Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,231 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:09 AM

17-Year-Old Girl Weds 18-Year-Old Boy In Abia (Photos) - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 17-Year-Old Girl Weds 18-Year-Old Boy In Abia (Photos) (116019 Views)

18-Year-Old Christianah Dania Ologun Is Missing In Abuja (Photo) / 17-Year-Old Boy Marries 16-Year-Old Girl In Nnewi, Anambra State (Photo) / 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Weds 18-Year-Old Boy In Abia (Photos) by Lucremoy(m): 10:11am On Sep 17, 2017
reading this thread from beginning the only thing i can agree with is that most Nigerians don't know the meaning of paedophile..

2 Likes

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Weds 18-Year-Old Boy In Abia (Photos) by abrashmick(m): 10:29am On Sep 17, 2017
too much of korea film..Gold know the best
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Weds 18-Year-Old Boy In Abia (Photos) by sophiadaniel(f): 10:35am On Sep 17, 2017
Kowor:
The boy is not smiling.
Quick question.
Was he forced?
Did he impregnate her?
Either way happy married life, wish you the very best and a fruitful marriage.

Guess sad he impregnated her. Or maybe it's LOVE
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Weds 18-Year-Old Boy In Abia (Photos) by sophiadaniel(f): 10:35am On Sep 17, 2017
Kowor:
The boy is not smiling.
Quick question.
Was he forced?
Did he impregnate her?
Either way happy married life, wish you the very best and a fruitful marriage.

Guess he impregnated her. Or maybe it's LOVE
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Weds 18-Year-Old Boy In Abia (Photos) by hidhrhis(m): 10:45am On Sep 17, 2017
d girl got pregnant through so they had to rush it as a christain
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Weds 18-Year-Old Boy In Abia (Photos) by Oluwakfrosh5(m): 10:53am On Sep 17, 2017
Verami:
Explain please, are they dating??
No. they are single!!!

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Weds 18-Year-Old Boy In Abia (Photos) by Rozaytee: 11:09am On Sep 17, 2017
They have been robbed of their youthful life
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Weds 18-Year-Old Boy In Abia (Photos) by claremont(m): 11:29am On Sep 17, 2017
Remisol:

Nigerians like to brag knowingly or unknowingly. If they were somebody important/ rich or remotely connected to somebody important/ rich they would have announced " 18 year old son of "Chief Dr Pastor XYZ weds 17 year old daughter of dangote's driver's sister-in-law's cousin". Rather than just making it about the union of the young couple.

Or 18 year old boy student of (insert prestigious school) weds 17 year.............

You are making a lot of assumptions because they are young. IF they do break up, it wouldn't be because they married young. Honestly, I don't see the longevity of their marriage being predicated on their age, older couples break up as well. Kudos to them, when I was their age, I was preoccupied with scaling through my first year in uni. They are young, they have a long time to make mistakes and learn from the mistakes made.
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Weds 18-Year-Old Boy In Abia (Photos) by Humanistme: 11:36am On Sep 17, 2017
abdulkayus:

Nope , don't divert. A lot of u guys called him pedophile on this same nairaland despite marrying an 18 years old girl and even sponsoring her to school.
Am so sure if this same news has been about the north , the word pedophile and abuses would have been everywhere.
This is just pure hypocrisy.

who are the you guys? you mean ipob yoots?

this situation is not pedophilia go back to school my friend. their age difference is 1year. if this same news is from the north I won't call anyone pedophile because this is not pedophilia.
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Weds 18-Year-Old Boy In Abia (Photos) by Mrjo(m): 11:36am On Sep 17, 2017
Hajardramadan:

are you married?
yes! @26
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Weds 18-Year-Old Boy In Abia (Photos) by Humanistme: 11:38am On Sep 17, 2017
Lucremoy:
reading this thread from beginning the only thing i can agree with is that most Nigerians don't know the meaning of paedophile..

cc abdulkayus
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Weds 18-Year-Old Boy In Abia (Photos) by Trottle: 11:42am On Sep 17, 2017
guru90:
18 years.... wen I finished my secondary school back in the years..

To me perfect year to marry is at the age of 25 or 28 and then lately 30.....

what is 18 years in Marriage?

To me it is nonsense and not acceptable.

I never wanted to reply in this thread, but your comment is just a truckload of NONSENSE!

So because you finished secondary school at age 18 so everybody must align with your perspective?

So because they probably don't want to fornicate and keep aborting and chose to do the right thing, it is not acceptable to you?

So you would prefer your kids to keep fornicating around till age 25-30 before they do the right thing? undecided

Talk of a fool at 40...
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Weds 18-Year-Old Boy In Abia (Photos) by guru90: 11:46am On Sep 17, 2017
Trottle:

I never wanted to reply in this thread, but your comment is just a truckload of NONSENSE!

So because you finished secondary school at age 18 so everybody must align with your perspective?

So because they probably don't want to fornicate and keep aborting and chose to do the right thing, it is not acceptable to you?

So you would prefer your kids to keep fornicating around till age 25-30 before they do the right thing? undecided

Talk of a fool at 40...

that's your own point of view...
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Weds 18-Year-Old Boy In Abia (Photos) by Tonymic4life(m): 11:53am On Sep 17, 2017
rentAcock:
This 18yr old girl is a pedophile and child molester regardless of whatever customs her people observe. A 17 year old boy is undeage and should be dating his age mates or immediate junior.

The girl should be found and arrested immediately, and quite honestly should be sent to life imprisonment for endangering the welfare a child, aggravated rape and pedophilia.

These are the kind of issues the government should focus its attention, instead they are busy chasing after multi billion dollar looters. This issue affects the common man more so than all the efforts spent chasing after looters.

#nonsense!
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Weds 18-Year-Old Boy In Abia (Photos) by mustafa006: 12:00pm On Sep 17, 2017
If this happens in the north Nairaland thugs and bigots will call it child marriage but it's in the south so nobody is ranting

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Weds 18-Year-Old Boy In Abia (Photos) by MrOwonikoko: 12:08pm On Sep 17, 2017
What do they know that is love not to talk of marriage? When i was at the same age as the dude, i just finished my SSCE exam. Oh lawd! undecided
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Weds 18-Year-Old Boy In Abia (Photos) by Eve4eva(f): 12:09pm On Sep 17, 2017
the boy might be an only son whose parents want to get married Early.I know a family who married at this exact age and is doing fine. their kids are all grown up now.
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Weds 18-Year-Old Boy In Abia (Photos) by gly(m): 12:19pm On Sep 17, 2017
Read the caption of the post. It is not 17year old boy!
rentAcock:
This 18yr old girl is a pedophile and child molester regardless of whatever customs her people observe. A 17 year old boy is undeage and should be dating his age mates or immediate junior.

The girl should be found and arrested immediately, and quite honestly should be sent to life imprisonment for endangering the welfare a child, aggravated rape and pedophilia.

These are the kind of issues the government should focus its attention, instead they are busy chasing after multi billion dollar looters. This issue affects the common man more so than all the efforts spent chasing after looters.
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Weds 18-Year-Old Boy In Abia (Photos) by Nobody: 12:19pm On Sep 17, 2017
undecided lipsrsealed undecided i pity una lives, anyway happy married life.
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Weds 18-Year-Old Boy In Abia (Photos) by PatAnselm(m): 12:35pm On Sep 17, 2017
[color=#006600][/color]Nice one, i hope it isn't one of those marriages that starts with "i'm pregnant"
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Weds 18-Year-Old Boy In Abia (Photos) by imustsaymymindo: 12:36pm On Sep 17, 2017
This ia the age we are meant to be getting married. Na just economy and life wey just turn around.

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Weds 18-Year-Old Boy In Abia (Photos) by Azam101: 12:42pm On Sep 17, 2017
congratulations to them. bold and good step taken Almighty God will guide them to succeed!
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Weds 18-Year-Old Boy In Abia (Photos) by Nobody: 12:48pm On Sep 17, 2017
YOU DON GIVE HER BELLE...YOU MUST MARRY HER BECOS MY LIKIN NOR FIT BORN OUT OF WEDLOCK.....
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Weds 18-Year-Old Boy In Abia (Photos) by Kowor(f): 12:48pm On Sep 17, 2017
elopee3000:
I think his the only son or child the parents got so he married on time,but this type of marriage don't always end good by the time they get 28 or 30 years the will be tired of each other
True. But not all couples who marry early get tired of themselves.
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Weds 18-Year-Old Boy In Abia (Photos) by Lagusta(m): 12:50pm On Sep 17, 2017
ismokeweed:

See talk. The ones getting married at 35, the marriages aren't crumbling. Wish them well and carry your negativity to your home.

All of una wey dey tall say I no wish them well, please read my post again.....
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Weds 18-Year-Old Boy In Abia (Photos) by seunmohmoh(f): 12:56pm On Sep 17, 2017
pls what is phython dance
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Weds 18-Year-Old Boy In Abia (Photos) by cutediva87(f): 1:02pm On Sep 17, 2017
proly an only son
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Weds 18-Year-Old Boy In Abia (Photos) by Drbarmes(m): 1:09pm On Sep 17, 2017
dominique:
Both are too immature for marriage. Pregnancy is most likely involved. Wishing them HML
Or HIV....
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Weds 18-Year-Old Boy In Abia (Photos) by DaAwesome1(m): 1:14pm On Sep 17, 2017
at 17,i was learning how to toast,at 18 i was too scared to 4uck...maried at 18=nightmare
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Weds 18-Year-Old Boy In Abia (Photos) by dollynnn(f): 1:27pm On Sep 17, 2017
Why she come resemble Regina Daniels like dis?
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Weds 18-Year-Old Boy In Abia (Photos) by Flashh: 1:31pm On Sep 17, 2017
pweetymama:
that boy could equally be an only son.
Being first son now gives him the gut to get married at 18?
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Weds 18-Year-Old Boy In Abia (Photos) by MrRitchie: 1:56pm On Sep 17, 2017
Who be this one, if u no ask me, then y did u take your precious 2minutes to read my post? U want to be relevant on top my post abi? Enjoy!
franzeezco:

Gerrrahere Who Asked You NanxxXXixx

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Moyo Thomas Changes Her Name To Mo David (Photos) / We Have Not Been Able To Have Sex Yet After 7 Months Of Marriage / Wife Quarrels With Husband, Dumps Six-month-old Baby On Waste

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.