Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,781 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:47 PM

UN Has Just Invited Biafra Representatives For Tuesday's Meeting? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / UN Has Just Invited Biafra Representatives For Tuesday's Meeting? (1475 Views)

House Of Reps Fixes Resumption For Tuesday Amid Coronavirus Pandemic / Senate Cancels Resumption Of Plenary Scheduled For Tuesday 29th Jan. / NASS Leadership Directs Police, SSS To Secure Complex For Tuesday's Plenary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

UN Has Just Invited Biafra Representatives For Tuesday's Meeting? by Kings1464(m): 2:31pm On Sep 16, 2017
A group representing the interest of Igbos agitating for the realisation of Biafra, has received an invitation from global body, the United Nations (UN) to attend its next meeting in New York.

The group would not relent in its quest to pur­sue its right for self-determi­nation without breaching any municipal or international law.

Source: Abdulkadir Erkharaman on Facebook
Re: UN Has Just Invited Biafra Representatives For Tuesday's Meeting? by BlackDBagba: 2:38pm On Sep 16, 2017
Kanu can't go. They seized his passport undecided
Re: UN Has Just Invited Biafra Representatives For Tuesday's Meeting? by djeezy(m): 2:39pm On Sep 16, 2017
Lies as usual.
Re: UN Has Just Invited Biafra Representatives For Tuesday's Meeting? by Hofbrauhaus(m): 2:40pm On Sep 16, 2017
Nnamdi kanu is a strategist. He is wiser than the whole of Nigeria combined..lol

2 Likes

Re: UN Has Just Invited Biafra Representatives For Tuesday's Meeting? by simultaneousboi(m): 2:44pm On Sep 16, 2017
How true is this news?
Let me go and confirm it 1st.....I will b back shortly.
Re: UN Has Just Invited Biafra Representatives For Tuesday's Meeting? by Omeokachie: 2:44pm On Sep 16, 2017
Buhari can go read that speech that has written for him.

He will receive the best reception ever next week.

Oh, he should not forget to take Burutai with him...there will be a need to dance skelewu at an after party.

4 Likes

Re: UN Has Just Invited Biafra Representatives For Tuesday's Meeting? by Amarabae(f): 2:48pm On Sep 16, 2017
pure Lies.

2 Likes

Re: UN Has Just Invited Biafra Representatives For Tuesday's Meeting? by januzaj(m): 2:49pm On Sep 16, 2017
Hofbrauhaus:
Nnamdi kanu is a strategist. He is wiser than the whole of IPOB combined..lol
Yeah,you are right.
That's why he hid under his father's bed when Python was dancing.
The gullible Ps and Is faced NA with bottles and stones to defend him while none of his family was Injured or killed.
Even when Ps and Is were swimming in dirty mud,none of his family was there.
So I agree with you,he is wiser than all IPOB dead or alive.

3 Likes

Re: UN Has Just Invited Biafra Representatives For Tuesday's Meeting? by HiddenShadow: 2:50pm On Sep 16, 2017
Amarabae:
pure Lies.

Have you verified it to be false

If yes, give us evidence
Re: UN Has Just Invited Biafra Representatives For Tuesday's Meeting? by LUGBE: 2:50pm On Sep 16, 2017
You guys won't kill me in this forum tongue

PehaKaso:
Mynd44, the Islamic super moderator who plays God and hates Biafra so much, is coming to take down this post.

I have already informed him that his hate actions and speeches cannot and will never stop the restoration of Biafra.

Islamists be like;

1 Like

Re: UN Has Just Invited Biafra Representatives For Tuesday's Meeting? by Nobody: 2:51pm On Sep 16, 2017
though, I don't believe on this news.
But what I want is that, all the Igbo and well wishers should all scale towards newyork with placard, written, "Persecutions of the christian southerners by the northerner Muslim president"

"USA arms sole, for killing christian south instead of bokoharam"

"Bokoharams, fulanic killer herdsmen are dining in presidential villa, while a peaceful agitation is been branded a terrorists"

1 Like

Re: UN Has Just Invited Biafra Representatives For Tuesday's Meeting? by januzaj(m): 2:53pm On Sep 16, 2017
Omeokachie:
Buhari can go read that speech that was written for him.

He will receive the best reception ever next week.

Oh, he should not forget to take Burutai with him...there will be a need to dance skelewu at an after party.

All of a sudden,you guys have started believing whatever people write that favours your Biafra,even if they are Muslims that you hate so much,you will start licking their ass*s

1 Like

Re: UN Has Just Invited Biafra Representatives For Tuesday's Meeting? by bolanto24(m): 2:54pm On Sep 16, 2017
januzaj:
Yeah,you are right.
That's why he hid under his father's bed when Python was dancing.
The gullible Ps and Is faced NA with bottles and stones to defend him while none of his family was Injured or killed.
Even when Ps and Is were swimming in dirty mud,none of his family was there.
So I agree with you,he is wiser than all IPOB dead or alive.

Why are you making jokes with the dehumanising of your fellow human?

Where is your humanity? smh

2 Likes

Re: UN Has Just Invited Biafra Representatives For Tuesday's Meeting? by CaptainG00D: 2:55pm On Sep 16, 2017
Amarabae:
pure Lies.

Hiw did u know its a lie..no one knows.
U snt have to conclude yet.. be sensible
Re: UN Has Just Invited Biafra Representatives For Tuesday's Meeting? by Omeokachie: 2:55pm On Sep 16, 2017
januzaj:
All of a sudden,you guys have started believing whatever people write that favours your Biafra,even if they are Muslims that you hate so much,you will start licking their ass*s

You can tag along too.

I believe there is enough room in the presidential jet to accommodate a BMC, no?

1 Like

Re: UN Has Just Invited Biafra Representatives For Tuesday's Meeting? by januzaj(m): 2:55pm On Sep 16, 2017
bolanto24:

Why are you making jokes with the dehumanising of your fellow human?

Where is your humanity? smh
Jokes?
Tell that to the families of the police and other innocent people that IPOB killed and injured.
Re: UN Has Just Invited Biafra Representatives For Tuesday's Meeting? by Amarabae(f): 2:56pm On Sep 16, 2017
HiddenShadow:

Have you verified it to be false

If yes, give us evidence
what evidence,
why do you guys always deceived with false propagandas?
Re: UN Has Just Invited Biafra Representatives For Tuesday's Meeting? by januzaj(m): 2:57pm On Sep 16, 2017
Omeokachie:

You can tag along too.

I believe there is enough room in the presidential jet to accommodate a BMC, no?

Yeah
Just like there is enough room in this dirty mud that can accommodate more of you Ps and Is.

Re: UN Has Just Invited Biafra Representatives For Tuesday's Meeting? by shukuokukobambi: 2:57pm On Sep 16, 2017
Kings1464:
A group representing the interest of Igbos agitating for the realisation of Biafra, has received an invitation from global body, the United Nations (UN) to attend its next meeting in New York.

The group would not relent in its quest to pur­sue its right for self-determi­nation without breaching any municipal or international law.

Source: Abdulkadir Erkharaman on Facebook

mightyhazel coman see another tale. Is this one a sensible propaganda? Do you believe it? cheesy
Re: UN Has Just Invited Biafra Representatives For Tuesday's Meeting? by Mynd44: 2:57pm On Sep 16, 2017
8. Don't post false information on Nairaland

1 Like

(1)

Emmanuel Kanu Speaks To Channelstv On Phone- Video / IPOB Japan Protest Against Military Invasion Of Biafra Land [video] / Igbos Are The Most Marginalised In Nigeria - Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.