Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,751 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

Pius Adesanmi - Victor Malu Python Dance - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pius Adesanmi - Victor Malu Python Dance (538 Views)

Corpse Of Victor Malu Arrives Benue State (Photos) / Obituary: Victor Malu's Burial Arrangements Announced (Photos) / Victor Malu Is Dead (Ex Chief Of Army Staff) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pius Adesanmi - Victor Malu Python Dance by OBAGADAFFI: 11:49pm On Sep 16, 2017
In 1999, a huge Python was unleashed on civilian spaces in Odi. The snake charmer was a certain centurion named Victor Malu. Egged on by civilian cheerleaders because Odi was not in their ethnic or political neck of the woods, Victor Malu screamed to local and international media that there was nothing wrong in allowing a Python to have a little fun among civilians.

In 2001, the Python danced into Victor Malu's village and began to play in civilian spaces. After all, Victor Malu and his civilian cheerleaders had said that civilian spaces were created for Pythons. The Python even went inside Victor Malu's house, formed coils around three of his relatives, and ate them.

Suddenly, Victor Malu became Nigeria's most vocal opponent of Pythons in civilian spaces. He even granted an interview to the New York Times condemning the Army, the Python he once led into Odi. Said Malu to the New York Times back in 2001: "How can you kill innocent civilians, farmers carrying yams on their heads? Can you mistake a yam tuber for a missile?"

Gen Malu wisened up to the ethos of civilized humanity because the Python ended up in his village, wiped out his village and three of his relatives.

May his country not follow this path to wisdom - where survivors develop wisdom only when they can take a census of their relatives in the belly of the Python they are cheering.

May Nigeria emerge wiser, fairer, and more just from these tragic times.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pius Adesanmi - Victor Malu Python Dance by fergie001: 12:37am On Sep 17, 2017
shocked
He was the 1st chief of army staff in '99.

Ran through Odi,and when he left office,OBJ went into zaki Biam,his village and did same.
On these occasions,there were reasons,soldiers were killed,not stoned at.

These are bad tales of war that need not be heard.
God Help Us.

I und most of those who oppose it here on NL do so,for other reasons than conscience,let us collectively condemn these deaths.
Forget,what you see here,the killings were unnecessary.

1 Like

Re: Pius Adesanmi - Victor Malu Python Dance by huntila(m): 12:38am On Sep 17, 2017
De javu
Re: Pius Adesanmi - Victor Malu Python Dance by kadinnal(f): 12:40am On Sep 17, 2017
THIS IS SO TRUE,YOU WONT FEEL ANYTHING WRONG WITH WHAT THE ARMY DID UNTIL IT HAPPENS TO YOU!!!! are we gonna be dumb af to equate ipob to bokoharam?the army are just painting them as radicals now and Nigerians are hailing on.The S.E has been known for peace until the army started killing unarmed protestors way before python dance...what warranted the killings??thats the important question,i am a middle belter and i tell you i am pissed as to how pmb handled the matter after all he is the king of hate speech,his day will come i assure you.

1 Like

Re: Pius Adesanmi - Victor Malu Python Dance by Afam4eva(m): 12:59am On Sep 17, 2017
I don't know why i find this narration funny. Victor Malu must have learned his lessons? I doubt that very much. HUman beings especially Nigerians have very short memory life span and i won't be surprised if Victor Malu is currently in support of thie current army invasion of the south-east because, yet again, it doesn't affect him and there's no way in hell, they would invade his town, Zaki Biam for the second time.

4 Likes

Re: Pius Adesanmi - Victor Malu Python Dance by romme2u: 1:01am On Sep 17, 2017
well

what comes around goes around

waiting for the next victim of the lawless one

(1) (Reply)

Biafra: Jonathan Finally Speaks On IPOB, Advises Buhari To Agr.... / Their Terror Plan On Southeast / Watch This Video As Nnamdi Kanu Message President Buhari Over IPOB Member

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.