Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,949 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

17-Year-Old Girl Weds 18-Year-Old Boy In Abia (Photos) - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 17-Year-Old Girl Weds 18-Year-Old Boy In Abia (Photos) (116041 Views)

18-Year-Old Christianah Dania Ologun Is Missing In Abuja (Photo) / 17-Year-Old Boy Marries 16-Year-Old Girl In Nnewi, Anambra State (Photo) / 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Weds 18-Year-Old Boy In Abia (Photos) by malware: 6:21am On Sep 17, 2017
Beetobee:
No paedophile here? Bunch of hypocrites!

I just dey observe them since... If to say this thing happened among the Hausas or Yoruba Muslims, the kind of curses you'd hear on this thread ehhhnnnn

2 Likes

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Weds 18-Year-Old Boy In Abia (Photos) by Psoul(m): 6:22am On Sep 17, 2017
Lagusta:
Did someone above me say cool

This is not cool at all....

This marriage is sure to crumble....

They are too immature for marriage, they would surely have fights and quarrels, how would they handle that??

If its due to pregnancy, no wahala, how would that "boy" be responsible enough to take care of them?? I mean both mother and child??

Well, all the same, I wish them all the very best.....

Is this the best u can come up with?

I think you should pray and encourage them instead of wishing them a broken home
If all it takes to have a happy home, most marriages would have bn flourishing now.

By the way, how old are you and what is holding you from getting into marriage urslf?
People are so fast to condemn what they could not easily achieve.

4 Likes

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Weds 18-Year-Old Boy In Abia (Photos) by bigiyaro(m): 6:22am On Sep 17, 2017
acevic:

Sure to crumble?

Na you wan crumble am?
We know these r students wit over religious n rigid parents. d marriage wi b over wen d boy becms 'man' n she beacoms a woman.
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Weds 18-Year-Old Boy In Abia (Photos) by LordAA(m): 6:23am On Sep 17, 2017
Isorite
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Weds 18-Year-Old Boy In Abia (Photos) by LordAA(m): 6:25am On Sep 17, 2017
Afonjas
bigiyaro:
We know these r students wit over religious n rigid parents. d marriage wi b over wen d boy becms 'man' n she beacoms a woman.

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Weds 18-Year-Old Boy In Abia (Photos) by Oyinda32(m): 6:26am On Sep 17, 2017
Lagusta:

They are too immature for marriage, they would surely have fights and quarrels, how would they handle that??

If its due to pregnancy, no wahala, how would that "boy" be responsible enough to take care of them?? I mean both mother and child??

So all those that married at 30,35 do no fight and quarrel in their marriage!?. Well maturity is not really a natter of age.

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Weds 18-Year-Old Boy In Abia (Photos) by pweetymama(f): 6:27am On Sep 17, 2017
Flashh:
Seems they just had to marry because of pregnancy. If it's that case, good, they avoid abortion.
that boy could equally be an only son.

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Weds 18-Year-Old Boy In Abia (Photos) by rafson37(m): 6:30am On Sep 17, 2017
0luwajuwon:
An 18-year-old boy, got married to the “Love of his life” in a ceremony that happened in Aba, Abia State.

Also, a cousin to the “groom” shared the photos on Facebook, while wishing her “kid bro” well.

She wrote: “D lord doing …..join me to celebrate d newest youngest couple in town….am so glad you guys said I Do today…God bless your marriage my amiable kid bro…. Enjoy…”

CC; lalasticlala

SEE MORE PHOTOS @http://www.connectwarri.com.ng/2017/09/wow-18yrs-old-boy-weds-his-17yrs-old.html
if it is Hausa/ Muslim couple u guys will be shouting phaedophile, hypocrisy of the highest order

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Weds 18-Year-Old Boy In Abia (Photos) by goodson(m): 6:31am On Sep 17, 2017
dominique:
Both are too immature for marriage. Pregnancy is most likely involved. Wishing them HML
I suspect that the husband my be an only child or son..my thought
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Weds 18-Year-Old Boy In Abia (Photos) by bigiyaro(m): 6:32am On Sep 17, 2017
LordAA:
Afonjas
?
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Weds 18-Year-Old Boy In Abia (Photos) by Abdulasod: 6:39am On Sep 17, 2017
Lagusta:

Too young for marriage but not too young to fornicate abi....

2 Likes

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Weds 18-Year-Old Boy In Abia (Photos) by olatunyemi(m): 6:43am On Sep 17, 2017
if they are having unprotected sex or involved in something worse than that you will blame them but for them to do the right thing and go against probably pre marital sex, You count it not worthy

3 Likes

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Weds 18-Year-Old Boy In Abia (Photos) by decimal70: 6:46am On Sep 17, 2017
Youngest couple, hmm.
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Weds 18-Year-Old Boy In Abia (Photos) by tolexy123: 6:48am On Sep 17, 2017
Even the big sister whey dey call the guy kid bro sef neva marry cool
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Weds 18-Year-Old Boy In Abia (Photos) by guru90: 6:50am On Sep 17, 2017
18 years.... wen I finished my secondary school back in the years..
To me perfect year to marry is at the age of 25 or 28 and then lately 30.....

what is 18 years in Marriage?
To me it is nonsense and not acceptable.
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Weds 18-Year-Old Boy In Abia (Photos) by Jkvivi2020: 6:52am On Sep 17, 2017
too young for marriage. this should be marriage under pressure due to unwanted pregnancy. the boy is not even mature enough to raise and handle his family. what about there schools at 18 an 17 they are suppose to be in school not father and mother.such marriage don't last.don't quote me wrong that is the real truth.the truth is bitter.
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Weds 18-Year-Old Boy In Abia (Photos) by Perfectionist11: 6:56am On Sep 17, 2017
The reaction of people to this "immature couple" is kinda interesting...since it didn't happen in the north.
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Weds 18-Year-Old Boy In Abia (Photos) by autonomous22: 6:58am On Sep 17, 2017
0luwajuwon:
An 18-year-old boy, got married to the “Love of his life” in a ceremony that happened in Aba, Abia State.

Also, a cousin to the “groom” shared the photos on Facebook, while wishing her “kid bro” well.

She wrote: “D lord doing …..join me to celebrate d newest youngest couple in town….am so glad you guys said I Do today…God bless your marriage my amiable kid bro…. Enjoy…”

CC; lalasticlala

SEE MORE PHOTOS @http://www.connectwarri.com.ng/2017/09/wow-18yrs-old-boy-weds-his-17yrs-old.html

Dey can't wait to start regular fvcking.....
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Weds 18-Year-Old Boy In Abia (Photos) by wolesmile(m): 6:59am On Sep 17, 2017
Lagusta:

You've said it all
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Weds 18-Year-Old Boy In Abia (Photos) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 7:01am On Sep 17, 2017
chai here I am throwing all the doctors, engineers, professors inside oyimbo baby preventing nylon waiting for the day I will fvck all the young kitten in my street, my papa warned me of Succubus And Incubus , abeg any young virgin here should inbox me make we discuss family planing
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Weds 18-Year-Old Boy In Abia (Photos) by jaychubi: 7:02am On Sep 17, 2017
Most likely d boy is an only child in d family so his family married for him
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Weds 18-Year-Old Boy In Abia (Photos) by nwabobo: 7:05am On Sep 17, 2017
Verami:
Explain please, are they dating??

Probably an only son.
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Weds 18-Year-Old Boy In Abia (Photos) by Mrjo(m): 7:06am On Sep 17, 2017
objobj:

Best age? See brain.
What does 18 yr old boy know about life? About fatherhood? About family?

Pls tell him to go to schoòl.
Smh.
they are sexual active so what's ur point or did they tell u they have stop school..

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Weds 18-Year-Old Boy In Abia (Photos) by nwabobo: 7:07am On Sep 17, 2017
malware:

I just dey observe them since... If to say this thing happened among the Hausas or Yoruba Muslims, the kind of curses you'd hear on this thread ehhhnnnn

These are 18 and 17 year olds, not a 75 year old man marrying a 13 year old girl.

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Weds 18-Year-Old Boy In Abia (Photos) by YelloweWest: 7:09am On Sep 17, 2017
dominique:
Both are too immature for marriage. Pregnancy is most likely involved. Wishing them HML
Age is not a determinant for majority. There are 19yearold men and 40yearold boys..

2 Likes

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Weds 18-Year-Old Boy In Abia (Photos) by Nobody: 7:09am On Sep 17, 2017
rentAcock:
This 18yr old girl is a pedophile and child molester regardless of whatever customs her people observe. A 17 year old boy is undeage and should be dating his age mates or immediate junior.

The girl should be found and arrested immediately, and quite honestly should be sent to life imprisonment for endangering the welfare a child, aggravated rape and pedophilia.

These are the kind of issues the government should focus its attention, instead they are busy chasing after multi billion dollar looters. This issue affects the common man more so than all the efforts spent chasing after looters.
muzu, d boy is 18yrs , not 17yrs
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Weds 18-Year-Old Boy In Abia (Photos) by malware: 7:10am On Sep 17, 2017
nwabobo:

These are 18 and 17 year olds, not a 75 year old man marrying a 13 year old girl.

What you guys shout is early marriage.... Anything under 18 you call it early marriage, even 18 at times. You guys are hypocrites, simple.
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Weds 18-Year-Old Boy In Abia (Photos) by YelloweWest: 7:10am On Sep 17, 2017
Lagusta:

And who says the marriage of the "mature" don't crumble?
Back in the days this is how people git married. Divorce was basically not heard of

2 Likes

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Weds 18-Year-Old Boy In Abia (Photos) by wiringdpt(m): 7:11am On Sep 17, 2017
Your brain is faulty, did you read?
rentAcock:
This 18yr old girl is a pedophile and child molester regardless of whatever customs her people observe. A 17 year old boy is undeage and should be dating his age mates or immediate junior.

The girl should be found and arrested immediately, and quite honestly should be sent to life imprisonment for endangering the welfare a child, aggravated rape and pedophilia.

These are the kind of issues the government should focus its attention, instead they are busy chasing after multi billion dollar looters. This issue affects the common man more so than all the efforts spent chasing after looters.
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Weds 18-Year-Old Boy In Abia (Photos) by Nobody: 7:13am On Sep 17, 2017
Young couple, God bless your home

2 Likes

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Weds 18-Year-Old Boy In Abia (Photos) by YelloweWest: 7:13am On Sep 17, 2017
satan has really polluted the minds of our youth.

It would be OK for them to live together and have sex all the time but it's wrong for them to marry

Congrats to the young couple. They will grow together and their union will stand the test of time.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Moyo Thomas Changes Her Name To Mo David (Photos) / We Have Not Been Able To Have Sex Yet After 7 Months Of Marriage / Wife Quarrels With Husband, Dumps Six-month-old Baby On Waste

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.