Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,931 members, 7,952,748 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:59 PM

EU Condemn And Caution Nigerian Military, Rejects Ipob As A Terror Group - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EU Condemn And Caution Nigerian Military, Rejects Ipob As A Terror Group (1669 Views)

CAMA: Niger Delta Youths Condemn And Reject Amended Act / Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To The Declaration Of Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB As Terrorists / Nigerian Military Declares IPOB As A "Militant Terrorist Organisation" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

EU Condemn And Caution Nigerian Military, Rejects Ipob As A Terror Group by AK481(m): 1:38am On Sep 17, 2017
Following the brutal and inhuman video of the Nigerian army against the invasion, terrorism, and killings of IPOB members, which has been going viral over the internet.
The president of the EU commission Mr Jean-Claude Junker has openly made a serious touching statement as well as warning the Nigerian security personnel against their ill hearted and unprofessionalism in handling democratic issues and the rights of the people.

Junker directed a serious caution towards the Nigerian Military chiefs stating that they must employ every democratic tenet in handling issues that concerns disgruntle and agitations.

“It is the people’s right to agitate and make a request from their government, self-determination is a right enshrined in the United Nation Charta.
"The people of BIAFRA have every right to request for a referendum, they have been in this struggle for a while now they have never killed or shot a bullet instead they are the victims of attacks and murder.
"The entire EU hereby condemn the brutal attack on IPOB members and leadership under the pretentious disguise of a military exercise (Operation Python Dance) Nigerian military is warned to adopt democratic tenets in handling citizens.
"The EU will not sit and watch things go undemocratic in the largest economy of the West African region".

Furthermore, Mr Junker has promised to raise the issues concerning the people’s request for a REFERENDUM among the caucus of the EU.

He further stated that the Biafra request for A referendum is no different from that of the Catalonians and the Britain.

Nigeria government must rise above insubordination and handle issues with every tenet of maturity and democracy.

http://authorityngr.com/2017/09/EU-Condemn-And-Caution-Nigerian-Military-Rejects-The-Declaration-of-IPOB-As-A-Terrorist-Organization/

Afam4eva, billyonaire come see o

10 Likes

Re: EU Condemn And Caution Nigerian Military, Rejects Ipob As A Terror Group by AK481(m): 1:41am On Sep 17, 2017
We can now have a sea port and a sea canal to massive exportation and importation,from there economy will kick off.

I m beginning to miss Kunle,Taiye,Mohammed,ahmodu,even Buhari sef.

Lalasticala take a look.

IamLEGEND1, NwaAmaikpe, SegunAdewole, TheLoneCitizen Truckpusher PapaBrowne Afam4eva Billyonaire DDeliverer naptu2, TonyeBarcanista chino11 ZUBY77 MadCow1, senbonzakurakageyoshi GARRIx7 MaziOmenuko, Biafrarep MissEZe

2 Likes

Re: EU Condemn And Caution Nigerian Military, Rejects Ipob As A Terror Group by bamite(m): 1:43am On Sep 17, 2017
Ipob still on the propaganda matter. Una neva tire grin

8 Likes

Re: EU Condemn And Caution Nigerian Military, Rejects Ipob As A Terror Group by DozieInc(m): 1:44am On Sep 17, 2017
Ok o
Re: EU Condemn And Caution Nigerian Military, Rejects Ipob As A Terror Group by ZUBY77(m): 1:44am On Sep 17, 2017
I see.
The actions of the army are expected to raise these Kinds of issues from international communities.
But I still prefer a restructured Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: EU Condemn And Caution Nigerian Military, Rejects Ipob As A Terror Group by olukaygold(m): 1:47am On Sep 17, 2017
there is God oooo,October 1 is on ipob mind ooo
Re: EU Condemn And Caution Nigerian Military, Rejects Ipob As A Terror Group by unofficialbadch(m): 1:48am On Sep 17, 2017
Make dem hold am for there o! angry
Re: EU Condemn And Caution Nigerian Military, Rejects Ipob As A Terror Group by LuckyLadolce(m): 1:49am On Sep 17, 2017
OK
Re: EU Condemn And Caution Nigerian Military, Rejects Ipob As A Terror Group by AK481(m): 1:50am On Sep 17, 2017
unofficialbadch:
Make dem hold am for there o! angry
U still want kill them?
The one wey una kill never do?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EU Condemn And Caution Nigerian Military, Rejects Ipob As A Terror Group by HiddenShadow: 1:52am On Sep 17, 2017
Although I shouldn't say this because of our enemies but I am certain they won't still understand

I will reveal this angle I just tumbled on which most people don't look at

What if Kanu has baited the brainless Buhari to send in an occupation force that is oppressive so that with time, peoples hate for them will force many people to swell the ranks and files of IPOB.?

What do you think people will do when Buhari's next appointments sideline the East again.?

Don't you think people will become more sympathetic to IPOB.?

Why will he say he has weapons but on the D-Day his supporters don't even have a Dane gun.?

Even me a Biafran has been thinking deep about this.

One thing I have thought deep about is, how will One Nigerian Igbos like Amarabae Pazienza nwaanambra1 etc view IPOB once Buhari continues to sideline the Igbos in federal appointments and infrastructures

The next marginalization policy of Buhari will only further convince the Igbos that Kanu & IPOB are right

Think things through

Are you sure that Kanu is not playing a mind game with Buhari

Are you sure Kanu is not making Buhari reveal his demonic personality

Are you sure Kanu has not sacrificed some puns in order to bait Buhari to expose his King for Kanu to checkmate him

Kanu said, I will bait them until they start the war

To me, Kanu is a strategist who has successfully baited Buhari

In the coming weeks to come, every Buhari's nepotism and ethnic appointments will further swell the ranks and files of IPOB.

Kanu is a very intelligent person whose moves can only be decoded by an equally intelligent person.

Kanu has baited Buhari

I am sure of this

Study Kanu's tactics and you will see that he doesn't hesitate in sacrificing anyone to achieve Biafra

Those arrested with him are still in Kuje

He said he doesn't mind sacrificing his only child

Don't you think such a person can sacrifice even his fanatical supporters to achieve Biafra

I believe he baited Buhari to send in a repressive military

You know from history that people always rise against a repressive military

Example, in Owerri, the repressive military drove away traders increasing the resentment against Nigeria and increasing the sympathy towards Biafra

For every of Buhari's nepotism and ethnic bias action against Biafrans in federal appointments and infrastructures, the ranks and files of IPOB will keep increasing

Kanu's tactics will be studied for years to come.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EU Condemn And Caution Nigerian Military, Rejects Ipob As A Terror Group by unofficialbadch(m): 1:53am On Sep 17, 2017
I laff grin grin grin
Re: EU Condemn And Caution Nigerian Military, Rejects Ipob As A Terror Group by AK481(m): 1:54am On Sep 17, 2017
Na this line naim sweet me pass

"Furthermore, Mr Junker has promised to raise the issues concerning the people’s request for a REFERENDUM among the caucus of the EU.

He further stated that the Biafra request for A referendum is no different from that of the Catalonians and the Britain. "

No sensible person will see this killings of the Nigerian army especially that poto poto one and not sympathize.

Story story:

A neighbor insulted a man and the man killed the neighbor,if dem go court nobody go remember say the first man insulted the killer.

Kanu insulted Buhari and Nigerians,he was wrong but the retaliation was sooo much.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: EU Condemn And Caution Nigerian Military, Rejects Ipob As A Terror Group by Throwback: 1:55am On Sep 17, 2017
IPOB succeeded in destroying the Igbo intellect.

Infact, I heard the President of the EU commission delivered his statement in Igbo, and even quoted some Igbo proverbs.

He also warned Buhari that if he doesn't soft pedal, the EU will ban Buhari from visiting the SouthEast of Nigeria.

6 Likes

Re: EU Condemn And Caution Nigerian Military, Rejects Ipob As A Terror Group by unofficialbadch(m): 1:57am On Sep 17, 2017
AK481:
U still want kill them? The one wey una kill never do?
You and who? u
Re: EU Condemn And Caution Nigerian Military, Rejects Ipob As A Terror Group by Throwback: 2:01am On Sep 17, 2017
HiddenShadow:
Although I shouldn't say this because of our enemies but I am certain they won't still understand

What if Kanu has baited the brainless Buhari to send in an occupation force that is oppressive so that with time, peoples hate for them will force many people to swell the ranks and files of IPOB.?

What do you think people will do when Buhari's next appointments sideline the East again.?

Why will he say he has weapons but on the D-Day his supporters don't even have a Dane gun.?

One thing I have thought deep about is, how will One Nigerian Igbos like Amarabae Pazienza nwaanambra1 etc view IPOB once Buhari continues to sideline the Igbos in federal appointments and infrastructures

The next marginalization policy of Buhari will only further convince the Igbos that Kanu & IPOB are right

Think things through

Are you sure Kanu has not sacrificed some puns in order to bait Buhari to expose his King for Kanu to checkmate him

In the coming weeks to come, every Buhari's nepotism and ethnic appointments will further swell the ranks and files of IPOB.

Kanu is a very intelligent person whose moves can only be decoded by an equally intelligent person.

Kanu has baited Buhari

I am sure of this

Study Kanu's tactics and you will see that he doesn't hesitate in sacrificing anyone to achieve Biafra

Don't you think such a person can sacrifice even his fanatical supporters to achieve Biafra

Example, in Owerri, the repressive military drove away traders increasing the resentment against Nigeria and increasing the sympathy towards Biafra

For every of Buhari's nepotism and ethnic bias action against Biafrans in federal appointments and infrastructures, the ranks and files of IPOB will keep increasing

It is no news that Kanu intends to sacrifice as many Igbo lives as possible to get foreign attention, as long as it is not his own life or that of his family.

What do you think was the intention of the hate speeches against the North and the South West? It was to bait a pogrom against his own people, just so that a spoilt brat can achieve his personal ambition whatever the cost or the consequences.

And it is for this reason I insist that a time will come when the very IPOB supporters he parades would ask for the head of their own leader.

Kanu is the affliction wrought on the Igbos.

Why you are excited about an aimless misery brought upon you by a mad man who is ready to sacrifice others but fled from home for his own safety, is what psychologists need to study.

5 Likes

Re: EU Condemn And Caution Nigerian Military, Rejects Ipob As A Terror Group by HiddenShadow: 2:01am On Sep 17, 2017
AK481:
Na this line naim sweet me pass

"Furthermore, Mr Junker has promised to raise the issues concerning the people’s request for a REFERENDUM among the caucus of the EU.

He further stated that the Biafra request for A referendum is no different from that of the Catalonians and the Britain. "

No sensible person will see this killings of the Nigerian army especially that poto poto one and not sympathize.

Story story:

A neighbor insulted a man and the man killed the neighbor,if dem go court nobody go remember say the first man insulted the killer.

Kanu insulted Buhari and Nigerians,he was wrong but the retaliation was sooo much.

Kanu insulting Buhari was to bait the idiot into showing his blood thirsty hate for Biafrans which definitely will put him in a bad light

Unfortunately for Buhari, he fell for this trap before the UN meeting

You know that during UN meetings, journalists quiz presidents of various nations

Give Buhari a microphone and the next thing he does, is to further expose his stupidity.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EU Condemn And Caution Nigerian Military, Rejects Ipob As A Terror Group by HiddenShadow: 2:03am On Sep 17, 2017
Throwback:
It is no news that Kanu intends to sacrifice as many Igbo lives as possible to get foreign attention, as long as it is not his own life or that of his family.

What do you think was the intention of the hate speeches against the North and the South West? It was to bait a pogrom against his own people, just so that a spoilt brat can achieve his personal ambition whatever the cost or the consequences.

And it is for this reason I insist that a time will come when the very IPOB supporters he parades would ask for the head of their own leader.

Kanu is the affliction wrought on the Igbos.

And you fell for his trap

Jonathan is indeed a wiseman unlike the idiot called Buhari

Buhari just fell for this guy's trap

It just like North Korea baiting US with threat of nuclear weapons but Trump wisely ignoring them in order not to appear as the aggressor

1 Like

Re: EU Condemn And Caution Nigerian Military, Rejects Ipob As A Terror Group by Throwback: 2:09am On Sep 17, 2017
HiddenShadow:

And you fell for his trap

Jonathan is indeed a wiseman unlike the idiot called Buhari

Buhari just fell for this guy's trap

It just like North Korea baiting US with threat of nuclear weapons but Trump wisely ignoring them in order not to appear as the aggressor

Those living in denial like you would still claim that Ojukwu sacrificing 3million Biafrans while keeping his family safe and fed, is also another trap Nigeria fell for.

I repeat, psychologists need to study the Igbo mentality that crystallizes the feeling of denial and the quest for misery and agony.

Yes Buhari fell for the trap, a trap that made IPOB a terrorist group.

We can only continue to cheer those who want to die for Kanu's ambition of trap setting.
Let him set traps with all Igbo lives

2 Likes

Re: EU Condemn And Caution Nigerian Military, Rejects Ipob As A Terror Group by HiddenShadow: 2:14am On Sep 17, 2017
Throwback:

Those living in denial like you would still claim that Ojukwu sacrificing 3million Biafrans while keeping his family safe and fed, is also another trap Nigeria fell for.

I repeat, psychologists need to study the Igbo mentality that crystallizes the feeling of denial and the quest for misery and agony.

Yes Buhari fell for the trap, a trap that made IPOB a terrorist group.

A terrorist group that has not killed any person.?

Imagine this scenario

A journalist ask Buhari, " Sir you declared IPOB a terrorist group, why haven't you done same for Fulani herdsmen attacking farmers.? "

What do you think will be Buhari's response and how do you think the world will look at Buhari.?

Remember when they ask him about his wife complaining about his government

What did he say

She belongs to the other room

Remember how the German Chancellor looked at him.?

Buhari has fallen into Kanu's trap

3 Likes

Re: EU Condemn And Caution Nigerian Military, Rejects Ipob As A Terror Group by BigIyanga: 2:55am On Sep 17, 2017
Throwback:
IPOB succeeded in destroying the Igbo intellect.

Infact, I heard the President of the EU commission delivered his statement in Igbo, and even quoted some Igbo proverbs.

He also warned Buhari that if he doesn't soft pedal, the EU will ban Buhari from visiting the SouthEast of Nigeria.

Stop insulting Igbo leadership and Intelligentsia. How many of those suppported him? By the time you guys are done branding every Igbo person a terroist, BH would be charging application fee for prospective recruits.
Re: EU Condemn And Caution Nigerian Military, Rejects Ipob As A Terror Group by IJOBA2: 3:11am On Sep 17, 2017
MYND44 IS THIS THREAD GONNA MAKE FRONT PAGE
Re: EU Condemn And Caution Nigerian Military, Rejects Ipob As A Terror Group by IJOBA2: 3:15am On Sep 17, 2017
KAYODE OGUNDAMISI AND HIS FELLOW EWEDU MUSLIMS RIGHT NOW

1 Like

Re: EU Condemn And Caution Nigerian Military, Rejects Ipob As A Terror Group by happystep(m): 3:30am On Sep 17, 2017
HiddenShadow:

Think things through

Kanu has baited Buhari

I am sure of this

Thank God he is not the one that went for his bail. His deputies case are still in court
Re: EU Condemn And Caution Nigerian Military, Rejects Ipob As A Terror Group by BudeYahooCom: 3:37am On Sep 17, 2017
Throwback:
[s]IPOB succeeded in destroying the Igbo intellect.

He also warned Buhari that if he doesn't soft pedal, the EU will ban Buhari from visiting the SouthEast of Nigeria. [/s]

This almajeri feels like dying of pain because he knows the new is very true. grin
Re: EU Condemn And Caution Nigerian Military, Rejects Ipob As A Terror Group by obulor6468: 4:02am On Sep 17, 2017
They closed this thread twice yesterday libeling it fake. Why has it resurfaced again?
Re: EU Condemn And Caution Nigerian Military, Rejects Ipob As A Terror Group by Mynd44: 5:30am On Sep 17, 2017
8. Don't post false information on Nairaland

(1)

2019 Election: Wailers Never Learn / Flag Of Nigeria, 1914 - 1960. / DSS Invasion, Plot By PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.