Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,073 members, 7,818,203 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

See What A Nairalander Said About The Operation Python Dance Declaration - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What A Nairalander Said About The Operation Python Dance Declaration (329 Views)

The Big Stones Abia Government Is Using In The 'Operation Zero Portholes' (Photo / IPOB Threat: Count Us Out Of Operation Python Dance, Say South East Governors / Nnamdi Kanu: How I Was Smuggled Out Of Nigeria During Operation Python Dance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What A Nairalander Said About The Operation Python Dance Declaration by Nobody: 1:03pm On Sep 16, 2017
Is not as if am making jest of what is
happening in my fatherland (south east), but
lets the truth be told. He who carry an insect
infected firewood to his house should expect
the visit of lizards. NNAMDI KANU excesses
right from when he was in prison to when he
was released till date need to be pruned, he
keep making speeches that are capable of
trowing this country into another civil war
which is not the right way to go about this, of
which everyone has right to self actualization.
Do u know what it means for an individual to
publicly insult the president of his country and
to threaten a whole country? No one put his
finger into fire without it getting burnt.
UWAZIRIKE the leader of MASSOB never used
this war thirsty approach when he was on the
front burner. Is not as if am against the
actualization of BIAFRA neither am I happy
with the way things are going on in this
Nigeria, I stand for peace and unity, if the
republic of BIAFRA will come reality let it be in
a peaceful way and if we are to remain as one
Nigeria let leave in peace and unity and of
course our politicians are not helping matters
in this country. There are better ways to go
about this without heating the polity, and I think the federal Government should dialog with NNAMDI KANU
This is my take and stand on this. Good afternoon
Re: See What A Nairalander Said About The Operation Python Dance Declaration by WatchinginHD(m): 1:05pm On Sep 16, 2017
You don't dialogue with an enemy

You crush it
Re: See What A Nairalander Said About The Operation Python Dance Declaration by ihimiray(m): 1:12pm On Sep 16, 2017
He should even come outside from where he is hiding..... So we can arrange a meeting with the python and the federal government
Re: See What A Nairalander Said About The Operation Python Dance Declaration by DOUBLEWAHALA: 1:16pm On Sep 16, 2017
bubu threatened the unity of nigeria under goodluck jonathan

what did GEJ did to him?

the only thing goodluck said was "bubu was overthrowned by his boy"

out of 109 seats how many seats do SS and SE get?

your case is dead on arrival in house of assembles
op name one federal present in the whole SE and SS

no reasonable humanbeing will qustion these agitation' op so you don't know that nigeria will come to this

when they are busy looting to the extant that even amnesty was proposed to them

even without this brafra struggle nigeria will on it own disintegrate

1 Like

Re: See What A Nairalander Said About The Operation Python Dance Declaration by Nobody: 6:54pm On Sep 16, 2017
make this Nnamdi KANU continue to the fool him self

(1) (Reply)

Dear Pro-Biafrans, There's A Difference B/w Bravery & Foolhardiness / Memories:dino's Worst Day In Office -nigeria Wrestlers OR Legislatures? (VIDEO) / APC To PDP: Tell Us What You'll Do Differently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.