Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,308 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

( Photo) When U Dare Nigeria Army To Do Their Worst - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ( Photo) When U Dare Nigeria Army To Do Their Worst (8356 Views)

Buhari Urges Army To Flush Out Bandits Following Killings In Sokoto & Plateau / Army To Launch Operation Crocodile Smile In Lagos – Buratai / 2019 Election: Lai Mohammed Boasts As APC Inaugurates ‘victory Army’ To Sack PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ( Photo) When U Dare Nigeria Army To Do Their Worst by MalcoImX: 1:06pm On Sep 17, 2017
CaptainG00D:

What did buhari do dat warranted that. undecided

Dont forget bahari orderd soldier to kill them last year and early this year...that was when the hatred for buhari started.
you people know the truth yet u hide ur conscience to tell lies.

Ya'adua was also a president from north.
But everybody loved him.

All of u rejoicing over the massacre of youths..just remeber that karma is real.
Karma is what's visiting Nnamdi. All he'd wished for others is what's coming back to him.

1 Like

Re: ( Photo) When U Dare Nigeria Army To Do Their Worst by CaptainG00D: 1:07pm On Sep 17, 2017
MalcoImX:
Karma is what's visiting Nnamdi. All he'd wished for others is what's coming back to him.

Ok then...
And so shall it visit all those mocking those youths killed in cold blood )
Re: ( Photo) When U Dare Nigeria Army To Do Their Worst by Victornezzar: 1:53pm On Sep 17, 2017
konoplyanka:

are you a boko haram member?

comparing a guerrilla boko haram to ipob that are coming out to face the army shows how low your level of intellect.
understand my post before quoting me next time
Re: ( Photo) When U Dare Nigeria Army To Do Their Worst by GetMeRight: 2:27pm On Sep 17, 2017
idupaul:

Enough of this IPOB discuss please it's clearly aimed at distracting all of us from this govt rudderless performance..I am an entrepreneur and the only indices that matter to me are economic ..I will not be drawn into discussing this meaningless IPOB thing again , I need to keep my eyes on the ball I voted Buhari to play
There are topics on that too.
Re: ( Photo) When U Dare Nigeria Army To Do Their Worst by begwong: 3:00pm On Sep 17, 2017
Now these are the real pigs in the mud. Lol
Re: ( Photo) When U Dare Nigeria Army To Do Their Worst by Nobody: 3:06pm On Sep 17, 2017
onojiwizardgmailcom:

I don't think you are a human being, any human being whom is sane will fill sympathy for a fellow human being treated badly. this people are just agitating for their own state, how does that make them terrorist, they did not even live their region to go create problem for any other tribe, like the Fulani heads men are doing, yet the dysfunctional Nigerian military whom cannot fight boko haram, choose to go show their muscle on armless people. there really was a country.
Don't waste time responding to him. There is a certain word I want to call him but I can't because I will be banned.
Re: ( Photo) When U Dare Nigeria Army To Do Their Worst by onegig(m): 3:36pm On Sep 17, 2017
This is not only worse but despicable.

The Nigerian army has no right to pass on judgement to anyone no matter the circumstances.

For anyone to support this shows they truly do not understand the importance of justice and what it entails.

I am very sure that there is someone amidst them who is innocent of "whatever alledge" crime they might have committed and notwithstanding all deserve fair justice in an open court not this.
Re: ( Photo) When U Dare Nigeria Army To Do Their Worst by zinizta: 9:33pm On Sep 17, 2017
onegig:
This is not only worse but despicable.

The Nigerian army has no right to pass on judgement to anyone no matter the circumstances.

For anyone to support this shows they truly do not understand the importance of justice and what it entails.

I am very sure that there is someone amidst them who is innocent of "whatever alledge" crime they might have committed and notwithstanding all deserve fair justice in an open court not this.
YOU ARE SPOT-ON... BUT YOU AND I KNOW AFRICAN MILITARY FORCES HAS LITTLE RESPECT FOR CIVIL TENETS SO IT IS FOOLHARDY TO CONFRONT THEM. SIMPLE COMMONSENSE
Re: ( Photo) When U Dare Nigeria Army To Do Their Worst by onegig(m): 4:51am On Sep 19, 2017
zinizta:
YOU ARE SPOT-ON... BUT YOU AND I KNOW AFRICAN MILITARY FORCES HAS LITTLE RESPECT FOR CIVIL TENETS SO IT IS FOOLHARDY TO CONFRONT THEM. SIMPLE COMMONSENSE

At what point do the Nigerian Army stop behaving like animals?

This is 2017. I am sure these people didn't confront them and most likely were just randomly picked. Even if they were confronting them, this is inhumane even serial killers are never to be tortured let alone people seeking a country of their own whether peacefully or violently.
Re: ( Photo) When U Dare Nigeria Army To Do Their Worst by zinizta: 6:52am On Sep 19, 2017
onegig:

At what point do the Nigerian Army stop behaving like animals?

This is 2017. I am sure these people didn't confront them and most likely were just randomly picked. Even if they were confronting them, this is inhumane even serial killers are never to be tortured let alone people seeking a country of their own whether peacefully or violently.
YOU CANT JUST WAKE UP ONE DAY AND SAY YOU ARE SEEKING A COUNTRY. IF THATS HOW IT WORKS DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY COUNTRIES WILL EMERGE WITHIN A SHORT SPACE OF TIME? THE SE LOST OUT IN A GAME OF CHESS THEY STARTED PLAYING FROM NZEOGWU'S COUP WHERE ZIK AND AGUIYI-IRONSI WERE SPARED BUT BALEWA, AHMADU BELLO, AKINTOLA, OKOTIE-EBOH WERE KILLED. AGUIYI-IRONSI SPARED THE COUP PLOTTERS WHO WERE 99% igbo. SO THE EARLIER WE PUT SECTIONALISM (WHICH EVEN THE NORTH IS GUILTY OF) BEHIND US THE BETTER
Re: ( Photo) When U Dare Nigeria Army To Do Their Worst by onegig(m): 5:22pm On Sep 19, 2017
zinizta:
YOU CANT JUST WAKE UP ONE DAY AND SAY YOU ARE SEEKING A COUNTRY. IF THATS HOW IT WORKS DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY COUNTRIES WILL EMERGE WITHIN A SHORT SPACE OF TIME? THE SE LOST OUT IN A GAME OF CHESS THEY STARTED PLAYING FROM NZEOGWU'S COUP WHERE ZIK AND AGUIYI-IRONSI WERE SPARED BUT BALEWA, AHMADU BELLO, AKINTOLA, OKOTIE-EBOH WERE KILLED. AGUIYI-IRONSI SPARED THE COUP PLOTTERS WHO WERE 99% igbo. SO THE EARLIER WE PUT SECTIONALISM (WHICH EVEN THE NORTH IS GUILTY OF) BEHIND US THE BETTER

Can you please stop writing in all caps?

Thank you
Re: ( Photo) When U Dare Nigeria Army To Do Their Worst by zinizta: 6:15pm On Sep 19, 2017
onegig:

Can you please stop writing in all caps?
Thank you
MY BAD lol my bad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Igala Colonisation Of Northern Igbo States (1450-18th Century) / Uche Secondus: More Nigerians Killed Under Apc’s Watch Than Civil War / SERAP Writes archbishop Of Canterbury, Seeks His Intervention On Sowore’s Case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.