Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:52 AM

Acura Salon Car For Sale - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Acura Salon Car For Sale (1850 Views)

Man Takes Car For Servicing & Discovers These Animals In The Car (pics/video) / Nigerians Saw A Self-Driving Car For The First Time & Mobbed The Car (Pic,Video) / Would You Buy This 2018 Toyota Century Car For N55 Million? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Acura Salon Car For Sale by quadridj(m): 8:34am On Sep 17, 2017
Acura for sale
2005 model
Asking price of N2,000,000
Interested buyer to call me on 09053011292

1 Share

Re: Acura Salon Car For Sale by Lexusgs430: 12:55pm On Sep 17, 2017
Is this car confused?
Re: Acura Salon Car For Sale by Nobody: 3:24pm On Sep 17, 2017
Lexusgs430:
Is this car confused?

Why did you say that bro ? grin
Re: Acura Salon Car For Sale by Lexusgs430: 3:27pm On Sep 17, 2017
IwantToShashe:

Why did you say that bro ? grin

Acura rear & Honda Front? Is it having an identity crisis?
Re: Acura Salon Car For Sale by Nobody: 3:30pm On Sep 17, 2017
Lexusgs430:

1 Share

Re: Acura Salon Car For Sale by Nobody: 5:03pm On Sep 17, 2017
Lexusgs430:

R u a learner or u don't know Honda makes Acura (I think u were being sarcastic anyway). This car is same as 2003-2007 Honda Accord in Europe.

Re: Acura Salon Car For Sale by Lexusgs430: 5:57pm On Sep 17, 2017
greenhulk:

R u a learner or u don't know Honda makes Acura (I think u were being sarcastic anyway). This car is same as 2007-2007 Honda Accord in Europe.

Yes both companies are the same, but they would not be daft to place 2 badges on the same vehicle......

3 Likes

Re: Acura Salon Car For Sale by Alvin007: 7:10pm On Sep 17, 2017
Lexusgs430:

Yes both companies are the same, but they would not be daft to place 2 badges on the same vehicle......

Front grille was prolly changed and replaced with that of HONDA.
Re: Acura Salon Car For Sale by Lexusgs430: 7:18pm On Sep 17, 2017
Alvin007:

Hurray..... The only other person that can see...
Re: Acura Salon Car For Sale by Lexusgs430: 7:21pm On Sep 17, 2017
Alvin007:

So the 2 million asking price...... 1 million for the Honda & the other 1 Million for the Acura......

1 Like

Re: Acura Salon Car For Sale by Nobody: 7:24pm On Sep 17, 2017
Lexusgs430:

I guess Toyota are also daft to do the same thing.

picture 1 is Lexus RX330 and picture 2 is Toyota Harrier sold in Japan instead of the Lexus.

Re: Acura Salon Car For Sale by Lexusgs430: 7:25pm On Sep 17, 2017
greenhulk:

picture 1 is Lexus RX330 and picture 2 is Toyota Harrier sold in Japan instead of the Lexus.

But they did not call it a Lexus RX330 .... They named it Harrier......

Stop arguing blindly, please..

3 Likes

Re: Acura Salon Car For Sale by Lexusgs430: 7:27pm On Sep 17, 2017
greenhulk:

Show a picture on the insignia on the steering wheel and decals..... They would read Toyota.....
Re: Acura Salon Car For Sale by Nobody: 7:28pm On Sep 17, 2017
Lexusgs430:

But they did not call it a Lexus RX330 .... The named it the Harrier......

Stop arguing blindly, please..

R u kidding me. check the pictures I posted. One is Lexus RX330 one is Toyota harrier. Same cars. Who is arguing blindly now?
Re: Acura Salon Car For Sale by Lexusgs430: 7:28pm On Sep 17, 2017
greenhulk:

So you took off the Harrier picture posted? Are you already losing this argument?
Re: Acura Salon Car For Sale by Lexusgs430: 7:30pm On Sep 17, 2017
greenhulk:

R u kidding me. check the pictures I posted. One is Lexus RX330 one is Toyota harrier. Same cars. Who is arguing blindly now?

Same vehicle, very different name...... Relate your argument to the original question.....

1 Like

Re: Acura Salon Car For Sale by Nobody: 7:31pm On Sep 17, 2017
Lexusgs430:

So you took off the Harrier picture posted? Are you already losing this argument?

What are u eve saying? I don't know what u are driving at.. the first Lexus picture I posted didn't upload so I uploaded another one.
Re: Acura Salon Car For Sale by Nobody: 7:33pm On Sep 17, 2017
Lexusgs430:

Same vehicle, very different name...... Relate your argument to the original question.....

What's the difference? Same vehicle, different names for dfferent regions. Called Acura in some countries and Honda accord in Europe. Just like the Lexus GS in North America are called Toyota Aristo in Japan. The front wheel of Op's car was probably changed to that of Honda since they are basically the same.
Re: Acura Salon Car For Sale by timifakay(m): 8:33pm On Sep 17, 2017
greenhulk:

Oga the OP's car has Honda and Acura logo on it. A single car is bearing 2 different logos.
Your pictures are 2 identical cars bearing 2 different logos, and none of them bears 2 logos in one car.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5976044_img20170907wa0011_jpegb5ae0dfec028fcdac10e7f4318a35a8a
Look at the above pic, engine cover has Acura logo, front grille has Honda logo.

1 Like

Re: Acura Salon Car For Sale by adanny01(m): 8:41pm On Sep 17, 2017
greenhulk:

What's the difference? Same vehicle, different names for dfferent regions. Called Acura in some countries and Honda accord in Europe. Just like the Lexus GS in North America are called Toyota Aristo in Japan. The front wheel of Op's car was probably changed to that of Honda since they are basically the same.

Guy wetin? Cant you see?

Op wants to sell 1 car. The car front grille says Honda the trunk says Acura, the steering says Acura. You are arguing another thing entirely.

We all know this model is a Honda in Europe but Acura in America.

1 Like

Re: Acura Salon Car For Sale by Lexusgs430: 9:23pm On Sep 17, 2017
adanny01:

Guy wetin? Cant you see?

Op wants to sell 1 car. The car front grille says Honda the trunk says Acura, the steering says Acura. You are arguing another thing entirely.

Thank You, very much.....
Re: Acura Salon Car For Sale by Lexusgs430: 9:23pm On Sep 17, 2017
timifakay:

Oga the OP's car has Honda and Acura logo on it. A single car is bearing 2 different logos.
Your pictures are 2 identical cars bearing 2 different logos, and none of them bears 2 logos in one car.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5976044_img20170907wa0011_jpegb5ae0dfec028fcdac10e7f4318a35a8a
Look at the above pic, engine cover has Acura logo, front grille has Honda logo.

I almost thought I was going MAD....

2 Likes

Re: Acura Salon Car For Sale by Lexusgs430: 9:25pm On Sep 17, 2017
If I was going to attempt to sell a vehicle for N2,000,000.
Presentation is very important, not a split personality vehicle.......

1 Like

Re: Acura Salon Car For Sale by Nobody: 9:25pm On Sep 17, 2017
adanny01:

Guy wetin? Cant you see?

Dude I get u. The person I replied is a die hard Toyota fan hence my reason for bringing up the RX and Harrier issue, but he is quick to say Honda are daft for putting 2 different logos in 1 car. Isn't it obvious OP's car has the front grill changed to Honda since both cars are basically the same thing.
Re: Acura Salon Car For Sale by Lexusgs430: 12:17am On Sep 18, 2017
greenhulk:

Dude I get u. The person I replied is a die hard Toyota fan hence my reason for bringing up the RX and Harrier issue, but he is quick to say Honda are daft for putting 2 different logos in 1 car. Isn't it obvious OP's car has the front grill changed to Honda since both cars are basically the same thing.

I have never been known to be a die hard Toyota fan..... I never stated Honda was daft, I said they are not daft to put two vehicle identifying insignia on one vehicle....

1 Like

Re: Acura Salon Car For Sale by modsRbastard: 10:41pm On Sep 18, 2017
Lexusgs430:

I have never been known to be a die hard Toyota fan..... I never stated Honda was daft, I said they are not daft to put two vehicle identifying insignia on one vehicle....

Charle...you get time oo, I for don give up tey tey.

1 Like

Re: Acura Salon Car For Sale by Lexusgs430: 11:08pm On Sep 18, 2017
modsRbastard:

Charle...you get time oo, I for don give up tey tey.

LOL....... When APC refused to generate all the promised employment, nairaland provides that free get away retreat.........

(1) (Reply)

Nissan GTR Fast But Not That Fast! / How Much Can I Sell A Knocked RX300 Engine / Where Can A Car Be Scanned In Abuja At Reasonable Cost

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.