abuse n ridiculed chose not to listen to your cry. Ipob should go and dance with the python , use BSS n Ipob army etc and stop seeking the sympathy of those you ridiculed. No victim cry I beg.

1 Like

Re: Harsh Words To Nigerians On The Labeling Of IPOB A Terrorrist Organization by Yyeske(m): 1:11pm On Sep 16, 2017
IPOB is a terrorist group

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Today's The Daily Times Newspaper Headlines [20 September, 2017]. / Biafra: Soyinka Warns Buhari, Nigerian Army Over Operation Python Dance / Igbo Don’t Deserve What They Are Demanding From Buhari – Idahosa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.