Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,466 members, 7,819,703 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

P'square Breaks Up Again? "Nyash Go Open You'll Know Blood Is Thicker Than Juju" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / P'square Breaks Up Again? "Nyash Go Open You'll Know Blood Is Thicker Than Juju" (72033 Views)

Peter Okoye: Blood Is Thicker Than Water! Are My Wife & Kids Water Or Zobo? / P'square: Peter And Paul Okoye Split Finally (Details Of The Breakup) / Lola Omotayo Breaks Silence On "Using Juju To Split P'square's Family" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: P'square Breaks Up Again? "Nyash Go Open You'll Know Blood Is Thicker Than Juju" by Rick9(m): 12:22am On Sep 18, 2017
Mtchew
Re: P'square Breaks Up Again? "Nyash Go Open You'll Know Blood Is Thicker Than Juju" by fistonati(m): 12:22am On Sep 18, 2017
This guy's wan scam us again with this their fight. They only do this when they feel they are not relevant in the industry.

The last time they did this, they broke no bottle.
Re: P'square Breaks Up Again? "Nyash Go Open You'll Know Blood Is Thicker Than Juju" by Maniche44(m): 12:32am On Sep 18, 2017
if they want to break up, let them go on. am just tired of their news.
Re: P'square Breaks Up Again? "Nyash Go Open You'll Know Blood Is Thicker Than Juju" by Nobody: 12:39am On Sep 18, 2017
Na so!!!!... publicity stunt for new album and all (the whole - kpowa ) gullible Nigerians are awake and online.. grin cheesy.

By 2mr morning, their fan base go don reach 999billion each for Insta nd twitter...

Also, by 2mr morning, when gullible nigerians go dey sleep while at work ( some will be fired oo), PSquare will be smiling & heading to the bank grin cheesy

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: P'square Breaks Up Again? "Nyash Go Open You'll Know Blood Is Thicker Than Juju" by angelanto8(f): 12:46am On Sep 18, 2017
I hope it's not true cause they'll be really stupid to make the same mistake allover and then............they'll loose my precious musical respect.
Re: P'square Breaks Up Again? "Nyash Go Open You'll Know Blood Is Thicker Than Juju" by bigmo1(m): 12:51am On Sep 18, 2017
Imagine this fooolish bloggers
"Maybe this time around he's feeling inferior because his yet to have Twins for himself"

1 Like

Re: P'square Breaks Up Again? "Nyash Go Open You'll Know Blood Is Thicker Than Juju" by Truckpusher(m): 12:55am On Sep 18, 2017
potbelly:
I am sure these niggas what to release some new materials...

We ain't falling for this shiit no more... tongue
Bad guy!!

Noticed any time popularity seems a little bit blurry these niggas will come up with something for some jobless folks to nibble on then comes the hit track !! Choi!! See money rituals grin grin
Re: P'square Breaks Up Again? "Nyash Go Open You'll Know Blood Is Thicker Than Juju" by MhizzAJ(f): 12:58am On Sep 18, 2017
Rubbish
Re: P'square Breaks Up Again? "Nyash Go Open You'll Know Blood Is Thicker Than Juju" by kobijacobs(m): 1:10am On Sep 18, 2017
mtchewww!!!
Re: P'square Breaks Up Again? "Nyash Go Open You'll Know Blood Is Thicker Than Juju" by Edmanpumpin(m): 1:22am On Sep 18, 2017
what Paul wrote on his Instagram is full of meaning. it is straight and direct to Lola.
The gloves are about coming off.
I sense this episode of the P-square fight will be no holds back.

For Peter not to have visited the twins till date and Paul saying some people (Lola?) are running up and down. and that if it's easy to have twins just like buying 10plots, (Lola?) will have numerous.
Serious family squabbles brewing mehn.

6 Likes

Re: P'square Breaks Up Again? "Nyash Go Open You'll Know Blood Is Thicker Than Juju" by Nobody: 1:25am On Sep 18, 2017
Mtchew, all these guys with money but no brain
Re: P'square Breaks Up Again? "Nyash Go Open You'll Know Blood Is Thicker Than Juju" by Momahsblog11(f): 1:45am On Sep 18, 2017
Gobe grin
Re: P'square Breaks Up Again? "Nyash Go Open You'll Know Blood Is Thicker Than Juju" by dikeigbo2(m): 1:54am On Sep 18, 2017
Busy busy body.......can't you mind your business?
Re: P'square Breaks Up Again? "Nyash Go Open You'll Know Blood Is Thicker Than Juju" by 1metre: 2:01am On Sep 18, 2017
Women n power.
Re: P'square Breaks Up Again? "Nyash Go Open You'll Know Blood Is Thicker Than Juju" by purplekayc(m): 2:08am On Sep 18, 2017
Wetin be their problem sef? undecided lipsrsealed
Re: P'square Breaks Up Again? "Nyash Go Open You'll Know Blood Is Thicker Than Juju" by hokafor(m): 2:13am On Sep 18, 2017
I m sensing arrange, just to market maybe new song. Mr p or whatever u call urself. People are wiser now.
Re: P'square Breaks Up Again? "Nyash Go Open You'll Know Blood Is Thicker Than Juju" by YelloweWest: 2:28am On Sep 18, 2017
I hate the way Paul and jude always seem to be attacking Peters wife.

I'm sure that's where all the beef is coming from.

1 Like

Re: P'square Breaks Up Again? "Nyash Go Open You'll Know Blood Is Thicker Than Juju" by boringnigerian: 3:45am On Sep 18, 2017
Which kain akamu blog be dis sef?

Re: P'square Breaks Up Again? "Nyash Go Open You'll Know Blood Is Thicker Than Juju" by okerekeikpo: 4:05am On Sep 18, 2017
I think we need to ignore these people these time around
Re: P'square Breaks Up Again? "Nyash Go Open You'll Know Blood Is Thicker Than Juju" by Knight0777(m): 4:25am On Sep 18, 2017
Nollywood stars and music stars in Nigeria need to put their house in order. Rather than using this kinda cheap publicity stunts, they should produce good music/movies then focus on real publicity and the result will be great. I concur too, some bloggers aught to be whipped.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: P'square Breaks Up Again? "Nyash Go Open You'll Know Blood Is Thicker Than Juju" by AntiWailer: 4:29am On Sep 18, 2017
Foolish and senseless boys.
Re: P'square Breaks Up Again? "Nyash Go Open You'll Know Blood Is Thicker Than Juju" by nextstep(m): 4:37am On Sep 18, 2017
So somebody says "some people cannot mind their own business", and ironically this blogger falls into it.

So it's now preferred that we must congratulate our family members on social media? Bloggers sef, looking for fire when there is no smoke.

1 Like

Re: P'square Breaks Up Again? "Nyash Go Open You'll Know Blood Is Thicker Than Juju" by lonelydora: 4:44am On Sep 18, 2017
Fight? Nope. Whenever they start this, another album is about to drop.
Re: P'square Breaks Up Again? "Nyash Go Open You'll Know Blood Is Thicker Than Juju" by Kobicove(m): 4:45am On Sep 18, 2017
Abegi

Make una open the nyash na make we see undecided
Re: P'square Breaks Up Again? "Nyash Go Open You'll Know Blood Is Thicker Than Juju" by Wiseandtrue(f): 4:59am On Sep 18, 2017
More like he (Paul) is addressing Peters wife.

Anyway, siblings dey get misunderstandings every now and then. they will get over it with time.
Re: P'square Breaks Up Again? "Nyash Go Open You'll Know Blood Is Thicker Than Juju" by Moss9ja(f): 5:18am On Sep 18, 2017
Wealth has a way of spoiling things... Before they became the richest singers in Nigeria, their beef wasn't publicized, they didn't fight much when they were struggling, but now, money has killed that cooperation.
Moss9ja
Re: P'square Breaks Up Again? "Nyash Go Open You'll Know Blood Is Thicker Than Juju" by Amberon11: 5:51am On Sep 18, 2017
In the video of collabo peter wore a t shirt with "Mr P" inscription on it. So your claim that the name was invented during their beef is already baseless.
Re: P'square Breaks Up Again? "Nyash Go Open You'll Know Blood Is Thicker Than Juju" by UduMgbo1: 6:12am On Sep 18, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
there is no beef, they are just seeking publicity
shatap you have no opinion here you belong to me in politics section
Re: P'square Breaks Up Again? "Nyash Go Open You'll Know Blood Is Thicker Than Juju" by ncine: 6:15am On Sep 18, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido: My Gateman Has 2 Houses And 3 Cars (Photos) / Cynthia Morgan Shares More Interesting Photos On Instagram / Zodwa Wabantu Steps Out With No Panties

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.