Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,486 members, 7,954,867 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:18 AM

Pastor Who Predicted Uhuru's Win At The Polls Claims His Life Is In Danger - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Pastor Who Predicted Uhuru's Win At The Polls Claims His Life Is In Danger (327 Views)

Kenya President Uhuru Kenyatta Looking At A Woman's Buttocks In Public (Video) / I Now Understand Trump's "Shithole" Comment About Africa, Uhuru Kenyatta / Donald Trump Welcomes Uhuru Kenyatta, Kenyan President To The White House. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Who Predicted Uhuru's Win At The Polls Claims His Life Is In Danger by bgossipnaija(f): 1:35pm On Sep 16, 2017
Nairobi vocal pastor- Godfrey Migwi of the House of Hope in Kayole has received threats from several quarters in the opposition, TUKO.co.ke has learnt.

He still insists that Uhuru Kenyatta will triumph at the repeat polls in October despite the Kenyan Supreme Court annuling his win last month. "I don't want to be pitied by anyone I know who l am, only prayers needed , I was born once I will die once but before then I'll never ever keep Quiet or be silenced by haters, politician's, ministry enemies or devil himself, I have so many messeges from haters, and others from political divide in my inbox, this are some of the screenshots, some are from pst as he claims,"

Intercessors pray for me, I can't report my case to the police but to you people, prayers is the key and more than firearm, I have been in the gap teaching, preaching, praying and fasting for our leaders and nation, then revealing hidden secrets and devil schemes without fear or favor in this Land, I have been whistle blowing as a watchman in a high tower for our nation, I predicted who will win and won and again he will still win with a bigger margin no matter what happened in the supreme court, 4learned judge's against 8m wanjiku's from all corners of kenya , for that reason the enemy of this country and of my ministry are planning for my downfall, they tried here in facebook some months back to finish me but Jesus stood with me and the ministry , they tried to use bloggers, garter press, haters speaking lies , now harlots are paid to give false testimonies against me, others are following me even to finish me , witches are allover with evil spell, I don't want to be pitied by anyone I know who l am, only prayers needed , I was born once I will die once but before then I'll never ever keep Quiet or be silenced by haters, politician's, ministry enemies or devil himself, I have so many messeges from haters, and others from political divide in my inbox, this are some of the screenshots, some are from pst as he claim. #when wise are silent fool's multiplies, Kenya for Jesus, and tommorow I will be live again in this fb page to reveal to the Kenyan's of good will another vision God revealed to me towards this nation, shalom and my final word's
Psalm 69:4
Those who hate me without reason outnumber the hairs of my head; many are my enemies without cause, those who seek to destroy me. I am forced to restore what I did not steal.

http://www.naijanewspapers.com.ng/2017/09/vocal-city-pastor-who-predicted-uhurus.html

Re: Pastor Who Predicted Uhuru's Win At The Polls Claims His Life Is In Danger by bgossipnaija(f): 1:35pm On Sep 16, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Spain Warns Catalonia Determination On Self-rule As Deadline Draws Closer / China's Future / Extraordinary Moment Of Truth In The U.N.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.