Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,463 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

17-Year-Old Girl Weds 18-Year-Old Boy In Abia (Photos) - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 17-Year-Old Girl Weds 18-Year-Old Boy In Abia (Photos) (116088 Views)

18-Year-Old Christianah Dania Ologun Is Missing In Abuja (Photo) / 17-Year-Old Boy Marries 16-Year-Old Girl In Nnewi, Anambra State (Photo) / 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Weds 18-Year-Old Boy In Abia (Photos) by Queerworld(m): 11:27pm On Sep 16, 2017
What a disaster......... The couple should accept my condolence as wedding z over and marriage begun
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Weds 18-Year-Old Boy In Abia (Photos) by abbadsinger: 11:27pm On Sep 16, 2017
emeijeh:
Op, are you OK?!
Modified..... Congrats to them... 5 different photos, and my guy no smile I hope she doesn't become a grandmum at 38

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=958262054324741&id=100004228653436
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Weds 18-Year-Old Boy In Abia (Photos) by suremanpatriot: 11:28pm On Sep 16, 2017
grin very fishy,hmmm amidst all d bad ipod noise from abia,at least good news came today. Live ya dreams young lads and remain faithful to each other.

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Weds 18-Year-Old Boy In Abia (Photos) by MayhorE(m): 11:28pm On Sep 16, 2017
Lagusta:
Did someone above me say cool

This is not cool at all....

This marriage is sure to crumble....

They are too immature for marriage, they would surely have fights and quarrels, how would they handle that??

If its due to pregnancy, no wahala, how would that "boy" be responsible enough to take care of them?? I mean both mother and child??

Well, all the same, I wish them all the very best.....
CHILD ABUSE
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Weds 18-Year-Old Boy In Abia (Photos) by hyperrational: 11:28pm On Sep 16, 2017
Can you imagine how ridiculous? This gullible 18-year-old idiot is having the window of opportunities life has began opening for him as he approached adulthood slammed for good, putting himself in bondage and practically subjecting himself to guaranteed psychological and emotional torture.

He doesn't even look happy - that tells you all you need to know. This is what you get for being a 21st century URBANIZED fool who's unfortunately oblivious to the importance of contraception - it prevents unwanted pregnancies. Enjoy the "comfort" of the bed you're laying.

HAPPY MARRIED LIFE.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Weds 18-Year-Old Boy In Abia (Photos) by aalangel(f): 11:32pm On Sep 16, 2017
rentAcock:
This 18yr old girl is a pedophile and child molester regardless of whatever customs her people observe. A 17 year old boy is undeage and should be dating his age mates or immediate junior.

The girl should be found and arrested immediately, and quite honestly should be sent to life imprisonment for endangering the welfare a child, aggravated rape and pedophilia.

These are the kind of issues the government should focus its attention, instead they are busying chasing after multi billion dollar looters. This issue affects the common man more so than all the efforts spent chasing after looters.

Read before commenting now...the guy is 18, the girl is 17....now say something else.

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Weds 18-Year-Old Boy In Abia (Photos) by goingape1: 11:33pm On Sep 16, 2017
DanielsParker:

Lol, funny enough I'm not Muslim bro..
grin grin
that's why I said you should ask them!
there are in the position to explain better!
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Weds 18-Year-Old Boy In Abia (Photos) by Ukalejohn(m): 11:33pm On Sep 16, 2017
rentAcock:
This 18yr old girl is a pedophile and child molester regardless of whatever customs her people observe. A 17 year old boy is undeage and should be dating his age mates or immediate junior.

The girl should be found and arrested immediately, and quite honestly should be sent to life imprisonment for endangering the welfare a child, aggravated rape and pedophilia.

These are the kind of issues the government should focus its attention, instead they are busying chasing after multi billion dollar looters. This issue affects the common man more so than all the efforts spent chasing after looters.

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Weds 18-Year-Old Boy In Abia (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 11:34pm On Sep 16, 2017
This make no sense to me absolutely. The boy hasn't even finished sowing his wild oats. The gal can catch up bt He will have to mature faster to handle this. Althesame congrats.
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Weds 18-Year-Old Boy In Abia (Photos) by Martinez19(m): 11:36pm On Sep 16, 2017
hyperrational:
Can you imagine how ridiculous? This gullible 18-year-old idiot is having the window of opportunities life has began opening for him as he approached adulthood slammed for good, putting himself in bondage and practically subjecting himself to guaranteed psychological and emotional torture.

He doesn't even look happy - that tells you all you need to know. This is what you get for being a 21st century URBANIZED fool who's unfortunately oblivious to the importance of contraception - it prevents unwanted pregnancies. Enjoy the "comfort" of the bed you're laying.

HAPPY MARRIED LIFE.
pregnancy might have been involved, you know.
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Weds 18-Year-Old Boy In Abia (Photos) by Dollarship(m): 11:38pm On Sep 16, 2017
God help them and me too cry
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Weds 18-Year-Old Boy In Abia (Photos) by hyperrational: 11:39pm On Sep 16, 2017
Fembleez1:
Better to get married than go about committing fornication all around. My Grandpa was 22 when he got married. Wish I could get married early too but then...

Happy Married life bro and enjoy the bliss.
Are you married? If yes, were you a virgin before marriage? If you're not married, are you currently a virgin?

Answer the question honestly, so that I can accurately decide what to call you.
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Weds 18-Year-Old Boy In Abia (Photos) by Oluwaseyi00(m): 11:43pm On Sep 16, 2017
Am not in support of this..... Its too early
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Weds 18-Year-Old Boy In Abia (Photos) by hyperrational: 11:44pm On Sep 16, 2017
Martinez19:
pregnancy might have been involved, you know.
Of course. That's the entire point. Why must he get her pregnant? Unwanted pregnancy is preventable, so how could he have afforded such stupidity? It's execrable. Let him carry his cross jaare. He'll most definitely regret it. But every man must face the consequences of his actions.
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Weds 18-Year-Old Boy In Abia (Photos) by Kowor(f): 11:45pm On Sep 16, 2017
Awoo88:

He probably took the babe to the oza room. His father probably insis he must not spoi his good name and bring shame to him. You know how son old school dad that are sanctimonious are??
grin
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Weds 18-Year-Old Boy In Abia (Photos) by Nobody: 11:45pm On Sep 16, 2017
MrRitchie:
Some ppl are quick to label them unhappy couple, let me tell u something, what doesn't work out Mr A doesn't mean it won't work out for Mr B, what doesn't work for u when u did it at a older age does not mean it won't work for someone who plans to do it at a younger age! Are you all God?

Me and my wife has been together for five years now, and she's just 21yrs old and am 22yr old so do that maths yourself

If I'd posted it here some of you will say, it'll end up in doom, unhappy couple, we don't know anything about marriage, my brothers and sisters, we're still happily together after 5 good years and still counting, una no be Good to determine which marriage that'll work.

RentAcock what's evil in this? Na una type dey give over train child until he/she spoil.

Happy married life bro,

Gerrrahere Who Asked You NanxxXXixx
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Weds 18-Year-Old Boy In Abia (Photos) by Thatnawtichick(f): 11:46pm On Sep 16, 2017
Seriously shocked
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Weds 18-Year-Old Boy In Abia (Photos) by UduMgbo1: 11:46pm On Sep 16, 2017
Lagusta:
Did someone above me say cool

This is not cool at all....

This marriage is sure to crumble....

They are too immature for marriage, they would surely have fights and quarrels, how would they handle that??

If its due to pregnancy, no wahala, how would that "boy" be responsible enough to take care of them?? I mean both mother and child??

Well, all the same, I wish them all the very best.....
and you call age a maturity
i guess you know omenka from politics section

my guy inasmuch they're too young for this there are some people out there especially on politics section who's about 35 yet they're still 16 in brain thus they're still pursuing underage girls on romance section of nairaland
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Weds 18-Year-Old Boy In Abia (Photos) by Nobody: 11:50pm On Sep 16, 2017
Thatnawtichick:
Seriously shocked
Dey dere dey ask, No go do your own Wedding Smhhh
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Weds 18-Year-Old Boy In Abia (Photos) by goingape1: 11:51pm On Sep 16, 2017
rentAcock:

go sch go sch you no go hear!

now you no sabi read!

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Weds 18-Year-Old Boy In Abia (Photos) by handsomebanana(m): 11:53pm On Sep 16, 2017
rentAcock:

2 tinz

1. U nor sabi read

2. Even if Na ur phone wire u dey read, u nor still knw Wetin paedophile mean.

An adult dating a 16/17 year old person is not a paedophile.

Nor dey uz big words wey u nr understand

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Weds 18-Year-Old Boy In Abia (Photos) by dingbang(m): 11:54pm On Sep 16, 2017
Everyone please shut it.

Una too dey do oversabi. .

How old was Mary when she was betrothed to Joseph? And how old was she when she found out she was pregnant. ?? Some people shouldnt annoy me with their over sabi attitude

Is it your marriage? Mchew

4 Likes

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Weds 18-Year-Old Boy In Abia (Photos) by goingape1: 11:54pm On Sep 16, 2017
UduMgbo1:

and you call age a maturity
i guess you know omenka from politics section

my guy inasmuch they're too young for this there are some people out there especially on politics section who's about 35 yet they're still 16 in brain thus they're still pursuing underage girls on romance section of nairaland
lol!

them plenty for there dey deceive small small girls.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Weds 18-Year-Old Boy In Abia (Photos) by handsomebanana(m): 11:54pm On Sep 16, 2017
Beetobee:
No paedophile here? Bunch of hypocrites!

If I may ask, hu re d hypocrites ND y so
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Weds 18-Year-Old Boy In Abia (Photos) by expensiveguyman(m): 11:54pm On Sep 16, 2017
Haa! watin ds too kids know about marriage hmm nawaoo for DS generation oh!
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Weds 18-Year-Old Boy In Abia (Photos) by bonetalk(m): 11:54pm On Sep 16, 2017
age doesn't determine the success of a marriage, even marriages of marriage counselors crumble... no one is perfect, it's the grace of God that make a marriage successful.
some people are so pessimistic in nature, why would anyone think that it will crumble, someone even wrote that they will suffer... well I reject it for them in Jesus name.
happy married life to you guys, may the grace of God be sufficient for you to be successful and may the union work .

4 Likes

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Weds 18-Year-Old Boy In Abia (Photos) by julietm123: 11:55pm On Sep 16, 2017
Did you read at all? SMH.
rentAcock:

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Weds 18-Year-Old Boy In Abia (Photos) by luminouz(m): 11:55pm On Sep 16, 2017
rentAcock:

Mr rentAcock....better calm down n go rentApusey!!! undecided
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Weds 18-Year-Old Boy In Abia (Photos) by UduMgbo1: 11:56pm On Sep 16, 2017
goingape1:
lol!

them plenty for there dey deceive small small girl.
most of them are woman beaters that can never date a lady for 2 weeks without beating her
like that one of politics section
he wan kolobi my lof ritababe cheesy

2 Likes

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Weds 18-Year-Old Boy In Abia (Photos) by Martinez19(m): 11:58pm On Sep 16, 2017
hyperrational:
Of course. That's the entire point. Why must he get her pregnant? Unwanted pregnancy is preventable, so how could he have afforded such stupidity? It's execrable. Let him carry his cross jaare. He'll most definitely regret it. But every man must face the consequences of his actions.
Agreed. A more reason why we should guide and counsel our young ones.
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Weds 18-Year-Old Boy In Abia (Photos) by handsomebanana(m): 11:58pm On Sep 16, 2017
Idrismusty97:
That's the normal age of marriage in developed nations, It's just because in Nigeria even at 25 we are still writing JAMB.

Normal in developed countries.

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Weds 18-Year-Old Boy In Abia (Photos) by Fembleez1(m): 11:59pm On Sep 16, 2017
hyperrational:
Are you married? If yes, were you a virgin before marriage? If you're not married, are you currently a virgin?

Answer the question honestly, so that I can accurately decide what to call you.

I'm not married. Was one until after 22years.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Moyo Thomas Changes Her Name To Mo David (Photos) / We Have Not Been Able To Have Sex Yet After 7 Months Of Marriage / Wife Quarrels With Husband, Dumps Six-month-old Baby On Waste

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.