Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,964 members, 7,821,385 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

All Yourba Staff Was Fired In My Firm - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / All Yourba Staff Was Fired In My Firm (5010 Views)

Nigerian Woman Gets Fired In The UK Before First Shift After Bragging On Tiktok / My Firm Owing Me Are Threatening To Arrest My Guarantors / He Was Fired After Performing An "Impossible" Task (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Yourba Staff Was Fired In My Firm by Nobody: 3:10pm On Sep 16, 2017
Throwback:

And her staff name is Tessy girl?

Then she's a stupid mudafoker.

If she's stupid, you're DAFT!

Btw, why are you hurt this may be true? That goat Cownu sowed the seed of hatred in your hearts, and you're so pained that rather than counter her intelligently, you bash.

Your fight is with Cownu not her. She's not your cross, get lost.

2 Likes

Re: All Yourba Staff Was Fired In My Firm by cstr1000: 3:11pm On Sep 16, 2017
Re: All Yourba Staff Was Fired In My Firm by Throwback: 3:15pm On Sep 16, 2017
Nazeren:

If she's stupid, you're DAFT!

Btw, why are you hurt this may be true? That goat Cownu sowed the seed of hatred in your hearts, and you're so pained that rather than counter her intelligently, you bash.

Your fight is with Cownu not her. She's not your cross, get lost.

I didn't make any claims I couldn't back up with the faintest of evidence.

Why tell us something that remains incomplete. Rather keep it to herself than make a mockery of herself and expose herself to disciplinary actions at her nameless firm without anyone to defend her for speaking out?

I maintain she's a stupid mudafoka.

As for the hunchback Kanu, If he were to cross my path, I will show him how wild animals are treated in an African zoo.

2 Likes

Re: All Yourba Staff Was Fired In My Firm by Nobody: 3:16pm On Sep 16, 2017
Throwback:

I didn't make any claims I couldn't back up with the faintest of evidence.

Why tell us something that remains incomplete. Rather keep it to herself than make a mockery of herself and expose herself to disciplinary actions at her nameless firm without anyone to defend her for speaking out?

I maintain she's a stupid mudafoka.

In spite of all, she has a job to defend. Get that in your peahen brain, Oga
Re: All Yourba Staff Was Fired In My Firm by Leonard0123(m): 3:17pm On Sep 16, 2017
I don't know why I think this is lie. What's my business.
Jsnow... This is the guy chatting you up.
Re: All Yourba Staff Was Fired In My Firm by cstr1000: 3:17pm On Sep 16, 2017
Re: All Yourba Staff Was Fired In My Firm by Throwback: 3:24pm On Sep 16, 2017
Nazeren:

In spite of all, she has a job to defend. Get that in your peahen brain, Oga

She has a job to defend, hence it is all about herself.

What did she think will happen to that firm if she disclosed and the allegations were found to be true? The firm will lose the patronage of Nigerian clients.

So if she knew and was not ready to lose her job which would cease to exist as with the firm, why talk at all.

If you are not ready to defend a noble cause and stand for justice for fear of a personal loss, why attempt at all. If Kanu was not ready to die, why boast and lead others to a death that is not retraceable?

1 Like

Re: All Yourba Staff Was Fired In My Firm by Nobody: 3:38pm On Sep 16, 2017
Throwback:

She has a job to defend, hence it is all about herself.

What did she think will happen to that firm if she disclosed and the allegations were found to be true? The firm will lose the patronage of Nigerian clients.

So if she knew and was not ready to lose her job which would cease to exist as with the firm, why talk at all.

If you are not ready to defend a noble cause and stand for justice for fear of a personal loss, why attempt at all. If Kanu was not ready to die, why boast and lead others to a death that is not retraceable?

1. Good point you have there but you must understand that we all have personalities peculiar to us and to that end, she may be nervous about telling it all. That's her paranoia, not yours. Understand that.

2. It's her job she's protecting not the firm.

3. If I were her I would out the firm but that's me. If she won't, she won't nobody can force her. So you can either believe the gist for what it is or find your peace.
Re: All Yourba Staff Was Fired In My Firm by slivertongue: 3:40pm On Sep 16, 2017
Amarabae:
what kind of divisive crap did you just post?

antics of those stoking the crisis in the nigerian state. when they are not the faceless biafran impostors abusing everybody, they report news of the killing of hausas to gain favour and consolidate their hold on the state and economy

2 Likes

Re: All Yourba Staff Was Fired In My Firm by modik(m): 5:03pm On Sep 16, 2017
tessygirl:
Just yesterday after recent developments, majority of people in my firm were fired for no just cause. I later discovered that they were all from other ethnic groups working in my I.T firm.

Our MD is actually an Igbo Man, and I don't know if it is related to the recent happenings in the country. Maybe we are already having a cold war in the country.

What is happening?

°
Re: All Yourba Staff Was Fired In My Firm by modik(m): 5:04pm On Sep 16, 2017
tessygirl:
Just yesterday after recent developments, majority of people in my firm were fired for no just cause. I later discovered that they were all from other ethnic groups working in my I.T firm.

Our MD is actually an Igbo Man, and I don't know if it is related to the recent happenings in the country. Maybe we are already having a cold war in the country.

What is happening?

Python Propaganda II

No name for the organisation?
Re: All Yourba Staff Was Fired In My Firm by Nobody: 5:40pm On Sep 16, 2017
edoboy33:
mynd44 thread to indict enemity between ethnicities please delete

no authenticity?
Re: All Yourba Staff Was Fired In My Firm by maxnedu11(m): 6:17pm On Sep 16, 2017
the problems in Nigeria remains; tribalism, religious fanatism and I don't care attitude. if what you said here is false then know you are part of the problem

1 Like

Re: All Yourba Staff Was Fired In My Firm by Nobody: 10:39pm On Sep 16, 2017
tessygirl:

What is happening?
As you big reach like this, small sense you no get
Re: All Yourba Staff Was Fired In My Firm by enyi1: 1:02am On Sep 17, 2017
DrGoodman:

And mynd44 will be looking and giggling on his tiny laptop, waiting for igbo handles to ban instead of deleting this lie.
I guess he's even masturbating right now.
Re: All Yourba Staff Was Fired In My Firm by Sociologie(m): 6:33am On Sep 17, 2017
tessygirl:

okay. Those who got my message should know that...

We should be politically neutral in every organization!!

Bought your market? What kinda grammar is that, and what does it mean?

means he wants to suuck ur boobs grin grin

you don enter am grin tongue
Re: All Yourba Staff Was Fired In My Firm by obo389(m): 3:18pm On Sep 17, 2017
tessygirl:

It is an ISP firm on the Lagos Island. I won't mention the name please. I only came here to voice out concern on a faceless forum!
Orièntal hotel, they into networking with mobile network operators.

1 Like

Re: All Yourba Staff Was Fired In My Firm by Nobody: 2:13pm On Nov 02, 2017
tessygirl:

What is happening?

Really shocked shocked shocked
Re: All Yourba Staff Was Fired In My Firm by tessygirl(f): 2:19pm On Nov 02, 2017
Jupxter:

Really shocked shocked shocked
hi dear, I have seen it and I will respond later. See you. I have to go back.
Re: All Yourba Staff Was Fired In My Firm by Nobody: 2:40pm On Nov 02, 2017
tessygirl:

hi dear, I have seen it and I will respond later. See you. I have to go back.

Okay. I'm waiting to hear the whole gist about your firm first

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mompha Arrested By INTERPOL In Abuja - Kemi Olunloyo Says / How Much Do MCSE Holders Earn In Nigeria? / 20 Marketing Ideas For Real Estate Professionals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.